Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+3
ClerxhaXVI
Leore
Enemy I
7 posters

Oh How The City Has Changed

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Oh How The City Has Changed Empty Oh How The City Has Changed

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Clerxha walks down the streets of the Dark City, humming a song. She pushes her way through the crowds on the pathways, trying to remain inconspicuous. After all, she's not even wearing her cloak, which would signify who she is to the passersby.

She smiles at a few people she recognizes from her shop as she passes them, but she doesn't stop to talk with anyone. She walks past the old apartment complex where she used to live and sighs as she looks up at the now-inhabited building. She walks to the apartment--which she still owns--and returns carrying a box of antique books. Because she is unable to see over the large box, Cler accidentally bumps into someone as she leaves the building. The cardboard splits at the bottom, and the tomes tumble out onto the ground.

"Sorry!" she hastily apologizes, lowering the box to the ground. She smiles when she sees a familiar face. "Oh, hi."

Oh How The City Has Changed Empty Re: Oh How The City Has Changed

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 am

A corridor opened in a side alley of the city streets. Zex walked out of it making it close behind him. He looked forward and smirked as he noticed the people. He walked into the crowd with the hood of his black hoodie on his head. He stick his left hand in his pocket as to hide his arm. He then blinked as he felt something bump into him. Out of reaction he quickly turned around and caught all the items form the box before they hit the floor with only his right hand. He couldn't help but smirk as he recognized the girl that was holding the box.

"Heh hey..long time no see."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am

Leore decided they (the four of them) should start 'patrolling' the streets of the city simply for scaling reasons. He felt as if they'd  forgotten what things looked like in the city.  Which was his excuse for getting outside. As he is strolling he sees a familiar face across the street bump into another person. 'Ooh go say hi' leana yells out to leore. Staring across the street for a second leore contemplates whether or not he wants to have human interactions. He decided "No..." 'come ooooonnn' leana rebuttals. "No shut up your thoughts are agitating" he says frustrated  as he is about to keep walking onward. 'I won't shut up if you keep going' she blurts. "You wouldn't shut up even if I did go over there" he state as he let's out a sigh. He shook his head and reluctantly crossed the street. "Why hello there, people it's been quite some time... hasn't it" he says as he approaches the two. 'God you are boring'
    'Very boring'
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:57 pm

"Long time indeed." Cler replies to Zex as she glances down the sidewalk behind him. She doesn't like using her abilities when there are a lot of Numberless around; it makes her feel pretentious. Deciding that it won't matter, she then freezes over the bottom of the box--hopefully it'll last... at least until she gets to either the shop or the castle. Taking the books her friend managed to catch, she smiles. "How-"

Another familiar person crosses the street, and she waves at him as he speaks. What's this one's name...? Oh yeah!

"It sure has, Leore," Clerxha replies with a smile. "It seems like it's been forever."

The tiny girl picks up the heavy box of books as she asks, "So, how have you guys been? I know you've all been busy with missions and other stuff."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Zex smirked a bit as he saw her cover the bottom of the box.

"Glad to see your not rusty.."

He then blinked as he heard Clerx adress another behind him. He looked back and raised a brow. This was someone he had not met before. But if Clerx knew him it had to be safe to assume he was friendly. He looked to Clerxha for a moment and smiled.

"Heh not really for me. Just took some time off to train, you know after that whole thing with Zero."

He raised a hand and smiled from under his hood at the guy behind him.

"Nice to meet you, Leore was it? Names Zexor, but you can call me Zex. So how do you two know each other?"  
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Leore lets out a smile as he is addressed by them. Leore nods as Zexor introduces himself and procceds to introduce himself as properly as he thinks he could. "Nice to meet you Zexor, Yes i am Leore, for right now that is. Its always nice to meet new people..." He says the last part with a hint of sarcasm in it, because he isnt too fond on talking to people and would much rather study than commune. "and, yeah.. i guess it did feel like forever. Well i havent been on any umm Organization related missions, ive just been kinda working on meeting and understanding..." Leore taps his chin trying to find a way to say this with out sounding like a patient fighting depression or self loathing. "my? Myself i suppose. i mean now i learned a new skill, telepathy and i can talk to the others and stuff and i can talk to you guys as well from in my head... and i guess they can too. from in my head..." He scratches his head and sighs. "and we met when i walked into her library to read and the others had a different plan."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Not too far from the small group was a crowd of people about 20-30 Numberless Nobodies in size. They were gathered around a podium and on it were three numberless. One of them was formally dressed. He wore a suit and he wielded a microphone. The other two looked armed as if they were guarding the suited individual. The three men stood in front of a backround that had some sort of design that consisted of the organization's symbol with a red X over it and derogatory slogans written all over it. "These Numbered Nobodies are a menace and they have to be stopped. It's not fair that they get to live up there in that glorious castle and do nothing while we stay down here in the boonies and work all day long!" The man says into the microphone as the crowd cheers for him. "Why do they get to be in charge???? All they do is sit up there in that castle high and mighty, looking down on us!!!!!" The man continues to talk badly about the Numbered as the crowds cheers and size only grow.
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Lennix is walking around the city. He makes a turn and is surprised to see a crowd of numberless gathered around. Curiosity gets the better of him and he decides to walk up to the crowd to see what's up. As he gets close, he overhears the numberless talking crap about the Numbered Nobodies. Lennix gets a little mad and decides to call out to the man in the suit. "Hey! Watch what you say about the Numbered! You're spouting nothing but lies about us, you creep! We Numbered work hard to protect this city and all you're doing right now is complaining! So, why don't you shut up!?!" He said pointing at the man with the microphone.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 pm

"Technically a bookstore," Cler comments in a sing-song voice before giggling.  She smiles and is about to ask Leore about how he managed to control his other selves when she hears a booming voice.

She glances at her two companions, and drops the case of books she's holding. "Stay quiet and try not to move. They'll just start a riot if we do anything... Well, anyone in an Organization cloak." Cler grabs both of them by the wrists and turns the two of them invisible. "We can see each other," the brunette whispers in a deadly serious voice that Leore can hear as well, "They can't see us. Don't do anything stupid." She closes her eyes for a few seconds and then lets go, leaving Zexor with invisibility and Leore with the ability to see him. Cler releases her own invisibility and walks towards the crowd. When a Numbered Nobody voices his opinion, she grits her teeth. Guess I've got to jump in before they end up revolting. I hope this doesn't make it worse..."Lennix," she shouts, her voice louder than the microphoned man. "Please back down." She smiles at the Nobody for a split second. "So much for not doing anything stupid," she mutters inaudibly.

She pushes through the crowd, and she recognizes several of the numberless as men and women from her shop. She jumps up onto the podium, and the formally dressed man grins. "Oh, so we have a supporter of the dictators?"

"Let me ask you something." Cler says, her voice steely. "Do you know who I am?"

The man blinks before scoffing. "What does the bookshop owner know about the Numbered? Go back and put your idealist romance novels away. Do you know who I am?" He towers over Clerxha, looking down at the innocent-appearing assassin.

Yeah, an ass who needs to be taken down a peg, Clerxha thinks, but instead impulse takes over and she says, "You were brought to this city for sanctuary two hundred and eighty-three days ago. I know because I was the one who brought you here. You were unconscious, and on the verge of death." After letting that fact settle in, she turns to face the audience. "Do you want to know why we do what we do? Because we care. We're not heartless. We just have the capability to protect you." She turns to face the man in the suit. "If we were dictators, I'd have cut you down when you first started your incessant rambling." The man laughs, but Clerxha stares at him impassively. "You're not the only one who has opinions." She glances out to the crowd and signals with her head for Zexor and Lennix to walk up to the stage, if they want to support themselves. "If we're so high and mighty, why are we here? Just for the hell of it?" Cler hadn't meant to go off on such a tirade, but having heard of the man's anger for nearly eight months, she has snapped. Realization dawns on her face as she thinks, God, I've probably made this worse."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Zex blinked as the sound of the crowd and the speakers caught his attention. As Clerx let go of the box he caught it with his foot and set it down before he followed her to the alley. He sighed as he nodded to Clerx and looked at Leore after she left, leaning back on the wall with his arms folded.

"I had a feeling something like this would happen...it was only a matter of time."

Once she was done speaking Zex stood up straight and the invisibility stopped. He then vanished into thin air and re-appeared back on the small stage. He then looked around at the people. As he opened his mouth to speak his tone was much more different than Clerx would be used to. He sounded as serious as Aixus used to be.

"You are all idiots...You think we do what we do because we want to...you think we would not rather be down here living normal lives like we did when we were somebodies? You fools are too dum to see how good you have it..."

He said as he slowly removed the left side of hi cloak. As he did he revealed to everyone his arm that had been consumed by darkness. As it was revealed the spikes came up on his shoulder and elbow and his dark fingers became claws. He then slowly raised it for all to see.

"Take a nice long look at my arm...If we did not do what we do you would all become the hideous creatures that make up the rest of this arm...We do what we do to protect you all..."

He said as he looked as if he was in pain. He then lowered his arm groaning a bit and he put his cloak back on.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:43 pm

The man in the suit becomes increasingly mad as Clerxha and Zexor voice their opinion. He turns to the crowd with the microphone in hand. "Do you see what's happening here??? These Numbered come up here and justify Themselves with the fact that they and their Numbered friends saved us from death! Last time I checked, my life was my own!" He said turning back to the two. "Why save our lives? Why do us that favor? If all you're going to do is throw it in our faces!" The crowd shows their approval and agreement with the man in the suit with more cheering. ""You don't protect us!! You kill heatless for your own agenda!! This is proven by the fact the Numberless Nobodies such as myself have been disappearing for months!!! WHERE ALL THOSE NUMBERLESS GOING?????" The crowd cheers even louder, expressing their agreement with the man in the suit. "So go ahead, 'cut me down' I'm not afraid to die voicing my opinions! And if you are not going to do that, then take this Numbered Bitch and your sob story of an arm and go back to that luxurious castle where your lazy ass belongs" He said to Zexor, spitting at his face. The crowd's cheers reach ear-shattering levels
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

Her vision goes red for a second when the man spits at Zexor's face. Don't black out, don't black out. Clerxha takes a deep breath before turning back around. She hasn't meditated in ages, a fact that she is sorely regretting at the moment. In... Out... In... Out...

She takes a step towards the man once more, and she sees him tense almost imperceptibly, just a muscle twinge by his right eye and a twitch of his left hand. "You could at least be thankful that you are no longer bleeding out with a punctured lung, blood poisoning, internal bleeding, and a knife in your gut. Feel free to have that life back," she whispers, only loud enough for the man in the suit to hear. She takes another deep breath before raising her voice. She remains calm, almost as though she is channeling her now faraway sister. "You ask why we save your lives, yet you call it a favor. We are not cruel. You are like us, Nobodies. We want to keep you safe. I've lost people. I've lost my own sister-" Clerxha's voice cracks and she clears her throat, "-and seen my brother nearly die because of people who wanted to experiment on me! I never want to see anything like that again. It's why I fight creatures that can kill us, like the heartless. I don't need an ulterior motive." If it's a battle of emotions you want, then you'll get it. She turns to face the crowd, silently hoping that they might simmer down. "As for the Numberless. Our friends and family. Do you think that we'd be as asinine as to not tell you something as important as where they are if we knew? I was one of the few that discovered that there were less people. And as soon as anyone knows anything, we will tell you."

"And those of you who know me, who have talked to me, who have seen me working down here with the rest of you. Did you once think that I was different than you? A bit quirky, perhaps. Forgetful at times, yes. But we aren't pretentious. We're doing what we can because it's the only way we know to let you have normal lives. Lives that we didn't have."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 am

once the crowd got loud enough to hear Leore gained immense focus. He turned a bit to study the situation as he always does only to notice a rally of those Numberless Screaming and shouting as one of them stands on a stand blurting out something about the numbered being bad people. He knew only that the Numbered where the ones that lived in the castle, and that there where events that they had stopped that could have destroyed the city, but that's about it. Feeling Clerxha grab his hand and hearing what she says he was just about to say he didn't need it until she let his go and he shrugged it off. Watching Clerxha take the stand Leore's eyes instantly shot towards the crowd prying for any sign of a threat. There weren't any drastic actions just a bit of head nodding and fist shaking from what he could tell. "So this is how they see you guys huh..." 'Times like this that makes me glad we're not a Numbered' Leana mutters to Leore. "Shut up Leana its not the time" He states just as he says that he spots Zexor appear on stage almost instantly. "Such speed, incredible" He says as he slowly strolls towards the stage. None of the numberless seem to bother him, maybe its because they can sense hes not a nobody. But he doesn't mind it he just gets closer to the stage. He notices the numberless nobody spit on Zexor and sighs. "Rude, Very rude"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:55 am

Zexor blinked as the man spit on his face. He then stood there and slowly wiped it off his face as Clerxha spoke. Hearing her words then just thinking about what she had experienced as well as the rest of the Organization members just began to make him mad. He pulled off his hood showing his face. A scar along his left cheek and a dead angry stare in his eyes. He put his hand on Clerx's shoulder then shook his head. He then walked up to the man in the suit and looked down at him since he now stood 6'3".

"You know what...you have no idea what goes on in this world behind the scenes...how about this...lets see what happens when there is no one to protect you...for the next 48 hours i am going to let you people fend for yourselves...You can deal with the heartless...im done here..."

With that he stepped down from the stage and put his hood back on sticking his left hand back in his pocket as he walked through the crowd.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 am

A portal appeared in front of Zexor, cutting him off. Aixus walks out of it and looks at both him and Clerxha with the most serious look he'd ever given them since they had met him. It was clear that he was angry. "Zexor. Clerxha. Lennix. You will all walk through the portal now without saying another word and you will wait for me on the other side." he said in a very firm tone. The gravity of his voice was astounding. He stood there waiting for the three to walk through the portal. It led to the organization mission room.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 pm

She flinches when Zex says he's done with protecting the numberless. This is not good, she realizes, and opens her mouth to speak. She doesn't get the chance to because of Aix's appearance.

"I-" Clerxha begins to defend herself before he speaks, but she clamps her mouth shut. She can practically feel the anger radiating off of him, and her eyes flit to the ground as her face turns pink from embarrassment. She looks out beyond the crowd, towards Leore. She mouths the word sorry before turning to walk through the portal--he can follow if he wants, but she's not sure if he would. She flinches for a second, realizing that she's not wearing a cloak, but walks forward anyway. Cler holds her head up despite the fact that she is absolutely ashamed of the fact that Aixus had to show up.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Zex raused a brow as he saw Aixus. It was about time he showed up. He chuckled as he could sense the anger from his voice. He patted His shoulder as he walked into the portal.

"Heh...missed you too boss..."

With that he walked into the Mission room and took a seat in one of the chairs.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm

As the seemingly stern man appeared through the portal and demanded the three Numbered Nobody's to take leave at once Leores expression hasn't changed from its silent observing expression 'This man seems to be on of the higher Numbered ones huh' Leore begins to think, nearly forgetting that he isnt alone in his head. 'Rhetorical question none of you answer'. Only a moment after turning to the others to 'see them off' did he catch Clerxha mouthing shes sorry. 'Clerxha darling its not your fault that big meanie wants to revolt and be troublesome' Leana shouts out, that only the three numbered who were there before the other one came could hear, through telepathy. 'Do not do that stupid. Jeez that hurts' Leore blurts out flinching, not real pain but he just doesn't like to hear Leana.. 'any way shes right, its not your fault. Just do what you must.'Leore looks back to the spot in which the originally where before comotion arose and spotted clerxhas box of stuff. 'i should bring this to the castle, nows probably not the time to remind her about it.' Leore states as he picks up the box. The castle was pretty far from the point in which leore stood originally so he decided to take an alternative route. Creating construct stairs leore walked up to a nearby roof each star disipating as he left it behind. On the roof a jet like construct was formed. 'Isn't creativity the greatest weapon' he mutters to himself as he hops in and takes off to the castle.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Aixus walks through the portal after the Numbered went in. Once in the mission room, Aixus let out a disappointing sigh. He looked at the three Nobodies with utter disappointment. "Anyone wanna tell me what the hell happened out there?" He says, waiting patiently with his arms crossed for them to respond.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Clerxha doesn't take a seat; instead she grips the back of a chair. Finally meeting Aixus in the eyes, she snorts. "It's pretty self explanatory. Lennix shouted at their leader. Who, by the way, has gathered about thirty staunch followers. It's just a small percentage of the people, but if they keep going, it'll be enough to convince enough of the other Nobodies to rebel. That's why I tried to speak calmly. And then he insulted me and spat in Zex's face!" She grits her teeth. "I'll admit I lost my cool. But half of those people know me. I could see the shock on their faces when I spoke up."

Clerxha lets go of the chair and curls her hands into fists. "I'd say I'm sorry about doing anything but waching, but to be honest, I'm not." She unfurls her hands, and glances at the crescent-shaped marks on her palms. "I've had to listen to him all the time. He doesn't have a logical reason to be mad, except about the vanishing Nobodies. And I'm not even sure why that's happening."

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 pm

Zex folded his arms and closed his eyes in his seat.

"Yep. That's just abut it  I had just gotten back into the city myself when it started up. And as for the nobodes disspearing I've been looking into that myself. I knew these people wouldn't last forever here. I think they are becoming heartless. I don't know how but the more of them that vanish yhe more heartless show up in the dark parts of the city. At least that's what i think, from what I can tell."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:17 pm

"Okay, Clerxha and Zexor. Let me explain something to you because you don't seem to really get it. These people, all of them, have been through a lot. Most of them lost loved ones before they came here. Now Numberless are disappearing, vanishing into thin air. Most of these Numberless have attempted to start a new life here in the dark city. And now, many of the Numberless are disappearing and no one knows why. Can you name a single Numbered Nobody that has vanished? They blame us because we are unaffected."

His tone is becoming increasingly more firm ans serious as he continues. Almost as he's getting angrier as he is explaining to them where they went horribly wrong.

"Then, instead of making things better, you go and make them worse! I hope the both of you realize that you proved that man's point by confronting him that way! You're not supposed to rub it his face the fact that you saved his life and that he would've been bleeding out without you! What the hell were you even thinking when you said that, Clerxha????????? What was it supposed to prove??? We are here to protect them! You can't just take that away from them, Zexor! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???? I am very disappointed on how the three of you handled the situation!"

He takes a deep breath to try and cool down a bit and walks closer to Zexor and Clerxha.

"Lennix is new, but you guys....You guys are veterans. I did not expect this from you. I expected the both of you to be smarter and yet you made a bigger scene than he did. I hope you know that you both have single-handedly made this situation a lot worse. So tell me, are you still not sorry? Still don't see how you acted like mere children?"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Zex sighed as he knew Aixus was right. He then looked up at him as he was addressed and reprimanded for what he said. He then turned his attention to Aixus.

"Hey man calm down a bit. Its not like i meant what i said. I was just trying to get a reaction. Besides i got spit in the face by that jerk, isnt that punishment enough..."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

I walk into the mission room, following the sound of voices, eyes bent on the wallets in my hand. "Hey did anyone else see the mob screaming for our heads?" I look up to see tense, angry faces. I quickly tuck away the wallets I stole while passing through the mob. "Sorry, bad time. I'll just.... go." I slowly back out the door.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 am

Muraxami passes the training room and looks Aixus in the eyes and then Clerxha and Zexor... He hasn't seen those two in the past two years. Aixus however, He saw enough of, hell, took lessons from him for his Katana skills.. He walks into the room and sits at his appointed spot next to Aixus. He looks at him and folds his arms.

"Whats going on? I could hear the rioting from my window..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 pm