Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Chika - Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

Post by RixupIX Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:40 am

Rixup, bored as hell, follows Kane on what seems to be a battle arena where Zexor and Chika were fighting. They head into the spectator's room and watch from the window where they were.
    Oh hey, there's Zexor. Now where's Chika? 
    He hears Kane yell out something but wasn't really paying attention. All he heard was *YELLING SOUNDS* and was more focused on where Chika was, for some reason. He checks the tracker and sees a small metallic phenoix standing at the top of the volcano filled with lave.
    Oh hey... it's a baby phenoix. I've never seen one in real life before... but where's Chika?

Chika - Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 am

(For the record this is the last fight i will be using water and ice. I wont even be using them in the park mission. I have to weaken Zex a bit cause he has too many abilities so i just took water and ice.)

Zex looked back as the earth came at him like a wave and he laughed a bit. He flash stepped a few times forward dodging it and attacks. He then went up the volcano a bit and made an elevated platform on the side of it. He then looked up as she landed at the top. As she did he put his hands to the ground and yelled as he put together the energy of his earth an fire abilities to make the volcano erupt on her heating her metal body with the molten lava. He knew it would not melt but that is what he wanted.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:59 pm

The pheonix let's out a shriek as it lands,as if it was establishing it's domanance to Zexor.
    As the Lava spews all over the Pheonix,Chika sees her oppurtunity. The Pheonix slowly shinks down as Chika's body takes it's place,"You think you're so smart don't you?"she says outloud.As she says that she goes towards the erupting volcano and jumps inside of it.
    While inside she transforms again,back to the fire Pheonix.As it's wings spread,the pheonix spins rapidly,forming a type of fire whirlpool. The speed intensifies,and finally as the pheonis flies out of the volcano,a monsterous Fire tornado had been formed ,with the pheonix still inside it.
    As the tornado begins spitting out lava the pheonix closes it's wings,and drops down towards Zexor with full speed.

(OOC the pheonix controls the tornado it's in so where ever it goes the Tornado follows,weather it hit's you or not,the entire arena would be submerged in lava from the after effect of all the lava)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 pm

As she turned back into a fire pheonix his eyes widened slightly. He then turned to face away from the volcano and an earth pillar shot him forward into the forest as the lave came flowing down. He ran through it dodging her attack hiding from her line of sight in the trees. He then blinked as he stopped and fond a river.

"Haha yes i knew i put one in here."

He then turned to face the oncoming lava and put his hands out before him. The water form the river formed a giant wave and hit the lava causing it to solidify into molten rock.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:38 am

The pheonix crashes into the ground just below the volcano,bending its tiny legs,with its neck streched out forward.
    I beam of fire blast into the forest,somehow the varest was unscaved from the lava flow before,but this time everything was lit up in flames.
    As the beam faded ,the entire forest was now enguled in flames.
    Chika quickly come back and spots Zexor hiding,with one hand glowing red and the other displaying small static,she puts her hands together, a small ball of fire with electricity surgeing in the middle of it was formed.
    It grew to an enormous ball,she locks onto Zexor and throw it at him.

(When in contact either with you or a surface,the electricity inside of the ball with shoot out in all direction,if it hits you ,it will send an excruciating amount of pain threw out your body cause your body to seize)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:01 am

Zex spread the water out as she shot the beams through the trees. The water put out the flames and stopped the lava but whatever was left the beam evaporated it. He sighed in relief then blinked as he found a ball of electrical flames coming at him.

"So we are doing energy balls huh? FINE!"

He put out both hands and and made the earth under him grab his feet his he would be grounded. As the ball hit his hands he yelled for a few moments then sighed as the pain fled. He then put electricity back into the ball as well as pure elemental energy. The ball turned blue like a spirit bomb and grew 5 times in size. He panted as he lifted it with his left arm and dark flames surrounded it.

"THIS IS OVER!"

He said as he threw the ball at her. It tore through the rocks and the trees consuming them as it was about to collide with her.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:25 am

Although Zexor's attack was ment to destroy. Chika,she was always one step ahead of him.
    Threw out the battle Chika notices Zexor seemed to have mastered ever element,She knew he would be able to counter her attack,So she played it smart .
    Instead of wasteing all of her energy,she allowed him to use his.
    As the massive ball came at her with amazing speeds,She quickly transforms into her metal pheonix.
    Using it's hind legs and razor sharp wings it dug down deep,with the giant ball blocking Zexor's vision,it dug beneath the ground he stood on.
    It crept up from the bottow of him,with all the noise and destruction,there was no way she could be detected as she slowly dug herself up from behind him.
    With nearly 2/3 of her own energy gone,instantly she transforms back,Her hands(now both glowing red) Heats up to about five hundred degrees (each hand),she reached for his neck and attempted to rip his head off.
    "You're right this is over"

Last edited by Chika Kuramoto on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:34 am

Zex blinked as he she blocked the attack and went under ground. the ball went up and dispersed. He sighed and sat on the ground.

"I didnt think i have to resort to it but she wont stay down. Ittle hurt but she cant die here anyway."

As she came up and her hands went around his throat he groaned in pain and yelled out. He knew that she had more energy then him but not enough to doge. As he choked on his last breaths the claws and spikes of his left arm grew and his claw quickly went to pierce her stomach. The force, if it landed, would be great enough for his hand to go right through her.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

A massive pain surged threw-out her body as his arm went threw her,Chika's body hit the floor roughly,though the attack had caused internal bleeding she was not dead,not yet at least.
    "Y-you done good pig,you done good"
    Her left arm emits a little static,and her right hand emits flames,slowly putting her hands together and forming a triangle with her fingers,A massive beam of fire,with eletricity surrounding it,shoots at Zexors body with the distance they were in,which was about three feet it was highly irrational for the attack to miss.
    She hoped it hit so she could leave already,in and out of conciousness from blood loss,she managed to keep herself up and alive to see if it had hit.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 am

Zex smirked as he stood to his feet and put up his chain-blade as he saw her forming her hands for one last attack. He smirked as the beam hit the blade and he fell to one knee as he was blocking it. He htne threw himself on his back to the ground as the beam hit the volcano. He then chuckled as he looked at her and pushed himself up with his blade to signal he had won.

"Heh its over.."

As he poke the arena began to change back and her body was healed instantly and both their energies restored.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm