Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Taking shade for a walk.

Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Taking shade for a walk. - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking shade for a walk.

Post by Acerva Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:19 pm

I nod seeing Leora point at her fists and then i turn around and sit down on the floor putting my hand inside my shadow and shifting around in it "This isn't about us using weapons, it's about them having them. desperation does terrible things to a person's logic." Seemingly finding what i was looking for i submerge my other hand in and pull out two very basic leather gauntlets with Iron plating on the knuckles and fingers.
    I turn around to Leora and give them to her "I would suggest using these, they've been imbued with a weight enchantment making them a decent bit heavier than what they should be. the enchantment is fairly weak though as these are only half weapons and more for protection. regardless the extra weight behind the punch makes each hit much more effective." I see the doors start opening and see the silhouettes of a few men, "Now that we're outside, we don't need to worry about people getting hurt when they aren't involved. I'm sorry but i cannot give up my weapon when the enemy also has them. I ready my scythe much like i did before, "Sadly i refuse to be put at a disadvantage, We're to fight with honor, if you do not wish to participate in this you're free to leave, otherwise i'll be sure to kill no one." I look at Leora anticipating her answer so I can understand just what i'm going up against.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Leora stares at him as he pulls out the gloves. She looks at them as if they where some weird substance. She slides her hands in them and test stretches them. "Okay, I guess" she then looks over at him as he pulls out his scythe. She sighs and shakes her head. "If you insist, but I'm telling you, you shouldn't use it." She then turns her head to the door, and seemingly all eight guys flock out of the pub, angry, obviously. She loosen and clenched her fist as she watched them flood out. "As, if I'd miss a chance to beat on thugs. I just hope we don't get in trouble!" She says propping one fist ner her chin and extending an open palm towards the guys in front of her."I did tell them I'd be bashing their heads in didn't I." They guy's seemed to be staring at something, Acerva's scythe. "Don't worry about that guys, it's just for show" she grins.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 pm

As the men run out they seem to all start eying me or to be more precise my scythe. with the guarantee that leora was going to fight i decide to opt for the strategy i was hoping to use."Leora if you can try and keep a telepathic connection to me, i'm going to be pushing guys towards you for a good punch" I let a smile touch my lips as i dash in.
    I meet the men that now bore weapons. Most of them using some sort of blunt force object, baseball bats, pipes, a crowbar, there was one with a chain and two with a knife each. As i get mixed into the guys i aim for the biggest threat, that chain.
    Running up to him i give him a good hit on the head with the shaft of my scythe before slipping behind him and kicking him stumbling towards Leora, i turn to the rest noticing a couple had picked Leora as a better fight Get ready Leora, I'll let you know when i send more your way. with that i jump back in to the mix noticing the two knife users were still hanging around, dodging a few swings with ease i brain another of the five still near me and give him a good throw Leora's way Above you Leora!
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Leora smirks at Acerva when he tells her to keep a mental connection with him. "Sure, whatev's" she says watching him jump into the action. Suprised that he actually sent one guy stumbling over to her she stepped forward and with a quick pivot of her upper body she sent a punch connecting into the guys jaw. Two guys decided to charge at her one with a pipe and the other with a crowbar. The guy with the crowbar swings down on her pretty recklessly and she side steps out the way. "Hey that's dangerous!" She shouts out him. Just then her danger sense kicked in and she turned to the other guy with the bat who was already mid swing. She couldn't avoid the hit without using her powers so the bat collided with her stomach. She moved with the bat so the blow wouldn't do much damage but it still hurt. She grabbed the bat and grinned. "Sweet, now I've got a better reason..." she yanks the bat towards her and the guy, not wanting to let go of the bat, follows it. As he gets closer she pulls her head back then crashes it into his. He stumbled back rubbing his head. The guy with the crowbar came back again, this time when she side stepped she grabbed his collar with one hand and extended her other arms elbow into his spine then tossing him over her shoulder. She turned back to the guy who had the bat and grinned. She swung the back of her hand above her head cracking into the face of the guy Acerva threw at her. 'You don't have to yell, in fact don't yell.' She sends mentally to him. The guy with the bat charged at her and swung for her head, she ducked it and curled inwards, lunged foreward pulling him into a clinch, jabbing at his sides. Left, right, left, right. Until the guy used the base of the bat to slam down on her back causing her to let go in pain. He swung for her head again, she leaned back to dodge it. Shooting forward after the bat missed she sent a hook to his jawline that connected with his raised forearm, he blocked it. He extended his leg into her pushing her away with his foot. She slid back from the force. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you" she jumps forward at the same time that he swung his bat ducking under it, but he wasn't letting it go this time he swung back around this time lower. She raised her arm, letting the bat hit her, but she curled her body to soften the blow then she wrapped her arm around the bat. "... maybe not" she said as she raised her leg for a roundhouse cracking against his face then bringing the same foot forward cracking him in the face again, the guy dropped. She sighed and held his bat in one hand and pulling it behind her head she hurled it at one of the four guys around Acerva, crashing it into his head putting him to sleep. "Next..."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:12 am

With the two knife users dealt with, I hear Leora's teasing and respond by sidestepping a pipe swing heading for my head and bring my scythe's shaft straight into his stomach then as he's bent over in pain i bring my scythe around for an overhead swing down onto his back, he dropped to the ground immediately.

The other two, not knowing when to quit, both try to attack me at once charging practically right next to each other. I swing my scythe around and hook the bat in between it, in the corner of the blade head, and then readjust it's direction so that the scythe comes down between the two attackers and they both get they're faces smashed in by the bat.
    I bring my scythe back around to my back and hold it there in my left arm turning to Leora "Sorry Leora but there's none left" I say with a cheeky grin splashed on my face. "Now then i believe it's time to get that drink"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Leora pouts when Acerva says there's no more. She noticed that the guy who had the crowbar was still squirming. "Hold on gimme a sec." She picked up the guy and dragged him into the pub. Once inside, she punched him once lightly in the stomach then, dragged him back outside. "I wanted a bar fight so yeah..." she lifts the guys head. "Okay, yeah since you're still awake, tell your friends when they wake up, to come back less aggressive a little later. 'Kay thanks." She let's him go assuming he understood and pat his back. Shade was still in the bar on the stool, just sitting there. "Come on Acerva let's go get those drinks that I gotta pay for." She suggest while opening the door for him.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:40 pm

I laugh as i walk back into the pub, still holding my scythe, and am suddenly met with stares from everyone there. I walk to the counter and the bartender slowly slides me a drink, hands shaking uncontrollably. I look down and see it's the whiskey i ordered earlier, "Ahh thank you for remembering, I give him an honest smile and take a sip of my drink, seemed a bit watered down probably because of the ice melting "So uuuh why are you shivering?" I look around feeling a little bit uncomfortable, Was it just really cold? I turn back to look at Leora, extremely confused.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:04 am

Leora walks next to him and knocks on his head like a door. "Hey, put yah scythe away..." she says to him. She shook her head and took of the leather gloves he had gave her and plops them on the bar infront of him. "...and take those back." She shook her now free hands and clinched her fingers. She looked at the bartender and grinned. "I'll take a water... and a really small cup of water for my friend here." She says pointing at shade who found its way onto her lap. "So, shadow man, you make weapons?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:41 am

I shrug and drop my scythe into my shadow, as it disappears from view the atmosphere instantly becomes more relaxed. I look around and then apologize to the bartender for the trouble. Once i'm done i take another sip of the whiskey and then answer Leora.
    "Yes i am a Soulsmith, i'm able to make weapons and infuse them with any other materials and imbue them with enchantments based on memories and feelings attached to those memories,"
    I take another good sip of my drink, staring down at the now half empty glass "I was actually on my way to the castle to get the deed for a couple of buildings i plan to make my forge and shop, course then shade here dropped down from the sky and the rest you already know" I gently pat shade "Which is also why you're buying, as i only have enough munny to buy the houses." I take another sip of the half full glass and look at it a bit disappointed there wasn't more, The years have not done a kindness to the serving sizes i swear
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Leora slides her fingers along the rim of her glass of wate as she listed to Acerva explain his soul smithing. The thought of embuing memories into weapons interested her. She grabbed the glass with both hands and twirled her index fingers around each other as he finished up. "That's an interesting ability.... ummm...." her tone slows down a bit and sounds alot cuter and more innocent then her normal tone. "...would you mind, I don't know, explaining that shadow thing you did early... with immense detail too?" She asked in a sweet voice which sounded so sweet it's almost enticing.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:11 pm

I suddenly felt like i was in danger as Leora started acting cute, i looked around for exits and tried to remember if i'd written my wishes after i died before gulping and looking at Leora filled with fear.
    "I-it's a curse, it was the final breath of the object of my revenge and it left me immortal however due to falling into darkness during my lust for revenge i managed to embrace the curse and it manifested into the powers i have now." I take a final sip of my whiskey to keep my courage up while talking to Leora "To explain it the shadows are like portals to a middle dimension that was created due to the extremely high power of the curse, it's a world comprised entirely of shadows that only the cursed one can open the portal to. when we would fall through the shadows it was me dragging us into my world and going through a diffrent exit, however the world rejects those who do not wish to be within it's boundaries." I look at Leora hoping she understood, still feeling as if i could be killed any second.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Leora smiles lightly as he is explaining. She giggles a little at his reaction to her sudden cuteness. "I see, has the other world ever rejected you before?" She asks turning to him and giving him a gentle smile. "Also, don't be worried I'm not gonna hurt you, you would know if i wanted to hurt you" she giggles again as she placed a gentle touch on his shoulder. This was her 'other side'. It comes out when she isnt fighting, but is curious. She reverts to a more girlish charm to put (hopefully) the other person at ease, so they would be less likely to hide details pertaining to their powers. It's not for tactical use or anything else like that, she just likes to keep a mental tab on the special abilities she comes across.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm

I look down at my empty glass, my mouth contorts into a frown and my eyes water up. holding back the tears i manage to say "Sadly the curse can't reject me because i am the one who was chosen for the curse, it's my punishment for being consumed by revenge and nothing will ever atone for that" I slowly get up and start walking to the door before i leave i turn my head towards Leora "Thanks for the fun, i... need to be alone..." and with that i walk outside the doors.

I walk forward past the bar, walking to the castle i meant to go to earlier. My vision was blurry, the memories felt like swords cutting through my very soul constantly. I could hardly breath, I started stumbling a bit as i walked. Finally I fell through the world and into a familiar dark place, there i stayed till the memories stopped plaguing me.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:23 am

Leora watches Acerva closely as he answers her question. Her demeanor changed from cute, too more natural as well as sympathetic. When he got up to go be alone she sighed. 'That's never a good remedy for depression! Why do people think that...' she got up and ran after him from behind only to witness him swallow himself in his shadows. "Acerva..." she called out in nothing but a whisper. It was hard to see other people be alone, because she knows- they know what it's like and it's not pretty. She created a box like construct and sat on it at the spot Acerva sank in. "...sad, poor, guy..." she muttered having felt all the emotional baggage that had dawned on him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am