Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+3
GexkaXXV
RoixukXXII
AixusXXIX
7 posters

The Soul of Organization+

RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

The Soul of Organization+ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Soul of Organization+

Post by RixupIX Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 am

Watch out! The floor is breaking apart!
    I look down for a second before I am swallowed into the hole but quickly recover myself and shoot out of it with my flames.
    Geez, this guy's calling this his home and then begins to destroy it? Some home huh?
    Before engaging in combat with this earth shattering man, I take a quick look around to see what is exactly going on.
    Okay, so Gexka seems to have that water guy handled, should be easy for him. This girl has the ice dude with the shield and seems to have the upper hand. Kane's drones are trying to help out I guess, but where is Kane?
    Stop focusing on that! We've got a challenger!
    Oh yeah, right!
    Without hesitation I light up my greaves with fire and blast through the rubble to the man that seemed to be in charge and surprise him with a flaming spin kick right to the stomach sending him a few meters away.
    I'd ask what is your intentions on kidnapping Clerxha, but I think I'm gonna kill you first.
    That doesn't make sense...
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:01 pm

The Soul of Organization+ - Page 2 3845d910

Roi is frustrated that everyone is having fun, and there isn't a baddie for her to kill. In an attempt to cure her boredom, she tries to show off her canon/missile skills to Kexan. However the missile ricochets against a pole and ends up hitting the cathedral exploding the decorative facade, with debris now falling to people below.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Just as I thought, our visitors are instantly aggressive.
    Looks like Maxech finally activated the security system.
    Was under the impression that they were already wiped out.
    Wonder what took them so long.

The hidden visitor decides to show their face after witnessing the others wipe out the search party and scatter my constructs.
    After his spout of nonsense about reclaiming what is theirs, he unleashed a ground-shaking attack that leveled out the battlefield in a large radius.
    As I'm lifted upward by the broken street, I shoot towards the debris that was sky-rocketed into the air and re-appear where the bullet had traveled.
    I take footing on a large piece of stone and stabilize it as its ascent starts to slow down.

I get on channel 8 as XXV requested, keeping my communicator attached to me.
    Aiming downwards, I charge my real gunblades with an unnatural amount of energy.
    Once my weapons have reached enough power, I take aim at the circumference of all 3 targets and speak into the communicator.

"Remove yourselves from the blast zone, heavy artillery incoming from above."

After giving them enough time to hear and react to the message, I unleash a continuous onslaught of heavy lightning bullet-rain concentrated at our enemy's locations.

"Silence to the intruders."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Demyx crouches by the fountain, bracing himself to endure Lexaeus’s indiscriminate earthquake. With no warning, the blond is suddenly under direct attack. He is bound by what appear to be vines, his instrument is stripped away from him, and he’s left reeling from a blow to the cranium. The young nobody shakes his head, trying to dispel the pain and clear his vision to see the person now standing in front of him. “Ow, that really hurt!” It appears to be a boy, similar in age to him, but with brown hair and green eyes. The boy is holding his sitar, and a flash of annoyance crosses his face. “Yeah, you’re definitely going to regret taking that.”
    Demyx purses his lips and whistles three loud, clear notes. Three jets of water shoot out from the fountain, easily shearing trough his bonds, and then shooting towards the thief with enough force to cut through him. Demyx extends a hand to resummon his instrument and is immediately struck in the hand by an electric bullet. He whirls around, only to be struck by a second in the shoulder and a third in the leg. Forgetting about the thief for the moment, Demyx dives behind the fountain for cover. He whistles a complicated series of notes and water in the shape of musical notes rises from the fountain to add to his defenses.

Vexen adeptly dodges the falling debris from their companion’s earthquake, using his ice shield in its full defensive capacity by letting it block the rocks that dare reach him. He’s caught off-guard by a girl who appears from above and launches her own earth-based attacks. He swiftly recalls his shield to block the majority of the incoming rubble, but is unable to deflect the missile that is Ori. He tears the wolf off his back, ignoring the sting as its fangs rip from his flesh, and shoots a glare at the white fur as it skids across the ground in front of him. “You’re quite an interesting subject,” he muses, eyes flicking between the two figures in front of him. And then he starts to sink. He looks down in surprise as he’s swallowed up to the waist. “Unfortunately for you, I can’t allow you to live.” He looks on calmly as the girl steps forward, demanding that he reveal their plans. Staring back coolly, Vexen feels the temptation to speak, to reveal everything he knows. Deeply intrigued now by this strange girl’s abilities, Vexen does not hold the answers back, but instead shapes how they emerge. "My plan is simple; follow orders. Eliminate the threat. As for prisoners?" He lets out a short laugh. "You're looking at one."
    Without warning, a pillar of ice rises from the ground beneath Vexen, lifting him from the quicksand and ten feet into the air. As electric bullets begin raining down from above, he positions his shield to block their path to him and then flips off the pillar and over Nixena’s head. As he passes over Ori, he extends a hand and in seconds the wolf is encased in a solid block of ice. Vexen lands behind the ice block and throws his body weight against it, sending it skidding into Nixena. From his new position, Vexen now has his shield and the ice pillar blocking him from the gunslinger’s shots.

Lexaeus staggers a few steps back as a redheaded brat kicks him in the stomach. For a kid he packs a punch, but there’s still little effect on the bulky axe-wielder. In fact, Lexaeus managed to grab the boy by the ankle. “If you think you can kill me,” he says, smashing the redhead into the ground without letting go, “you’re welcome to try!” He spins the boy in a circle to build momentum and then releases him with devastating force at the blue haired man who has started firing bullets from above. “But I had nothing to do with the girl!”
    He feels the first few bullets hit him on his other arm, and one grazes his cheek. He barely feels the effects of either the electricity or the bullets, but even so he plants his weapon in the ground in front of him to act as a sort of cover. Noticing he’s not the only target of the attack, he roars, “Incoming artillery fire! Get out of range!” His voice echoes in the courtyard, before he releases a shockwave toward the front of the courtyard, destroying the wall there and hitting anyone on the ground in front of him.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 pm

I wind up with the instrument, preparing to bring it down on the water boy’s skull again. “And you’re going to regret ever setting foot in this city.” I lash down, but before the instrument can connect, the blond nobody has cuts his bonds and attacks me in the same action. The first jet of water directed at me hits water boy’s instrument instead, knocking it from my hands and sending it flying across the courtyard. The second jet catches me in the upper arm, leaving a deep gash and sending me spinning back. I manage to turn intangible and avoid the third jet, but by the time I recover, water boy has already retreated and set up a defense. I make a move to go after him, but Kexan’s warning in my ear and the subsequent lightning barrage convince me to create some distance.
    I back up, summoning the shredded vines to me, and assessing the situation. Some of the vines crawl up my leg and wrap around my arm, forming a makeshift bandage for my injury. Locating what I need, I run toward the back corner of the courtyard, where a stunted pine tree is growing. Acting quickly, I straighten the tree up and remove several of the lower branches. Then, at about four feet from the ground, I have the tree bend over at a right angle with the tip pointing at water boy. I grab two stumps sticking out of the tree at the bend, as the tree’s branches begin rotating around the main truck. “Eat pine, jackass!” The branches rotate faster and faster and hardened pine needles begin to rapidly fire from the tree. (Pine Tree Gatling Turret.) The needles shoot forward, piercing through the blond boy’s water notes, causing some of them to pop, before slamming into water boy himself.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:36 am

Nixena stares at the man in front of her, his words slowly slotting into place. These aren't the ones who actually took her? She takes a step back in surprise as he unintentionally reveals in measured words that they're being held as prisoners as well. They're strong; I've been throwing combo after combo... Yet he's not doing this of his own volition? The thought sends a shiver down her spine: just what would they be fighting when they finally get to her sister?

As the man begins to rise in the air on a pillar of ice, she hears a static-y message over her headpiece, and she whistles a sharp note to tell Ori to run as well. Nix manages to dodge out of the blast radius, somersaulting forward among the rubble. As she stands, she glances over her shoulder to see Ori encased in ice. White-hot rage blisters through her veins as her now-frozen wolf slides to her side.

"You asshole!" she bites out, causing the ground beneath her target to move, crumbling into pieces. The rubble is perfect fodder for weapons and she does her best to shatter the pillar that's providing him shelter. She does her best to avoid shots that would ricochet towards the Cathedral, just in case her sister is inside.

"And what's this?" she says, slamming her staff into the ground. She uses the larger sections of debris to create a barrier that surrounds him and will--hopefully--amplify the acoustics of her voice. "Stand down," she orders, "Release my wolf," she adds, as she leverages a few medium-sized pieces of debris into the air before sending them in an arc to land on him with more force than her standard rock barrages.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Geez, this guy has problems. Frikkin slamming me all over the place and just throwing me in the air. That didn't even hurt.
    I continue to ramble on while flying over to Kexan at a high speed. Soon i begin to feel this nice feeling of power and realize I started to take in the hundreds and hundreds of bullets into my halo.
    So what's the plan here?
    Its simple, take advantage of these electric bullets.
    I like it! 

I begin sucking in all the electric bullets around me and I begin to glow a light, blue aura on me.
    OH MY WHAT A TASTE! IT'S ELECTRIFYING!
    My arrival to Kexan is getting closer and closer so I reach my arm out to him.
    BROOOOO CATCH MEEEE!
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

My attack didn't seem to have as much effect as I would have liked; barely causing any reaction to the three.
    Mid-fire, I see IX get launched by the larger enemy, directly at me with enough strength to reach me.
    I continue to fire while IX absorbs my energy, then launch my own weapons higher into the air behind me.
    IX, with his glowing aura, reaches my height and I hold out my hand and catch onto his.
    Nearly colliding, we spin around each other, at increasing speed and power.

"Time for a final ruin!"

With all of the built up speed and power flowing through me and IX, I fling Rixup back down, flinging me back up to my weapons.
    With the rest of my power, I unleash it all into 1 single overcharged blast and fire it at IX, with me following inside.
    The blast catches up to IX with me alongside him sharing the power of both of our attacks that would each collide with the ground.

Alone, would devastate not only the entire battlefield but the neighboring areas as well.

But together...

IX, as the Final Heaven!
    XV, as the Fists of Havoc!
    Combined!

天主堂の最終的な破滅
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:34 am

[color=teal]Pine needles pierce the skin all over Demyx’s body, and the blonde nobody staggers backwards as blood begins to seep from the thousands of pinpricks, joining the stream dripping from his bullet wounds. He whistles again, and the remaining watery music notes join together in a dense barrier to block the incoming projectiles. “You don’t have to tell me that. I regretted it the first time.” Utilizing the brief moment of respite, Demyx extends his injured hand to resummon his sitar and ducks behind a large pile of rubble beside the fountain. The moment the instrument condenses in his hand, the nobody strikes three chords, and an instant later a geyser of water erupts from the ground under Gexka, uprooting the tree and shooting high into the air. “Here’s a drink to go with your pine.”

A smirk of knowing amusement tugs at the corner of Vexen’s mouth; it has been far too long since he has seen, let alone fought someone with even moderate intellect. It is quite a shame that he must follow his orders. The ground beneath him begins to shake, and he manipulates the ice pillar to form a platform beneath his feet just as it begins to crumble. He looks around in interest as the stone walls rise around him and instantly intuits their purpose. “Clever girl.” The girl’s voice hits him from multiple angles, and once again he yields to her demands, thawing the white wolf in an instant. “Interesting, if I interpret the first command literally, I don’t have to obey it. Are you satisfied yet?” Vexen inquires with a tone of genuine interest. As the barrage of artillery slows from above, he launches himself backward, landing on top of one of the rock walls. Icicles sprout from the spot he was standing and race toward the girl, growing larger as they advance. “I am trying to be accommodating here. Death by hypothermia is very peaceful.”

At first, Lexaeus is merely baffled by his spinning opponents. He watches them whirl around each other for a few moments, putting together the information he has on them before he realizes what they intend. Even then he doesn’t take action for another few seconds, stunned by their utter stupidity. The large nobody grips his huge weapon with both hands, settles into a battle stance, and begins charging his own attack. As red wisps of aura beginning rising off his body, the ginger nobody’s voice booms across the courtyard. “Demyx, Vexen, new orders! Erect a barrier! Protect the cathedral at all costs! The bloody idiots are going to destroy it!”

With a groan, Demyx begins violently strumming his sitar as fast as his injured hand will allow. “They just want to make me work more. Every nobody just wants to make me work more.” All the water in the courtyard; from the puddles on the ground, to the fountain in the center, to the geyser under Gexka; begins rushing in a violent torrent towards the front of the cathedral. Ten feet from the entrance, the streams join together and begin expanding into an enormous wall of water. When Demyx finally stops his frantic strumming, the wall towers high in the; seven feet thick and completely blocking the cathedral from view. In a strained voice, the young nobody calls out, “Hey frosty, how bout some help?”

Vexen abruptly cuts off his attack a foot from Nixena. “It seems I have more pressing matters to attend to. Don’t forget what I said. Now if you’ll excuse me.” Vexen hops off the wall and strides toward the already growing wall of water. Pulling off a glove, he calls back to his young companion, “I suppose it’s up to me to make up for your shortcomings. Don’t worry, I’m used to cleaning up after imbeciles. These ones are no different.” The tall nobody closes his eyes and lays a hand on the wall of water, careful not break the surface. With a grunt, he exerts a huge amount of his power, dropping the entire wall’s temperature to well below zero and instantly flash-freezing it. “That should do it.” Vexen pulls his hand away from the wall and summons his shield to him, preparing himself for the incoming attack. The wall is so cold, Vexen’s breath is visible five feet away from the wall.

As his body fills with power Lexaeus focuses his entire attention on the nobodies above him. He has to time this perfectly for the moment they launch their attack. There! The moment he sees it, the muscular nobody launches himself forward, the power in his legs shattering the ground beneath him. As he swings his sword forward, rocks and stone grow from the weapon, forming a giant, earthen pillar that does not seem to hamper the redhead in the slightest. The apex of his swing should catch the two brothers in midair, but whether or not it will stop them, not even he can guess.

RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

This power, there's so much of it, I've never had so much in my life.
    Immediately I get a quick vision of what seems to be Kane and Piru doing what seemed to be the same attack but slightly different and it quickly brings me back to reality.
    Woah, deja vu.
    Alright dude, it's time to finish this guy!
    Focus everything into one fist, I'm doing this in one go!
    The halo makes everything go into my left hand glowing a fiery purple effect to it. I clench it tight as I see the one they call Lexaeus rushes towards me and Kexan with a rock sword. Suddenly, thanks to that quick vision, I felt more determined than ever to land this shot. So determined, I go into a rarely seen serious phase.
    I'm not gonna let this much power go to waste! You messed with the wrong brothers!
    As we both meet, I motioned to block the sword with ease with my right arm to start a power struggle. With my mood suddenly changing to a serious tone, I would then parry the sword with the sacrifice of a bit of battle damage to my hand and would swing with full force right into his chest with a loud battle cry. I then would travel with him and smack the man to the ground to follow up with a concentrated explosion demolishing the ice wall and the cathedral front yard and entrance. When the destruction would calm down, I'd take my fist out of the man's chest leaving a proper hole through him and take a breather.
    Wow, that was intense.
    Dude, that was the most intense thing ever.
    Felt good though.
    Hell yeah it did!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:51 am