Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to - Page 2 Empty Re: DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Zex sees that Drax is falling towards the ground and he catches with a gust of wind and floats him down to the ground. Zex walks up to him "You ok man?" he then begins to look around for Naxir and Tex.

"Looks like things are starting to heat up..." Zex ignites his chain blade on fire and covers himself in a electrical barrier as he surveys for Naxir and Tex.

Zex grins"...Perfect."
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Paladin
    Sub-role:

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to - Page 2 Empty Re: DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yea im fine, I can fly you know?", Drax says as he levitates off the ground.

Drax covers himsel in a dark orb. Drax flies up in the air and looks at Zex.

"You may wanna fly cause they cant", Drax says as he closes his eyes

Drax charges his hands with dark energy. Drax senses the energy under ground. Drax fires the beam of darkness at the ground, right at Tex and Naxir.
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dancer
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 pm

a hole appears near Zexor and Texherha comes out with pink streaks flowing out of her. She grabs onto his shoulder and swings around to his front and uses the force of her falling body to tumble with him withstanding the shocks as they roll and she sacrifice throws him underneath the blast. And a hole opens up under neath her and she drops in it again. She falls about 10 yards beneath the ground where under ground tunnel holds her and Naxir.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

(ooc: a sacrifice throw is a throw in judo look it up im too lazy to post a pic right now.)
    After opening the holes for Tex and closing them. Naxir palms the roof of the tunnel and sees where Zexs body landed, she pulls her hands down and slams her palms into the roof again causing the floor beneath Zex in the form of a cylinder to propell towards the Beam at high velocitys she then slams the floor and it cracks and she jumps back throwing Tex behind her and stomps the floor and lava shoots out of the crack in the floor like a rocket and follows after the pillar. She then covers her and Tex again and there gone from the hole

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Zex rides the lava and uses a light shield to deflect the dark blast at a building which reduces it to ashes."Dang this is starting to get annoying."

Zex puts his hand on the lava and freezes in to stop it from spying out. Zex stand atop the pillar. From on top of the pillar Sex summons a flood and fills the entire floor of the arena with water. he look to Drax and says"Drax time to get serious."

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

(ooc: when she does that she isnt really digging a tunnel I she is passimg threw the groumd its teleporting but its only able to be done when shes on ground hence Terraporting. Ill let it slide now but as a futre reference she only dug a tunnel that time because I let it slide silently with drax but im informing you know and also the whole is still spewing lava like a rocket amd you sorta mad it worse. But like I said about the through the groumd thing we aremt in the ground in a semse its like teleporting. For future refernces its fime now so )

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

OOC: my bad I didn't see the lava thing Ill edit it
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Drax angry from watching Tex try to kill Zex with HIS darkness! Drax flies in the air and begins to glow purple and emit black smoke. Drax's skin turns all black and disintegrates off, revealing his bones. Bone wings rip through the back of his jacket. Drax's strength increases ten fold. His scythe blade grows until it is 8 feet long, at the blunt end it forms into a small mace

"You will face my wrath!", Drax yells
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Tex looks up at Drax in the air and enters flowmotion and she spins and leaps to a nearby house and runs up it doing leisure spins and flips and when she gets to the roof she hops onto his scythes pole and swings around it and runs on it and kicks him in the chest and using flowmotion to dance on his body while kicking him and swinging on his scythe for recovery methods.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Naxir slams the ground as it begins to flood creating a canal that flows deep out of sight dow the road then she slams her fist into the ground and a dome comes over her head and compresses on her and she pops up behind Zexor and jumps on his back and wraps her legs behind his waist and puts him in a rear naked choke. when they fall back she pulls out the knife that Drax tried to stab her with and stats stabbing Zex repeatedly in the chest.
    "I'm sorry Zex just bleed out for me okay just bleed out."
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Drax sends out a massive explosion of dark energy that knocks Tex of his scythe and launches her towards a nearby building. Right before she hits the building Drax uolds out his hand towards her and encases her in an orb of dark energy, leaving her no where to climb or jump on. Drax brings the orb closer th him. Drax closes his hand and the orb shrinks leaveing her in the fetal position. Drax turns and sees Naxir stabbing Zex. Drax takes the orb with Tex in it and throws it at Naxir knocking her of him.

Drax picks up the poison dagger Naxir used to stab Zex. Drax relizes that its his knife. Drax duplicates the poison knife making two smaller knives. Drax throws them into Naxirs shoulders.

Last edited by Drax LX on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Zex drops to the floor from the pillar in extreme pain. He picks him self up using his elemental for like a cane and rests on one knee.

"Well guess it's time or my trump card." Zex says with little energy.

The Elemental force begins to gets smaller as Zex pushes it to the ground. The elemental gems go into his body as He slowly rises to his feet healing all his wounds.

"That stung." Zex says as he look at Naxir extremely pist.

He places his hand on the pillar of ice. it begins to shrink and cover the whole floor of the town in a thick layer of ice and entraps Naxir's hand and feet as Draxs dagger fly at her.

Zex then walks up to Tex trapped in the bubble and covers it in fire that makes it harder of her to breath.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

(OOC: Drax and Zex, you need to know your opponent's abilities. Naxir knows Judo and would not allow you to easily grab her face. As for Drax, that was multiple actions in one that Tex could've easily reacted to. Plus, they weren't in a weak enough state to even do a finisher on. Fix this.)
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Tex tries to push out and move her body a but more but it is futile, the are she was confined in is to small amd compact and she cant get out she then sees zex set the area she is in on fireand the heat starts to get to her she starts squirming and panicking.
    "NO...NO.... STOP IT LET ME OUT ..... LET ME OUT......I'm sorry Nax but I cant do this. Let Me go I quit im done!"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Naxir soghs as her hands wherefrozen to the ground and daggers thrown at her the hit jer in the arms but dont go deep because she stops them and pulls them due to the metal in the blades. She then hears Tex forfeit and she falls back relaxing her self as she blows some of her hair out of her face.
    "Its okay Tex I understand, and I defimetely cant take the 2 of you alone good job I guess, I quit too."

(ooc: well that was something but you two need to know yours and your opponents abilities as I said earlier I only did this to give you to team battle experiance and guide you a bit in the rp battle style and You too rp like nox if he was considerate... But you can get better with practixe and knowledge. Once again know your opponents abilities as a person not a character, meaning if you want to do a move make sure that that move doeant conflict with a skill or ability that the opponent has, like when Naxir put zex in a rear naked choje and started stabbing him I didnt put stabbed him till he died for a reason, I knew Zex had healing skills and I knew Zex would be able to get free from the hold. And By the way a rear Naked chokeis when the choker and the choked are on the floor and the choker's back is on the ground amd the choked's back is on the stomach of the choker so knocking her off from above head is in fact not possible that way. For future refernces whenevet someone puts a moves name it means for you to look up the move and see what it looks like amd how it is maneuvered. And if you want you can read some of the previous fights that dont fall into the nox category or sphinx category, that way you can see the flow of RP fights and how there hits comnect and how they make hits and which hits they make connect. I beliebe you two have potential but I also believe / based on character sheets, that your characters wherent thaught out in a fair manner. My personal opinion but heck thats just me. Im a very picky character creator, so eh I could be wrong. Also remember know your enemies if you dont know a certain style of martial arts as a person take it upon yourselfs to do a little research. That is all for now. Again good job.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Win by default. Its not how i Like it but its inly a spar anyway.
    Zex unfreezes the ground and removes the fire from the dark bubble then freezes and pops it setting Tex and Naxir Free. He then returns to normal as the gems leave his body, form his keyblade and dissapear in a spark of lightning. He helps Tex up and saysGood job. That flow motion sure is cool. You think theres a chance i could learn how to use it.

(OOC:Yeah i think with a couple more matches ill get the hang of it. Sorry about all the screw ups. The match was fun though and i did look up you guys fighting styles for the last post so i could see if i finally got it right. Btw how exactly does your teleporting work do you jut travel through the ground?)
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 am

Drax walks up to Tex and releases her from the bubble and at the same time extinguish the fire. Drax morphs back to his normal state. Drax walks over to the terrain changer and pushes the button. The arena changes back into the original room.

Thank you both for the battle, Drax says as he helps them up.

Drax bows to them to show respect. Drax turns and walks out of the arena.

(OOC: Sorry about those posts. I had no clue what flowmotion was... But after i googled it i see my mistakes. Wont happen again.)
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 am

(ooc: it is fine sometimes that happens but next time you see something you dont know try to look it up for even a quick briefing will help you avoid mistakes but your still in the learning process it's nothing too big.)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Zex looks to Naxir and to Tex.

Thanks guys it was fun. But next time we wont let you off that easily.
    Zex says joking around as he walks out of the arena. He waves his hand back to them and says,
    See you guys later and Tex Maybe you can teach me some of that flowmotion stuff next time.

Zex puts his hands in his pockets and exits the arena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 am