Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 am

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


Keywords: The Search

Share

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:36 am

Zex pats Grim on the back saying "Ald to see your ok man. Boy, for a second there I thought we were gonna lose you, you ok?"Zex says with a smile on his face.

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 am

"Im fine now... We have to stop that thing... But we need a plan...", Grimm says out of breathe.

Grimm looks around the area... "Where is Naxir?", Grimm said in a concerned voice.

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 am

"I don't know, she should've been on her way over here when the blast hit. I just hope she got outta range in time." Zex says concerned.
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 am

Naxir looks up and sees the robot on the move and she decides to follow it so she starts runnimg. As she is running her matter surfing slowly taking effect. She looks down at her feet. Before she knew it she was at the destroyed castle and she saw Aixus, Drax, Skull face and Zex standing there. She stops matter surfing and starts walking ttowards the group scratching her head a tad bit agrivated .
"Idiot I know you had something to do with that explosion just now. What did you three dunderheads do to cause that and didn't you tell me to keep quiet! Last time I checked giant castle destroying explosions aren't quiet in the least


Last edited by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by AixusXXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 am

"Well, I guess it's time to try out that new technique I've been working on"

Aixus surrounds himself with water completely. He then starts to take flight. He not really flying he just swimming inside water that is flying. It sort of looks like a continuous aqua jet. He follows the robot in a distance without attacking.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 am

Zex, watching Aixus fly off and says to Grim and Drax,"Let him worry about the robot for now, now that Naxir is here we have to come up with a plan."

Zex with a big smile calls Naxir over to them"Hey Naxir glad to see you good to see your ok." Zex looks at her still smiling and thinks to himself"Man I hope she doesn't find out the blast was my fault, she looks pist."

With every one gatherd Zex says to them allOk, while Aixus is keepin a eye on the robot, anybody got an idea for an attack strategy?"
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 am

Naxir joins the three as Aixus takes off behind the robot. She smiles knowing Aixus is on its tail .
"Maybe we can go to the start of it. You know the place where Leader persons Somebody still is. That could be a start you know."
She says trying to remember his first s.o.s.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Zex looks at Naxir with a satisfied grin and says "Actually thats not a bad idea maybe Kane can give us a clue on how to defeat it or atleast some info about where Kexan might be.
avatar
Drax LX
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 940
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Drax's Shop of the Mystics

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Paladin
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Drax LX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 pm

"Wait... Isn't Mura the temporary leader while Kexan is gone? I thought I saw Mura here before the explosion.... Where is he?, Drax says whit great concern


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Let me show you Peace...
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Naxir lets out a small squel at her brothers name being mentioned. She takes a breath and turns to them.
"Don't worry about him. Big brother can handle himself and possibly the robot as well right now lets go find Kane I think he said he was in the repair shop. lets go there now okay.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Zex looks at Naxir a bit wierded out and says"Oooookkkkk, '_' ,
lead the way."
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 pm

"Find it its not too far from here!"
She uses both her hands and slam down an the ground and a giant down forms over her body and then slams down on her and she is gone.

(ooc: yeah go to the repair shop in shops. Continue there.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 pm

"Wow, she must really not like her brother."
Zex says to himself as her turns to Drax and Grim.

"Ok guys see you at the repair shop."
Zex opens up a dark corridor and walks through.
avatar
Drax LX
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 940
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Drax's Shop of the Mystics

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Paladin
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Drax LX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 pm

That sounds like a plan, lead the way!, Drax says to Naxir


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Let me show you Peace...
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by NaxirLXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

(ooc: go to the repair shop)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by AixusXXIX on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Aixus continues to follow the robot. He maintains his distance so that the robot remains calm.

I wonder what it is this robot wants, I just don't get it. There was something about that last attack. It was somehow familiar, like I've been attacked by the same energy before. I just can't put my finger on it. Oh well I guess it doesn't matter now. Hopefully he doesn't blow up again. It is very intriguing that he was able to release that much energy at once. I wonder.......................

Aixus continues to tail the robot at the same speed without attacking.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Maxech IC
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-30
Location : A building

Character sheet
Title: Multi-personality Bounty Hunter
Primary Role: Bounty Hunter
Sub-role: Sharpshooter

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Maxech IC on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Destination Reached...

*Lands in Front of Portal*

Scanning Portal Destination...

Destination Classified...

WARNING: Possible Hostile Closing in.

Scanning...

Organization Officer Aixus...

New Mission: Defend Portal


ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE

avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by AixusXXIX on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 am

Aixus sees that the robot has landed. He tries to land too, but this is a new technique and he did not know how to land yet.

Okay here we go.....

Aixus tries to land perfectly but fails epically and just smashes into the ground.

*Sigh* Why.............

Aixus stands up and stands 50 feet away from the robot.

"I don't know if you understand this, but I'm not here to fight you. I just want to know what your doing."

Aixus takes his katana as well as anything else that might be considered a weapon and tosses them to the side.

"See no hostility, not an enemy, do you understand?"

Aixus says as he holds his hands up in order to show he means no harm.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 23
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am

Mura lays there, under a good 8 feet of rubble.. He breathes very slowly, embers starting to come out of his exhales.. He clenches his fists and opens his eyes quickly and yells loud enough for the whole Dark City to hear him as he explodes and sends all the rubble flying. He stands up slowly, breathing heavily and sees his Hellbreaker is no where in sight..

"Must've been blown away... Where is everyone else...."

Mura sits and collects himself whilst opening his palm bringing up a hologram of the Dark City's shop areas

"Hahah.... Thank you Kexan for a badass spy gadget..."

Mura sees that Aixus went to chase the robot and Zex, Nax, Drax, and Grimm went to go for Kane

"Four people to rescue one guy... >.> WELL THEN... Don't bother looking for the Leader at all... He was ONLY UNDER EIGHT FEET OF RUBBLE!! TT_TT"

Mura looks over to the World portal and starts sprinting to Aixus


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Maxech IC
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-30
Location : A building

Character sheet
Title: Multi-personality Bounty Hunter
Primary Role: Bounty Hunter
Sub-role: Sharpshooter

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Maxech IC on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm

(LOCKED ON)

Hostile Disarmed...

Threat Level Dropped...

No Hostiles Must Reach the Portal...

*Puts hands up towards Aixus and waits*

avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by AixusXXIX on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Aixus slowly starts to walk closer to the robot.

"Are you okay? That blast was pretty intense. Are you hurt?"


Aixus continues to slowly walk towards the robot.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 23
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 am

Mura lands softly 100 feet away from the two and lays his Hellbreaker on the floor.. He does as Aixus does and smiles as he throws his hands up, palms open, walking slowly towards the robot

"Heh.... I see you were the one to figure it out.... I have to harrass Zexor after this for damn near killing me >.< So uhh.. Mr. Defensive, I'm walking to you in a non threatful manner in an attempt to deactivate you, do not panic .__."



______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by AixusXXIX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 am

Aixus stops and puts his hand in front of Mura to stop him too.

"He's just joking, we're not going to deactivate you."

Aixus punches Mura in the arm really hard.

"What the hell's wrong with you? Are you stupid? That robot can understand us. So just keep you mouth shut. Besides, we're not going to harm it because it hasn't gone on the offensive yet."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Drax LX
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 940
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Drax's Shop of the Mystics

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Paladin
Sub-role:

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Drax LX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm

A dark portal opens next to Aixus and Mura. Out from the portal walks Drax. Drax sees that Aixus and Mura have there hands up. Drax talks out the dual pistols he had hidden behind his back. Drax drops the clip out of the gun and tosses the guns on the floor. Drax lifts his hands above his head.

"You guys ok? We tried to find you before but we had to save Kane. But now that you are here, how do you plan on shutting down the robot..." , Drax whispers to Mura

"I am not your enemy! I mean you no harm!", Drax yells at the robot


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Let me show you Peace...

Guest
Guest

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Grimm walks out of the dark portal to see Drax, Mura, and Aixus with there hands up. Grimm takes out any weapon he has and throws it on the ground. Grimm walks to the group and puts his hands up.

"You didnt think i would let you have all the fun, did you?", Grimm asks Drax

Sponsored content

Re: Keywords: The Search

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 pm