Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+2
RixupIX
ClerxhaXVI
6 posters

Tag Team: Group 5 vs. 6

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Tag Team: Group 5 vs. 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Team: Group 5 vs. 6

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Clerxha grins at the sort-of-compliment from her teammate while simultaneously watching Mahari's chanting. Unable to suppress the shiver that creeps down her spine due to the blazes occurring throughout the surrounding field, it takes Cler a second to process her teammate's question.

"O-oh yeah. It's a mind-over-matter. Literally. Want to go through something? Treat it as it doesn't exist. Don't want to be on the physical plane? Poof, you aren't. Want to vanish from view? Oh look- wait, I can't see you." She says it quickly, but like a spokesperson, trying to alleviate the fear that is nagging at the back of her mind due to the fire.

She turns both of them intangible as Rixup sends a fireball careening at Xaviera. Cler's unable to prevent a small squeak of terror from escaping her lips.

"Oh, and please do something about the fire..." she adds in a weak voice. "Please."

Clerxha turns invisible, and shoots senbon at vital locations of both her opponents. She sprints silently through the pre-cut pathways, trying to find an area that would work effectively as a fireproof vantage point.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Post by Mahari Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:15 pm

"Point taken, besides i have my own!"

Mahari yet again pointed Its broom toward the plave the Rixup fired at in an effort to destroy anything that was previously there. The red, blue and green balls swirled around mahari, they then generated fire water and wind respectivly, that blasted out toward the area that It was pointing. The blast conveniently blockled the senbons unknown to Mahari.

"Wait a sec, Clerxha is sneaky, dont let her get behind you. I have no idea what Ms Honneybutton dose besides the throne thing."

Mahari's eyes turned blue as it scanned the area that it just blasted in hopes of not seeing anything. It turned to Rixup.

"I know a lot of spells, but they require you protecting me and oh, watch out for needles!"
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The "Princess"
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Xaviera XCIX Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Xaviera sighs at her partners apparent dislike of fire.
    "Dont worry i plan on it.. hopefully this works.
    Thank god this is flame retardent layered material"

Xaviera says after heeding the words of her comrades abilities. Then she had her sight set on Halo boy. she broke out into a sprint then started thinking.
    'Im not here im not here im not here im not here... how do i know if its working!'
    Unaware of it she vanished while continuing her crazed dash towards Rixup extending her hand planning on going intangible as she gets close to bypass the fire a bit longer so she can make physical contact with him. The heat is strong and she can see the heat waves very clearly, this was probably Very risky on her part.
    "Please be working, This ability would only be a burden if it doesnt work!"
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Alright got it.
    He takes all the fire all around him to get ready for incoming enemies. He starts feeling something rushing through the fire. Like if someone was running. He looked at the direction where he felt the rush. It was coming towards him.
    One with the flames...
    He closed his eyes and started to feel the fire all around him. He lifts his hand in front of him and points at the direction of the person running to him. He opens his eyes with a devilish smile.
    I see you Xavey
    He wanted to concentrate on her, but there was also Clerxha to deal with. He quickly takes out his katana lifted it up and the halo rushes up to it emmiting a bright red light on the sword and goes back to him. The sword gets covered in fire then Rixup jumps back, digs his feet to the ground, and throws his sword with all his strength. It goes spinning like a sharp disc. The fire it was rushing through made it into a bigger disc. He looks back at Mahari.
    So, any sight of the other?
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Clerxha grits her teeth when she realizes that the senbon were unwittingly knocked away. Oh darn...

Realizing that it had taken her a while to build up enough stamina to consistently use her abilities, Cler shouts to her teammate, "Xaviera! Be careful! There's a time limit on how long you can use it! Probably a minute or two for you!"

She then dashes away before Mahari or Rixup can trace her voice to where she was standing. She sends another set of poison-dipped senbon at them as she darts away. She winds her way through the paths until she finds an area that has taller grass surrounding an already burnt section.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Mahari looks around frantically, searching for Clerxha and Ms Honneybutton.

"I dont see either of em! Oh wait i hear-"

Mahari is struck by a senbon. It tried to grasps at the senbon, but is paralyzed instantly by the poison. Mahari tipped over and fell with a thud on the ground. it tried to speak but it was too low for anyone to hear.

"N-no-ot a-gain-n."

Mahari could only twitch lightly as its body shut down. Mahari could only think about the last time this happened,  Mahari ironically could still cry as tears slid down the side of its face as pathetic quiet noises came from Its gurgling throat.

Last edited by Mahari on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deja vu)
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 am

Astonished on how late that tidbit of important information has been recieved she quickly turned visible again as rixup chucked his sword at her. The sword spirals like a disc. But the one thing tat trigggered her was what he called her.
    'Xavy..."
    Rage instilled in her, it boiled in her. She hated that name, She hated it so much. That name is a cute abreviation of her first name and for someone to call her that meant that they were of the same rank and class. Only one person was ever alowed to call her that, and this boy was not Dancing enough to be even close to her.
    "Don't- Do- Don't call me by that name!"
    She says sprinting even faster towards him, then she jumped and tucked behind her greaves and armlets incase she failed to turn intangible in time for the sword to pass through her. She didn't fail so when she landed she stumbled but almost instantaneously bombarded towards rixup Pouncing on him like a vicious animal. Completely disregarding his aura, the material on her leotard started to burn due to the intense heat. She didnt care though she was instilled with anger. As she landed on him she grabed his face to hold it still while she cocked her fist back to pound it into his face when out of no where the halo whirled around her arm.

"XAVII... Whats going on?"

the halo noticed Xavieras conditon and reacted instantly by wraping tightly around her wrist and yanking her away from Rixup.

"Xavii- Stop That wasnt smart"
    Xaviera growls and grunts still trying to reach for rixup with a look of grimace on her face.
    "Relax Xavii-poo Relax"
    "If i could kill you i would, Shut up!"
    "But yah can't and yah won't so neh, any way you are hurt and i dont like to see you hurt. also guess what"
    "I hope you Burn an ironic death!"
    "Nope, im Back!! What do you need"
    "GET OFF ME LET ME KILL HIM"
    "But you will burn"
    "Yeah ill burn, ill burn an imprint of my fist in his dispicable face, make him slightly appealing!"
    "No, comeon"

The halo starts to Glow brighter and brighter and brighter emiting a light that almost hides xavieras position. Then it pulls her into tall grass where the light fades.

"this place is a mess so much fire everywhere, and Xavii you cant survive in fire with out me so i should get rid of it. right?"

Xaviera snarls in response
    "Okay, Done!"
    The halo starts to spin rapidly and shoots into the sky above the arena. It starts to absorb all the trails of fire in the grass engulfing each flame till the area looks like a baren wasteland of minor tall grasses and torched grass blades. The scent of burnt plant filled the room. The halo then shrunk till it vanished then reapeared around Xavieras arm, who interm bolted out of the grass towards rixup once more
    "Die, Die, Die, die, die , die DIE!"
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:30 am

After getting punched repeatingly in the face he stood up seeing her with a halo, he says to himself.
    Well, at least I know her weakness kinda. Now I can use my fists >Very Happy 
    He looks around setting no fire around.
    HEY, NO EXTINGUISHING MY FLAMES!
    He starts shooting fire balls while spinning around and stops.
    Mahari watch out!
    He starts rushing towards Xaviera and jumps into the air getting caught on fire readying for a jump kick.
    COME AT ME BRO!
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:19 pm

"Sorry again, Mahari," Clerxha mumbles as she sees it collapse from the paralysis poison. She turns on her heel, turning visible.

There's a huge inferno that seems to be getting larger by the second until it suddenly vanishes. Clerxha coughs- maybe trying to find higher elevation wasn't such a bright idea. Instead of maintaining her usual mid-range distance, she closes in so that she can get a better shot in. Especially since the two appear to be in the midst of a close-range fight.

"Any chance you can hold him still?" Cler shouts to Xaviera.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 am

(OOC: Mahari... post... pwease...)
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 pm

(I am honestly not sure what i can do at this point, I'm not dead, but i cant move or fight. I am basically a spectator at this point.)

Mahari gurgled at Rixup's warning as It's eyes scanned around fearful of being burned alive by the rampant fire around the arena. Unfortunately for Mahari, the few spells that didn't require vocal activation would not help It at this point so it was condemd to It's fate, unless it was put down or the poison wearing off.  Mahari was left with It's thoughts for the time being.

Well then, I screwed up immensly, again! I shudder to think what would happen if i hadn't made it to this city, probobly dead. At least I tried, yeah i tried and i'll try again another day, I'm still alive!  Gods my opponents are cute, I would give both my paws if i could just snuggle Clerxha on a warm bed on a hot summers day, we would both be sweaty and tired and-

Mahari's eyes twitched slightly as dirty thoughts ran through It's head.

-And then there would be a knock on the door and Miss honeybutton would come in and be like "Oh my... Room for one more!" And then she would get between Clerxha and me and start-

Mahari started drooling.

-and then we would bake some cookies, it would be the greatest day ever.

Mahari's tail twitched slightly.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm

"Hold him still, Hah he'd be lucky if he still had a pulse when I'm done with him."
    Xaviera grins as he tries yet another brash move much like the last fight. She waits till he gets about arm lengths to her. She reaches out and grabs his ankle pulling him in while stepping to the side so he is horizontal to her.
    "Trysomething less flashy imbocile!"
    As she lets go she brings her golden armlet protected arm over his body and slams it into his chest with honestly excessive force. As he crashes into the ground she steps on his chest and grins at him with the utmost rage.

"Xaviera stop!"
    "No Shut up and let me kill him!"
    "Stop being angry!"
    "Hey look, more fire, Get rid of it"
    "Not this time!"
    "But ill die and you wont see me again, ever"
    "Whelp, maybe you'd learn a lesson"
    "Learn a lesson? I'll be dead what lesson would i possibly learn, don't die next time? what will I comeback as some undead scum!"
    "Oh, yeah.. um, i still refuse."
    "Fine then"

Having Rixup's ability gave her an immunity to fire however she was to enraged to know that and she honestly nearly forgot about her teammate who doesn't look fire proof in the least.

"Okay do it for my partner then"
    "Bu- Okay"

The halo jumps off of her arm once more but this time spirals around the fire pulling it in once more and then shooting back to her arm. Xaviera's focus was still maintained on Rixup as she slowly grinds her foot in his chest.

"This is a lot of fire I'm storing"
    "Storing? it doesn't just go no where and vanish"
    "Van- What? What ever just vanishes and goes no where"
    "Dang proven wrong by a mere object capable of a barely apprehend-able thought level"
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

After getting slammed into the floor and smacked in the chest. He stares at her while her foot lays on his chest. He scans her to see any openings. He sees that she is a little slim. So while she was distracted, he grabbed her foot.
    Remember, I'm as strong as you think...
    As saying so, he twists her foot and breaks it so its facing the opposite side it's suppose to be. He then grabs her broken foot and throws her away. He looks to see how Mahari was doing and sees that it looks like it can't move. He runs to it and crouches down to it.
    You don't look so good. Wait, where's Clerxha?
    He looks around and spots her from far.
    Well hello there.
    He stands back up and points his hand out like a mega buster and fires a big fire ball at her. And turns back to Mahari.
    Hope it wears out soon.
    He stays by it waiting for it to possibly wear out.
    Is there by any chance that I can say a chanty thing in you book? I'll try guarding you for a while. Wait, then 2 against 1... crap... but okay, let's see where this goes.
    He spawns his sword and catches it on fire. He gets ready for anything that will happen.
    Let's do this...
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Xaviera! Crud! Clerxha thinks as her teammate's foot appears to be broken. Dang, does he even know his own strength?

As Rixup nears Mahari's body, Cler takes aim at Rixup. This has a 24 hour minimum potency. No way it's- She releases two of five senbon as the Rix sends a fireball. She barely manages to turn intangible as it passes through her; the ends of her hair are slightly singed.

Taking a deep breath, Clerxha directs the remaining three senbon at Rixup. She then turns invisible and refills the launcher as she runs to heal Xaviera.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Mahari's eyes looked towards Rixup slowly. It had no idea how he knew that It had books. Since Mahari's hammerspace bag spell required no movement It conjured the hammerspace bag which promptly fell on the floor. Inside the bag was several books mostly in old runes which are impossible to read if you arent a magic scholar. The ones in english detailed how to use them, if you read volumes 1-6 and each of them are really thick. So basically it was a waste of time to Rixup because he dosent use conventional magic. Mahari started singing in It's head.

Somewhere beyond the sea
    somewhere waiting for me
    my lover stands on golden sands
    and watches the ships that go sailin'

Somewhere beyond the sea
    she's there watching for me
    If I could fly like birds on high
    then straight to her arms
    I'd go sailin'

It's far beyond the stars
    it's near beyond the moon
    I know beyond a doubt
    my heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore
    we'll kiss just as before
    Happy we'll feel beyond the sea
    and never again I'll go sailin
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 am

Xaviera Collapses to the floor as he snaps her foot. Groaning with pain and anger she panics internally not trying to move her foot too much. She doesn't know how to cope wit a broken foot due to the fact nothing on her ever got broken. tears filled her eyes.

"Wha- How- Why?"
    "See look i told you not to attack him with anger, you needed to calm down Xavii..."
    "I... It hurts, so much"

She sees her teammate coming to help her and she couldn't help but smile. Noticing mahari summon a bag of books she cringes at how they might  get better before she does. Before Clerxha fully makes it to her Xaviera looks at her halo.

"th-th-the stored energy..."
    "Yeah what about it?"
    "G-Go make it pour on the cat and boy"
    "but it wont do anything"
    "it will gi- give m-me time to get better and if he is as ni-nitt-witted as i as-as-assume he will fail to protect his partner and we would be down one opponent"
    "Okay, if you say so"

The halo shoots off of Xaviera's arm and spirals around both her Opponents in a giant circle Encasing them. As it makes its rounds it starts to slowly spit blast of fire at the two, gradually picking up till its shooting seven blasts of fire per second
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:04 pm

He sees that Mahari had some books so he skimmed through them.
    I can't do this. It'll take forever.
    He looks back to see how his two opponents were doing and sees two needles passing right by his face.
    Woah there!
    He falls on the floor and sees a giant halo circling around him and Mahari. He looks at Mahari and sees that she was starting right at him looking like it was scared. He put a fire barrier around Mahari but it wasn't close enough to burn it.
    Sorry, this is all I can do.
    He turns away and looks at the giant halo shooting fireballs all around him. He absorbs all the fireballs around him and clenched his fists.
    You may know me as the fire master. But you don't know that I can do this!
    Sparks start appearing all around him and he throws his hands up when suddenly...
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

He hits the halo revolving all around him shattering it.
    After releasing a storm, he takes out the barrier around Mahari.
    Surprised aren't you.

Last edited by RixupIX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Clerxha closes her eyes as she puts a hand on Xaviera. The healing is taxing as always, and she's starting to feel the weight of her extra-heavy cloak. She opens her eyes and slips out of it as soon as she's done healing.

"Take it easy on that foot. It was pretty bad." She then continues with what happened on her side of the battle. "Mahari's out for the count- paralyzed, so Rix has to shield it. And I'll do what I ca-" Her voice ends with a squeak as the lightning makes a sound similar to thunder.

"Worst. Opponent. Ever!" She exclaims, launching metal and invisible senbon with each word.

(I am sooooo sorry I totally didn't see that it was my turn)
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

(OoC: found the paste file of the post on my tablet)

Mahari flashed back to reality as it watched the fire burn around it. Burning is my least favorite way to die! Mahari moved It's eyes towards Rixup and gave him a scared look. Happy place, going to my happy place. Mahari was now sitting on a throne made of silver with fine silk. It snapped It's fingers and Clerxha and Xaviera came in wearing some indecent maid suits, carrying a plates of apple pie. Mahari took the plates with earnest and began eating, It yelled out "Let the oil wrestling commence!" all of this was in Mahari's mind of course, in reality Mahari was yet again drooling.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 pm

As the halo was rotating around them it was speaking to Xaviera.

"I'm not doing this to help you, im doing this because..."
    "Yeah, uhuh, just get rid of them"
    "Sheesh your so blunt it hurts my fe-"
    The sound of the halo Shattering instantly as Lightning Struck it Echoed through Xavieras mind. Xaviera freezes up with a look of awe on her face. The look expresses that of a person who has lost something dear to them. Her eyes Glint yellow as Cler places her hand on her foot to heal it. As this happens her eyes go back to brown with specs of green and the shattered halo energy restored itself into Xavieras body. Her face still at a lost.
    "I-I'll try... thank.. Thank you."
    She says not really moving much as her rage meterblows off the charts. it isnt shown on her face at all but her body is heating up as if about to Explode. Chills run through her and sendswaves of heat right after constantly.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:52 am

Rixup smiles after seeing Xaviera's face frozen from the shattering of her halo.
    That's one problem done.
    He looks at Mahari. Wondering what to do with it.
    Don't worry, I got this.
    He turns around and looks at the two opponents. He feels like something isn't right.
    Oh gosh...
    He gets stabbed on his arm by what felt like three needles that came from nowhere. He obviously knew it was Clerxha. He holds his needle arm up.
    HEY! WHY!
    Now he starts thinking to himself about who to take out first.
    Xaviera seems to be crippled at the moment but looks like she looks better so as long as I don't touch her, I'm fine. Clerxha is more of a range person, I can take her out with my electricity and fire. Good, let's see how this goes...
    He takes out a needle from his arm and looks around at it. He then hearts up the needle until it was bright red. Then he electrifies the needle so now it was both Clerxha' s weaknesses.
    Hey Cler, catch!
    He throws the needle with all his strength so it goes crazy fast straight to Clerxha' s heart. He then quickly turns to Xaviera and throws a fire-electric cluster bomb next to her.
    There, that should do it.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

As soon as Rixup starts shouting, Clerxha instinctively turns both herself and her teammate intangible. Taunts are normally followed by- A senbon was sent back at her with surprising accuracy. Sure, the needle toppled end over end, but if she hadn't been intangible, it would have pierced straight through her heart. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO MY POISON!? She wonders curiously, but is too enraged to even try and figure it out.

"You're healed," Clerxha says as-a-matter-of-factly, "So I'm going to kick his butt now." Oblivious to the cluster bomb, Cler leaves an intangible Xaviera as she changes her phase back to normal and vanishes from sight.

She darts through the already-burnt grassland without stirring up ashes, sending poisoned senbon as she runs, slowly getting closer to Rixup's back while not giving away where she is.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Xaviera slowly gets up, her eyes were now a light brownish color with specs of green again. She tested her foot. It hurt but it was Mobile.
    "That was some healing, darling"
    She says under her breath. She was grateful after all. She looked up and did not see her partner but she noticed That A Bomb was hurled in her direction, She sighed and tought about walking through it She Was now under her own intangibility instead of clerxhas. She ran straight through the cluster bomb and proceeded to turn invisible after dashing out of his line of sight, Stumbling then tripping soon after she tumbled and grabbed her foot.
    "Danm you foot, why do you hurt so much!"
    She held it for a while still invisible and then got up slowly again and became visible, not knowing if it would be good to test her invisibilities duration. She sighed and looked at Rixup and Snarled.
    "Oh, im definately gonna kill you..."
    She then starts to Walk at a steady pace towards him curling and uncurling her fingers, hoping she can distract him enough for her partner to do whatever it s she does best.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 am

He sees from far both Clerxha and Xaviera both vanish. He looks around trying to see little movement. He decides to put a fire-electric aura around him and Mahari. The aura is about five feet wide around them.
    I gotta think now...if Xaviera has Clerxha's power to turn intanigable, right now they're invisible, so I better back down for a while and see what happens next.
    He looks down at Mahari, looking at it while it stares at him. 
    I will find a way to bring you back. I just have to find out how...
    He turns away from Mahari and lights one gauntlet on fire, and the other electrified.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Okay kid, that's enough, Clerx thinks, You're so dead now.

As a still-visible Xaviera keeps Rixup's focus, Clerxha charges forward, just outside of the five-foot range of Rixup's aura. She's close enough for every single senbon to hit its target with no room for error. Still invisible, she circles around him, shooting senbon into pressure points and locations that should cause instant death.

What she doesn't account for is the intense heat that affects the trajectory of the half-dozen senbon she's shot in the last few seconds. She stops as soon as she realizes that she's down to just two dozen more senbon. Freezing in place, she takes a deep breath- she's got to make sure it counts.

I hope to God that Xaviera's got a decent plan, Cler thinks. The fire aura manages to cause a slight burn on the back of her right hand, and she winces. She takes a few steps back, taking the time to heal the skin on her hand. Her body starts to shake uncontrollably, and she begins flickering between invisible and not as she moves away to what is hopefully Rixup's blind spot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm