Latest topics

» So if I place this.....here
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 am

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» Picnic Time!!
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

» The future of Zero and Zexor
by Acero Hierro Fri May 08, 2015 5:47 am


The First Step.

Share
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-25

The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:34 pm

It was the middle of the night when he appeared. He floated in mid-air just starring down at the city.He remained expressionless as he looked at the structures below him. The figure was cloaked and hooded and appeared to wear some sort of armor under the cloak that concealed him. "I don't think we should be wasting our time here."


"It doesn't matter what you think." Another hooded man states as he appears next to the other one. "What matters is what Lord Helios thinks. It would be wise for you to just follow orders without complaining about it. Your aren't the one with the power, Lord Helios is. I suggest you keep that in the marble your call a brain." He pauses as he looks at the city below. "Hurry up and get this done. Lord Helios was very clear when he stated that the first step should take place now. Place the shell."


"Fine. Here it goes." He says, tossing a shell the size of a walnut down to the city below that grew as it got closer and closer to the surface. By the time the shell hit the surface, it was bigger than a three story building. When the shell hit, it took down the buildings that it landed on and a lot of the ones that were close. The ground shook and the noise was enough for all to hear. The hooded figures were well hidden and impossible to detect. It was obvious that there was a creature in there, but for some unknown reason, it remained inside the shell.
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:03 am

A thick tome falls off Clerxha's lap as she shifts in her sleep. Waking up, she stretches, and realizes that she had dozed off while reading a history book. What time is it? she wonders as she rubs her eyes. The lack of noise and darkness answers her silent question. Oh yeah... middle of the night, huh? Cler yawns, flicking off the reading lamp, and drags herself off of the couch and into her bedroom.

She's about to get changed when there's a crash, and the ground shakes as though there were an earthquake. "What the heck?!" she squeaks. She grabs her cloak and passes through the side of her apartment to the fire escape. "What is that shell...?"

Dust is beginning to clear, and she coughs after inhaling some of the debris. She covers her mouth as she finally begins to wake and realize the intensity of what is going on. "How... how is that even possible?" she murmurs before returning inside, collecting her usual fighting equipment, and heading to the scene. She pins up her hair haphazardly as she runs; it's frizzy and a bedhead look, but at least she can see. And frankly, she cares more about figuring out what's happened than her appearance.

Dear God, I hope everybody is okay...


Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar & word use)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am

Zex jumped down into the streets from the roof tops above. He had his weighted cloak on and his katana on his back. He stretched his arms over his head and took a deep breathe. He held it in and released it after a few moments. 

"Man the fresh night air. Perfect time for a late night training session."

He walked up to a lamp post and climbed to the top then looked around with his hand reasting on his brow.

"Lets see what there is to do..."

He froze as he glaned up at the sky and saw a small object about the size of a nut, falling to the ground.

"What the heck is..?"

His eyes then widened as he saw the object get bigger and bigger as it fell.

"...is that a...oh boy."

As the shell hit the ground Zex fall off the lamp post and hid from the dust clouds behind a neighboring building. As the smoke cleared he spotted Clerxha running towards it with weapon in hand. he ran up to her shouting.

"Hey Clerxha are you ok?"


Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2746
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 am

Aixus sat on the bench next to Lake Moar starring at the moon like he always does. The night was quiet and peaceful. He stood up and stretched, about ready to go home and hit the hay when the shell hit he ground and caused the big commotion that it did. When he saw the huge shell, his jaw dropped. "WHAT IS THAT???????"

It's funny that you ask me everything thinking that I'm supposed to know everything. I have never seen anything like it. Lets go and see what is going on.

Aixus started to make his way to the giant shell. I hope she's okay! Please let her be okay! He thinks as more and more time to think about what happened and how it might affect the whole city rather than just himself goes by.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 am

Please be okay... please... I hope no one died... Clerx thinks as she runs, her thoughts matching her fast pace.

She slows her running slightly as she nears the fallen shell. Clerxha finally screeches to a halt as she notices Zex. She finishes strapping the senbon launcher onto her arm before responding.

"I'm fine. Just fine. It missed my apartment by a few blocks..." she searches for any sign that Zex is hurt. Seeing none, she inquires, "And you? Are you okay?"

Cler continues looking at the debris formed from the crushed buildings as she waits for a response. She also takes in the size of the shell, silently wondering what sort of creature lies dormant inside.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:33 am

Leaning on a wall with my modified Org. Hood up over my head, covering half my face. I watch as the Nobodies i was once around often just stroll through the city. A feint smile crosses my face as i humm a small tune. The night was good and calm today. I had a strange yearning for my scarfs return however.

'I wonder how im going to get it back from her'


I think to myself while idley paying attention to my surrondings. When less then a full lock away a giant Shell has crash landed on a building. I was definately shocked, and strucken by the falls crashwave. It had blown me off my feet and i tumlbed back a bit.

'You know im starting to not like things that stand out from the norm now.'

I think to my self as i myscle my way back up. After dusting off my clothing of rocks and pebbles and whatever dirt i could get i throw my hood back over my head and sprinted to the scene.
I notice the shell Was Really freaking huge. Curiosity kicked in and i wanted to know what it was. However, fear instilled in me, for what might be inside of it.

(im on the opposite side of it then you two.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 23
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:54 am

Xaviera was fast asleep in the castle. Her deep red sheets, which should be tucked around her was on the floor her hair was wrapped in a bun. She slept in her red silk pajamas. She was a wild sleeper, her pajamas barely stayed on. she was dreaming, Dreaming of hanging out with the only person she could honestly smile around with that person making them feel inferior to her. 
'oh heather...'
She mutters in her sleep. In her dream heather was dancing, a beautiful dance on a giant stage infront of a massive audience. It was Delightful. Suddenly A tremor shook The stage and Heather was suddenly crushed under the pressure of a dark figure. The Dark figure turned its eyes towards Xaviera, and Heather's voice could be heared it said

'Xavii- r-run...'

Xaviera then woke up from her sleep in a frantic scream. She looked around her room and noticed her curtains had fallen, and a few other trinkets had shattered. She got up to see what caused it. There was no major damage on the inside of her house. no signs of a break in. Glancing out the window she noticed in a distance a giant Object in the middle of the city. She took Her battle clothing and changed into them she made her way to the roof of the castle, and summoned her throne as she sat down.
"Lovely, thank goodness thes mask covers my hair... well- most of it."


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: The First Step.

Post by NaxirLXIX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:07 am

Naxir was in her shop Tinkering with swords of different types. Measuring, sizing with her hands, swinging them around as if using them. Her fascination with weapons due to her new aility fascinated her. She had picked up a short sword and started swinging it around like she is in a battle with multple enemies. She glides her hand across the flat of the blade slowly. While doing so, the ground shook tremendously causing her too stumle and stagger and inevitably knicked her hand. She let out an angry disgruntal grunt in pain, mumbling slurs she shouldnt be mumbling.
"What the hell Nature choose a better time to have earthquakes!"
She runst to the door of her shop, wraping her hand in a andage wrap, in order to see how close the earthquake was. After scanning the floor she hadnt seen any signs of an earthquake. or fractures in the ground for that matter.
"What the hell wa-is that!?!"
She says after being cut short from noticing the giant Shell just a few blocks away from her shop.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 am

Zex blinked as he watched Clerxha examine his body for injury.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry. The better question is where did this giant shell come from in the first place? We need to make sure there's no one else hurt. I'll go take a look around."

Zex then used his flash step and vanish to search the rubble.


Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 20
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 am

Mayix lay resting in his room in the castle basement, when he heard a loud noise in the city. He quickly put on his outfit, and created a corridor near the shopping district. From there, he arrives on the scene, next to Clerxha and Zexor.


Quite the ruckus. So, what do we have here?


Last edited by MayixLXXXII on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 am

I woke up to the sound of a big commotion. Everything was off, and I could tell without looking that there was something that formed a crater within the city. I dragged myself away from the nest of blankets I had been using and pulled on my sneakers. That's close to where sis lives... I took a second to actually check the location. Actually, a few blocks away... But I hope she's okay.
And before I realized it, I was running towards the large shell-like thing that was the epicenter of the earthquake-like shaking. Due to my one-track mind, I ended up bumping into another person who seemed to be exiting the park. He had white hair and was really tall. "S-sorry!" I exclaimed, pausing before continuing to run towards the cause of the disturbance.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
H-hi there!
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 am

(OoC: Um, Zex, the guys are "impossible to detect...")

Clerxha nods slowly. She then sees a person who she's never met before. "I have no clue. Though it's the middle of the night... Why would they be attacking us...?" She stops herself from continuing; now isn't the time to be distracted. "Is everything okay with you?"

She returns her attention to the streets, searching for anyone else that is trying to figure out what happened.


Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 am

I'm sleeping on top of an air conditioning unit on top of the latest apartment building I've robbed. I'm curled up around the sack of valuables I recently acquired and am snoring loudly.
Suddenly a loud noise wakes me and then a giant shock wave knocks me and my sack off my bed and over the edge of the building.
I manage to grab the edge with one hand and the sack with the other. I quickly pull myself back up and look around. A few roof-tops away I see the top of a giant shell-like-thing poking above all the satellite dishes and smokestacks. 
I throw the sack over my shoulder and begin to jump from roof to roof until I reach the giant shell. I don't feel afraid, merely curious. I look down at the base of of the shell and see a guy in what looks likes a tuxedo standing there. "Hey! Tuxedo-dude, do you know what's going on or what this thing is?" 
I bend down, pick up a small stone, and chuck it at the thing. When the stone hits it doesn't make any sound that I can hear.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:25 am

Lexi tosses and turns in her sleep. She is in the wooded area of the park lost in her nightmare. she mumbles in her sleep seeming to call after someone.


Suddenly the earth beneath her shakes and she bolts up with a scream. She looks around gasping as she notices she is surrounded in snow. She looks up and notices the cloud of smoke in the city.


"What is going on?"


She steps up from her resting place trying to shake of her nightmare hoping she hasn't woken up to a real one.


She places her heavenly sword in its place at her side. and runs towards the city streets the tails of the scarf around her neck blowing behind her.


She jumps into the air letting her wings snap open and flies quickly but cautiously towards the giant shell looking object.


"God...please protect anyone near"...


She squints in the darkness and finally spots two male figures below she drops down running for a moment the skids to a halt.


Not recognizing the two she takes a step back and grabs her sword as she speaks her eyes glowing bright.


"who are you two and what has happened?"


Last edited by Lexi LXX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar & to make clear understanding)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:28 am

(ooc i fixed it ^^)

Zex jumped from pile to pile as he dug through the rubble searching for anyone who may have gotten injured by the giant wheel and the collapsed buildings. After searching for a while he returns back to Clerxha and Bruxi.

"Its all clear. Good thing its the middle of the night. Everyone must've already gone back to the castle. But its too soon to tell for whoever was in the building the shell closed over."
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 am

As i am standing observing the giant shell object, i hear a voice, a males voice.

'tuxedo-du-dude?'

i look at my outfit and sigh because it was like a tuxedo. Anyway, the boy had asked me what this thing was or whats going on, or something or the other, i didn't really pay attention since i was fixated on why he called me tuxedo-dude. I shrug in response to his question. Then, shoot a glance at him as he pelted a rock at it, it couldnt be seen but the fact that my head jolted towards him expressed what the glance meant.

"Are you Stup- A female is near."

My female intuition had kicked in and then, sliding of feet on the ground was heard. A heavenly voice was heard from behind us. I knew who it was off the back, but it seems she has no clue who i am.

'This could be good i think, nows not neccasarily time for a reuninon anyway'

I turn towards her and all that could be seen from my face was the bottom half wich was currently straight. All i can see from her was what seemed to be a preparation stance, for a swordsma-woman. and a get a glimpse of one end of my scarf flowing down from her neck. i couldnt help but smile. I quickly turned around and my smile shot wide. Regaining composure i said.

"Well, Dont worry who we are right now, the problem lies with were did this thing come from and if all of ou- your friends are okay and safe from harm"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2746
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Aixus reaches the end of the park and climbs the closest building. Once on the roof, he jumps from rooftop to roof top until he reaches the building closest to the shell that wasn't destroyed when it hit. He's unable to see any of the other because he's on the opposite side of the shell.

There's something in there. Something alive.

"So what do you suggest we do?" 

Just give me some time to think.

Aixus just stands there wondering if he would've been more competent in this situation before.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:55 pm

I continued running until I saw a familiar person. It was the fighter girl- Naxir. "H-hey, Naxir." The girl was staring inside a shop... After reading the shop's sign, I realized that it was hers. "The shop is structurally sound, if that's what you're worrying about. The only things that could be considered disrupted due to the tremor is that immediate area..." I pointed over my shoulder at the huge shell.
"Oh, and I was curious, have you seen sis at all?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
H-hi there!
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 pm

The two hooded figures just float there as more an more people start to arrive. "So. This is the resistance? Not impressed." He looks at the other hooded man. "Do your job and be quick about it. I'll not tolerate any incompetence from you."


The other hooded man just keeps looking down. "You need to watch the way you talk to me. You may be higher in rank than me, but I could be the person that decides whether you live or die. Out here in the battlefield, anything goes. Rank does not matter and you know I have to power to kill you, especially when the people we attack are trying to the same."


"Should I be intimidated or threatened from what you just said?" He says with a light chuckle.


The other hooded man removes his hood, revealing his white hair. He looks over at the still hooded man. "You should to be warned."


The hooded man chuckles again, still thinking that he's superior. "And you should be scanning."


The white haired man looks down at everyone. He examines single one. "Overall the threat is extreme, but there are some in the group that are stronger the others."


The hooded man lets himself fall and he lands on top of the shell. He looks at everyone that had arrived. "I am here to end all of you. The easier you make this for me, the less painful the end of you pathetic lives will be. But I have done this before and through personal experience, I know that you won't make this easy. Some of you will run, some of you will try and reason with me, some of you will just attack me blindly, but all of you will die. The only real choice any of you have is whether you want to take turns dying, or die all at once as a group."


The white haired man does not move. He waits.
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 20
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Mayix raises his head and drinks in what the hooded man has said.

My apologies, but the only one dying is you, plebeian. 


Mayix opens his arms wide, and places them reassuringly on the shoulders of his allies.


We're all friends, comrades, and the strongest force this universe has ever birthed. We'll exterminate you like all of the other fools before you.


Mayix stares intently at the man with an unforgiving, dark countenance.


Last edited by MayixLXXXII on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm about to respond to tuxeo-dude when i notice a figure has appeared on top of the shell. I turn my attention to the figure as he speaks, growing angrier with his every word, and then listen intently as a voice responds from the other side of the shell.

I pick up another stone but this time throw it at the guy's head. "I agree with what he said! You may have done this to others, but you've never done this to us."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Zex looks to the figure as he appeared to them. He clenched his fist and prepared to grab his katana if necessary. He then heard the figures. voice and his words against the Organiztion and everyone in it and the city. He looked to Brux and nodded in agreement with his response.

"We know that together we pose a threat to you. So dont think we won't go down fighting." 

Zex said in confidence as he suddenly got a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something was very wrong and there was more to the current situation than they thought.
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm

The hooded man's words ring in Cler's ears. It brings back memories of her last mission. Especially with what he says- that 'I will kill you all' attitude makes her shake her head and clench her fists in fury. She takes a deep breath and analyzes what's happening from a strictly objective point of view.

They're not directing it at just us three... so others have joined us? Clerxha wonders who it could be when she hears a voice from the other side of the shell. That's... Gexka, I think. So who else would've showed up...?

Well, I'm not falling for that goading, but there's also the fact that we're all spread out. If we do attack, we might clash with each other. She grits her teeth as she rolls up her sleeves just in case.

She says in a voice that's barely audible, "Zex, other dude. I'm going to go up to that rooftop. I need to know who's out there. Who's on our side. I'll be right back."  In a louder voice, she says, "I'm going. Bye."

Clerxha stares at the man, shivers slightly, and 'runs away', inside a building that wasn't collapsed.


Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Lexi stares at the male questionably. She doesn't sense any danger from him or the other seeing that he is agreeing with....wait..


"Bruxi..?"  


She looks back at the other one.


"Look if we're gonna work together I need to know at least your name. I'm Lexi."


She looks at the hooded figures taking in what he is saying. She clenches her fist trying to keep her focus. She shakes her head and looks back at him.


"some of the others are over there, I'll go check it out. I'll have your back...hopefully you will do the same for me."


Lexi flies up towards a rooftop, making sure to watch for the hooded figures. She notices a figure and as she gets higher she smiles relieved to see shes okay.


"CLerxha! thank God you're alright. who else is with you besides Bruxi?  On my side I have these two guys but...I-I dont know who they are but one sees oddly familiar..."


She trails off for a moment then snaps back into focus pulling out her Holy Sword. 


"Any plans..?.this guy is really getting on my nerves..." 


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2746
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Aixus looks down at the floor while the man speaks. When he's done talking Aixus gets so caught up with his thoughts that he doesn't hear anything that the others say. Kill? All of us? I've just started to get used to life in this city. Zexor, Church, Bruxi, Kane, Rixup.....That guy with the scarf....and....CLERXHA! No! He can't! HE WON'T!! Aixus looks up, draws his blade and charges at the hooded man with speed prepared to drive his blade through the man's heart.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...

Sponsored content

Re: The First Step.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 am