Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


The First Step.

Share
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:14 am

(OOC: This post takes place before Gexka's knife exploding)

Aixus is about to take his first step when Kexan appears behind him. With quick reflexes, he was able start swinging his elbow backwards. Upon hearing Kexan's voice, he stopped his attack just as quick as he started it. As ordered, he stood down. He walked over to the edge of the building and looked around once more. He started remembering where he was. It started to rain hard. "I know what I have to do, my objective is clear." he said, jumping off the building. As he fell, Aixus created a portal in a pretty sizable puddle in the ground. He then appeared out of a portal that he made within the rain clouds that floated above the platform that the enemies were on. He falls from the clouds above and lands lands on the center of the platform. Behind him was Rexus and Gexka while the rest of the enemy lie in front of him with the exception of Helios, who was above. Aixus stood up and looked at the enemy in front of him. "Listen to what I have to say, I'll not repeat myself." he said in a serious tone. "I will give all of you one last opportunity to leave. You have the power to stop this senseless violence now and leave peacefully. This is you're last chance. If you do not leave now, you will die." Aixus waits patiently in the rain for the enemy's answer.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
HixariXXXIX
Level 11
Level 11

Posts : 608
Join date : 2013-02-01
Age : 24
Location : In Bed ZzzzZzzzZzzz

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by HixariXXXIX on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 am

As Hixari is thrown he is spiraling in the ball untill he abruptly hits a wall. He hits it hard enough that the sphere breaks and he falls on a rooftop next to Kexan. Weakened he just barely raises himself up with his arms and looks up at Kexan

"Master.... give me the power.... to snatch away life... to kill Rexus!"

Anger wells up in Hixari....


______________________________________________________________________________________________

"OHH really? .__. And this gives you Power over me?"
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Kuroi and the others don't really care about Maxech. They do nothing to stop him from taking Hixari away. Rexus get angrier. "There you go again! Runnning away!" He prepares to stomp Gexka again when the knife gets jammed in his foot. Naturally, Rexus pulls away. However before the Knife exploded, the white haired man pulled it out of Rexus by using a water whip. Rexus looks up and realizes Aixus' presence. He didn't notice his initial arrival, but he got the gist of what he said. "It is hard to believe that we would die here. You and you comrades don't fight effectively. There are four of us here, yet you all only target one or two of us. That is why your friend, Hixari,  failed in his assault. That is also what gave Rexus the opening to freely attack Gexka." Kuroi takes a couple steps foward. "According to our reconnaissance, this city has been here for a while. However, you all fight like you met yesterday. With all this in mind, I feel like we have very little to worry about." By the time Kuroi finished speaking, Rexus had already limped to the white haired man, who had already started to heal him. Also Stradd's patience had ran thin. "That's it! The time for talk is over! I'll kill you myself!" Stradd charges at Aixus with all his might, preparing to punch him in the face.

(OOC: a little late, I know.)
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Clerxha's shouting caused me to stir. How long was I out..? My head throbbed unlike any other pain I'd ever felt. I pulled myself to sitting, leaning against rubble and found myself staring at the underside of the floating platform. One of the enemies was speaking in a loud voice and I took a minute to curb the anger.
We've got to work together... If that's the case... A partial plan came to mind.
I spent minimal energy healing myself before standing up to fight once more. Levitating a rock, I jumped up and moved towards where my sister was standing on a rooftop.
"Want to show them our teamwork?" I asked before aiming a volley of shrapnel-like rocks at the enemies and just the enemies.
There was enough iron ore in a large section of rock to work as a lightning rod, but the trick would only work once... Unless... I aimed small, barely noticeable slivers of magnetite at Rexus. Keeping those rocks hovering around the man, I moved forward to attack.
"Like the old days, sis."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
H-hi there!
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Aixus sighs when he hears Kuroi's reponse. A grin appears on his face when Stradd attacks, almost as if he was counting on it. Aixus reaches back for a sword, but he didn't have one. After realizing the absence of a sword, he quickly changes his plan of attack. He turnes his left hand into a spike of ice and stabbed Stradd in the center of the chest. Due to the speed that he was going, the spike went through him completely. "All this even after I tried to be formal and respectful." he takes his arm out of Stradd's chest and it turns back to normal. He then makes a hammer out of hard water and hits Stradd in the face, sending him flying back to where he came from. This'll take a little bit longer without Azure and Stryker....I have to get them when this is over... The hammer in his hand turns to normal water that falls to the platform. "So, who's next? I'll take any of you on right now, it's not like you're strong or anything." he says, trying to buy the other's some time to recuperate and regroup.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Absolute Kané
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-02-10

Character sheet
Title: Temporal Paradox
Primary Role: Cavalier
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Absolute Kané on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 pm

I walk to Hixari, with arms towards me, and extend my reach at his cranium.

"I planned to."


As Hixari loses consciousness, I tap into his memory.


"Warrior of hellfire, come back to us."


His whole life starts flashing before me. Day by day of being a useless weakling.
The time of the Purple Demon is now.
All contracts have been overwritten.
All rules have been broken.
This power belongs to you.
And you be granted its eternal power for yourself.

...

It was then that I relived our first encounter...from a different perspective.
The nostalgia of seeing myself as I was then...

Let us relive this moment of chaos.


"Rise...Muraxami."
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: The First Step.

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 pm

In an instant he holds his head and erupts in pure anger. Purple flames engulf him shoot into the sky in a pillar. His cry of anger can be heard by all. His eyes burn purple and he rises, using no words. He tears off any article of clothing other than his pants and tears them so they become shorts. He stares at the platform and flares up as he sees Rexus. He yells loudly and dashes fast, destroying rooftops as he jumps off them. He lands next to Aixus, emanting a violent purple flame... He takes a wrestling stance and growls before sending a wave of flames at all the enemies.

"Perish!!"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 pm

It annoys Cler that Rexus didn't seem to notice her presence at all. But for the moment, it seems like a good thing. The goading sounds to her like an arrogant opponent pointing out flaws. Although, Clerxha silently admits, he does have a point. We're so accustomed to fighting each other that we don't know how to fight together. She glances around. Oh yeah, and Zex is all darkness-ified...

As she watches the enemies' movements- or rather, lack of movement- Cler sends toxic senbon at each of their vital spots. She focuses her attacks on Rexus and the man healing him. Even a scratch should disable them long enough to land multiple solid blows.

She sees an explosion of sharp rocks from underneath the floating intruders. Breathing a sigh of relief at her sister's quick recovery, Clerx moves to the side of the building. She continues attacking until Annalise is hovering next to her. Stepping onto the large floating rock, she smiles. "Like we used to," Cler replies as she turns them and the rock invisible.

As they circle the enemies, Cler attacks sparingly, only taking shots that she knows will debilitate an opponent. Someone else joins the fray, and the girl doesn't recognize who it is until a wave of purple fire causes her to nearly lose her balance. "Muraxami? That's... impossible." she whispers in astonishment. Sparing a glance at the blue-haired leader she shakes her head. "Or maybe not."

She nudges her sister in the ribs. "It's time to charge," she comments, sending another round of senbon through the waves of fire.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1304
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 pm

I take a step forward to attack Rexus as he limps away, but stop. As angry as I am, I can still see the sense in his words. We need to fight together, focussing our attacks on one person. To go along with this I throw a volley of knives though a wave of flames at our enemies. I then look to see where the fire came from. 
It's that guy they were using me to hurt from before. Except he's only wearing shorts now and seems a lot more powerful. He also seems to be glaring at Rexus and I have a good feeling that even if we do all attack together, I'll still get the chance to punch Rexus. 
I look at my allies. "So should one of say 'Attack!' or can we just mob the guy who was wearing the mask before?" 
(Gexka does not actually know Rexus's name)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Zex blinked as Maxech quickly flew past him and to one of the other members. She scoffed and sighed.

"Well screw you too buddy." 


He siad as he then looked around to see that he had awaken in the middle of the war with all the other members of the organization and some weird looking guys on a platform that he could feel the power of.

"Haha these fools don't have a chance." 


He then blinked as he sensed a holy and pure energy hidden amongst the buildings. He smirked and looked down seeing the young warrior of light trying to hide herself and doing a terrible job at it. He grinned and his eyes glowed a bit.

"Looks like we have a volunteer to be my next play mate."


Using his flash step he suddenly appeared before Lexi stopping her in her tracks. His head was tilted to the side and the key blades resting on his shoulder.

"Long time no see. Looks like we get to play once again."

avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Lexi had been secretly making her way around the whole battlefield when she heard Clerxha's reply o go after Zexor. Lexi naturally nodded in response, "Got it, I'll try to get him back on our side once more we need to fight as a team which may not be so easy..."


She lifted into the air and quickly flew closer, spotting her fellow members she would glance further into the distance only catching a glimpse of him when suddenly he appears before her sending her into a sudden halt that looses her footing. 


Lexi knocks into his chest and instantly feels the darkness that is overcoming him. She slowly tilts her head up to look into his devilish red eyes, " I have no time for silly games Zexor..."


She takes a step back  jumps and before he could react, her foot connects with his jaw knocking him to the ground. she drops beside him her fists glowing with pure energy.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
Kané Dendou
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-12-07
Location : The Place of Inventing

Character sheet
Title: The Puzzled Prodigy
Primary Role: Support
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Kané Dendou on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

(OCC: That Zexor picture though.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Kuroi isn't really surprised that Stradd was dealt with so easily. This clearly wasn't the same person that was here before and Stradd blindly charging in like that made it easy to be countered. Stradd struggles to get up, but he manages to do it. He held his chest in pain and he was unable to stand up straight. He threw explosive orbs at the incoming earth attack to stop it before falling to his knee, panting. Kuroi looks at Aixus when he asks who wanted to be next. "Underestimating us is not wise, not wise at all." Just then Muraxami sent the wave of flames at them. This took Kuroi by surprise. He knew the white haired man would be powerless to stop it so long as he was healing Rexus. He quickly looks at them. "Rexus! Focus all your power to prepare your attack! As soon as you've finished, execute it!" His eyes glow and the white haired man disappears along with Rexus. The senbon that were aimed for them obviously miss their target. Stradd gets knocked off the platform by the flames and Kuroi is completely unaffected by them. The flames seem to die down as he gets close to them. His right eye closes up, leaving only one open. "Is that all?"

The white haired man and Rexus appear about ten rooftops away from where the platform was. "Get to it. I will provide protection incase we get unwanted company." He says as a dark barrier forms around Rexus. Rexus touches the barrier and his hand goes through it. "I think your barrier is experiencing technical difficulties. " He said. "This barrier is special. Only people of my choosing have the right to go through it. It is also powered by my life force,  meaning that the only way to break through it is to kill me. You have nothing to worry about." Rexus nodded and then sat down assumming a meditative stance.
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Aixus face shows little surprise when Mura joins the battle. He stood by as Muraxami attacked blindly just as Stradd did.

Listen to me Aixus. I'm sure you've realized by now that we're in the past.

Yes, I know. I figured that much out.

You need to think about what this means. It's better you come to the full realization about what is happening now, then when you're in the middle of a fight. [/i]

What are you talking about? I understand being taken from another time isn't exactly normal, but it was always a possibility. We knew it was only a matter of time before the past came to the future for help.

Everyone that was dead, is now back. All the events we have already lived through have yet to happen. Clerxha is alive and I'm going to be blunt with you. You need to make sure you don't get distracted when the sight of her fills your eyes or when the sound of her voice reaches your ears. It is crucial that you remain calm and composed during the remainder of this fight.

Aixus looks down at the ground. He closes his fists tightly and looks back up at the enemy. I understand. There is a time for everything. The time for reunions is for later. Right now, the situation calls for action. I know what being here means. It means I get a second chance and this time.....this time, I won't fail. Especially not here, not now. Aixus looks over at Muraxami. "I'm going to leave Kuroi to you. Before I go, I need to tell you a few things. First of all, calm your shit. Anger and rage are a weaknesses if you are being controlled by them. The only way to really make your anger and rage a strength is to control it. Real power is the power you control, not the one that takes control over you." He says, creating a water portal on the platform in front of himself. "Kuroi is immune to flames. He thrives off of the heat and burning, it only makes him more powerful. The only way you can damage him is by using your brute strength. Those eyes of his are tricky too. They allow him teleport himself and other people or things from place to place just by looking at them. There is a weakness, however, overuse of his ocular powers will result in the eyes shutting down one at a time as is the case now." he said, pointing at Kuroi's closed eye.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:16 pm

(OOC: im gonna use that for my somebody later or just save it for crazy Zex times)
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm

I prepared to charge towards the group of opponents when two vanished. I glanced around, silently searching for them. I didn't think that they would have turned invisible; there would be no logic behind hiding while still being protected by the others.
"Sis... I can't find..." My voice trailed off as I noticed a faint outline of people in the distance; we were hovering about two blocks from the floating enemies. "We're going after them," I said, narrowing my eyes. There was a barrier of some sort, but it should not be too difficult to break through.
Pulling up various stones from the earth, I sharpened and molded them for an attack. I let them float close to the ground, but far enough away that they could help attack from all around. There has to be a reason why they would move away from the main fighting force, I thought, trying to connect words that lingered in my head from my state of semi-consciousness. The electric guy... traitor... prepare attack...
"Whatever it is they're planning..." I grit my teeth, "We're not going to let them destroy here anymore!"
I glanced down at my body, finding that I was still in an invisible state. I grinned, the building where they were was only about a block away- a hundred or so feet from where we were currently. Dropping down onto a building, I caused an earthquake to occur directly under the building where they were, attempting to compromise the structure. Simultaneously, I attacked them with heavy boulders whose composition could work as lightning rods if the formerly-masked man attempted to attack. Although, he seemed protected by a dark barrier that wouldn't bend no matter what.
"Sis, you're up."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
H-hi there!
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 21
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 am

Darkness...such beautiful Darkness. 
Mayix finds himself in a pile of rubble, not knowing which large scale attack was the reason for it. He quickly morphed himself into a pool of shadow that seeped through the cracks and reassembled as himself outside of it. He dusted himself off and looked up. Not too far from his position, he co-

His crimson eyes widened. His lips parted, curving into a smile.

"My...brother...has returned..."


He closed his eyes a moment, relishing the knowledge. He then turned his sights towards an oddity..a large influx of Darkness nearby. He quickly opened a corridor and arrived before Zexor, his body spewing with Darkness. Lexi had apparently just deployed a successful attack..thought it didn't seem to do much. Mayix smiled softly and grabbed Zexor by the collar.


"Dear child of the Dark..you know not from whence your power comes...Darkness is I, and I am Darkness. You are not well. I shall purge thee." 


His eyes began to glow, as he placed a hand to Zexor's chest. His obsidian skin became coated in fluctuating waves of Darkness as he absorbed that which Zexor had. At last, when he'd finished, he dropped him, not too heavily though. He resumed his normal disposition, looking down at him, and turning to Lexi, acknowledging her presence, with an indifferent gaze and expression. 


"Those who challenge the Dark..shall never know the Light."  


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.
avatar
Maxech IC
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-30
Location : A building

Character sheet
Title: Multi-personality Bounty Hunter
Primary Role: Bounty Hunter
Sub-role: Sharpshooter

Re: The First Step.

Post by Maxech IC on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:16 am

Leaving ground zero, the battlefield exploded with activity as the creator had performed his objective.

There were still members in danger of these enemies, however, the existence of 1 seems to have been terminated.

The creator would know what to do, I have faith. 

I arrive, as summoned by the creator, and stand before him to receive my next objective.


"What next creator?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I see."
avatar
Absolute Kané
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-02-10

Character sheet
Title: Temporal Paradox
Primary Role: Cavalier
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Absolute Kané on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 am

The plans were finally coming into effects.
All that I needed was something to contain all of this useless darkness that is being passed around.

Maxech finally arrives and is in standby for his next objective.
Just as I expected, he arrived unscathed.

"I need you to go fetch Sketch from her "room."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Clerxha holds onto her sister's arm as they move six blocks through the city. She's spending so much time thinking that they almost turn visible. Realizing that she doesn't know much about Rexus' abilities, she scowls- not that anyone could see it.

He uses lightning, obviously, she notes, remembering the earlier attack. And the other white-haired guy uses water. If it's the water from the sewers.... there should be enough ions through it that... but the possibility is so minute... Together we've got a chance, though.

As they move towards the top of a building, Cler grins; it is an excellent location to attack. "You first," she says before they land. Switching to an even more potent poison that would permanently debilitate, the brunette releases the magic that keeps them invisible. The tremors her sister causes are barely noticeable at this distance.

She then focuses her attack on the white-haired man, who appears to be outside of the dark barrier. "Just get out of the way, already," she whispers as she shoots poisoned senbon at the man. Immediately afterwards, she grabs her sister and they're moving to a different building.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1304
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

In the time it takes to blink all of our enemies except one, have disappeared from the platform. I feel a mixture of happiness, anger, disappointment. Happiness because it seems that Aixus has knocked out one of or adversaries, anger and disappointment because Rexus ran away and I won't get the chance to punch him. 
I glance ,surprised, at Aixus as he speaks. The information he quickly dispenses seems true enough, but I can't help wondering how he acquired it. Shifting my eyes back forward I push the thought to the back of my mind. I'll worry about it later.
Shifting through the new information in my head, I quickly come up with a plan that might help against our opponent's eye. I quickly relay my idea to Muraxami (Gexka doesn't really know his name either). "I'm going to be between you and him while while you fight. I'll be intangible so you can still hit him, but he won't have a clear line of sight to teleport you." I take a step forward.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: The First Step.

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:56 am

Muraxami breathes in and out slowly calming himself, not easily of course... slowly his flames dim until all that remains is a faint ember in his eyes. He begins to focus himself as Aixus relays the information and Gexka makes a plan. All Muraxami does is nod and crack his knuckles and neck. He walks in sync behind Gex and follows his movement and smiles and laughs  to try and throw his opponents focus off.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 am

Zex smirks as he heard her address him and simply laughed. 

"Haha come on lets make time. Its been so long and I'm dying to see what your gonna try."


He said as he then blinked as her foot made contact with his jaw. He hit the floor hard and blood dripped from his lip. He then grinned as he could feel the heavy dark presence of Mayix. He knew what was coming and he couldn't wait. As May picked him up and began to lecture him Zex just let him. He then yelled in pain as he felt the darkness being pulled from his body. Once Mayix was done and his body hit the floor he appeared unconscious. It was only when Mayix turned his back that in an instance Zex stopd behind him with his arm locked around Mayix neck. He then said in a psychotic and devilish voice.

"Thanks bro....MY TURN."

His used his leg and wrapped it around Mayix's to take him to the ground. He then dug hi fingers into his body and laughed as he began to pull the darkness was was stolen from him back. The pulsing energy that was flowing into his body was enough to push Lexi back a few feet. He took what he needed and then some then released Mayix before he could retaliate. He jumped back and licked his lips.

"May that was delicious."
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Lexi is knocked back by the pulsating dark energy coming from Zexor, creating an even greater uneasiness within her. She quickly jumps behind him and wraps her arm around his neck and pulls him back then drops him to the ground with a kick to the chest.


"Zexor this is not the time to lose yourself!"She slams her hand onto his chest with a burst of light as she begins to expel the darkness within his body.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 21
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:53 pm

...Why did young fools have to be so difficult. Mayix watched Zexor with uninterested eyes as he performed the actions and felt the fingers go into him...he felt no pain or relinquishing feeling. He sighed and sunk down into a pool of darkness beneath Zexor as Lexi blasted him. 

"Truly are you so deaf? Or merely incompetent? It matters not how much you may fuel your childish rage or pretend insanity...all Darkness is a part of me; you have taken a bucket from an ocean. You understand nothing." 


Mayix turned his attention to Lexi, his red orbs peering from a black pool of shadow beneath Zexor. He slid form beneath him and stood once more, his eyes turning down to Zexor. His eyes expressing no emotion, he began to once more suck out the excess darkness within Zex. 


"Infuse him with Light as I remove his dark, Angel." 


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.

Sponsored content

Re: The First Step.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 am