Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 am

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


The First Step.

Share
avatar
Mahari
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : The Big Empty

Character sheet
Title: The Lovely Maid
Primary Role: Magus
Sub-role: Entertainer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Mahari on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Loud boom awoke Mahari from Its peaceful slumber, making it sit straight up. It frantically rushed to the nearest window to look outside. Its gaze shifted around till It saw the large shell surrounded by dirt and rubble. Mahari's expression shifted from panic to anger as it grabbed Its broom and stomped  out of Its room not bothering to get dressed. Mahari ran toward the giant shell  and stopped right in front of it only wearing a long T-shirt and underwear and holding Its broom. Mahari pointed at the shell.


"Who made this mess! I will mur-"


Mahari stopped in mid sentance watching Axius charge toward the unknown people floating above the shell. Mahari then yelled out.


"Kick thier asses!"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim,
I just want to be the one you love.


And with your admission that you feel the same,
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of.

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Zex nodded to Clerxha and kept an eye on the guys floating. He watches carefully as he saw Clerxha head up to the rooftop soon joined by Lexi.

"What do these guys want? What do they really want?"

Zex thought to himself as he looked around for anyone else. His eyes then widened as he saw Aixus charge at the guy who made the threat.

"Aixus Don't!"

He yelled out trying to warn him.
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:14 pm

The hooded man laughs manaically. "You have no chance of coming out of this situation alive. Even if you where able to get through me, there are others on their way here. One of them is a former member of this organization and he gave us intel on all of you. And that's not all" He stomps on the shell. "You've no clue what this is." Before the hooded man could explain, he felt Aixus coming at him. Without turning he said "See? I think I've done this too much." 


The white haired man appeared in front of Aixus and intercepted him with a punch in his face, sending him flying through the building that he came from. The building then collapses on top of him and the white haired man just floats there, waiting for him to come out if it was possible for him to. "Such an impatient being" he looks back at the hooded man "Reminds me of somebody that I know."


Too dumb to realize that the white haired man was talking about him, the hooded man says "Stop thinking about people you know and go look for him. You don't know if he's dead yet."



"He is alive, though I do not know the depth of his injuries. One thing is apparent: If he stays under that rubble too long, he will find it difficult to breathe." The white haired man lets out a small grin.



"Oh good. I like this game." The hooded man looks at the others. "This shell has a creature sleeping inside and until it wakes up, it will remain inside. If this shell gets penetrated before that time, it will cause an explosion that would most likely destroy the entire city. Don't get any funny ideas. But enough talk! Let's get this started! If nobody is going to attack me, I'll begin the assault myself!" The hooded man raises his arm and his index finger (like freeza) and he forms a sun like orb
(like freeza) He then shoots it up into the sky and it separates into smaller orbs (not like freeza) that bombard everything around the shell.



The white haired man observes as the orbs fall around and make all the explosions. "Always with the fireworks. What a fool."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Clerxha is relieved to see Lexi. She's a bit surprised that Lexi hasn't met the people before, but there are a lot of members who Cler's never met yet. "Zex is down-" she stops suddenly when she hears Mahari and Zexor's screams. She whirls around to see Aixus charging at the person on top of the shell. And the next thing she sees is him go flying into a building.

Her voice is shrill- a mix between a strangled scream and a gasp. "AIXUS!" The building that crumbles is on the other side of the shell- a full three blocks away.

Hearing the white-haired enemy, Clerxha shakes her head fervently. "No, No, NO. NO!" It's as if the world stopped in that instant.

Regaining a logical train of thought, she says, "Sorry, Lexi! I need to go there. Now." She turns intangible, slipping down to the lowest level of the building. She runs invisibly towards the collapsed tower.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Fey Sierra
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Dark City Sewers

Character sheet
Title: The Devourer
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Re: The First Step.

Post by Fey Sierra on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Against his better judgement, Fey exited the isolated sewers in search of the noise that interrupted his train of thought. That sound dose not seem pleasent, I must help out, this is my home. Fey reshapes his mass and slides across the ground at a very high speed toward the unknown object that collided with the buildings. Fey took a look around and saw the people standing around, all staring at the people above the sphere. His instincts went wild at the sight of the two above the sphere, he did not like them at all. Fey soon realized why, he could not sense them. Fey did however taste several familiar things, allies. Fey materialized and pulled out his sword, he ran towards the faint preseance of Chris. Fey looked at him confused until he the enemy bombarded us with some type of attack. Fey danced around franticaly to avoid death. while yelling.

"Watch out!"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I won't pretend to know what it is like, I can however, give you a darker perspective...
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Lexi looks down at where she thought she heard Bruxi and gets a glimpse of Zexor when he suddenly yells along with another voice....


Mahari...?


She quickly turns along with Clerxha and her eyes widen as she moves toward the direction of Aixus.


"NO!" she yells simultaneously with Clerxha.  Her breathing becomes heavy with fear, so much so that she can only quickly nod in understanding when Clerxha says she must go. 


"Z-Zexor?!"  she manages to call out just as one of those orbs explodes in the air near where she was floating making her drop onto the rooftop.


She sends shards of light at ones falling near the rest of them so they exploded before they could get too close. She stumbled up to her feet dusting off from her semi crash landing on the roof.


"I-I'm alright" she calls out to reassure the others.


She jumps back into the air and continues sending small shards and blades of light at the orbs falling from the sky.


Aixus...please....please be alright!


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
Mahari
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : The Big Empty

Character sheet
Title: The Lovely Maid
Primary Role: Magus
Sub-role: Entertainer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Mahari on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Mahari stopped cheering as soon as Axuis got hit, Mahari let out a squeak as he hit the ground. It began running to check if he was ok before Mahari saw the enemy charging something. It quickly swung Its broom down while screaming a spell.


"Runum rótom renn!"


A glimmering sheild appeared above Mahari as It crouched down and panicked. The sheild barely held up against the onslaught of explosions. 


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim,
I just want to be the one you love.


And with your admission that you feel the same,
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of.
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

I couldn't see too well, but what I could gather was that the guy who charged first was Aixus. And apparently the fact that he was slammed into a building was really demoralizing. At the very least, it was for sis. Her scream was more scary to me than anything else; the girl who protected me from everything I had feared was scared.
I was barely able to create a rock shield to protect me and Naxir out of asphalt when I was bombarded with the energy balls.
Crap, this guy is on a whole new level.
It was in that second that everything turned serious.
"Oh, man, shit's going down."
Taking out my collapsible bo staff-spear, I took it out and began murmuring under my breath. It wasn't an incantation, but it helped me to concentrate. I did my best to raise a barrier of rock from the building where sis and the angel girl were to the collapsed building- it was the least I could do. But I only managed to complete half of the rock shield, closer to the collapsed building.
"Dear God, I hope this helps." I murmured before digging up several lightweight but damaging boulders in preparation to be used as a catapult.


Last edited by Annie deGreis on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

Zex clenches his fist as he sees Aixus fly into the building. As he was about to go help him he saw Clerx leave to find him. He then ran up to the shel and jumped to the top of it. He stood at the center of the top of the shell and watched as the man began firing energy orbs around it. He blinked as he heard someone call his name, it sounded like Lexi. He looked to where Clerxha was only to see a blast knock explode in front of her.

"LEXI!"

He pulled put his katana and sighed in relief seeing she was ok. As she fired at the orbs making them explode in the air like fireworks he set his sight on the man attacking. He held the hilt of his katakana closed his eyes. His hands guided the bale to point at the man and electricity began to surge through his body. He yelled with rage as he the power went through the katana and shot a beam of raw electric power at the hooded man.
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:41 am

My smiles where soon cut short by a hooded figure descending from the sky on top of the shell. His words were clear and well spoken. He seemed a bit cocky might i add. I put my hands in my pocket as he starts to threaten our lives. Then i notice Lexi take off after asking my name then taking off, and a crazy mad ma- Aixus bombarding the man with sword in hand.

'blind fury'

I think as if i knew what the outcome of this approach would be. Witnessing the hooded man shoot a sun into the sky and the sun explode over our heads and send explosives down to the ground which each in term exploded. I heard Zex scream Lexi, The scream sounded so familiar it haunted me, sent a pain in my chest. i snarled at this, almost forgetting about the explosions everywhere. then i see Fey approach us, and i sigh knowing he may be able to tell my identity with his ability to taste people with out tasting them. However, i looked up as he shouted watch out. And i see one headed straight for me.  as soon as i was about to counter with one of my abilities, it was cut short by some sort of light. the explosion sent wind gushing past me taking my hood off revealing my enraged face. After a few seconds of comprehending the situation i pull my hood up right before a bright stem of electricity shoot from the Shell.

'Stop being Dumb!'

I turn to the Thief boy, then to Fey. I let out a sigh as look up at the hooded figures.

"Lets say we show them 'what for fellas?"

I jolt towards the closest building then i use Compressed shots of air to fire me up the wall of the building.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: The First Step.

Post by NaxirLXIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 am

As Naxir was about to answer Annie, the mans Booming voice was heard, it was fairly feint, but Naxir knew it wasnt anything good. The man crashed a Giant walnut in the middle of a city, no one good drops stuff that big in themiddle of a city. Getting a glimpse of Aixus Charge at him was clear enough.
Then seeing Aixus get sent back into the same building tipped it off the charts. Then she witnessed her annie build a rock shield to protect them from the attack from the giant ball of explosive fire. Naxir Bolted into her shop, grabbed her specialy made summon gloves and juts out of the shop. She grabs Annies hands and shot towards the shell figure in the distance. There seemed to be quite alot of action going on and she wanted in.

"No time to play the distance game, we have to get to them and help"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 am

Lexi continues to send shards of light at the orbs hoping shes helping the others out a bit, at least sparing everyone time but she can only do so much at once.


She pauses seeing Zexor.

"Zexor no don't!"


She knows the hooded men would have something up their sleeve to counter Zex's attack so she thinks quicky and activates her Holy Sword to its Buster Sword. She takes it in both hands and slices it through the air sending a blasting wave of light at the two enemies, making sure it would hit only them.


She drops back to the roof top catching her breath. Her heart was racing she was not prepared to wake up to this madness, but she will do her best to protect her friends even those she hasn't fully met yet.


which reminds her...


She looks down to see the male from before jumping from the building.
What is he doing..?


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 24
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 am

Xaviera sits upon her throne watching in the distance. keeping a visual of the shell. She rested her head on her knuckle which was rested on the armrest of her throne. She was fully prepared to battle at anytime. She was just weary that at this point in the fight she would do nothing to the shell. Soon after a cloaked figure has made himself present. Xaviera couldnt make out what the man was doing but it musn't have been good seeing as one of the Members charged at him in blinding speeds only to be interupted by a white headed figure that seems to be in alliance with the man. after that collision Xavieras eyes widened in awe as she was astonished at such a feat. Then One of them shot an orb in the sky and that orb shot more ors towards the ground. Xaviera was at a far enough distance to not be blasted by one of the mini orbs but she fealt bad for the people they were shot at, that is until she saw an angelic figure shoot beams and blades of light at each explosion.
"Oh i suppose i should go help. Yet in my current state im as powerful as a normy (normal human) i can just wait here for a while till i can see a chance to aid. Even if the people here arent truly fond of me, i cant go through.. that... again"


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:44 am

After leaving the building, Clerxha ignores the explosions entirely, even running through several of them. She is thankful when somebody put up the rock wall that gives her a clear line in which to run. She turns visible once she was out of the enemies' view, and darts into the rubble.

"Aixus! Where are you?" She calls out, even if he doesn't respond, following the trajectory to the center of the collapse. She sees him, and runs over as quickly as possible. She grabs his wrist, turning him intangible as well.

Please still be awake... Please. I'm strong, but I can't carry you all by myself... She immediately does some first aid healing as well- it appears that there are some slight fractures in some of his bones.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Fey Sierra
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Dark City Sewers

Character sheet
Title: The Devourer
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Re: The First Step.

Post by Fey Sierra on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:34 am

Fey nodded at the oddly familiar preseance and watched him take off. Fey turned to Gexka and shifting his arms into wings, his I.S.R being sucked in and reapearing on his right leg.
"They are threatening our home, let us show them a warm greeting and how lukewarm thier hell is compared to ours."




Fey turned back around when his eye glanced at the sphere, he wasn't this close before, that thing, it was wrong. He shook his head and followed The one with Chris's preseances lead, Fey would have to get close to hit them and that would risk heavy injuries. Fey flew behind him so he could catch him if he fell. Predators like Fey don't like risking an untimely death.

"I will catch you if you fall, but only because you seem like an ally. Do not let your anger lead to rash decisions, it is a deadly that tune i know well."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I won't pretend to know what it is like, I can however, give you a darker perspective...
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 am

Everything that happened went so quick. One second he was about to end it and the other he's under a pile of rocks. After awhile, he finally regains consciousness. He sees Clerxha and smiles. "I could get used to waking up to your face, though I do wish the circumstances were different." He staggers and stretches his neck and arms. He slowly walks out of the rubble with Clerxha's help. "Well I think we can agree that attacking blindly is a bad idea."

I did not think this would be necessary for you to know that, I thought it was common sense. 

"How long have I been asleep and what's happened during my nap?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 am

Clerxha breathes a sigh of relief when Aixus wakes up. She blushes at what he first says, her face turning a bright pink. Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for her to respond as she normally would. Instead she attempts to frown. "You're the one that charged in blindly," she comments in a tone that's amused but annoyed. "...Please be careful..." she adds quietly, knowing full well that she shouldn't worry, but will anyway.

"And it's only been a matter of minutes. Maybe one or two...? Closer to two." She pauses to check for the exploding balls of light before leaving the destroyed building. The rock wall seems to be holding strong, at least for the moment. "They... rather, one of them, has begun attacking." Cler quickly summarizes the enemy's rant in a few sentences. "What the he- uh, heck- is their purpose?" she mutters.

Looking up at the shell, she wonders, And what kind of creature is inside there?


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 20
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 am

Bruxi examines the situation carefully. He stands still as Lexi's shards intercept the orbs. He decides to test the enemy, before making a thorough battle plan.  In his hands, a bow of darkness materializes, along with a quiver on his back, filled with an endless amount of arrows. He loads about 200 arrows into the bow, pulls back the string, and aims almost directly upwards. He releases the shower of arrows, sending them into the air, and ultimately coming down like a hail storm upon the enemy.


Well, let's see how this ends.


Last edited by MayixLXXXII on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 am

Zex continued to fire the blast hoping it would do at least a little bit of damage. He smirked as he saw Lexi also go on the offensive. He then looked around to see if anyone else was attacking and chuckled as he noticed a Bruxi fire a massive wave of arrows. Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted that madam girl. He never really did get her real name. He looked at her and yelled out.

"MADAM! MADAM! Come and borrow my strength so that you can help us please!

HE shouted as he kept focus on the blast.
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 am

Gexka flinches back as the one of the energy orbs comes directly at him and sighs in relief when it suddenly blows up. Seeing as someone else is apparently holding off the orbs he focuses on the battle.
When tuxedo-man comes up the side of the building with Fey flying after him he takes a step back and finally drops his sack. 
"There are places worse than hell, let's  take them there."
Gexka follows after Fey covering their rear. He throws explosive knives at a few of the orbs that managed to get past whoever destroyed their brothers. 
He calls out to the guys in front of him "I hope one of you is packing some fire power, cause these guys aren't pulling any punches."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 am

Rixup appears from a dark corridor just walking while whistling. He's just minding his own buisness.
derp derpity derp derp aderp
He looks up and sees someone fly into a building and it starts collapsing towards Rixup.
OH SHNAZZ!
The building was about to fall on Rixup when a random orb explodes near him and makes him go flying.
What the hell was that and what's going on! Who the hell is that?
He falls on the floor and sees two hooded men.
Oh, new members. Guess they can't control their strength.
He turns and sees everyone during everything they got at them. He looks confused at what is going on.
Damn I'm so confused.
He goes into the building to see if the person was okay. While wandering, he bumps into Aixus and Clerxha.
Oh hey... WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING! WHY IS THERE A GIANT RANDOM-ASS SHELL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY!


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.

Abachidono
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 869
Join date : 2013-11-22
Location : Anywhere but here

Character sheet
Title: Zatôichi
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Abachidono on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Just walking through the city enjoying  the fresh air then i hear a loud thud just to the north side of the city it was a building falling.
 I had just gotton done with training and my body was sore i had to think but there was no time curiosity got the best of me and i dashed ontop of a building and started working my way there.
 When i got there i saw three people there it was Rixup  Aixus and Clerxha  I looked at them wondering if they were the cause of this I went to reach for my sword then stopped myself and asked "what happen here whats going on"  ?


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no fair. There is no justice. There is just me."―Death,
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 pm

The white haired man snaps his fingers and forms a barrier around the top of the shell, shielding them from the attacks that were made. "You are a pack of fools. There are things in this universe that you cannot change. Things that are out of your control. The certainty of your demise here is out of your control."


The hooded man turns around and absorbs the electricity with his hand. "You underestimate us by thinking you can come up here by your self and make a futile attempt to attack." The hooded man removes his hood, revealing his red stone face. "This just proves our point. You came up here by yourself to attack without having the faintest idea what we were capable of. And now you have insulted and angered me. Tell me, are you ready to die?" He says, removing his cloak completely.



(this is close)

"I will not take part in this battle. I still have unfinished business with the impatient one." The white haired man walks out of the barrier and it start to disappear. He flies to the collapsed building where he finds Aixus and some others. "It is good to see that you are able to stand. Will you all be fighting me at once, or shall I take you one at a time. This much you have control over."


The shell makes a noise and it begins to make the ground shake.


The red stone man grins. "It's time. Now you can fight me without worrying that your friends don't have anything to fight themselves." He says as he jumps of the shell and on top of a nearby building. 


The shell becomes very hot as it melts away, revealing the creature that slept inside.


Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Zex blinked as he saw the his energy was simply absorbed. He scratch his cheek as the man lectured him about attacking blindly and upsetting him. He laughed a bit and said.

"Yeah i have a habit of doing those things. Guess i can't help it."

He then stepped back as the man stepped on the shell before him. He wallowed nervously seeing his face after the hood was removed. As he was about to speak he stumbled feeling the shell shake a bit. He then looked to the floor and noticed the shell melting under his feet. HE quickly jumped up to the same building as the red faced man and watched the creature emerge.

"What the hell is that thing?"
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Rixup gets mesmerized by the giant monster.
Oh my god he's awesome! Can I have one!
He looks at the white haired man.
Hi I'm Rixup, nice to meet you.
He takes his hand out for a hand shake. Then he starts hearing what he says.
No we have to battle in the mirage arena if you want to battle sir.
He says with a big smile on his face.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.

Sponsored content

Re: The First Step.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am