Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RoixukXXII Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


The First Step.

Share
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Lexi grits her teeth as she sees the barrier block all of their attacks. 


"I have to get closer. Playing it safe isn't going to get much results and Zexor can't do it on his own."


She takes a running start off of the roof and jumps into the air gliding and dropping next to Zexor grabbing her sword to ready herself to attack the red stone man or to black an attack.


"We need a better plan...Now." She says to Zexor.


She looks around and spots the two and Fey she calls for him hoping they will join in to create their own group.


She then looks off to where Aixus had crashed and can spot other members. She sighs in some relief knowing they at least have a group, but then notices the white haired one already on his way there.


"We have to work together..."


The ground begins to shake and she stumbles losing her balance for a moment. She stares wide eyed in disbelief as the shell begins to show its true identity.


"What is this madness..!?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Clerxha grins as she sees Rixup. Good, at least we've got some firepower on our side... Then another person who Cler has never met appears. She immediately tenses up, aiming a set of senbon at him. It takes her less than a second to realize that he's not their enemy either.

She listens to the enemies' conversation, gritting her teeth the whole time. She spares a glance at the others. We'd have a better chance of landing hits on him if we attack together, but I haven't fought together with people in a while... And I don't even know what this new guy can do...

As Clerx is thinking, the shell opens, revealing a fire monster of some sort. She shivers and takes a step back. "W-what the hell is that thing?" she gasps. It's clearly dangerous. Rixup's giddy and innocent responses don't even reach her ears.

"Who's up for tag-teaming this guy?" she asks, trying to keep up her spirit, which seems to be wilting due to the flame creature.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 pm

He turns around to Clerxha.
Now Clerx don't be mean. He's just a newbie.
He turns back to him.
I'm sorry about her, she gets tensed up sometimes. So, what's your name?
He says still holding out his hand with a smile.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

I wrenched my arm out of Naxir's grip.
"I'm going to help sis," I said, surprisingly without stammering. "There's enough people attacking over there."
If I'm going to die, I want to go down fighting next to my sister, rather than-
My thoughts were cut off when I saw the creature emerge from the shell. The speed of my footsteps picked up as I darted towards my sister, the guy that went flying, a guy who was talking to one of the bad guys, and someone who I'd met once before.
I hope to God that sis still doesn't freeze up around fire...
I joined their group, which seemed to be facing off against the white-haired enemy.
"C-count me in, sis!" I called out in response to her comment about a tag-team. "There's no way I'm going down w-without a fight."
avatar
Mahari
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : The Big Empty

Character sheet
Title: The Lovely Maid
Primary Role: Magus
Sub-role: Entertainer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Mahari on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Mahari opened Its eyes slowly to find that It wasn't dead yet. Mahari cheered internally as it stood up straight and looked toward where Axius fell. Mahari sighed inwardly as it saw that Clerxha had reached him and that he was getting up. Its minor releif was cut short as it listen to the enemy speak, Mahari wanted to desperatly kick that dude in the groin, he sounded like a douche! Mahari's anger turnrd to shock however at the shell melting to reveal the firey being in all of its scariness. The groups were gathering and Mahari knew that it wanted to take this behemoth down desite Its legs shaking and the unwholesome breeze from Mahari's lack of clothing. Mahari yelled out in the most uncertain voice you have ever heard directly at the beast.


"Y-y-yo-u th-ink I-Im af-afr-aid, Br-ing it o-on!"


Mahari shakily dropped It's broom then picked it up to point it at the beast.


"I-I am experiment nu-mber 47G, my name is Mahari! I-I may have been a failed experiment, but with freinds like these... We're gonna kick your firey ass!"


Mahari was definatly afraid and was mostly talking to itself, but it was determined still.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim,
I just want to be the one you love.


And with your admission that you feel the same,
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of.
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 24
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 am

Xaviera, still rested on her throne witnessing the battle from a distance, cought a a sound that sounded like that zexor lad calling her madam. Tuning in and trying to here him, she could only here a small spec of what he was trying to say. she nly heard, 'madam... power... help' What she deduced from it was 'madam, we need your power, please help.' With a sigh she stood up from her resting place and leaned over the roof to yell.
"It would be alot easier if you came over here and gave me your power, since me coming over there would take quite sometime. Also explain how your power works lad!"
She yells expecting him to not here her but she did it anyway out of situational causes.


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:48 am

I reached the top of the roof and used a stronger shot of compressed air to launch me above the shells peak. I started charging fire in my fists and was about to shoot a few bursts of fire at the guy when a barrier shot up from the white haired male.

"Well that destroyed my train of thought"

I say as i spin as if trying to catch myself but start falling to the ground. i grab a hold of Fey and then the other guy. as i fall my left leg which is in front of me starts to spew water and right leg starts to freeze the water directly under my feet like an ice slide.

"That works just as well, thank you gu..."

I was shut off by the sound of the shell cracking. I turned and saw it bring life to a whole new level of threat. The ice trail melts and the water gets sucked back into my body as if it was a part of me. My focus remained on the beast so i hadnt noticed the white haired male take his leave or the other male take off his cloak.

"Fe- umm Mask guy? and you, guy who called me tuxedo guy. This is beyond new for me, and i hope its the same for you two. However, i have a plan. I can distract it since it looks like you two are close ranged fighters. You two can head over to the Other side with whoever else is over there and ill catch up shortly."

I say as my left arm starts forming a large amount of water around it.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: The First Step.

Post by NaxirLXIX on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:18 am

Naxir  glances back at Annie and then at the shell that had spawned a creature in whch with her current ability she couldnt dare stand a chance.
'its not cowardice its smart, there is enough people fighting that thing already'
She Makes a b-line straight behind Annie and sees Clerxha loud mouth Abachi and aixus around one guy with white hair.
"Im in too"
She says clasping her gloves together that light up instantaneously. The glove starts to speak words in an electronic voice. it says:
~Weapon amount: 2~
~Weapon type: Dagger/Long Sword~
~Wepon names: Mage Masher/ Saber~
~Weapon attributes: Silencing magical abilities/ none~
Then a seal opens from the ground infront of her and shoots out, a Mage masher

and a saber
into the hands of Naxir.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."

Abachidono
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 869
Join date : 2013-11-22
Location : Anywhere but here

Character sheet
Title: Zatôichi
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Abachidono on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 am

I looked up and there was  a hooded man there hes ontop of the shell and he starts babbling on about how he is going to kill everyone he removed his hood and showed his red face veryone was looking at him i pulled out my sword and held it tightly in one hand and pulled out my axe andd held it tightly in the other i looked and him and walked closer and starred him dead in his face and let off a faint chuckle and said " your asking us are we ready to die but the question is are you ? i smiled in his face and took one step back but not letting my guard down for not one second


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no fair. There is no justice. There is just me."―Death,
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:45 pm

When tuxedo slips I catch him but then almost drop him when I see what has emerged from the shell. I stare in awe with my jaw gaping at the hideous monstrosity. I'm feeling a mixture of awe and something that takes me a few moments to identify; fear.
I listen silently as Mr.Tux outlines his plan but before he can go attack that thing I grab his arm (the one not wrapped in water) and say, "Are you crazy? That thing will will step on you, and then there'll be no catchin up. You're like a flea to it. I agree that this thing must be destroyed, but we'll need more fire power. Having an extra man later is better than a few seconds of distraction now. Let's go gather some heavy hitters then you can get yourself killed."
I pause for a split second then turn intangible and phase down to the ground floor of a building. I run out the door and around the monster, taking a wide path. I see a group of people inside a collapsed building and run for them. When I get closer I recognize Clerxha and see that she is holding someone who is apparently injured. Unfortunately I also see that the group is facing one of the hooded figures (who is no longer hooded). When I reach the cluster of people I run over to Clerxha and take one side of the guy she's carrying. "Need some help?"
I then turn to the white haired guy in front of us and try not to let my voice shake as I say "Now I know that you probably wanna kill us, but why don't you let us take on your pet monster first and if we somehow survive then you can take a shot at killing us." I flash a shaky smile, "Less work for you, right?" Very Happy 


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Zex looked back at the girl then looked to Lexi.

"Im gonna get us some help."

Zexor jumped back to the roof madam was on and took her hand in his.

"Ok now just imagine the basic images of the element. Lightning bolt, snowflake, flame, etc and let the enter flow through you and guide it with your mind and body. "
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 24
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 am

Xavieras eyes glint a bright yellow then shift into a light brownish hazel color. She smirks as he explains how to use his power. She then flicks his hand almost brushing off like and in an instant she got up off her throne.
"Sounds, banal"
At that moment she vanished, having used zexs flash step before it pretty much was what she started with, however when she used it it seemed she had bursted into a dazzling stardust. A stream of sparkles trail behind her vanishing after .5 seconds. She makes her way to the giant creature and hooded man and her allies. getting within about 1 yard of the beast she lept into the air.
"Just think about it huh"
As she crashed into the ground  a tiny crater formed around her as the minerals surrounded her feet making full footed greaves. Then she looks at the beast.
"Ugh, wouldnt want to turn into that thing now would I."
She then leaps up and crashes into the ground again and a pillar of rocks shot up under her pushing her up about a story high, she continues to stomp it till it gets about several stories higher than the beasts head. Then she smiles.
"Lets see how this feels"
She turns away from the beast and back flips off the pillar right above its head. as she does this she charges electricity throw the rock footing and a stream of electricity flows outward getting seemingly bigger the faster she falls. With the amount of force from the fall plus the surge of electricity and added weight from the gold and jewels on her body this may very well do significant damage to the beasts head.


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

Aixus remains quiet. He was so lost in his thoughts on how to win, or continue standing for that matter, that he didn't hear the conversation that went on between his many unknown teammates. 

Do you need me to take your place? I could take your place. You are the one that is injured, not me. I can fight this battle in your place.

Aixus thought about it for a while and realized that he had no choice. No matter how he looked at it, letting him take over was the best choice. Giving up control isn't what bothered him. The thing that bothered him was that he has to. Would the old Aixus need to give up control? Would he have charged in blindly and gotten himself in this situation? Would the old Aixus even be in this condition even if he had gotten hit with 20x the force? All these question went through hs mind over and over again. Yeah. Here, take over.


Do you want them to know that it's not you?


If you can avoid it, then do so.


Understoood.


As soon as Aixus gave up control, his body was able to stand up straight and on its own. "A tag team would be a more logical choice, but you must make sure that you keep yourselves safe at all times. I do not want anyone to get hurt. Learn from my mistake. Do not underestimate him."

Hey! You may have my voice, but not my speech patterns! Careful will you?

I am here to help, not act.




(Aixus still has the same voice. The color code s to help the reader know who's talking.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 am

The beast Quickly counters Xaviera's attack with an explosive fireball. As soon as the stones made contact, the fire ball explodes. Since Xiviera was only yards away from the beast, the fireball explodes close to the two. The beast is immune to fire.

The red stoned man's anger multiplied as Zexor left to go give Xivera his powers. He quickly charges at Lexi, grabs he by her neck and and starts to choke her. "THAT RUNT THINKS HE CAN LEAVE WITHOUT WORRYING??? I'LL GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!" His eyes glowed redder and redder ad his anger grew more and more.

"Put her down, Stradd."

Stradd quickly turned to see who had called him by name only to see another hooded man. Stradd calms down a bit, but does not let go of Lexi. "Oh it's you. Where's Lord Helios? Why isn't he with you?"

"I'll answer your questions as soon as you put down the girl like I asked you to." The hooded man says in a serious tone.

Stradd growls as he tosses Lexi on the ground. "You better have a good reason for what you're telling me to do. Where's Lord Helios?"

The hooded man chuckles. "You treat Helios like a he's child. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have the power to wound or kill him. He sent me ahead to make sure everything goes smoothly."

Stradd turns to face Lexi. "Everything is going smoothly. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish massacring this girl."

The hooded man's expression turns into a serious one. "You should be taking out the heavy hitters before they gather enough information about you to be able to fight back. Aixus, Zexor, Xaviera, Rixup! These are the people you should be worried about, not some girl! Now go and get Zexor, I'll handle Xaviera. I never really liked her anyway."

Stradd looks up at the roof where Xaviera was. "Yes, I am okay with that. I've been anxiously waiting to smash that one's head into the ground and crush it like a pebble." Stradd makes a huge leap and lands on the roof that Zexor is on. "No more delays. If you think I'm weak enough to take your eyes off for a couple of minutes, then prove that you can win now, runt." He says to Zexor.

Yeah he gives me the same feeling. The hooded man thinks to himself as Stradd leaves. He then turns to Lexi. He just stands there, looking at her for a moment. "Is this really what betrayal feels like? Heh, why would I ask a beautiful girl like you? Such an Angel is incapable of committing something like betrayal. Incapable of hurting somebody, right? Tearing their heart out and keeping it as a souvenir ??" A tear runs down his face as he looks at the cloud of smoke the recent explosion caused to see if he could locate Xaviera. He looks back at Lexi and then jumps to into the smoke and onto the beasts head. There, he waits for the smoke to clear.

The white haired man remains serious. He stronger than I had anticipated. To be able to even move after a direct hit from me....Are they all this astonishing? I believe it's time I got a little serious. I refuse to make the same mistakes now that Stradd makes on a daily basis. The white haired man analyzes his opponents. "Well then, come at me. If you are so confident that you can win together, who am I to stop you. You may have the fist attack whenever you are ready."
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 20
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:06 am

Mayix's analyzing eyes do not waver with all of the things happening. Not even when he sees his own teammates being harmed. This is war. There is no time for feelings. As Mayix begins to stare intently at his opponents, he holds up his hands. He begins to mutter a few words, and within the next few seconds, a circle of about a thousand swords of darkness appear over the beast. Mayix brings his hands down, and the swords follow suit.


Wallow in despair.


Last edited by MayixLXXXII on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.

Abachidono
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 869
Join date : 2013-11-22
Location : Anywhere but here

Character sheet
Title: Zatôichi
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Abachidono on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 am

Abachi notice the creature pick up one of the girls from the throat and begins to choke her  with her legs of the ground her face was red ... the other hooded man had called him Stradd hmm "Stradd" sounds familiar
" you dare lay your hands on a woman in such way" i stared at him with blood shot eyes"
We will conquer you and you will die by our hands "
i Look at bruxi his eyes turned white as ice and he raised his hands i looked up and saw ice swords about to rin down
I reach into my bag of light and pull out a light bomb I fling the light bomb towards stradd and the white haired man hopefully blinding them then I head towards lexi and made sure that she was out of harms way before she gets  hurt by her  own partners attack


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no fair. There is no justice. There is just me."―Death,
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 am

(OOC: Abachidono, you cannot attack both enemies beacause they are too far away from each other. Lexi, Zexor, Stradd, and The Hooded Man are in a completely different area. If you continue to post like this, you will be locked out of the topic. Thank You.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Odayaka the Phantom
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Bradenton,Florida

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Ninja
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Odayaka the Phantom on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 pm

"arrrgghhh", I scream breaking out of meditation. There's a disturbance with the spirits, there must be a mighty battle going on, I must go look for myself.

I grab my cloak and then I open the deminsion of shadows and then I use my shadow walking abilities to go to that wanted destanation. "lead the way o mighty spirits".

Then a small white faint glow starts to float in the shadow deminsion to show me the way to the fight.

As I draw near the white light gets brighter but then when I reach my destanation I feel great anger, rage and pain. " for my safety I should open a window from the shadow deminsion to see whats going on.

as I open the window it looks like hell and I gasp to see hideuos creatures and I sense powerful foes, 2 men. "What are they?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
 I walk the line between light and darkness, I am the Phantom 
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Oh so this is legit. Good, a challenge.
He runs towards the white haired man and jump kicks him in the face and backflips away.
You mad bro?


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.
avatar
Odayaka the Phantom
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Bradenton,Florida

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Ninja
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Odayaka the Phantom on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

As I'm looking through my shadow window where none can see me, I see another powerful person approach.
" wow what gall to attack an opponent so head on"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
 I walk the line between light and darkness, I am the Phantom 
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:01 pm

(OOC: Phantom, you're posting too much. Give others a chance.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Lexi tries to block but before she knew it she was grabbed by the neck in a choke hold. She yelled out in gasps of air. She tries to call out for help but struggles to make he voice clear. She grabs at the man's hands trying to pry them from her throat.


She turns her gaze to the new voice and away from the burning red eyes of...Stradd? She keeps struggling but looks at the hooded man confused as to why he wants her to be free. Are they not the enemy why bother saving me?


She lands on the ground scraping her arm against the rooftop she hisses slightly and places a glowing hand on the cuts. She then looks up at the hooded man and shudders at the word massacre. 


She watches as the hooded man leaves and snaps her head back as he speaks about betrayal. Her eyes widen as his words hit her like daggers. Yet something seems a bit unclear to her.


She shakes her head and jumps into the air flying after him through the smoke yelling out after him.
"I-If I did something to you it not their fault! Why take your anger out on them If it is I that you want revenge on? Why save me?! If I am just "some girl" why bother?!"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Zex watched Xaviera use his power just as he had instructed. He smiled a bit proud of himself. 

"She learns quick."

He the hears a scream and looks back to see the hooded man grab Lexi by the throat.

"Dammit! LEXI!"

He yelled out as he clenched his fist and held the hilt of his katana tightly. He then blinked and looked to the side seeing another hooded man walk up to the guy holding Lexi and ordering him to release her, calling him by the name Stradd. This guy seamed different, looked like he was one of the leaders fork how he was orderingn around. He then blinked and pointed to himself when he told the Stradd guy that he could take care of him.

"Are you talking about me?"

He asked as Stradd let go of Lexi.  He ran to the edge of the roof and looked down to see that Lexi was still ok and he sighed I'm relief. He then looked forward and saw Stradd standing before him. He took a step back and chuckled.

"Wow you quick for a big guy aint ya?"

He said joking a bit. He smirked hearing Stradd officially challenge him. He grinned and slowly out his hood over his head. 

"Challenge...accepted."

In one quick movement Zex stabbed his katana into the ground and the floor came up under Stared and trapped him by his ankles. He then quickly pulled the katana up and a rock spike shot up from under him and launched him into the air. With that Zex quickly jumped from the building he was on to the next.


Last edited by Zexor XXI on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
avatar
Mahari
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : The Big Empty

Character sheet
Title: The Lovely Maid
Primary Role: Magus
Sub-role: Entertainer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Mahari on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Mahari jumped back as Xaviera started to attack the beast, It watched for a minute before smiling. Mahari held It's broom skyward as it began chanting a spell as a rune appeared below Mahari.


"Haidzruno runu, falahak haidera, ginnarunaz nadiz Aqua!"

A stream of water rose from the rune and swirled around Mahari. The water split up and swirled around the broom till it met the tip. Mahari pointed the broom at the creatures head with one eye closed and Its tongue hanging out It's mouth. The water on the tip of the broom grew considerably as it shot out at the creatures skull. Mahari then back flipped and casts a stronger version of the previous shield spell.

"Haidzruno runu, runum rótom renn!"

A glimmering shield encased Mahari's entire body for a second before it dissipated.

"That will come in handy."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim,
I just want to be the one you love.


And with your admission that you feel the same,
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of.
avatar
Fey Sierra
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Dark City Sewers

Character sheet
Title: The Devourer
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Re: The First Step.

Post by Fey Sierra on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Fey glances slightly over as the angel gestures him to come over, he turns his head back to the one with Chris's presence until the shell opened up. Fey looked at the beast with awe distracting him from the angel before. Fey turns back to both of his allies and listens as he considers the options. Fey stalls a second as he Gexka takes off in an opposite direction of the one with Chris's presence. He flies upward toward the angel as he sees her being chocked. Fey flies faster and watches the scene unfurl before him. The angel was let go and Zexor arrived and went after one of the enemies. Fey landed in front of The angel as he tilted his head.
"Are you alright, do you require assistance?"
Fey turns toward Zexor, and watches him before looking back at the angel.
"My name is Fey, I am here to assist in any way I can."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I won't pretend to know what it is like, I can however, give you a darker perspective...

Sponsored content

Re: The First Step.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 am