Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RoixukXXII Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


The First Step.

Share
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Clerxha manages to relax, focusing her attention on the enemy directly in front of them rather than the monster that seems to hold the focus of several other members.

Something's off when Aixus speaks, but Cler can't put her finger on it. Who knows, maybe he just hurt his head. But I didn't sense brain trauma... She frowns slightly, but listens anyway. That plan does make the most sense.

Clerxha nods in response, but before she can say anything, she sees the guy whose name she doesn't know dart off to start attacking another one of the enemies. I recognize that silhouette. Why...? Is he the traitor?

Shaking her head so that she can focus, she says in a calm and strategic voice, "There's six of us here. That's more than enough to take this guy down."

It takes her a few seconds to come up with a decent idea of what their strengths are. Lise can take most ranges, same with Rixup. Nax and Aixus are more close combat type people.  Gexka... he's like me, so mid range? I'm possibly our only healer... so..

Her train of thought stops when Rixup charges the white-haired guy. Biting back a curse, Cler shouts, "Lise, back him up!"


Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gex is chopped liver.)


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me

Abachidono
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 869
Join date : 2013-11-22
Location : Anywhere but here

Character sheet
Title: Zatôichi
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Abachidono on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 am

I  stood out of the fight for a slight few minutes ... I found my way  around a couple of buildings and stood in the darkness thinking of a plan i noticed rix  he charged the white haired man  and sent him a straight kick to the face
" heh you got balls rix "
I stood there watching as everything unfolded before my very eyes 'they're going to need help' i said to myself   
I set down my bow along with  my armor on the side and pulled out my katana i slid an explosive tip arrow onder my sleeve ' i might need this' the white haired man looked like a very powerful opponent and i didnt want to see anyone die
I  dashed towards rix as he was doing a backflip from the devasting kick 
i leaned my katana towards the ground so that he knew that i was there to help and not with them
 ' do you need any help rix ' i said as i turned towards his side


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no fair. There is no justice. There is just me."―Death,
avatar
Odayaka the Phantom
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Bradenton,Florida

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Ninja
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Odayaka the Phantom on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 am

"What courages people, to go up against someone of that caliber you need strength".
And by that someone I mean the white hair man. That is one person I don't want to go agianst.
"I hope no one notices me from my shadow deminsion window I can't get myself involved just yet, I have to wait for the spirits say to see if its okay because in what in learned from the spirits its all about timing".

I will come to help when the time is right


______________________________________________________________________________________________
 I walk the line between light and darkness, I am the Phantom 
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:55 am

From the recovery, he sees Abachi with a katana asking for help. He stands by him.
Yeah, I guess so. Fine.
He takes out his own katana and lights it on fire and points it at the mysterious man.
After I'm done with you, I'm going for the beast.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 pm

I nodded and lifted off the ground, using one of the boulders I had dug up earlier as a board. But I stopped halfway to him. It appeared that Abachi had it covered.
Ok, I can return, leaving my back exposed to the enemy, or I could stand mid-ground, and work as back-up if they need it.
It didn't take me very long to choose the latter decision.
I stood on top of the rock wall I had created earlier. I strained my eyes to see what was going on elsewhere; all I could make out was the fact that there fire-monster was attacking buildings. I began to rearrange my rock wall into a more defensive and solid shape. I brought the particles closer together inside the wall, causing the rock mass to shrink, but leaving a difficult-to-penetrate defense.
Remembering what the the white haired good guy- Aixus- had said, I shouted back to the others, "He's got backup already. Sis, tell me your plan."
While waiting for a response, I continued to slowly re-shape the rocks wall from earlier into a few v-shapes that could potentially be used for cover.
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 am

I let out a sigh as one of my helps takes his leave to attend the aid of others in battle, turning back to the beast i notice it shot a fireball at someone traveling at dangerous speeds above its head at a vertical position. Then witnessed as one of the men got furious and attacked Lexi.

'No, Let her go!'

I thought just as a third figure said the same thing but with more affect. I snarled at the third man, his presence triggered some form of anger in me, but i shake it off and look towards Lexi seeing Fey make a break for her, i then see Bruxi rain ice like swords onto the top of the Things head, which didn't seem safe for the person on our side up there. Shaking that off as well i make a break for the rest of them.

'This distraction is perfect'

I think as i am running around the beast to the opposite side. As i am running i spot a little Mahari. With out hesitation after a shimmering shield poofs away around it i scooped it up with one arm on its shoulders and the other supporting its legs from behind the kneecap. My hood slightly lifting above my nose slightly giving out some features of my face.

"Come on, i need you"

I say to it, Then i get to Bruxi and call out to him.

"Hey Chiller Relax for now we need to make a plan instead of throwing our attacks at it blindly, follow me"

I say drawing near to Fey and Lexi, i assume Bruxi followed me. As i get closer i hear Lexi calling out for the man who 'saved her life' asking him to take her on instead. I snarl as i get to them sliding slightly. As i come to a stop i put Mahari back on its feet and motion for it to follow. I make my way to fey and Lexi and tap lexis shoulder. Smiling and only showing the lower half of my face i say.

"Now is not the time, Let her handle him, and let your male friend handle Mr.Stradd. Right now from what i have witnessed you do. we need you. We can join them later after we rid the city of the monster destroying it."

I say pointing towards it. Dropping my hand and returning my focus to the bunch, I start pointing at each member starting with Mahari.

"You, you are our mobile range, your feline like properties make you most likely the fastest on the ground, and your spells give you the most range between the lot of us, hopefully"


I say 'hopefully' trying to distract them from the fact that i know far to much having only seen one or two of its spells. I then point to Bruxi.

"You have powerful ice attacks, you can be a grounded offensive with me as well as the cats protection when casting "

I leave out the fact that i know he can surf on ice for a reason. I point to Lexi.

"From what ive seen, you have holy magic, and the ability to heal. You're our Protector from the skies. You can watch over the lot of us and heal us when necessary as well as do damage to the beast."


I say leaving out the fact that i know her ability to use ice well too as another distraction for me knowing WAY too much about them. Next i point to Fey

"Except him, don't heal him, he can do it himself. However,(to fey) You can fly as well, you can be aerial support for us and serve as her protection when and if necessary and i assume you can do massive close range damage when needed."

I say with too much knowledge of fey already. I then look towards all of them.

"The faster we kill this beast the sooner we can help ou~ Your friends and my comrades. Does this sound good?"

I say almost hesitantly and eager like.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
NaxirLXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 21

Character sheet
Title: The Fighter
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Monk

Re: The First Step.

Post by NaxirLXIX on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:46 am

Naxir nods in understanding at what Aixus has said although comedic-ly ironic. She spins the mage masher to a back hand weapon and then lets the tip of the saber hit the floor as she prepared to go on the offensive. Shocked as Rixup just outwardly attacked the enemy right there and then, she turns to Aixus.
"Kinda just went against everything you just said there didn't it."
She says with a small chuckle. She then makes her way to Rixup just as Abachi does. and she stands ready for an attack agreeing with Annie.
"Yeah Cler, whats the plan? Want me to find out what hes capable of?"
She says just as she darts towards him swinging the mage masher above her head preparing to slash down on the white haired man.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on, fight me, it should be fun to watch you lose."
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:06 am

I look at the monster as the guy me and Clerxha were supporting tells the group what not to do. I'm hoping the beast doesn't destroy too much of the city before we can stop it. I would have gone after it immediately, but I didn't have the fire power and the group seemed focussed on taking this guy down. I jerk my head back around as out of the corner of my eye I see the guy with fiery red hair do exactly what we were just told not to do; attack solo. I shake my head, if we wanna beat this guy we have to~ before I finish the thought the rest of the group has already gotten into position to back him up.
I begin sidleing around the edge of the confrontation until I'm behind (and a little to the left) the white haired guy. I take out a dagger and a few throwing knives and wait for an opening. Maybe this will go quickly after all.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain

Abachidono
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 869
Join date : 2013-11-22
Location : Anywhere but here

Character sheet
Title: Zatôichi
Primary Role: Mystic Knight
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Abachidono on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 am

i stood side by side with rixup staring at the white haired man and  a woman had came up to join the fight i gave a quick smirk not  losing eye contact with the white haired man she had dashed towards him going for a attack " shit shes fast she must be one brave son of a gun to take him on alone " i looked at rix " we cant let her get hurt rix we need to help her" i stood there staring at him  hoping he would  agree with me


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no fair. There is no justice. There is just me."―Death,
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Lexi coughs slightly as she tries to search through the smoke that has filled the air. She covers her mouth  and backs up to breath, when there is a tap on her shoulder. She turns to see the male from before. She goes to speak but stops as he continues, knowing that he has a point she listens to his plan and looking at Mahari, Fey and Bruxi as he assigns our jobs.


She looks at him curiously, taking note of how he spoke about Fey as if he knew him already and the way he slips by saying our friends, she nods however agreeing to her job as Protector from the skies.


"I have no problem with that at all...but I can't go on with a plan without knowing all of my teammates names...So if you wouldn't mind telling me yours I will be on my way to helping this plan play out and protecting you guys."


As she awaits his answer she tries to put the pieces together as to why this guy is so familiar, annoyed slightly that she has yet to see his full face, but she waits rather patiently.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 24
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 pm

As the Giant fire ball makes impact with the rock footing on Xaviera, her eyes widen in near shock. The explosion sent her straight up at an angle. It took her a while to put 2 and 2 together after such a counter that once she realised she was falling she curled her body to see where she was landing. Now where near where she wanted to be landing. She was falling above the head of the beast right into the firey back. (im assuming his skin flexh and whatever he is made up of is there.)
"Oh no, no, no, Not now, Do something!"
She thought of the one thing good enough to save her from fire. Water. She started spinning as she fell with haste. as she spun water started to form around her wraping Her body in its wet embrace. She kept it up as she fell straight Through the beasts firey back, steam emediately poured out of the best back and a large thud was heard outside of it. as the last bit of water evaporated instantly her bare scorching hand slapped against the beast as she nearly overheated  and lost conciousness. Her eyes Glinted yellow then Burst into flames, she hastily came two, with a new found immunity to fire. Taking deep breathes she struggled to get up, Her arms started hurting as well as her shoulders, chest, legs and face. She Climbed out of the fire screaming in pain as she pulled of her Mask and threw it away from her off the beasts body.
"IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO MUCH"
Her face started to ignite flames and elongated stems stretched out of her head as her face resembled the scorchng skull like the beast's. In so much pain Xaviera Pulled off her Armlets and threw them off followed by her chestplate and greaves. Her body bursted into flames leaving only miniscule clothing. Her hands got more claw like and a finger on each hand receeded. Two more hands on each side sprung from her back that resembled her current arms, making a total of six, Her body ignited into flames her chest arms and legs grew a rocky forming. She managed to control certain areas of clothing intact.
'What is this, what am i becoming?'
A large flame spewed from her back. It was a gruesome transformation. She looked up and saw threw the fire eyes, the a hooded figure approaching her. she stood straight up and let out a gasp of air the sounded like a steam train's exhaust.
'I'll kill you, ill kill all of you'
She said being unable to speak anymore.


(I FINALLY FINISHED~!!!)


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am

Aixus looks back at Mahari when he uses the water spell. He takes some of the water the was meant for the beast and it surrounds him. "I do not know most of you. I do not know whether or not any of you are capable enough to do battle with this mystery man. If you are not capable, it is up to you to decide. This is real. People can die; there is no shame is backing down." Aixus runs at the at the white haired man. He covers his forearm with water and turns it into ice for a more powerful hit as he prepares to punch him in the face.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...
avatar
Enemy I
Level 4
Level 4

Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-03-25

Re: The First Step.

Post by Enemy I on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Stradd stands there and laughs when Zexor agrees to fight him alone and even more when Fey shows up to help. He begins to crack his knuckles. "I'll take both of you, I have no problem with that. However, my priority is this one. My main focus will be him until he's dead." Stradd charges at Zexor with surprisingly awesome speed. He grabs him by his face and continues running until he reaches the ledge. Stradd jumps onto the next roof top and throws Zexor down through the rooftop and the floors that followed. He then flies high up in the air and makes a miniature orb like the ones fired before. He throws it through the hole that was made when he threw Zexor and after a little bit the entire building and half of the one Fey was standing on were obliterated by the explosion the the orb had caused. "HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA!!! I am a monster! I can't even fathom the extent of my power! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!" Stradd yells as he waits for the smoke to clear so he could see what happened.


Beast lets out an earth shaking roar. It emits a heat wave, melting and evaporating the ice swords and the water that Mahari had thrown. It starts to breath fire endlessly around itself, almost as if it felt more comfortable being around things that were on fire. Good thing I'm wearing this cloak that Helios gave me, or else I'd be disintegrated. Rex looks at Xaviera as she's burning and screaming that it hurts. He looks away. Why? Why can't I watch this? I should be feeling happy, I don't even like this woman. Why am I not enjoying this??? He looks back at Xaviera when she yells that she'll kill everyone. The hooded man's eyes widen and he steps back a little. He quickly snaps out of it and gets serious. "So you took the power of the beast, huh. Careful. This pet of ours has the power to wipe out the entire city along with everyone in it. If you're not careful, you can very much do the same. It'll be fun for you to do it for us, less work for us to do." The hooded man draws his blade. "Ladies first. Whenever you're ready."


The white haired man receives the kick to the face and is unaffected. He has little time to react to it before Aixus charges at him with his ice punch. "Hmph. Fools." He sidesteps the punch, takes the Ice on Aixus's forearm, turns it into a blade, turns around  and slashes him in the back. The white haired man then takes the water surrounding Aixus and turns into 100 little sharp icicles and shoots them all at the others. "You all are nothing but insects powerless to stop the incoming boot."

Guest
Guest

Re: The First Step.

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Zex's eyes widened as he saw Xaviera absorb the powers of the beast and transform. 

"Oh man. Hope she can keep that in control."


AS he was watching Xaviera he blinked as felt Stradd grab his face. His arms flailed as he tried to free himself while he was being dragged across the roof and he mumbled into Stradds hand. His eyes widened as he was slammed into the building and went through all the floor to the base. He groaned in pain as he lay in an imprint of him in the floor. 

"Oh man that hurt. He's faster than i thought."


he squinted as he saw a light come at him. When he realized it was an orb that Stradd had fired before he stood up and jumped up the building through the hole he came in through. He stopped at one letting the orb pass him and he continued as fast as he could. Once the orb hit the ground he looked back as the blast spread towards him. he looked forward pointing his katana  upward and rode the shockwave of the blast using it to launch himself at Stradd. His blade was surrounded by flames as he popped out from the smoke of the demolished building hurdling at Stradd like a rocket
avatar
RixupIX
Level 13
Level 13

Posts : 872
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 17
Location : The Castle That Never Was

Character sheet
Title: The Hothead
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by RixupIX on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 pm

He that the market man took the blow. He jumps back to the others.
Seems strong... We gotta work together to beat this Aixus wanna-be...
After he says so he sees the white haired man shoot thousands of sharp ice straight at Rixup and the group.
Heh... piece of pizza....what?
He shoots a big heat wave at the ice melting all of them before anyone got hurt. He yelled at the man.
At least make this a challenge!


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Feeling pretty heated.
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: The First Step.

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:21 pm

"Okay, Lise. Here's what I'm thinking. The close-range fighters and Rixup... probably that other guy with the sword too, will probably all charge in at some point or another. Back them up. Whenever there's an opening, can you shoot rocks at them?" She doesn't wait for a response from her sister as she looks around for a semi-decent vantage point.

Clerxha frowns as Aixus charges in again. Deciding to take action, she quickly jumps and climbs on top of the wall of rock that Lise had created earlier. "Need an opening...." She closes one eye as she aims for the white-haired man.

She's about to jump down off the wall for cover when Rixup melts the icicles with fire. "Thanks," She calls out, although her voice most likely will not be heard due to the ongoing fight. Somehow, she isn't frozen by the fire. Clerxha takes careful aim and sends invisible poisoned senbon at the white-haired man.



______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Annie deGreis
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 365
Join date : 2013-10-23

Character sheet
Title: The Geologist
Primary Role: Geomancer
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by Annie deGreis on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

I nodded in response to Sis as I finished up creating a defense. Protecting you is going to be my priority though, Sis. I thought. I didn't even see the icicles that were hurtling towards us.

A glance at the rest of the battles going on made me scowl. The pretty but stuck-up lady had turned into some sort of humanoid version of the beast. And from the sounds of her voice, it hurt. One of the people had been knocked to the ground, and the angel-girl was talking to the hooded man.

I bit down on my lip. They seemed to be in a worse condition than we were. And because of the high number of people fighting in close-range, I couldn't necessarily do anything to help against the white-haired man... Oh damnit all, I thought.

I focused on the beast that was spewing fire. I looked around to see who wasn't doing anything, and I didn't find a single person who wasn't actively fighting. "I'm taking care of that beast," I said to no one in particular. It was doubtful that anyone would even hear me due to their intense focus on the ongoing fights. I leaned against the wall I had created and focused on the fire-spewing creature as I began to create a fissure in the ground around it.
avatar
GexkaXXV
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2013-10-15
Location : Somewhere on the streets

Character sheet
Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
Primary Role: Thief
Sub-role: Diplomat

Re: The First Step.

Post by GexkaXXV on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

I turn startled as another large monster appears. I realize I can't do anything about it and decide to focus on the problem at hand and nothing else till it is solved. I turn back around to see Aixus charging at our white haired opponent.
Seeing an opening I throw several explosive knives at our opponent's legs.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain
avatar
XirschLXXIII
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
Primary Role: Monk
Sub-role: Sorcerer

Re: The First Step.

Post by XirschLXXIII on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 pm

"My name..."

I let out a sigh, seeing as they do need something to call me. I shrug and Turn towards the beast and put my hands in my pocket.

"... Call me Xir, For the time being."

I look back at the little team i had hopped to assemble with a smirk.

"Now can we take this giant creature ou-"

I was cut off by a singed golden chest plate slapping against the ground with a loud clang. It was followed by more peices of Singed golden armor. falling around us.

"What the-"

I shake it off and turn to my little party.

"Okay, i thinks it about time we Take action..."

I point to Mahari

"Kitty, cast more spells if you can."

I point to Fey and Lexi

"You two can tak flight and begin some aerial attacks."

I point to Mayix

"And you dark guy, keep sending dark constructs at him."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's sweet, if you think about it."
avatar
BruxiXXVIII
Level 18
Level 18

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 20
Location : My room.

Character sheet
Title: Winter's Wrath
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: DPS

Re: The First Step.

Post by BruxiXXVIII on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Mayix looks to the annoying twat addressing himself as Xir, and glares.


...Do not give me orders, plebeian.


Mayix stands still and holds out his hands. Within a few moments, Mayix summons Javelins of Darkness, and they begin to fall upon the creature from above, one after the other unremittingly. 


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Go ahead, come closer...You'll only freeze to death, nothing serious.
avatar
Fey Sierra
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Dark City Sewers

Character sheet
Title: The Devourer
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Re: The First Step.

Post by Fey Sierra on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Fey listened to the familiar hooded man with rapt attention. Fey was used to taking orders being that he was designed to take and follow orders, a grim reminder of his fate as a weapon if he stayed in the facility. He did not question the mans knowledge of him, Fey just appreciated him telling the angel not to heal him. Fey gave the angel an understanding nod however as she asked her question, only nodding as the hooded man, Xir, gave his answer.
"Understood."
He turned to Mayix and spoke.
"There are no nobles, peasants, or commoners in battle. There is only allies and enemies. Leave your insults and convictions, especially when insulting the one that was gracious enough to give us a plan of action"
Fey's lower body changed as his legs bend at and angle, making them appear digitigrade and his feet changed into spikes. A sharp tail grew out of Fey's lower back soon after his legs changed and with a mighty jump, he took flight into the air examining the angel before he spoke.
"I understand your apprehension, but he can be trusted I assure you. He feels familiar somehow."
Fey looked down with a confused look before he shook his head.
 "He is our ally and that's all I need. Let us get to work."
Fey flew into the air and dived toward the beast, careful to avoid it's flames, and with a great speed Fey twisted and sliced at the beast with his tail. He flew away and waited until the beast reacted to his bothersome tactics.


Last edited by Fey Sierra on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I won't pretend to know what it is like, I can however, give you a darker perspective...
avatar
Mahari
Level 7
Level 7

Posts : 210
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 24
Location : The Big Empty

Character sheet
Title: The Lovely Maid
Primary Role: Magus
Sub-role: Entertainer

Re: The First Step.

Post by Mahari on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 am

Mahari yelps as It is scooped up by the man in the hood. Upon hearing that he said he needed It Mahari blushed and giggled profusely. It relaxes when It is carried, oblivious to the direction that the man was taking It until Mahari is put down. Mahari makes a quick "Aww" as it listens to the man in the hood that carried It. Like the bubbly giant cat thing that Mahari is, It focuses on the compliments that the man gives It, waving its hand in a mock show of embarrassment.


"Oh, do go on!"

But the man starts highlighting everyone else abilities as well, Mahari gives a nod as it listens to everyone's combat prowess. When he is done, Mahari's ears perk up as Lexi asks the mans name. It too was interested in the mysterious hunk that carried and complimented It, that was a big plus in Mahari's book of attractiveness. As Mahari listens to the mans name distracted by Mrs Honneybuttons transformation of flame, locked in awe until Xir tells Mahari to cast more spells.

"Wha- oh right gotcha!"

Mahari dose a cute salute and wiggles It's bottom. Mahari then conjures up It's hammerspace bag and pulls a thick book out from it. With a quick breath, Mahari opened the book and turned to a specific spell and begins chanting.

"Septis sunnus runu falahak haidera brimrunar runo fahi raginakundo toj ek'ka rotom ren"

A purple light engulfed Mahari as it beamed toward the beast. The spell was designed to soften the It's target to elemental and physical effects.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim,
I just want to be the one you love.


And with your admission that you feel the same,
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of.
avatar
Lexi LXX
Level 21
Level 21

Posts : 2203
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

Character sheet
Title: Dark Valkyrie
Primary Role: DPS
Sub-role: Tank

Re: The First Step.

Post by Lexi LXX on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Lexi looks around at the others as the hooded man speaks. She turns back to him as he states his name.

"Alright...Xir..."


She tilts her head slightly to look up into his eyes just for a second. She looks away and straightens up. She looks to Fey as he speaks and follows him into the air. She watches as he attacks the beast then moves a distance away.


"Hey Fey!" She calls out to him as she flies over to his side. "I have a plan, before one of the hooded men...their lead I suppose stopped the red stone man from attacking me, for some reason he doesn't want me hurt. Now...I don't know how long he will have these feelings but I can help us."


She looks around the city at the others in the distance and at the beast. 
"I know that its risky...but..."


Her voice becomes more serious knowing that shes speaking of possible self sacrifice. She looks up at him as she finishes. "I think playing bait will benefit the majority of us..."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You were right to fear the Dark...
avatar
Xaviera XCIX
Level 6
Level 6

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 24
Location : None of your buisness peasant.

Character sheet
Title: The "Princess"
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role: Magis

Re: The First Step.

Post by Xaviera XCIX on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Xaviera inhales and exhales as if exhausted. Undetectable fury aged in her head. She tried to speak, but all that came out was a dry raspy screech. She tilted her head at the male before her and lightly swung her arms back and forth, well two of them, the other four kinda jest swayed. She havent really gotten the grasp, no pun intended, of the mechanics in her new arms but she could move them slightly. As the opposing male force exclaims his courteous statement. Xaviera Jumped straight up into the air, about 15 feet high. (Power balance makes the user and the opposing force(the beast) Equal in all aspects(however if Xaviera touched another HUMAN, who has worked out to get their strength she will not gain that strength. Her body is as strong as the creatures body is naturally. and him being huge and her being small makes it so that his power and bodily strength are more compact into a small person. meaning her body is now more than ten times as strong and dense then that of another person. She hits much harder and she jumps much higher Hence this.) As she reached the peek of her elevation she is honestly a bit startled, but she shrugs it off as she falls back to the ground. As she is falling she positions her self so that all six arms point upward and out wrd so she can smash onto her male opponent and/ or the creature. With her new body, it would feel to either of them as if the beast itself were slamming its body onto either of them. Her fall left a trail of raging fire. Still exhaling and inhaling, her true intentions escalated into a Invisible smile on her face as she was intending to kill everything.


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry quotes Taunts Victory quotesLose quotes
"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson hmm?" "You honestly believe you pose a threat?" "Know your place...""So shameful, bested by a meer fool...."
"I will give you one chance to walk away unscathed, take it? no... ok"" "Look at you, on your knees, ill let you leave if you beg" "What's the matter, legs stop working?" "Even when victorious in battle, you still reek of failure..."
avatar
AixusXXIX
Level 23
Level 23

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
Title: Abyssal Assassin
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role:

Re: The First Step.

Post by AixusXXIX on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:28 am

Aixus gets slashed in the back by the ice sword. He stops and looks at the hand where the ice was and then down at his feet where the water surrounded him. He turns around with worried look and the sudden inability to move.

What are you doing? You're in control, do something!

"Yo-you. H-how?"

Hey. Are you okay man???

Aixus just stands there, unable to utter the crucial information that he needed to tell the others.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Rain...it's unpredictable...sometimes kind...sometimes fickle...pouring down heavily, or not falling at all...it is the source of all life...and tonight...the rain...is a little cold...

Sponsored content

Re: The First Step.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am