Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Preparing the Wedding

AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Preparing the Wedding  - Page 4 Empty Re: Preparing the Wedding

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Alyx watches the beatings take place before her eyes. She then hears another voice that sounds exactly like her mother.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you having enough fun watching me suffer?"
    "If you don't like this then why don't you try to kill me?"
    "You mean like this?!"

Alyx immediately jumps back and her sword appears to her. Her mother, Emerald, backs up and immediately grows 40 feet high. She grows two more heads and evilly grins with her snake -like mouth. Alyx then charges her sword with electricity and spin-dashes toward her mom's heart but is stopped by one of the heads. Alyx is knocked down onto her feet. The scene of Sapphire being beaten leaves the entire scenario.

"Did you really think that it would be that easy to kill me? You make me laugh. I thought you were supposed to be the strongest out of all your siblings but I was wrong!"
    "Shut up you stupid wench! You're gonna eat those words!!"

Alyx duplicates herself twice with electricity. She shakes from being drained of energy but ignores it and all the Alyx's charge at one head at the same time. The one of the left took Alyx's power of electricity and used that to strike at the head on it's same side. The Alyx on the right had taken the elemental power of water and tried to freeze the head solid and shoot ice shards at the head on the right. The original Alyx used fire to strike at the head in center. She charged he sword with fire and tried the spin-dash again.

None of the attacks worked sadly. Then all the Alyx's joined together and joined hands as their swords all joined together in the center. They spun in a circle, first going slowly then speeding up. The swords stayed in the middle. The electric Alyx started glowing yellow, fire Alyx started glowing red, and the water Alyx started glowing blue. The circle they formed then went vertical instead of horizontal. The swords stayed in the middle and were getting charged with energy from the three Alyxs spinning. The they turned horizontal from their vertical position and a ball of energy charged up at the tip of the sword. The gems on the swords went white and the ball of energy shot out in hyper beam blast towards the dead center of the creature.

Though the girls had defeated the monster, the downside was that all the energy used completely wiped out the two Alyx's and they disappeared. The original Alyx could barely move and every muscle of her entire body ached. The only thing she could manage to do was smile.

The Alyx back with the others stopped crying blood and got back on her feet she feels less scared but her mind is still fuzzy. She blinked once and saw Xaria. She blinked again and saw her mom.

"I thought I killed you!!"

Alyx charges up her sword and thrusts it right into her mom. Her mom smirked and vanished. unfortunately was her vision cleared up, Alyx saw that she had stabbed Xaria and backed away with her hands covering her mouth, tears in her eyes, and regret in her soul. 

(the large amounts of energy are justified since it is a dream that she is in and logic is non-existent in a dream. Yes this was mega OP but I couldn't think of anything better)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Zex watched Xaria as she got up and took the form of Alyxs mother. 

"Xaria no. The way she is now she is going to kill you for real."

He clenched his fist as he watched Akyx attack Xaria as if she was her mother. The look in her eye was blank and full of rage and aggression. When he saw her stab her sword into Xaria his eyes widened.

"XARIA!"

He quickly ran to her side and caught her as Alyx stepped back.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 am

Xaria eyes widen as Alyx her little sister moved presumptuous at her already weaken body.

With great vigor her sister's sword priced all the way into Xaria diaphragm penetrating out of her back.

The pain was overbearing. As it the sword struck precious organs such as the lungs. The most destructive hit was the sword threw the thoracic disc in the spine. This caused great nerve damage.  Then blood poured out of her like a fountain of crimson.  It was quite a disarray Alyx mangled her sister body internally.

Xaria literally look like there was no hope. A Grim Reaper was already on his way to collect the records and souls with in her body. The conclusion seems to be drawing near. Heart stops completely within moments of the blood loss…

In a tick of a clock, Xaria open her unresponsive eyes and in an angelic voice announced.

“…For, behold, the L-Lord… cometh out of his place to punish the in-h-habitants of the earth for their in-iniquity: the earth also shall disclose… her b-blood, and shall no more cover her s-slain…”(Isaiah 26:21)

As the words were spoken a bright light came and blinded all whom were around. Within that light Xaria body was made wholesome. Fading quickly the light left; there laid Xaria healed body and brought back to her formal health. Her body was warm, Cheeks flush, Lips redden, and skin flawless…Almost like sleeping beauty. 
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 pm

"Alyxandra are you ok?"
    Fey continued to call out to Alyxandra until she stopped crying blood and stood up. He was about to ask if she was on , but she ran toward Xaria and stabbed her. Fey watched in shock as she backed away while Xaria fell and bled heavily on the ground. Fey was at a loss for words as she spoke, then she started glowing extremely bright. Fey felt some slight pain as the light washed over him and faded. he spoke even more confused than before.
    "What happened?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Lexi looked at Xaria horrified as she changed to Xandy and these demonic spirits sprouted from her hair and her back. One seeming to be a relative, the mother, of Alyxandra. She stood frozen in shock of all that was happening at once, she wanted to help but who to help first and what to do of those shadowy, demonic figures. She saw that Alyx began to lift from the ground and she motioned to go towards her but was beaten to it, she then motioned to Xandy/Xaria but was also beaten to her. She took a step back feeling extremely discomforted by the dark presence around her. 

"What is going on?!" she yells out not only in confusion but also in terror. Her eyes widen as she sees Alyx run at Xaria with her sword and pierce through her own sister. She screams out no but her voice is lost in the now apparent storm swirling around her.

then light...

She heard the voice....not of this place...but...of home... as to the others it might have seemed like a second but to her time stood still so her words may be heard. Lexi's eyes shined bright in response to the heavenly voice and presence as the bright warm light covered her, calming the storm.

"Xaria..."  She says softly as she moves towards her.

(OOC: teehee I finally posted :3 sorry guys!)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Clerxha is shocked at the projected images of how Alyx was beaten as a somebody. She had known it was bad, but not to that extent. She freezes, staring at where the images had been, even once they're gone. Her hands are clenched into fists.

She blinks and sees Alyx charging at Xaria, who was speaking in the same voice as Alyx's mother. "ALYX! NO!" she calls out, but her voice is lost, and she sees a blade going through Xaria's body. "XARIA!" she shouts also, but her voice is mingled with the other shocked and panicked voices.

Cler starts running towards Xaria, hoping desperately that she'll be able to heal the girl's wounds. A light emanates from Xaria, and Clerxha trips due to her inability to see. What's going on? Clerxha wonders as she blinks the stars out of her eyes.

She pulls herself up to standing, and looks at Xaria. "Is she okay?" Cler asks no one in particular.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Alyx has no idea what to do after she killed her sister. Then an angelic voice came out of Xaria and Alyx was confused. After Xaria finished speaking, the great light blinded Alyx, which made her even more confused. Alyx slumped down onto the ground after the light had faded to see her older sister had been restored. She looks brand new, like a perfect princess or a porcelain doll.

Some one please help me understand what's going on here. I thought I just killed my sister but now my brain is turning to mush. >.<

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 am

Xaria laid their still and lovely.
    All the blood that had pour out on the ground from Xaria body.
    It arose from ground on its own.
    With in a blink of an eye the blood form rose peddles that blew all over her love ones.
    The rose peddles cover everyone's eyes allowing them for a moment to feel an un-real feeling of there choose weather it be love, peace, comfort, compassion, grace, mercy, understanding etc.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 am

Zex looked to Clerxha and shook his head unsure.

"I..I dont know."

He then blinked as he watched her float up and her blood became flower petals. He stood up and reached out for her when the petals hit him and he felt a peace in his mind still reaching to pull her back down.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Clerxha glances back at Zex. "Oh.. okay..." Her voice is soft, and the sudden appearance of petals causes her to return her attention to Xaria. Her blood had turned into rose petals, and they were cascading down through the air towards her face.

At first, Cler tries to pull the petals off of her eyes so that she can reach Xaria. But when she's suddenly overcome with a feeling of peace, her hand drops limply to her side. The emotion is enough to stop her in her tracks, as fleeting as it is. As a result, Clerx stands there, even more confused than before.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:57 am

ooc: If no one else post soon just know we will be continuing a head so... Nero and I can be finally married and move on with our other plans of starting a family.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 pm

(ooc: 1) sorry I'm late Razz & 2) Zex she never moved. (sorry but it really bothered me))

Lexi looked around as the blood lifted into the air and took the form of what seemed to be blood red rose petals. She watched as the fell over each of them standing there and rested upon everyone's eyes. She could feel their effect of a calming peace or love...

She brushed off the petals from her face not easily falling under their heavenly spell, her eyes more focused on Xaria. She quickly makes her way to her and kneels on the ground.

"Xaria...are you alright?" Lexi says softly as she cautiously sits Xaria up in her arms.
    She looks at the others hoping they'll snap out of it soon, she herself could feel the effect wearing off as a light breeze blows through the park.

"Come on bride to be, we've got a wedding to prepare." She says as she looks back at her and lifts her to her feet slowly.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Xaria arose up as Lexi aided her. She chuckled slightly in pain.
    “Well you are quite right now that my reasons are proven by Xandy evil like action. I find it appropriate for anyone and everyone to come to this wedding… Every wedding has its dramas hehehe. Let’s get started.”

Xaria remove the rose petals from each person eyes. So that they may continue with their last preparation for their wedding. She was clam and excited that the issue were solved. She hope that no more drama would happen but just like her life that was most un-likely.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Zex blinked as he rubbed his eyes and shook his head after the petals had faded along with their spell. He saw Lexi helping Xaria to her feet and he put her other arm over hs shoulder.

"Heh yeah lets get you ready for your big day."

He said with a light chuckle

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 pm

There's a serene look on Clerxha's face as the petals are removed. She blinks, pulling herself back to reality. At least Xaria seems okay, Cler thinks, breathing a sigh of relief.

She walks over to the others. I suppose I should get back to setting up... and start baking too! Clerx realizes, once it appears that the wedding will continue. Xaria certainly seems healed enough for the wedding to proceed...

"The show must go on. Um, well I guess that's technically wedding, not show..." she says to the others, shaking her head at the poor rendition of the saying. "Xaria, do you need to rest?" Clerxha inquires, unsure if her apparent healed state was real or just an external healing- she didn't want to seem panicked. "And what happened to your fiance?" she wonders, having completely forgotten the events prior to the drama.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Lexi gives Zexor a smile and a nod as a silent thank you for helping her balance Xaria and once she can stand on her own she lets go but stays close just in case. She turns to see Clerxha coming to after the effect of Xaria's rose petals.

"Oh he went back to Xandy's room to rest." Lexi paused for a moment and made a slight face remembering his behavior. "He did not seem to be feeling to well...he seemed like he was having some internal conflict...pre-wedding jitters perhaps?. She lifted her arms in confusion as she shrugged. I'll go over to check on him once I have Xaria check the dresses and when I create hers, which reminds me..."

Being that everyone was so involved in...whatever it was that had just taken place... no one had actualy paid any mind to Lexi when she first arrived with the bridesmaid/maid of honor dresses. She she stepped away for a moment then brought them over so they could all give in their input and Xaria could give a final decision.

"Here they are."
    (OOC: sorry if the pics are really big...i dunno)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:53 am

Xaria knew that something was Wrong with Nero he just wouldn't leave like that.
    Maybe he doesn't want to marry me...
    She wondered mindlessly in her head. As lexi present the lovely dress a large blissfully smile appeasers along her face
    "That one!"
    She screams in excitement pointing at the second dress lexi showed.
    Xaria knew that would suit everyone body beautifully.
    She cant wait to see them all dolled up for the wedding.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat May 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Clerxha smiles. Pre-wedding jitters would make sense... Cler thinks.

She smiles in awe of the dresses- so pretty!- and she's happy due to Xaria's choice. She looks around, glancing back at the area where the wedding will take place. It's almost done... but there was something else she had to do...

"Oh no, the cake!" Cler exclaims, creating a dark portal. She's made a few cakes in the past for fun, but she doesn't want to mess up. Plus it'll take about an hour... "I'll be back soon!"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 am

Xaria entire mood changes in seconds as one of her eyes flash red. Showing the slight mending of souls. "This isn't right"Xaria eyes appeared back to normal. Slowly she Looks at Lexi with a sadden smile. I don't know if this wedding is a good idea. Nero isn't even here. He left soon as everyone came here. I am a fool its been only but a week or so...How could a person know they want to spend the rest of there nobody lives together. I think all this drama that took place isn't worth it anymore. Xaria Tears up. I am cancelling the wedding. Lexi you can tell the news to Nero I wish to be alone. He probably is in my torture room. Go hither to him. Everyone thank you for your help but this isn't time for my happiness. Xandy Slowly start to come out as Xaria amber eyes turn red. HAHA...I told her this wouldn't work out it never dose for her. Well time for me to destroy. This will be fun. Say Good bye to all your hard work. Xandy starts to chant a demonic prayer with that a fire from hell busted from the grown burn all and everything wedding. Then it started to rain a freezing chilling rain of blood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm