Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka

Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka Empty Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm

I stepped into the arena door, side by side with my partner. I looked at the area being captivated by the technology. I took one more step foward being stoped by the holographic screen that directed me all the way to east side of the areana. I walked as directed seeing a identifacation screen telling me to place my hand in it. I did so realizing it was uploading to it's database. Saying on the screen Charater sheet. After hearing the ping it said it was done and directed another contestant to register. I looked toward my partner. Directing him to do just the same.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka Empty Re: Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka

Post by Abachidono Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

I put my hand on the scanner as directed from my partner and  another ping was registered i was ready to fight with my partner ready for any opponent i stood there besides her ready for battle  i heard another idenification ping the holographic  display had appeared and had asked what area it wanted us to fight in i looked at my partner

Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka Empty Re: Vieara & Abachi vs Zunts & Odayayaka

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm

lets wait for our opponets to come first.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

I nod in agreement
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ninja
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Me and my partner walked in the arena to see our opponents ready for battle. "well well well I thought you guys were gonna chicken out".

I place my hand on the scanner so it could read my data. " when I finished I told Zunts to do the same thing.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm

The man walked with his partner wearing his usual  clothing a slightly torn trench coat that went to the back of his heals that had a hoody attached to it over his head, cargo pants and steel toe boots. He had his hands in his pockets and when he saw his partner put his hand on the scanner her slid one hand out the pocket and placed it on the scanner to read his data. When that was done he slid his hand in his pocket again and stood next to his partner not saying a word. His red and blue eyes glowed under his hoody and his robotic spin crackled a bit. It was clear he had gauntlets in his pockets because his gears had turned and crackled. The small  robototic sharp piece at the end of his chin shinned a bit, and the tattoos across his chest clowed due to the wiring under his chest deep down under his chest.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:25 pm

I flipped through the the locations. looking at Abachi
    is this ok.

I landed on a Empty destroyed city
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I looked at her " ha exactly  what i wanted lets do this "
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 pm

As I see the destanation they've choosen I looked my partner saying " let's kick some ass"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

He shrugged his shoulders looking at his partner and took a quick glance to examined the others.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:42 pm

As i hit the confirmation button the areana started to shift in Texture in atmosphere. The Technology filled room turned errie and dark. The air was stale with old mattalic buildings. we all saw a holographic countdown starting from 45.
    Above it said prepare.

I Dropped my Box that i had on my back. Kicking my box my rifle jumped out, grabbing it I took a mag out of my holster adding it to My L96. I cocked the bolt back. Placing my hand on my side arm I cock it with one hand, pulling back the safety, i loaded back into the holster on my leg.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 pm

we drop into a dark filled atmosphere we have  45 seconds to prepare I prepared my explosive tip arrows i sharpened my katana i made sure i had enough tromboshe's (throwingknives)  and mad sure  my straps were tight for my axe katana and crossbow... i looked at my partner " heh lets make this one quick '  she had already loaded  her weapons we're ready
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:50 pm

As we had 45 seconds to prepare and countdown I summoned my jet black blade katana from my shadow deminsion because I felt I didn't need my titan blade now.

I converse with my spirits for blessing and I'm building up as much shadow in my blade before the battle begins.

I turn to my partner and say "be careful on how hard you hit them they're fragile"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:00 am

Vaen didnt really need 45 seconds to prepare himself. He took out his Gauntlet geared hands from his trench coat pockets and with he held his palms out in front of him. He moved his plam over the other and traced over to the right as electricity started to form into a giant claymore. Its hit had electricty pulsing through it, till it reached the very tip from the inside of the blade.A red button on the bottom on the bottom of the blade was able to be seen slightly from the corner. When the blade had finished forming he twirled his blade slightly and the elctricty pulses burned and shattered the floor into deep cracks that lead into gapping holes.  He looked at the opponents while still listening to his partner from under his hoody, his eyes glowed red and blue.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 am

The 20 second mark had droped. I look at Abachi nodding as we already knew what to do. I held out my hand to my weapon box. Enchanting a quick chant it dissappeared. I quickly surveyed my surroundings. Seeing the buildings had given me some insight on how to attack.

I closed my eyes controlling my breathing. The aura of time started to shift.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 am

I looked around everything was changing around us here were broken walls and buildinds i looked at my partner she gave me a look and i already knew what the wanted to do i gave her a wink and smiled " dont worry i'll cover" i whispered in her ear
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 am

As I seen the building become completed, I was prepared and I knew what I had to do.
    As soon as the areana said begin
    "Zuntz I"m going to look for another way to attack and you can do what you can do best in the meantime".

I took off in a sprint towards the one the tall broken down skyscrapers "Second form of shadow step "Shadow Attachment".

Shadows extend from feet and then attach themselves to the wall and I start my incline to the roof.
    As soon as I make it to the top of the roof I unsheath my Black Katana and then I sit down on the roof in a meditating form and then I stabb my sword in the roof and start to chant my "soul army chant" and 10 ghost soilders form to protect me and I tell them "gaurd from the next attack becuase I summoning something powerful from my katana and I need to conjure alot of shadows, can you do it?, "yes my majesty" my ghost soilders say

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 am

He kept calm and slammed his blade into the ground so it was standing up. He slid his hands back in his pcoket. He stared at the opponents still listening to his partner as she fled to a building to do something. He started walking slowly to the two opponents not really caring for what they was going to throw at him but he was very alert. His steel toe boots kicked the gravel as he walked and the gears on his gauntlets kept turning, while the robotic spine crackled and surged.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:25 am

"good luck and hold out i'll cover you soon"

Opeining my eyes I began to run in the opposite direction avoiding confrontation until needed. Running just as fast as my little sister. I wanted a good vantage point. I was a good enough distance so I started to slow down. Looking at the building next me i saw that it was one of the tallest buildings I went in noticing that the place was completely trashed but the stairway was just fine. I Straped my gun to my back while i rushed to the top.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 am

i smirked as she took off i stared at my opponent " ill give you one chance surrender now or perish"
     i held my katana in my hand and pulled off several of my tromosh's i reached into my bag of light and pulled out one of my light blast i threw it infront of him then threw my trombosh's  and dashed towards him
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

As I sit on top of the building I'm steadily concentrating my power and converting and to shadow. As the shadows around me begun to become thick and even darker than before, but still this isn't even my full power.
    The shadow I was conjuring begun to form a small tornado of power around me and I knew I was safe for a while because I had my gohst army to protect me and my partner to hold out down on ground level.
    "your majesty it seem one of the opponents is trying to run for a good vantage point, and it seems she has a sniper what do you want us to do?" one of my ghost soilders say.

"I want you to do nothing but to protect me here for awhile because if I send some of you after her it'll be a waste of time, you wouldn't be able to get close to her the way you are now. But if I were to turn you into a shadow demon you wouldn't be an ordinary spirit do you wish for that?' I say.

" Yes my majesty anything for you"

"Good"

I begun to chant and I use some the shadow power I have and use it to turn my soldier into a shadow demon.
    Immediately the power begins to take hold of the ghost soldier and he turns to something more frieghtening. He becomes over six foot tall with eyes white as the moon and the presence as dark as night and with apperance and he carries a big body length sythe and wearing a black cloak and with long zig zag hair.

" I will go now your majesty and I will either kill the enemy or at least wound"

"well then go my pawn do what you were created to do"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 am

He waited till the projectiles was near him before when they was a certain distance he jumped to the side of Abachi and stood there looking at him from under his hoody. He had a blank face and could have attacked him but decided to give him a push away from him using his shoulder, due to his hands in his pockets still. He took a glance over at his sword which was pinned into the floor. To other people they would only see a shallow electricty surge nearly blind to the eye.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Making it to the top finally i paused for a moment taking in the stale air. I down my hood letting my hair flow. It reminded me of my time back on Uthra'mal. I took my rifle stiking the safety off. I looked through my scope, enchanting a small spell.

"sit infinita, sequitur quod in facie venti, ut tribuat"
    ("let infinite sight be followed by the winds that bestow it")

Two magic circles appeared at the end of the scope. Letting her see at an infinite range. My scope auto adjusted, scanning only the roof tops. Not long after looking around I saw that Odayaka girl casting what seemed to be demons. I ignored her and waited assuming a prone position. Near the end of the huge roof top. I refocused my vision locking on to abachi. He was still engaging Xunts so I just left it to him.
    He didn't need me at the momnent. I refocused my sights onto Odayaka. I waited being patient.

Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 pm

i Stumbled as he pushed me and caught myself before i can fall ' heh got a strong fella here huh" i grabbed my katana from my back and gave a slight swing at his face as he stood with his hands in his pockets defenseless
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Odayaka the Phantom
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Odayaka the Phantom Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:29 pm

As soon as my demon left I stood up finished my meditating and I gathered enough shadows in my sword.

"Bear hold witness to my original blade "Black Abyss""

As I raised my blade it radiates shadows like no other. I begin to start running at full speed to the edge of the building and then I jump off, but while in mid air......

"Second form of shadow step SHADOW ATTACHMENT"

As I face vertically down to the ground I create a shadow deminsion hole on the concrete. I dispersd the rest of my ghost soldiers and then after that I push of from the shadow attachment in the sky with force unknown to any man and plummit to the shadow hole.
    As enter the shadow deminsion I keep the same speed of the falling force.
    I find an exit I'm looking for and exit out of Xuntz shadow that was in front of him and from that point I was able to clash my blade agianst abachis blade with crushing trmendous force.

"Feel the force of the TITAN SLAYER!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm