Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+8
Master of Uthra'mal
Sutoringu Chain
NixenaXLVII
ReixalXVII
AixusXXIX
Muraxami XXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Iris
12 posters

Why has my stomach been weird lately

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Why has my stomach been weird lately - Page 2 Empty Re: Why has my stomach been weird lately

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Clerxha moves closer to Iris when the pregnant woman reaches for her. The woman's hand wraps around her wrist like a vicegrip, but Cler's more concerned about the Uthra'malian woman's pain. She's beginning to think that it would be better if her healing didn't have an empathy factor, because Cler starts to wince from both the woman's pain as well as the strong hand around her own wrist.

"It'll all be okay Iris," she says to the woman with closed eyes. She glances over to the others with a calm but concerned look. "Aixus, any help?" she inquires; he was in charge of the infirmary.

The only other person not immediately doing anything is Reixal, so Cler asks in a quiet voice that Iris hopefully cannot hear, "Send a message to... Chain. Please..."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Why has my stomach been weird lately - Page 2 Empty Re: Why has my stomach been weird lately

Post by ReixalXVII Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Reixal watches as Muraxami scoops up the woman... and as the woman jumps back to Clerxha.  She hears Clerxha and pauses for a moment to think about the name.  

Who is that again... Cler told me a while ago...  Ah yeah!  Reixal gives Cler a thumbs up and steps back away from the group before suddenly vanishing.  She uses her sonic step to quickly travel through the city until finally she comes across a man with black hair and yellow eyes.  Although she had never met him in person, Reixal recalls Clerxha's description of the man.  

"Chain," Reixal calls out to him, "I mean no harm."  She assures him before continuing.  "Iris is in pain.  I can take you to her."  Reixal extends an open hand out to the man and motions for him to hold on to it.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Her peaceful stroll in the park with Ori is interrupted by a sudden shout of pain. At first she shrugs it off; it could easily just be a fight--the people here do fight a lot. But at a second shout, she begins to search for the source of the sound. Seeing a collection of people, Nixena begins to approach, her pet wolf trailing behind her.
    I wonder... She stops and glances around before making her way to the group. What is going on here...?
    The three standing people--Aixus, Muraxami, and Clerxha--appear to be surrounding a pregnant woman. As she arrives within a half dozen feet, she can see that the woman is in a great deal of pain; it isn't just an overreaction.
    "Excuse me," she says, making her presence known, "Is there anything I can do to help...?"
    Sutoringu Chain
    Sutoringu Chain
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Berserker
    Sub-role:

Post by Sutoringu Chain Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:45 am

Perched up against the wall I was staring straight forward as a girl quickly showed up by my side. She began to tell me how Iris was in trouble. I responded crunching up my face in anger.

“I know…I know. But we have a small problem”.

My eyes stayed fixated on the man across the street along with a girl that destroyed Sketches life. My body arched forward, taking myself off the wall. I began to take a couple of steps past the girl. My eyes drifted to her the moment I started to pass her. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Resonating the frequency of my body it synched to the girl. There wasn’t much time so I told her.

"These people are dangerous, you won’t be able to do anything. Neither will I, but I can buy you some time. Please hurry back and get help”

(real time hit)

I looked away releasing my view of the girl. I stopped before the street. I questioned the people across.

“Why are you here?”
    Master of Uthra'mal
    Master of Uthra'mal
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Master of Uthra'mal Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:29 am

Staring at Chain I overheard the girl utter my daughters name. My body materialized instantly in behind Chain. Holding together my glasses I began to talk.

"I'm here for my daughter, It's time she came home". My gaze met the girls.

"Please tell me where she is I must see her" my hand extended out toward the girls forehead.
    Sutoringu Chain
    Sutoringu Chain
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Berserker
    Sub-role:

Post by Sutoringu Chain Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:00 pm

My eyes were caught in shock. That type of speed unheard of, I didn't even feel fibrations through the air. Turning around the corner of my eye began to see where he was behind me.

"DON"T TOUCH HER"

My body began to turn around, curling a fist I launched it at him. there was no way he was dodging it.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Of Course Abachi was in the park it was like his second homes  Exhausted he finally sits against  the  tree and just before he closes his eyes he hears a scream . He ignores it and hears it again , He looks around and sees nothing he gets up and stumbles a bit He climbs up the tree with ease and in a short distance he sees a small group of people and another person on the ground . Curious he jumps from   tree and gets closer to the group and Recognizes who the person was , Iris ? What the hell is she doing here ? And when did she get pregnate ? He looks at the rest of the group and notices Cler, Mura, And Aixus .If They're here then something must be happenening "  Abachi jumped down from the tree and gently landed on the ground trying not to attract any attention yet .  He hovers over Cler looking at Iris in pain " I'm only guessing that she is about to give birth and her father is here ? I sensed a much more powerful Aura near by Could it be the master again ?
    Koyubi Pinkamena
    Koyubi Pinkamena
    Level 1
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Sage
    Sub-role:

Post by Koyubi Pinkamena Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:26 pm

"You know Chain where not here to fight". My hand extended out grabing his fist at mid momentum

"All he wan'ts is Iris back". I felt his overwheming hate for my master with that blow, I now see why he said don't challenge chain. my hand let go of his, flicking it out a little from the shock. I brought my mouth close to his ear and began to whisper with a devilish smile.

"Where's my darling little Sketch"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Already walking around the park Chika notices a group of people in a short dp once aistance She waves her hand up once as a flame formed the dtepped into it as the flame flew towards them with great speed . Upon reaching them she walks out of the flame as it disappears and see a woman on the ground in pain of course she notices Clexha she walks towards her and crouches down   " Is there any thing i can do to  help her ?"  I looked around and saw a couple of unfamiliar faces and stepped back a little " I'm assuming these are your friends ? She chukled nerviously " Chika kept her focus on the woman on the ground as she somehow sensed anoher powerful aura . Who is this She mumbled under her breath to her self
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Samurai
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:00 pm

My grip loosened around her rist as I brought her hand to my chest. Slowly I opened my eyes. My Sunflower desind puplis glared at clerxha.
    I saw aura building around her. my eyes closed once more as I began to take life from Clerxha. The music in my headphones got louder. The aura that I seen around her made me cringe in plesure. Opening my eyes again I glared at her. My face flustered.

"j..just a little more"

The pain began to loosen.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Aixus sighs, "You're doing fine healing her, Clerxha. Besides, she doesn't even want my help, she wants yours." he says to Clerxha. Start gathering energy now. We're gonna need a lot.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Muraxami keeps her level as Clerxha is healing her. He sighs as the woman wrenches in pain...

"If your water breaks I'll have no choice but  to get you someplace more appropriate than the park... Clerxha Tell me when we need to move..."

He sits on a nearby bench making sure Clerxha followed and sits down, holding Iris..
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:14 pm

"Okay, Aix..." Cler cringes almost imperceptibly before continuing the facade of painless healing.

Clerxha has no choice but to follow as Muraxami moves to sit on a bench. The girl's yellow and black eyes were eerily mesmerizing, almost as if they bore into her soul. Clerxha reluctantly takes a seat; standing and focusing on healing would have a better chance of preventing her from focusing on the pain. Somehow, the Uthra'malian woman's grip loosened enough for Cler to successfully move her wrist around. She ends up leaning over the pregnant woman, still smiling.

"She's not about to give birth, silly. She's still got a month... or so..." the girl's voice begins to trail off as she speaks, as if with exhaustion. Her eyelids begin to droop, her vision blurring except for Iris: dark skin, golden hair, and sunflower eyes.

I don't get it... I'm not supposed to be this... exhausted... The tips of her hair lighten ever so slightly- a side-effect of her life being drained? I'm probably just tired...

Her hand is over Iris's heart, and the beating seems to be getting louder, resonating in Cler's mind. She blinks, a vain attempt to clear the haze that floats around her. "Iris, are you feeling any better?" The brunette feels as though her body is suspended somewhere between pain and nothingness. She can barely keep track of her train of thought. The tips of her hair turn pure white as she attempts to continue healing, and the lack of color moves up to the point where it can be seen streaking her pulled-back hair. "Because I can-"

Before she can finish her sentence, Clerxha begins to fall sideways, sliding off the bench with her eyes completely closed. Her hand slips out of the woman's grasp as she falls. It's almost slow-motion as she slips off the bench to the park's gravel path. Her heart rate is slow, almost as low as she occasionally lets it dip while meditating. Her pulse is faint, but all her vital signs begin to improve as soon as she loses contact with Iris.

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Aixus' eyes widen as he watches Clerxha fall of the bench. He quickly runs over to her and catches her before she hits the ground. "Clerxha! Clerxha!" he yells, gently shaking her. Thick storm clouds shroud the skies above as anger wells up inside him and it starts to rain heavily. Aixus uses the excess water around him to heal Clerxha, but he sees no results. "Why!?! Why aren't you getting better!?! WAKE UP!!!" Roaring thunder can be heard from afar as Aixus yells. His anger only escalates when Clerxha doesn't respond. The rain gets heavier and the thunder gets louder. If you die again........unforgivable.......
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 pm

The girl rushes forward as Clerxha collapses.
    Don't you dare die on me.
    She reaches past the black-haired man--Aixus, she's pretty sure-- and grabs the brunette girl's wrist. "There's a pulse. It's getting stronger," she whispers shakily, taking a deep breath to calm herself. "Calm down," she says, but he seems to be too enraged to hear her.
    "Calm the hell down," she orders, "She's fine!"
    Nixena hopes that her magic-infused words will be able to snap him out of his rage. She can't see an instant effect, so instead she turns to the pregnant woman who is most likely the cause of this. "Tell me what you did!"
    So much for not using my magic today, she thinks sarcastically, meeting the pregnant woman's pained expression.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:28 pm

I jump lightly from the rooftop ledge I'm sitting on, grab a lamppost, swing around it a few times to dispel momentum, and then drop lightly to the street. I walk over to the three person confrontation, applauding slowly. As I get closer, I notice another girl standing a bit back in the shadows. I speak to the guy in the glasses, "That was some impressive speed you just put on. Considering that, don't you think it's a bit unfair to 2v1 the guy?" I nod at Chain.
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Samurai
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

My eyes snapped back to the way they once were as I felt Clerxha slip from my grasp. Looking to the side of me she had completely been knocked out. I took too much from her, h.. How could I.

Everybody was thrown into commotion. I turned my sunflower like eyes back on, looking back at Clerxha, my eyes shot open in disbelief. She had next to no aura left circling her body. I didn't kill her please tell me I didn't .

Although the pain was gotten rid of completely, was it worth my friends life.

I reached for her once more being cut off by a girl, (it was Nixena ) . I shifted my eyes looking toward the girl. She asked me what I did to her. I averted my eyes, desperately trying to figure out something to say. Holding the tears I once shed for pain, I answered her.

“I…I took life from her”

Looking back at Clerxha, who was being held by aixus at this point, I continued.

“There isn’t any way I can control this power I have, not yet”.

Bad thoughts began to plague my mind. What was I to do?
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Baffled, Abachi Watches as  all the commotion begins he looks towards Clerxha  Body where Aixus And Muraxami were . Could she really be dying ? He thought to himself  finally Abachi broke off from his daze and walked over towards Aixus who appeared to be furious  about What's happening " Again?" " Cler Died before ?" he said to himself. After hearing the  presumably blonde girl say Cler is fine I look at Iris Who is still on the ground and walk over to her . Just from the look on her face I could tell she was in pain " Been a while since I Have seen you I didn't even know you were pregnant " He says sheepishly.
    Thinking to himself Abachi remembers something he learned when he was younger " Empathic Healing " ( can heal others' emotional wounds and/or burdens ) . He looked down at Iris as the Blonde Demanded answers from her and Said " I need you to trust me Ok?" . His right hand glowed as he begans to glow he Closes his eyes already knowing whatever she is feeling would soon become his pain . He touches her head and feels unbareable pain he keeps his hand on her head as all of the pain she felt was tranfered over to him slowly .

After a couple of seconds Abachi pulls his hand off of her head and Drops to one knee " You may be one of the Strongest females I know to indure  all of this pain" . He struggles a bit to pull him self up and  falls down on his back . He layed there as he tried to Channel out the pain from his body but but it was an utter failure he now felt the pain all over is body. " Next time think before doing this shit again " He mumbled in pain. Using all his  strength he managed to get up and Slowly make his way towards Aixus  As he holds Cler And look him in his eyes " She will be fine Aixus You need to calm down this isn't making anything better " His Hands Start to glow as he touches Clerxhas body and begins Chanting  a Healing Prayer  . "  I ask you to turn this weakness into strength , suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort  for others Let her  be filled with patience and joy in my presence as she waits for this healing touch Please restore my dear friend to full health Remove all fear and doubt" . Abachi Drpos back down to his knee when he finishes hoping that it would work Still feeling the intense pain he bare's the pain and sits on the bench and Channels all his energy in attempt to heal himself as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm