Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Lustered Waters of Moar

Lustered Waters of Moar Empty Lustered Waters of Moar

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:11 am

(continuing from Thoughts in Lusters Darkness)
    Xaria was in pure shock as he found her location so easily. When Abachi tackle her they went gliding along the Skies that warming feeling feel upon her once more. In his embrace she felt so safe even though the circumstances weren't. She shut her eyes and listen to his soft words of comfort. When they arrived in this lake it appeared if the luster skies had followed in the refection of the water. When he checks her for any injures Xaria blush feeling his soft hands. She stared into his eyes as they change into a light blue. Soon after Her eyes widen as his soft tender lips kissed her. Mindlessly Xaria Slowly slipped her soft tongue into his mouth.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Lustered Waters of Moar Empty Re: Lustered Waters of Moar

Post by Abachidono Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:42 am

"This feeling I have right now why does feel like she is the one " I said to myself as her tounge touched mine I closed my eyes as I began to play with tounge as well . "So …I looked around the lake as i seen dark luster clouds had seem to had followed us from the park. I slowly kissed her soft lips again this time teasing her biting her bottom lip"What do say we go for a swim I mean we are in the middle of the lake " I took my armor off as well as my shirt and pants leaving on onpy my underwear and starred at her beautiful big eyes as I extended my hand to her , "So you mind going for a swim " I smiled at her as my eyes stood blue and hers still the same .Then I waited to see what will happen next "Please say yes " I said to myself ".

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:35 am

Looking at Abachi as one of her eyes flash a red but this time staying red but the other eye stood at a perfect amber brown. The Current are pouring down in vernal warmth on the backs of fantasies. What love lays in this late could you take my breathe way. With a cluster of passion in these lustered waters. Should I just put in a toe to test these possible loving waters or just jump in like a blindly?” Xaria begins to finish undressing leaving on her under wear.  She ponders for a moment. As she Teleport slamming into him almost making him falls back into the water. Slowly she caught his hand as he leaned over the water. May I ask darling what do the colors of your eyes mean? If you tell me I will make my decisions of how we will enter these loving waters.”
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:09 pm

I looked into deep into her eyes as she began to undressed "Damn" I siad to myself  . I began to remove my weapons and used a iece of wire to attack my bag of light to my underwear . I felt a tremendous force as I was almost lnoked off of the shield "Really tryna take me out" I stared into her Beautiful eyes and kissed her once again . "Well if you must know my eye color is based on my "emotion" I picked her up wrapping her hegs around my body gripping her butt tightly "When my eyes turn Red mean I am angry When they turn Green Pretty much is a sort of a caring feeling  When they turn Blue Is pretty much love That I haven't really fept before with anyone other than you when they are Crimson red Just don't be around if that ever happens " I sighed and looked down at the water "We can either talk all day about my eyes or we can do this " I turned and jumped into the lake with her

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 pm

As he picked up Xaria wrapping her legs around his body and begin to grip her butt tightly. She just stared into eyes listen to what he had to say. When he spoke of how blue meant love then her cheeks start to blush. Then abruptly Xaria felt a sudden change as he look into the water.  Her eyes stare at him as then fell into the water together. “I guess love isn’t so blind after all” she thought to herself. When they were under the water everything felt so slow as if they could stay under the water forever. Her eyes continued to flash a red back to brown as it appeared he was somehow making the should mend together.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:04 pm

With her body still wrapped around me I opened my eyes in the water and kissed her yet again staying in within that kiss we gave eachother oxygen as stood under the water for a few brief moment my Bag of light had seem to have fallen "Fuck" I pushed her up towards the surface and looked down as I seen the bag's glow become faint I Took off after it going Deep down into the lake as the light got dimmer and dimmer I swam at peast 60 feet down barley have any breath and see the light . I  swam towards it And suddenly something grabbed it and it headed towards the surface . Finally Out of breath I had but to swim after it towards the surface …

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Xaria love the feeling of his soft lips as they romantically kissed under the water. When Abachi pushed her up ward towards the surface of the water; she swims up slightly confused to what just happen.  She took a deep breath of air when she reaches the top.  Concerned she looks down into the water only to see a large beast swim straight towards her. “What the hell?!” Xaria Exclaimed. She tries to swim away but the beast followed. It came shooting out of the water four headed appeared first from the now murky waters. Soon following you see the snake like eyes. Sharpen teeth.  Four Long necks with thick muscular tissues.  Protect by harsh green and blue colored scales. It appeared to be a hydro dragon. Look at the 4 heads closely you can tell they were regenerated.  Watching the beast it gives the impression to have eaten some form of light source. After it swallow the bag. It drew it lizard like attention to Xaria. Xandy quickly came out know this beat was too much for Xaria plus she is light and it appears the beast enjoys eating light energy. “Ugh fuck man couldn’t just be a good day for this girl.” Xandy slits her wrist so the blood would pour into the water. Then she crested a large mass of land. She was able to bend the water due to the blood cells with in H20.  Bending the water she attacks the beast by first making one of the heads die. Sending water into the breathing holes of beast then hardens the blood water solution into a solid. Soon after the single head suffocated and die but it didn’t regenerate because it was still attached to body. “Come at me bitch I kind of need you to eat me COME ON I Have light in me just look” She flash back to Xaria.  The beast stares with all functioning heads. Quickly it starts to swimming aggressively toward her. It version is like heat version but instead it senses darkness and light.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I finally reached the surface asvI looked around I saw xaria Safe . "Thank god" My heart started to pound "My bag" I turned as I deen a huge ass Hydro monster " Why the fuck didn't kexan say anything about this ". The water had been stained with blood as xaria stoood ontop of my shield I watched as xarai went to attack the monster with water Decapitating one of it's head baffled as the head had regenerated "Oh yeah just what fuck we need " I swam over to xaria as the beast swam at us with tremendous speed I got ontop of the shield quickly and put my breast plate on and picked up all my weapons "You think you alcan teleport us both to land we can't fight this thing in water " The monster then disappeared for a breif moment then reappeared flinging me and xaria high past the lake slamming into a tree . I used the shield to protect xaria from getting hurt " Well then never mind  . " The monster had followed us and was walking on four legs . I grabbed my chest as i looked at the monster " You son of a bitch you ate my bag" . My eyes turned red and my hair changed from red to pitch black I dropped down from the tree with xaria and Looked at the beast "we have to kill it No mercy " I looked at xaria and kissed her slowly cutting her wrist out allowing xandy to be unleashed "

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:04 am

Seeing Abachi change his appearance completely was strange to watch. She was just used to herself change a physical form. Xaria wrists were already before but quickly healed do to blood control. Xandy was try to get out but couldn’t. It appeared Abachi must have notice or felt the struggle as. He kissed Xaria and slit her wrist slowly. He Eyes broaden quickly. Looking closing to her irises you see the color crimson bleed in just like how the blood was pouring from her wrist. “Well darling you seem to be in quite an issue isn’t my dervish instincts tell me that bag is necessary for someone sanity but don’t worry I’ll take care of it” Xandy teleport in front of the beast. Mocking it. "I know you want to eat me faggot come at please I fucking dare you!!”
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm

I dropped to one knee as as my heart continued pounding my katana tuned into a dark sycth as my of my axe . "Control it CONTROL IT!!!"  I looked up as xandy had come out and teleported in front of the monster . "Xandy No "  and that's when I lost it … The monster had dropped one of his heads with tremendous speed and ate Xaria "You motherfucker -__- First you take away my bag Now you take away the person that means the world to me !!" . I watched as she had gotten eaten  Voices were in my head "uggggh" My eyes turned a Crimson Red You wanna play ". The monster did not hesitate to attack me I feew threw a three and go back up "Come on is that all you got bitch !?" . I flipped my psych as it extended nearly 20ft " Let me show you something " With one swing 3 of the four heads were gone amd to insure that they would not come back I leaped onto a tree and used 3 explosive tip arrows And shot them were the head were going to grow back on inpact the heads that were coming back shrivled up and burned leaving only one head. "Heh Stupid lizard" I dropped from the tree as     the beast seemed to have gotten  upset "Oh I'm sorry did you need those ?". The monster had seemed to glow bright as it opened it's mouth and a huge amount of water from the lake went into his mouth as it formed A humongous water bomb? …

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Finally this dragon ate her. Xandy screamed as its sharp teeth penetrated threw her body like nothing. Sliding down in long neck she manage to reach the stomach but the way the organs were sent up appeared wrong for there were no acid or tissues of such nature but a thumbing above her. As Xandy look up she saw the beast heart. Placing her hand upon it she felt the pulsating blood. Using blood control amount of blood pulsating to was increase when Xandy start to sing a disturbing tone [Only admins are allowed to see this link] [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Our knees are scared by crawling our way out of hell. With this I sing this beast he shall perishes. Let all the souls fill this body till it detonation is complete. Let the gate of hell open” With in that moment you see this demonic portal open outside the hydro dragons body. It was a gate way of from hell. With the beast mouth wide open about to commencement a water blast upon Abachi the soul attack this dragon fazing into his body. Slowly you see the dragon body expanding till it looks almost deformed. Soon after that moment the dragon explodes everywhere with a wave of hell over the land. Xaria lays unconscious. Something was falling straight at her helpless body the A bag of light
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:26 pm

I watched as xaria had gotten eaten … "Now you fucked up " I focused all my dark energy into my psych as it grew bigger I waited for the monster to attack but something crazy happened it began to deform . Still on guard the  monster explodes with all of it's organs and blood everywhere  "Xaria" I said to myself I could see the light from my bag shining into the sky I ran over towardsHer she knocked out "Not this again" My eyes turned green as soon as I reached for my bag and put it back on my side my hair turned back red and psych turned back to katana "Oh xaria please wake up " I place my head on her chest and cried for a bit  " Please wake up "

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 am

Xaria hears a distant cry of sorrow. Tears fell from Abachi face upon her chest one of the tears set into her skin cause her flesh to lightly glow. As her eyes open up one is amber brown the other crimson.” It seem I keeping waken up to you saving me…protecting me. I could get use to this waking up to you. Don’t cry darling I am okay.” She wipes away the remaining tears. She looks at the bag of light. Using her blood control Xaria use the blood of the hydro dragon’s corpse to make gloves. She then reaches grabbing the bag of light
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Xaria" I hugged her tightly "thank god you're ok ". I looked over towards my bag and reached for it but Xaria had already taken it ' Uh what do you think you're doing?. I looked into her eyes and kissed her as I slowly reached over for my bag from her hands " just a little more" I thought to myself  Stuck in the moment of our soft lips touching , I grabbed her and picked her up from the ground. I looked back into her beautiful eyes and sunk my teeth into her neck.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 am

Xaria blushes do to his sudden soft kiss. She knew his intentions were to grab the bag of light but Xandy and Xaria. She notice his sudden passion. As Abachi gets lost with in the moment and picks up Xaria light body. With a bit of her neck and a widen eyes filled with pleasure. Xandy and Xaria souls blend pass their love into the bag of light. Darken blood engulfs the bag it sudden turn into a flower bud appears with her hand as the flower begins to bloom a beautiful Golden ring appear with a glowing stone with in the stone was the continents of Abachi bag of light.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:19 pm

How did you-?' I was amazed as my bag turned into a ring  before my very eyes . I looked at xaria and kissed her soft lips again . I looked around as there was blood from the dragon everywhere "hmmm pretty impressive what you did there " I said softly into her ear  "come here" I pulled her up and put the ring on my finger as the stone glowed . I put my hands over her face and started walking away from the lake and into the Dark city streets " No peeking now it's a surprise " I smiled and continued walking down towards the streets " don't  worry it's nothing bad "  I didn't even know where i was going honestly I just needed to find a private place ......

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Xaria Blush and smile blissfully. She notice how Abachi was looking around. Xaria wonder what he was looking for. Before she could even ask in pull her right up quickly cover her eyes then start walking. Xaria blinded and confused listen to his soothing voice taking to her and she chuckle with a question"Where are we going and don't worry i wont peek?" Even though she state she wouldn't peek she still playfully try to look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm