Latest topics

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am


Organization Infirmary

Share
avatar
Kexan XV
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 977
Join date : 2012-08-13

Character sheet
Title: Sovereign Swordsman
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: N/A

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Kexan XV on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 am

I walk into the infirmary to see Exette crying, kneeling down over someone in the hospital bed.

Upon further inspection, I notice it is Muraxami.

And he is very badly hurt.

I look over his wounds and anything I can get a clue to knowing what caused this.

In his coat was a black feather...

"It appears the war has begun."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ExetteXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 540
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Murberec

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Freelancer
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by ExetteXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

Exette sat over her brother's body, worried for his well being. What was she going to do? Aixus wasn't anywhere near, and she didn't know how to tend to wounds at all. She heard the door open and thought it would be Aixus, but it was the Leader. She even more didn't know what to do and, started to cry out of stress and sadness.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you sure?
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am

Mura phases into consciousness and puts his hand on Exe's cheek and tries to smile... He soon phases back out of consciousness..


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
ExetteXIX
Level 10
Level 10

Posts : 540
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Murberec

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Freelancer
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by ExetteXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:59 am

Exette holds her brother's hand to her face and fills it with tears as she sees Mura try to be strong for her. She knew he was in pain, they both did. She didn't understand why he insisted to put a brave face when he was in serious danger.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you sure?
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 am

Mura wakes up again, and is able to hold his consciousness now. He looks at his sister, blurry and all, and feels tears on his hand..

"Exe.... whats the matter...?"

He tries to smile


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Rina Orkame
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Rina Orkame on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am

Rina burst into the door with anger and sadness filling her voice as she rushed passed Leader guy and exe to muras side and she looks in fear at his battered body.
"Wait wait wait wait no not you, who did this!! I'll kill them I'll kill em right now I cant lose another one not now... Not ever
Teats start.to fill her eyes as she tries not to look at Muras body because if she does she would just get angrier.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont have to fight, but if I want to, ill just break your face!
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

Mura looks at Rina and tries to smile and grabs her hand and sits her down. He looks at her and shakes his head...

"Shhh.....N...No..."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Rina Orkame
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Rina Orkame on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Rina sits down where mura guided her, her hands shake amd sje taps her feet amd she starts grinding her teeth and breathing heavily.
"Why..... I can't .... I can't sit here and ...... I ha... I have to kill them I have to get rid of my brothers harmer
Rina starts pounding her head with the palm of her hands.
"Nooooooo I dont want this I want them dead.... Who would do this? Please let me kill em."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont have to fight, but if I want to, ill just break your face!
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Mura sighs and shakes his head again...

"If...I could lose... You.. don't... stand a chance.."

He squeezes her hand and looks into her eyes, his glowing righter purple..

"Promise me... you won't..."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Kexan XV
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 977
Join date : 2012-08-13

Character sheet
Title: Sovereign Swordsman
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: N/A

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Kexan XV on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

"No!"

"My orders were for nobody but me to go after him."

"Muraxami, you disobeyed direct orders."

"I will face him on my own."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 pm

"I... I'm sorry master... in your... absence he was wreaking havok....I had no choice....."

Mura holds his sister's hands and looks at Kexan in despair

"I was hoping to give you a reason to finally... eradicate him..."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Kexan XV
Level 14
Level 14

Posts : 977
Join date : 2012-08-13

Character sheet
Title: Sovereign Swordsman
Primary Role: Tank
Sub-role: N/A

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Kexan XV on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 pm

"Save your energy Mura, rest while you can a doctor is on their way."

I turn and disappear from the room without going through the door.


Last edited by KexanXV on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Mura closes his eyes and rests a little... not sleeping, just resting...

"Ow... ow... ow T_T I'm thirsty now QQ AND How does he manage to never use any doors ._."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Rina Orkame
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Rina Orkame on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Rina sits staring out the nearby window looking depressingly angry.
"he had better hope he wins because if he fails i will find this being and kill him myself or so help my i'll die with him."
Rina mumbles lowly but still hearable.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont have to fight, but if I want to, ill just break your face!
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Mura struggles to sit up and slaps Rina lightly and holds her face, making her look at him...

"Don't be angry... I'm still here arent I?"

He smiles very lightly..


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Rina Orkame
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Rina Orkame on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Rina, being forced to look at him, stares at mura trying to hide her growing rage and trying to heed his words.
"Do you think Rcovery magic can help you or is that demon still too trong for my magic to actually heal you in turn for hurting you?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont have to fight, but if I want to, ill just break your face!
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

"Stop being angry Rina... It isn't worth it... Kex is already on the job..."

He strokes her cheek smiling and looks at his chest, cuts and blood cover his torso all around. He looks at Rina and points to the Seal on his chest

"You won't have to worry about the other guy... for now... Just wipe the blood off?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Rina Orkame
Level 9
Level 9

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 23

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Warrior
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Rina Orkame on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Rina creates a light minion that leaves the room and comes back with a wet rag and it starts wiping blood of its chest and as itdoes his wounds become much clearer and tghe minion starts getting fuzzy and soon after the last amount of blood is wiped off the minion burst into light and rinas eyes start looking souless and emotionless.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont have to fight, but if I want to, ill just break your face!
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 pm

"Whats wrong sis?"

He looks into her eyes and frowns =/


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:58 pm

I enter the Infirmary, having heard rumors that Muraxami was hurt badly.

"No," I say, seeing his wounds. How did he lose?

"Can I help..?" I ask hopefully.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Mura looks at Clerxha and smiles lightly. He tries to wave but puts his arm back down in pain.

"I don't know, are you the doctor Kexan asked to come here?"


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
ClerxhaXVI
Level 26
Level 26

Posts : 3300
Join date : 2012-08-19

Character sheet
Title: The bookworm
Primary Role: Assassin
Sub-role: Alchemist

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by ClerxhaXVI on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm

"No..." I say hesitantly. "but I can help with whatever I can."

I look at his wounds again, biting my lip- they look pretty serious.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"And I'll watch from the shadows until the time is right." -Me
avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Mura sits and nods and points to the water cooler.

"Can i please have a glass of water? Smile OH and how did the shop hold up..."

He asks in a depressed voice..


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."
avatar
Ri0t
Level 8
Level 8

Posts : 281
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : The Dark City

Character sheet
Title:
Primary Role: Freelancer
Sub-role:

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Ri0t on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Walking into the infirmary the young women with her hair up in a bun with thin framed glasses on her face come in. Looking over her patient's chart the vixen in a medical coat walked to the bed as her eyes moved up to look over the guest around her patient.

"You all need to leave. You're stressing the boy and no good will come of that."


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Shh.. no one can hear you scream.

avatar
Muraxami XXXIX
Level 16
Level 16

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Outer Heaven

Character sheet
Title: Guardian
Primary Role: Brute
Sub-role: Warrior

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Muraxami XXXIX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 pm

O_O Mura looks at the sex bomb nurse and shakes his head ._.

"So.. thats what our nurses look like huh ._. and i'm not stressing ._. although i think anyone would be with a messed up body such as mine ._."

Mura rubs his head and groans in pain


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Beast has been awakened. .."

Sponsored content

Re: Organization Infirmary

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:29 pm