Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends

Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends  Empty Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:00 pm

' Wow this is a marvelous park '  I looked around and there was nobody in sight  " Such a beautiful place and no one here that's weird " I found a bench by a tree and walked over towards it and sat down . Still curious and on high alert I pulled out my katana and put it on the ground as I lay there on the bench. I closed my eyes enjoying the slight breeze in the park . I stood laying there for a few moments . I thought to my self ... Where is everyone You would expect someone to greet you when you come to a new place .. I got up and grabbed my Katana and walked around the park looking for someone a friend perhaps ..?
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends  Empty Re: Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:29 pm

"Weee!"
    Squealed Leana as she swung back an forth on the swing that emitted a purple glow around the seat. Amidst her childish swing time she spotted a figure a distance The figured appeared to be that of a woman with a bladed weapon in hand. Not to keen on being weary Leana smiled as she gave one last swing and hopped off the swing and into the sky.
    "Wahooo! Yeah lets go cloud surfing"
    She shouts as she creates a board like construct under her feat as if she were actually surfing. She 'Shred the sky' as se made her way to the girl.
    "Yooohhoooo"
    She blurted as she placed her hand out as a surfer would to guide a turn. 
    "helloooo there Katana girl Whatcha up too?"
    Smiling as she asked out of general curiosity still sorta squatting on the board.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends  Empty Re: Alone In The Park Looking For New Friends

Post by Abachidono Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:33 pm

" Well today should be a good day "  I looked around the park  " No one here as usual" I said to myself  I jumped down from the tree I was on and pulled my katana out . I looked at the tree and began Slashing at the trunk viciously  Never any one here let's see if I can draw some attention"  I continued  until only half of the tree was gone . I took a few steps back and ran towards the tree and did a flying kick . On impact the tree fell . ' Let's see if anyone heard that "  I stood by the tree waiting for someone to come to see what was happening ...
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm

I continued to walk Katana in hand As I heard a voice " What in the world .."  I looked around  and didn't see anyone . I looked up and saw a girl... Surfing the clouds?? .  "Well you don't see that everyday " I lowered my Katana And Smiled at her " Why don't you come down here so we can talk "  My face started to turn red as I began to get shy . I heard a loud thud in a distance " Now what is that ?"  I looked around and didn't see anyone/thing around  " huh it's probably nothing '  I stood there confused for a moment I looked there waiting for the "cloud girl" To come down to see who she was
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Hearing the lady shout back excited Leana, since she was invited to talk to her.
    "Okay Here i come!"
    Leana shoots upward and the board slowly vanishes from beneath her. As it fades away, she begins to lose momentum and slowly lifts to a halt. 
    "Here.....!"
    She says as she starts to Drop.
    "I....!"
    She starts falling faster
    "COOOOMMEEE!!"
    She says as she starts falling at a very fast pace, the wind rushed passed her, blowing her hair back and a beaming smile aided by the pressure formed on her face. As she was plummeting she waved her hand and a parachute like construct formed around her body Stopping her fom falling any faster.
    "I LOVE DOIN- Hey look a destroyed tree!"
    She says as she reaches normal altitude and gently lands on the floor.
    "Hi im Leana And Youuu areee going to the beach maybe?"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 pm

" huh No one came Let's try this "  I pulled out my axe and flung it at a row of trees it instantly  penetrated threw several trees knocking them down . I then pulled out my cross bow with explosive tip and shot two of them towards the tree as the trees ignited in  flames .  " Let's see if anyone can ignore this "  I watched as the tress burned down and the smoke began to fill the air " Might as well sit and wait now there  has to be someone that will notice this "  I went and grabbed my axe and walked away from the fire towards a rock that was maybe ten feet away from the blaze .  I looked up and from a distance I saw someone parachuting down towards the ground  " heh aerial support well at least somebody came and I won't be bored . ... 
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:19 pm

" Holy lord she is trying to kill herself "   I covered my eyes for a brief moment and opened them I looked up again and she was parachuting down to the ground she landed a couple of feet ahead of me I looked at her for a moment baffled " You scared the life  out of me you know that right?"  Leana What a cute name I thought to myself " Nice to meet you I'm Chika I just got here where ever here is and you?" I heard the thud again but this time it was louder I turned and saw Smoke " I know we just met and everything but do you wanna come and check out what's going on over here I know you see the smoke as well as I do "  I waited  for her  response as I clenched my katana
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:29 pm

"Ahahaha Im sorry i scared you!" 
    She says as she skips toward the girl. 
    "Nice to meecha Chika! Ooooh sounds spanish"
    She looks up towards the smoke and grins. 
    "Sure Race you there!"
    She shouts as she flings her hands in the air and starts childishly running toward the smoke only to see some guy siting by a rock not to far in front of her.
    "Oh!"
    She tackles the guy to the ground whilst sitting on his back afterward. 
    "Did you have something to do with this Mister? You know Fire is bad right!"
    She says chuckling a bit. 
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 pm

I stood on the rock watching the flames I could hear someone's foot steps I went to turn and was tackled . I didn't know who the person was or if this person was trying to attack me I stood laying on the ground I leveraged myself using my knees and pushed my self up with force pushing the person off "  You know for a girl you got some strength on you I looked at the flames  " Uhh yea I started it just trying to see if anyone else was around and I believe you are the only one here I saw you parachuting down earlier so I started the fire to see if I can catch your attention"  I looked at her and I could sense something was wrong with her nothing bad just a weird feeling. "My name is Abachi Nice to meet you " I extended my hand towards her out of respect
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm

" Wow she's fast"  I took off after her following the smoke by the time I Caught up she was already on top of someone
     " Well then guess someone has some moves I see "  I looked around as the burning trees began to spread
     " So you just decided to start a fire because you were bored and had nothing else better to do but destroy these beautiful trees " 
     My eyes began to turn Crimson red as I stared at the stranger I pulled out my katana and put it towards his throat . "who the hell are you " My entire mood had changed in that instant I pushed my Katana closer towards his throat nearly inches away
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:51 pm

"umph, hey you could've just asked me to get up sheesh"
    She says rubbing her fanny from the small fall of his back. Leana Shakes her head 'no' as he explains why he was destroying the park.
    "thats no good reason to destroy stuff if you wanted my attention all you had to do was- Oh my"
    She says as Chika's blade poked his neck. Leana looked up at Chika a bit concerned almost.
    "Now now Chi-Chi No need to be slashy slashy on the poor man. I mean after all…"
    She turns towards the burn-stuff-up gu and started pinching his cheek like one would a child.
    "…he only wanted to make fwiends! Isn' tha Righ, Ovcouse it is abojaboja jus wanted fwiends to pway with!"
    She says in a baby talk kinda voice.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:20 pm

I stood there for a second with her blade close to my neck I push myself forward letting it touch my skin . I looked deep into her eyes " Heh such a temper on such a small girl "  . I grabbed her katana and threw it to the ground just slightly cutting my palm open .
     I then pulled out my katana and put it towards her throat.  " You know I could kill you at this moment ... but you're no threat to me .. . I smiled at her and pulled my katana away . I looked towards the other girl as she  pinched my cheek " Please don't do that " 
    I grabbed her hand and gently push it away from my face.  " So what are you two doing here in the park all alone ?"I  turned my back towards them and watched as the fire started to die down . I looked at my Ring as it began to glow bright ...  
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 pm

" Small girl !"  Chika was now furious she went to push the katana  in to his throat but he was already pushing into  it himself . I looked at him as my eyes turned completely red  I went to attack him but he  already had pulled my katana cutting his hand open. " Who are you? " I asked as my temper started to cool down  I looked at Leana  as she started pinching his cheek  "I am Chika and this is Leana I am new around here where ever here is sorry about the hostility now really fond of destruction unless needed"  I looked down at his hand and noticed something glowing a ring ..   " Nice ring there what does it do ?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Seeing smoke rising in a lazy cloud from the park, I head towards it. I reach the burning trees and see that a whole swath of them have been cut down with one chop. I look around for the person responsible and spot Abachi talking with some people a little ways away. I walk over to him because even without evidence I know this is his handiwork. I tap him on the shoulder. "You're a real idiot, you know that?"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Abachi smiles as the two Lady's in front of him " I'm Abachi nice to meet the two of you "  He turns to someone tapping him from the voice he already he knew it was Gexka .  " Oh hey gex what bring's you here? " He asked " I know I am an idiot but that's ok with me ." He said sheepishly  Abachi watches as the fire begins to spread he lift's his hand and clenches his fist the light blasted out of the ring bright as ever . Abachi covers the ring with his hand as it stops he looks around and the tress were back up looking green and healthy " Just a new trick I learned recently " He said to them  He looked towards chika as the rings light died down " This ring was a girft from my father a very powerful gift it it a part of my heart with out it I would die not instantly of course a rather slow death until the ring is back in my possession "  He looks at Gex and smiles " And incase someone perhaps a theif tries taking it  will die instantly The ring  has a purpose it only works for ME and Blood relatives anyone else it does not recognize their done "  He walks towards the trees  " see as if nothing even happened "  he smiles at the girls as he leaps into one of the  trees laying on one of the big branches
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Leana Stares at the little Quarrel between the two and chuckles slightly. 
    "Too cute"
    She says, due to the fact that it seemed like they clicked in a way. She was fairly oblivious to the whole attraction concept but this seemed to fit. Moments later she heard a familiar voice and saw Gexka.
    "Oi Gexka!"
    She says as she pounces on him with a hug. Sorta excited to see a familiar face. She looked away from him because the fire was still burning profusely and it should be taken care of sometime soon. Noticing Abachi do something with his ring she looked confused as it glow then he covered she turned and noticed the trees are normal not burning tees again. This completely baffled her.
    "W-What the Hell Was that? No like seriously What... What did you just do?" 
    She blurted stammering over her words.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Chika looks on as a huge light forms around all of the trees a rather blinding light she covers her eyes still barely see the powerful light threw her fingers she pulls her hands away and the trees are just there no fire no ... nothing ?  " How in the world ? " She looked baffled " How did you do that?" She questions him .  She looks at Leana as she asks' him the same question that's weird... She watches abachi as he lays on one of the branches .. Sje pulls out her katana and throws it at the branch he is laying on snapping it in half making abachi fall from the tree  " I believe I asked you who you were and why did you do this to these trees"  She glared at him with saddened  light blue eyes
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 pm

I brighten up considerably when I realize that one of the people with Abachi is Leana. Oh, and she's hugging me. I smile and pat her on the back because I don't feel I know her well enough to hug her back. "Hey Leana, good to see you."

I whip my head in Abachi's direction as a bright light blasts out of the ring on his hand. I stare in disbelief at the restored trees for a second but quickly conceal my expression. I can't say I'm not impressed by what Abachi just did but for some reason I just don't like him and I've seen more impressive stuff in the city.
    I bristle at Abachi's jab and feel my ring grow hot beneath my glove. I look down at my hands and find that my ring is suddenly on the outside of my glove. It's glowing silver and silver, swirling veins are spreading from it onto my glove. I can feel power flowing from it to. I'm feeling very surprised and stuff my hands into my pocket.  'Note to self; Ring is competitive towards other rings. "You don't know me very well if you think I'm scared of death or that I can't find a way around your ring's 'curse'. And by the way, the only reason anyone would want to take that piece of junk is because it would kill you."
    My irritated expression suddenly vanishes as the girl I haven't met yet cuts off the branch Abachi is sitting on. I laugh as he hits the ground and then turn towards her. "I can't say he didn't deserve that but the tree certainly didn't. I hold out my hand for a shake (the hand without my ring). Nice to meet you. I'm Gexka and that moron over there is Abachidono. He's rather destructive. Oh! And he really likes being called Abuchi."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm