Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:02 pm

(following continuity from Lexi's post)

Clerxha remains quiet as everything happens, out of sync with them because of her major sugar rush. She can tell from the instant that her eyes catch Abachi picking up the cake that something will occur. As the two begin to fight, Cler opens her mouth to stop them; however, Lexi prevents anything from getting further out of hand, pushing both of them back inside.

Cler quietly moves across the glass-covered floor and stands next to Aixus with her arms crossed. "Ya know, you didn't have to react like that," she says, hastily adding, "Not that I have a problem with it... I'm just trying to remain... somewhat neutral." Oh, who is she kidding, she found it really amusing and finds Abachi at fault. "I'll buy you some new cake," Her tone is consoling, but there's an if-you-fight-again-for-a-reason-like-this-I-will-not-be-so-easily-forgiving look in her eye. "Okay?"

Honestly, you could've just punched him instead of throwing him through the door... she thinks exasperatedly.

She walks over to where the door once wasand lifts up all of the shattered glass with a quick spell of air magic. She can't replace the door, but she's able to separate the pieces of debris based on their composition. "Sorry, Lexi," she apologizes.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lexi's Heavenly Sweet Bakery (opening)

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Aixus says nothing. He just walks into the shop and sits at the table where he was sitting before. The roaring thunder doesn't let up. Aixus crosses his arms and closes his eyes. Even though he doesn't say anythinh, it's pretty obvious that he wants anothe cake; a FULL cake.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Zex blinked as he looked around at all the chaos developing in the store as he was trying to leave. He then managed to slip out into the rain and began walking down the street with his hood on his head.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:23 pm

I mumble darkly under my breathe as Lexi leaves the kitchen. I scrub so hard and fast that the water begins to boil. "Not steal? Not steal! Honest! Me? Who cares if she's mad! I was only" I scrub at a particularly stubborn stain, "respecting" I scrub harder, "an artist!" I rip a hole through the solid steel. I don't notice and continue scrubbing. "And I will be stealing more pies. Oh, just you wait. I will pay (like I said, I respect people who make food), but how would you like to count a thousand munnies worth of pennies! No respect, absolutely no respect! Hard working theif, just trying to enjoy some pie! What's wrong with that?" I continue muttering nonsense under my breathe till everything is sparkling clean. I absentmindedly pick up the torn pot and fuse the hole back together.

I've now calmed down enough to recognize that the sugar is what is making me so excitable. But I still feel angry. I come out of the kitchen and survey the damage. I also spot Abuchi. "You!" I stomp over to him, "are buying my next pie!"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Lexi sighed and nodded at Clerxha as a silent thanks. She could hear the thought of Gexka and it made her laugh. She took a deep breath and sighed. She went back into the kitchen and stayed there for a moment as she began decorating a cake. After a few minutes she came back out silently and walked by the others until she stopped at Aixus. She set the plate down with a fresh Oreo cake. She laid her hand on his shoulder but suddenly hugged him not caring that she was still nearly drenched from the rain.  "You guys are so...so crazy. But please don't destroy my shop again....its the first day and I already would normally need to close to fix up the place..." She pulls away from him with a soft smile and pats his shoulder before walking away. 

She makes her way to the counter again and fills two plates. She walks to Abachi and ushers him over to Xaria and makes them both sit at a table. She sets down plates with oreo cake and a variety of the sweets Xaria was eating. She turns to Abachi. "thank you for fixing the door. But please...try to control yourself...I don't care who starts it...just please...for my sake?"  "Xaria I hope you enjoy those I made them especially for you, sorry if I have been to distracted to say much to you," She hugs Xaria and smiles as she goes to Gexka.

"And you my little thief.Forget what I said before if it made you so upset. I had no intention of hurting your feelings." She smiles at him apologetically.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:48 am

Abachi Sat with Xaria as Lexi Gave him another oreo cake " Yea no problem , Also I will control myself My apologies to you " As he went to take a piece off and eat it Gexka appears from the kitchen "Lord Jesus Help me " He mumbled. "Hey Lexi" He pulled out more money "Here some money for Gexka's Pie(s) He wants " He looked over at Gex and smiled " A Theif ? With no money ? This is a first." He handed Gexka some money as he pulled over a seat for him at the table,making sure he put the rest of his money inside his pocket and sealed it so Gex wouldn't try pickpocketing him later . "Wait Gexka has feelings? " He asked as he tried feeding Xaria a piece of the cake
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:33 pm

After Lexi returns with another cake, Clerx takes a seat next to Aixus. She takes out her leather-bound journal as well as a pen and begins to write. The pages are more than a little dilapidated, but the book is her compilation of everywhere she's been.

I'll add this to the mini-guide I have, the bookshop keeper muses as she puts her pen to paper.

She adds a new entry about Lexi's shop, underlining the heading multiple times and writing "eternal customer" as a subheading. Clerxha begins to write down directions and a description of the shop. As she writes, she scrunches up her nose every once in a while, before crossing out a word or two.

She feigns being oblivious to every ongoing action, but she can hear every single word and footstep while keeping her eyes trained on the open pages in front of her.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Lexi looks out the window catching a glimpse of Zexor before he disappears. She sighs and turns her focus back when Abachi addresses her. She nods and heads back behind the counter. She grabs a mug and fills it with a warm drink and adding something on top. She brings a whole pie over to the table and leave it there for Gexka. She giggles seeing Abachi hide his money and she shakes her head as she walks away. She carefully sets the mug of hot cocoa topped with marshmallows in front of Clerxha. She headed back to the kitchen putting the various pots and pans back in their place.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Clerxha smiles as she hears something placed in front of her. She glances up from her writing to see a piping hot cup of hot cocoa. The marshmallows are beginning to dissolve in the warm liquid and a smile crosses her face.

"Thanks, Lexi!" Cler calls out to the angel who has already returned to the kitchen.

She takes a sip of the hot cocoa, as she returns to what she was doing earlier. She's entirely unaware of the hot cocoa moustache that's now on her face.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 pm

I smash my face into the pie and began devouring its soul. I jerk up my face, which is coated in a sticky blueberry filling. I say in a loud, but almost monotoneous voice, "This is delicious!!!" I smash my face down again then bring it back up. "Even more so because I'm not paying!!!" And again, this time facing in Abuchi's direction. "Business is slow, no one is buying!!!" And again. "And if I wanted your money, it would already be gone and a zippered pocket wouldn't have stopped me!!!" And again, this time in Lexi's direction. "You are hurting my feelings by trying not to hurt my feeling!!!" And once more. "I like to know people's true opinions!!!" I go under again and this time I do not surface.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 am

Hearing Gexka calling out, Lexi walked back out to the front of the shop. She watched in amusement as Gex devoured the pie. She covered her mouth trying to stifle her giggling. She shook her head at him.

"I see, very well then." She walked to the counter and served herself a slice of pumpkin pie, leaning against the counter as she enjoyed small bites at a time.
    Perhaps this was a good idea...Things don't always come easy after all.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Abachi smiles at Gex smart remarks,he refocused on Lexi "Do you have any Coconut custard pie if you do i will love you forever" He walked towards her and handed her some money before she could even answer " Two.. Nono three pies if you have it . He smiled at her as he looked at gex eating like a pig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am