Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

The meeting of Yin and Yang

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

The meeting of Yin and Yang - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting of Yin and Yang

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 am

Lexi notices the glowing mark on his neck and it finally clicks with what Xandy was saying.
    Her eyes widened at Zexor's forceful commanding words and she lowered herself a bit but knew she had to stop them. She quickly ran and stood in front of Zexor blocking him from going any further. SHe grabs his arm gently with her other hand pushing back on his chest. 

"Z-zexor no its no use its Xandy! you'll just kill yourself trying to fight Zero." She stumbles forward grabbing her side with a gasp, but she forces herself up.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:07 pm

"Zero I would be careful I am the only one who can kill you...remember that. I don't know if you realized this Zero but my hell like demonic powers brought you back. Don't you think that Xaria run into that day in the forest was an accident trust Zero it wasn't I am like a God who puts lives into place and Can also take life away."
     As Xandy spoke the mark glow so much it began to burn his flesh boiling like hell.
    "Now you cant be killed by no other hand but mind, no none of these pathetic angelic followers could take you down. Think about it this way how could you kill a dead man walk when their master gives life to his death."
    The mark of death on his neck soon cooled but was raw and bloody
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title: Sister of the Wind
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I can't stop it this time...the pain surges through my whole body. My vision is covored in the blue color of my body. Everything in my mind is trying to revert back to normal, but nothing works.
    I feel the wind blowing suddenly...the pain of this form began to subside...but I'm still not turning back...i was being moved. I'm not able to figure out where I am. Only that this place was distant from the battle.
    I could hear the wind roaring at me. There's only one person who could be easing this pain.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:57 am

Zexor groaned as he dragged his body forehead with each heavy step. He looked forward at Zero as he stopped right in front of him and stood up straight as his left arm hung beside him. He looked back seeing Lexi struggling to get up behind him and sighed.

"You never listen...i already know about the mark and their connection...i realized it earlier...but that does not change anything...im not going to hurt Xandy or Xaria in order to stop him... Ill do it myself!"

Zexs eyes widened as he flash -stepped at Zero at full speed with his chain blade forward like a spear.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:08 am

Zero smirked as Zex charged at him and simply laughed.

"You fool...prepare to die..."

Zero charges at Zex with katana in hand. He dodges the chain-blade using his demon walk to move faster than Zexor. He ducks under and attacks in one quick movement. Once they both are visible again. Zex turns and his eyes widen as his chest begins to soak blood as Zero had slashed upward across his chest.

"The poison will soon take effect....and as it does..."

He walks over to Lexi and picks her up by hair. He then grabs her neck from behind and holds the katana to her neck.

"...You can watch me kill the ones you failed to protect..."
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:31 pm

"Ori!" the girl shouts in warning as the man creates a defense.
    Nixena flinches as her wolf is deflected by the barrier the man--Zero?-- creates. Thankfully, she isn't seen or really noticed by him, and she listens silently to snippets of his conversation with Xaria. She bristles angrily; her primary ally is sprawled on the ground further away.
    I guess that means that Xari- Xandy's in control of Zero... That means...
    Her eyes widen as Zero slices apart Zex and holds a katana to Lexi's neck. She curses under her breath, glancing at the petite girl who lies unmoving at the other side of the clearing. She runs over to Xandy, defly avoiding the trees that fell from the first blast of darkness.
    Nixena closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before focusing her energy into her voice. "Zero. Xandy! Stop this instant!"
    Just in case her mental manipulation fails--which it hopefully won't--She draws rocks from the earth, manipulating them into the shape of throwing knives. Nixena plucks the stones from where they float in the air and sends one towards Xandy and the other towards Zero's back.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Zeniaris
    Primary Role: Naturalist
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Gust Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

I Had Gotten Suzu out of harms way and began releasing the tension on her, Her body had been writhing from the Magic attacking her.

"To think she would try to use it"

I could hear her trying to speak as i put her down, leaning her on a tree. With a struggle i understood she Said "Gust...Lexi...Zexor....There injured....Help...them"

I get up and rush back to the Scene of Her Battle. It Seemed no one had noticed me Pick Suzu up.
    As i reach the Battle i could See A man with a katana at a girls throat.  Dashing from the Blind spot using the wind to Close in as much as i can before being noticed. As i got close i moved my Magic Glyph Right in between The girls Neck and the blade. Then Launch a Fierce Blast Of Wind Right At the Man with the Blade.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:10 am

Lexi hisses in pain as Zero grabs her by her hair, she clutches her side in pain but her eyes widen at Zexor's slashed chest. She lowered her hand but held it out towards Zexor and started to heal him instead. She gasps when the blade is pressed against her neck.

"Zex don't fight him! Please jus-" She feels strange and suddenly a great wind knocks Zero away from her. She looks to see a unfamiliar face, she quickly studies his feature and her eyes widen. Gust... she says mentally. 

She looks around to see Suzu further away resting against a tree. She looks back at the male and nods mouthing a grateful "Thank You" as she runs over to Zexor and pulls him away so he leans against a tree as she lays her hand on his bleeding chest so she can begin to heal him. "Zexor please...you know she is the only way to stop him...don't let his lies change you...we all need you...I need you...because I know you are better than what he makes of you." She looks away from his eyes as she finishes speaking and sends light over and into his body to heal him of the poison. The blood had stained her dress and now her hand as she moves it over his chest slowly but surely mending his wound. 

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Xandy feels the strain of Nixena power but she is too strong for her hell like abilitys.
    Xandy watches with a displeasing look at Zero.
    "you talk of them being pathetic who's pathetic now!"
    Xandy eyes redden with anger as she teleports in front of Zero giving him a bitch slap across the face then dose it again with other hand.
    "Now watch dog, see how master dose it"
    Xandy teleport over to lexi shoving her hands threw her sides gripping one of her ribs.
    Then healing it as she removes the rib and throws it into Zero mouth.
    " now fetch"

Last edited by Xaria LV on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 am

Zex slowly pushed himself up on one knee and groaned in pain as he felt his chest begin to very slowly heal. He looked forward and saw Lexi was on the ground and Zero was with Xandy. He then noticed the presence of another male beside the girl whom he had still not figured out the identity of. He smirked a bit as he realized this was the Gust they and been looking for. He then stood to his feet slowly feeling like he was about to die. His eyes then widened as he saw Xandy pull out Lexis rib and heal her just to put Zero in his place. He then walked towards her slowly and reached out his hand trying to heal her. He used the last of his energy to heal her internal wounds so that they were at least not bleeding. He then fell back to his knee and swear under his breathe knowing there was only one way to end this.

"Gust...take Lexi...and the others...and get everyone out of here now.."

He said in a commanding voice as he stood up. His knees buckled slightly as he removed his hooded cloak and threw it to the ground. He then put out his hands and opened up dark corridor him and stepped back into the entrance of it. It was then that his body began to absorb the darkness through his wound and he began to change, looking more like Zero. His yes turned red and his skin pail but his hair remained spiked. It was then that the darkens surrounded his left arm that was mangled and enfused into it turing it into a large claw of dark energy.

"Heh...heheh...im not holding back any longer...you want the real me...you got it..."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am

Zero smirked as he was about to kill Lexi since she was the only one that could do serious damage. He then blinked as he felt a strong wind push him back. He skid across the floor and looked towards the man with the staff.

"An uninvited guest...i hate un..."

Before he could finish speaking Zeros eyes widened as he felt Xany smack him across the face multiple times. He looked at her and clenched his fist around the hilt of blade. He stood quiet but swear at her under his breathe as he saw her pull out Lexis rib and throw it at him. He looked at it on the ground and bend down to pick it up. As he was about to he looked forward and witnessed Zexors transformation. He grinned and ignored Xandy walking over to Zexor.

"Finally, it is about time...this is the real you...not that pathetic and compassionate weakling...Feed into your rage...take your true form..."
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:04 am

The man behind me took a different form, he asks me to retreat with the others,moving infront of me.
    "Alright. Il be treating there wounds, Il try to return to help you when I can."

Both Suzu and the other girl are in bad condition..its going to take a large amount of magi, but I cast a spell on the man named Zexor.
    The spell covered him in healing wind, this wind should keep his energy up and patch up small wounds.

I then grab Suzu and then go towards the other injured girl.

"Come on, were doing no good here. Can you walk?"

I was holding a still transformed Suzu in my arms. She was gripping on to my shirt in pain.

I yell out to for the others to follow me out.
    I can tell this is meant to be a duel.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Lexi screamed in pain as she felt Xandy's hands rip into her already injured side. She gasps out in pain as her rib is ripped out of her, she falls to the ground wide-eyed from the shock of pain running through her body. She could feel Xandy healing her but it was only from the outside. Lexi gripped at the grass beneath her unable to move. She suddenly feels something within her and she looks up to see that Zexor was also attempting to heal her but, it had only stopped the internal bleeding.
    She looked up as Zexor commanded Gust to take her away along with the others, she shook her head but watched as he began to absorb the darkness. Tears steamed down her face but she forced herself to her feet.

"Y-yes...please...don't worry about me...S-Suzu is she o-ok-kay?" She struggled to speak from the pain but tried to stay strong, her knees bucked and she grabbed onto Gust's arm to steady herself. She groaned annoyed and then looked out to Xandy. In anger she sent a blast of light at her. Lexi didn't understand why or how Xandy could want to create such a mess. She quickly turned back to Gust and started to walk away from Zexor andZero, tugging on his arm so he would follow. As she walked away wth the siblings she spoke to Zexor.

Don't let the darkness control you,...I Know you are strong enough...
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:04 pm

The girl named Lexi fought back onto her feet using me as a crutch after so much damage being done to her she still kept moving. Showing concern to Suzu she asked if she was alright.
    "She's in fierce pain, but she should improve when she starts focusing on herself."

Yes. When Suzu gets somewhere she can focus, she should be able to recuperate.

"lets go. Tell me where.

We move out of the area Lexi pointing the way with the rest of her strength. I cat a healing wind spell on her but it will only help her energy right now for her wounds are internal

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Xaria eye widen with shock of what she had done…
    She ran with emotion to Zexor even though the madness with in him grew.
    Throwing herself at Zex she fazed her had into his heart her eyes flashed red for a moment as Xandy wish evil upon him. But Xaria didn’t want that she try to extract the darkness from Zexor heart before it left permit damage. She creates this shield made of her own blood around them.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Zex's face slowly becomes blank and dull, his eyes droop half way down and he ignores Zero looking towards gust and Lexi. He starred at them as he didn't even know who they were. He then gave a small nod as if he understood what Lexi was thinking to him. He turned back to Zero and slowly lifted his arm that had transformed into a claw. As he was about to touch Zero he felt his body fall back to the ground and watched Xaria's blood surround them. He did not even react to being knocked over but he could feel her hand trying to pull the darkness from his body. He looked at her with his soulless eyes. It was no use this time but he was not under its control either.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Zero stepped back and his eyes widened as Xaria shielded Zex.

"NO NO NO! Dammit girl get out of the way. Do not interfere."

He said as he attacked the shield and yelled out from the stinging sensation of the mark on his neck but continued, slowly cracking through it.

"You will not stop me this time. You cant help him."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Lexi could feel the sudden boost of energy upon her due to Gust's healing wind She turns around once they are a safe distance away from the chaos. Lexi carefully took Suzu into her arms and laid her down on the ground. She placed her hands on either side of her head, they began to glow as well as her eyes as she focused peace into Suzu's mind. Breaking her focus for only a moment she looked up at Gust.

"Is there any other way we can help her? I am trying to clear her mind so she may focus better...so if that helps you....just please tell me how I can help in any other way."
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:35 am

I see The girl named Lexi Using some kind of magic on her mind im not too certain if the spell works on Suzu, since magic is a difficult thing for her body. Though suddenly Suzu began breathing heavily, compared to before where she wasn't breathing much at all.

"Keep that up, Your doing great. The more she can clear her head the better."

Suzu's began regaining control of her body. Now she just needs to remain calm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am