Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

I just want to fight

Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

I just want to fight Empty I just want to fight

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:15 am

So I'm walking into the arena and naturally, I'm wondering if this is a good idea. Before long, I was at the center of the arena and I'm still not sure if I can do this. I mean, I know I can't die here or anything like that, but sitll. My heart wants to jump out of my chest and my thoughts are running wild inside my head. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to try and calm down as I wait for an opponent to arrive.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

I just want to fight Empty Re: I just want to fight

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:32 am

...Boredom. Longing to interact with others. These are the things Mayix had been feeling as of late. So, on this day, he decided to make his way to the Arena. Upon arrival, he found a young girl with fiery red hair. His expressionless crimson eyes focused onto her as he took his steady yet slow steps towards her, yet making no noise.

"And who might you be?"
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:52 am

Here I was, with my eyes closed, trying to relax if only a little. It was working well. My heart doesn't want to jump out of my shirt and my thoughts are very quiet. I just stood there with my eyes closed when all of a sudden someone walks in. I open my eyes to a black guy. Literally a black guy. Like not African-American black, night sky black. I shouldn't be surprised, I mean I have seen weirder things in my day, but still. "You know, it's not very polite to ask a person who they are without properly introducing yourself first." I say to the literal black guy that just walked in.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Mayix stares blankly at the young woman and nods his head. With a small bow, his dark, hollow voice arose from his throat. "My apologies; Mayix Masuta, madam. Now may I please have your name?" He straightened himself slowly, arriving silently before her after a few quiet and slow steps. His mind is clear; no thoughts.
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

The man's attitude went from what inwould call extremely impolite to the complete opposite almost instantaneously. It was almost as if he was being sarcastic. However I obviously don't know this man, so I should probably just let it go. "My an is Seraphine, Seraphine Nuraya." I say as he walks closer to me. "Why are you here, Masuta?"
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:21 pm

He nods his head and looks around as she asks for a reason, his eyes searching for another besides the one on his mind. "To spar, madam Nuraya; is that not why you are here also?"
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:01 pm

I turn around and start walking away from him. "It is. So let's begin. You have the right to change the terrain and to make the first move." Turning around, I draw my blade and wait for him to pick a place and attack.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Mayix nods his head and walks over to the terrain selection screen. He swipes it across until he finds the one he desires; the nighttime forest. Suddenly the room grows dark, the only illumination being the moon, yet its pale glow obscured heavily by a twisted treeline. His blood red eyes pierced through the shadows and locked onto hers, his expression remaining blank. With no hesitation, he fires off a single large and dense orb of Darkness at the girl, spanning 10 feet in diameter.

"As you wish."
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:14 am

I wait patiently for Mayix to pick the terrain and make his move. After the picking the terrain, he attacks me all of a sudden. The orb was too close to dodge, so my only other option was to try and defend against it. I create a ring of flames on the ground that surrounds me. Then I quickly create gust of wind that rotates around me, creating a twister. I fuel the fire and it follows the flow of the wind, creating a tornado of flames.

The orb crashes into the tornado. Unable to penetrate, the orb dissipates. I stop fueling the fire and the winds, making the fire twister disappear as well. The ground around me is still enflamed. I look around, seeing that we're in a forest. "You'll soon regret your choice, Masuta." There are so many trees around. The branches cloud the view to the sky above, allowing only a few rays of moonlight to go through the gaps between the leaves. I take a deep breath and position myself for what I'm about to the next.

I look up at the tree and put my left hand on my mouth to guide the flames. "Great Fire Annihilation!" I yell right before letting a sizable flamethrower emerge from my mouth upward to the trees, setting them on fire. Before long, the trees around us are on fire and the forest fire only spreads. "Tell me, Masuta, have you ever trembled?" I say to him in sinister tone.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Mayix's gaze continues to pierce into the woman, his eyes never blinking, nor moving in the slightest. As the forest all around them begins to burn in a wonderful conflagration, his expression remains neutral yet still. Upon hearing the woman's sinister tone and words, his sable lips parted and his voice lifted from his lungs.

"No. I have never trembled."

He begins to walk over to her, slowly. With a steady hand, he tears off his cloak and throws it into the fire. Beneath, his toned obsidian form is bared, with a deep black sheen in the fire's light. His steps were slow, his direction straight. His expression remained neutral still, almost bored.
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:35 pm

My overconfident expression changed to a very serious one. This man......this man has infuriated me. It wasn't the response he had to give to my question. No, it was his calm demeanor. His lack of emotion. It was almost as if he had lost interest. "Well...everything has a begining...and your trembling starts now!" I sheath my sword and reach into my bag. I pull out a hand full of gunpowder and close it back up. I inhale as much air as I possibly can and then blow the gunpower at the black man. A cloud of the powder surrounds him and I quickly small fire ball to ignite the power, causing it to explode. The explosion is sizable and the shockwave pushes me back a few feet until I reach a tree, which keeps me from moving any further. Only a cloud of smoke remains and I wait for to clear, prepared for any surprise attacks he might want to do.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Mayix lets out a sigh, his feet carrying him casually over to the woman. However, suddenly, he's covered in gunpowder. Interesting... He then notices that she's to set it aflame and lets out another sigh. He closes his eyes and melds with the shadows of the forest, dodging the explosion. He reforms behind her and taps her on the shoulder. "Try again."
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:07 pm

As I'm waiting for the smoke to clear, I feel something tap my shoulder. As soon as I hear his voice, I quickly grab his hand and fly upward, leaving a pile of gunpower on the ground. As I gain altitude I leave spheres of gunpowder every 10 feet and keep them afloat with the help of the wind. Before placing the fith sphere of gunpowder, I let him go. I then quickly place and light the fight one, causing it to explode. The first explosion starts the next one, causing a chain of explosions. Once the chain reaches the pile on the ground, a more potent explosion is created. I also get pushed back by the shockwave of the first explosion, but that's all it does. If the black man was caught by the first explosion, he would've gotten pushed into the next, which would've pushed him into the next. This would've continued until he reached the last explosion. An even larger cloud of smoke remains and I remain hovering in the air, prepared for any sign of movement within th cloud of smoke.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 am

Mayix' expression remains unchanged as he is lifted into the air by the girl. An odd feeling, really: Being lifted into the air by another by the hand; almost as if he was being guided to Heaven. However, the Holy Journey ended as the pyrotechnic girl dropped him. He smelled gun powder and looked up at her hands. He let out a sigh. "So much repetition..." He wrapped himself in a sphere of Darkness and descended down into the explosions below...or at least, what were supposed to be explosions. As the explosions met the Darkness, they were cancelled out; energy vs. negative-energy cancels out. He arrived down on the ground unscathed, his upward gaze expressing neutrality still. With a slight shiver, he constructed sable wings of Darkness on his shoulder's blades and ascended to meet the girl. He hovered there, eye to eye with her but a distance away. "Try something new, won't you?"
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Seraphine Nuraya
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role:
    Sub-role:

Post by Seraphine Nuraya Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:26 am

I was infuriated before, but now I'm just over it. He's not even trying. Granted, I'm not trying that hard either, but atleast I'm doing something. This man has done nothjng ever since this "spar" started. "I forfeit." I say. The terrain disappears and we're now hovering in the plain white arena we started in. The very little energy I wasted during this pointless "spar" had been restored immediately. I lower myself to the ground and look up at the black man. "Sorry, but I've no time for opponents who aren't going to take me seriously. It enraged me at first, but now I see that a "fight" with you is no different than a fight with a training dummy. Next time, try to show your opponent a little bit more respect." I start walking towards the exit. "I wish I could honestly say it was a pleasure, I really do." I reach the exit and proceed onwards.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am

Mayix lets out an unamused sigh. He watches the girl leave and shrugs his shoulders. "...Training Dummy?...That would require that you'd have actually hit me."
    He picks up his cloak and departs via dark corridor. He arrives back in his natural dwelling; the castle's dark basement. He sat down in the corner and began to paint. "...I should try this more often..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am