Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

4 man free for all! Clerxha, Mahari, Thristian, and Moi! Let's DANCE!

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Clerxha - 4 man free for all! Clerxha, Mahari, Thristian, and Moi! Let's DANCE! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 man free for all! Clerxha, Mahari, Thristian, and Moi! Let's DANCE!

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

I see Tristian charge at me, and I prepare myself defensively, taking aim at locations on his body that would cause paralysis. I then see that Mahari is flying straight at Tristian, so instead, I prepare myself to turn intangible in case he plows through Mahari.

This is getting interesting... I think, as adrenaline begins to course through my veins.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Clerxha - 4 man free for all! Clerxha, Mahari, Thristian, and Moi! Let's DANCE! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 man free for all! Clerxha, Mahari, Thristian, and Moi! Let's DANCE!

Post by Mahari Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Mahari yelps as it is thrown towards Tristain. Fortunately Mahari's inertia kicks in and it twists itself in the air positioning it into a flying kick.

"Hiyaa~"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 am

tristian turns to mahari's kick and gets into horse stance applying chi to the soles of his foot and to the abdominal area absorbing the impact of the kick with a deep breath but ruffling the curtains behind him.
    He then grabs mahari's leg and as the recoil is hitting them both (there has to be some) tristian jumps into a flying kneebar.

Viciously yanking on mahari's knee he yells out "FLYING KNEEBAR!!!"
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dancer
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 pm

"One down, two to go."
    Tex says as she pounds the bottom of her fist into her palm. She runs to the ring they use for the ring of firewhile twirling and kicking and swaying her arms.
    She then swings on it building momentumin flowmotion.mode, then launching herself at Clerxha with the same flying kick thatv
    Mahari threw.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm watching Tristian and Mahari when I see Tex flying at me out of the corner of my eye. I turn intangible, hoping that she won't stop herself and pass straight through me. I take a defensive-looking stance.

This is gonna be fun! I think, and a huge grin appears on my face.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Mahari squirms in the knee-bar unable to escape.

"Bad idea! Terrible idea! Bad touch. I need an adult!"

Ignoring the gripping pain, Mahari concentrated on casting a spell. It then slammed its hands on the ground and screamed.

"Blitz runum!"

A spell circle appeared bellow Mahari and Tristian. The spell circle glowed brighter as if it were about to activate.

"If you dont get off, then this is gonna hurt both of us!"
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Tex flies straight through Clerxha, noticing this she tries to plant one leg down but all the speed she was pushed with jolted her leg causing her to flip and crash and tumble into the first row bleachers.
    "Ow ow ow ow, that hurt.!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm

After the pink-haired girl passes through me, I return to my normal state of being. I send a volley of senbon at Tex, aiming at locations that should paralyze. I then swiftly reload my launcher.

I turn around, watching warily until I see that Mahari and Tristian are fighting each other. Returning my attention to Tex, I'm tempted to slip off my weighted cloak so that I might be able to match her speed.

I shake my head. Not yet, I tell myself.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:43 am

Tristian gets up in utter disgust saying "come on man, you play to much"

then procedes to go to his bag and grab a baby ruth candy bar, and he remembers the chakram.
    ch
    he sucks the chi out of one of them, to replace the chi he lost stopping mahari from slamming into him.

tristian thinks to himself " i better play this smart, he's not all that physically strong so to try and fight loose and limber could put me in danger of getting clipped on the chin. when he walks over he gets into a hung gar stance

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Mahari is surprised that Tristian actually got off it. Mahari backs away as the circle activates an electrical field where Tristian and Mahari just were. The field bust inwards with electricity briefly before fading. Mahari stands up visible wobbly from the kick impact and knee-bar. It backs up before muttering a phrase while glowing blue. An ethereal clock appears over Mahari's head. The clock turns while Mahari is speaking.

"svá ek ríst ok í rúnum fák,at sá gengr gumiok mælir við mik-"

Mahari's eyes are closed as It concentrates on casting.

(Ooc: Mahari's spell is vulnerable to be interrupted.)
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

Tex rubs her head and then sees the flurry a senbon charging at her, she swings her hand across her body and then into the air. Changing the flow of the wind, from still to traveling left throwing the senbon of course, some miss but most of them hit her, she winces in pain but since they were off target she wasnt paralyzed.
    She hops up, full of energy and pulls each senbon up while performing the heel toe.
    When there out she pins them through her coat for safe keeping, she dashes back this time with caution and yet still doing some twirls and spins as she prepares to attack Clerxha.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 pm

I see Tex flipping gracefully towards me, and my eyes widen.
    I still can't turn intangible for another fifteen seconds!
    I think, slightly panicked. My mind flits from one idea to the next, until I decide on a strategy. Only a couple seconds have passed, but now she'll be right by me in a second.

I wave tauntingly, and turn invisible. I decide not to waste the minimal time I can spend invisible, and slip silently down the platform.
    Less than half the usual time then. I think, taking aim at Texherha with the senbon.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:20 am

Tristian runs over to 3 the tight ropes and pillars and stores chi in them.

He says to himself there's not other way to do it but to rush. Tristian takes a deep breath and with the chakram still in his hand he inches forward in his horse stance.

Dreadfully cautious tristian is about mahari
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Mahari's energy bursts out, then sucks back in as Mahari yells the last of the spell.

"netr allar nío!"

The clock above Mahari makes a full rotation as Mahari finishes, glowing with a greenish blue energy. Mahari starts backing up at an unnatural speed as it starts casting lightning spells, in an extremely fast voice, toward Tristain. A total of three lightning bolts are thrown at him. Mahari then turns and fires a bolt at Tex and Clerxha as it laughs in a speedy voice.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 am

Tristian Sees the lighting bolt, as impossible as it sounds, and throws one of his hung gar rings in the air in from of him.
    he watches the rings melt in under mear seconds.

Tristian says " Lighting and electricity always attract to the nearest source of metal, or whatever is the closet route to the ground.

Shooting Chi to his legs, he runs at enormous speed, only to preform a devistating Bajiquan shoulder bash

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 am

(i just realized to fact i ignored the rotation...sorry, its just clerx never posts and i got excited)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 am

(hey! it's not that I never post- It was Tex's turn...)
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:08 am

Tex was mid run when she notices Mahari Finished casting and shot lightning. As a precaution she headed towards the Bleachers and dived behind them. Crawling low as she hears lightning strike and blow holes throw the barrier she crawls, then does the worm as she kept moving forward. Giggling she waited for the lightning shots to come to a halt.
    "This show is quite the shocker!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Clerxha blinks, surprised that Tex darted behind the bleachers. Something else... Whipping her head around, she saw Mahari directing a lightning bolt at her. She slips out of her heavy cloak, and darts behind the platform. She ducks behind a thick beam of wood, not daring to peer around the side.

Brown eyes close as she hears the lightning strike the platform. The similarity to thunder makes her jump slightly. After a few seconds of not hearing any other strikes of lightning, she grits her teeth and leaves her hiding spot. She grabs her cloak off of the ground, shaking off small splinters of wood, and pulls it back on, returning to normal speed.

As she moves around the edge of the circus ring, and sends senbon at Mahari in retaliation. While paying attention to Mahari and Tristian, Clerx watches the bleachers at the other side of the arena, thinking, She's going to have to come out of there sometime...
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Mahari was blindsided by Tristains increase in speed. It attempted to dodge to the side, but failed to react fast enough, making the shoulder bash catch Mahari square in the ribs. Mahari was launched backward into the air. Mahari's inertia kicked in and It tried to right itself in the air only for it to stumble backward and fall on the ground. Mahari spasmed on the ground coughing and wheezing trying to ease the pain, though its coughing it managed to cast a spell.

“Into *cough* the maw *cough* mayhem. Fearful *wheeze* Storm!”

A runic symbol appeared on Mahari as Mahari was electrocuted. A ball of lightning formed above Mahari and floated toward Tristain before imploding, then exploding in a huge 10 yard wide electro-pulse field.Mahari stopped spasming and laughed. It started to slowly heal itself with a spell as it got extremely woozy.

"Tha-t spell is *cough* custom and the incantation has nothing to do with it. Thanks for the book on ball lightning!"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

As tristian bashed mahari quite a lengthy distance, what he didnt count on was taking the place of maharis position in terms of the senbon.
    The senbons jammed into his shoulder, and quickly he pulled them out, except for one that was rather stuck in there.

This is ridiculous....AGHH
    a stinging sensation filled his whole right shoulder/bicep/tricep.

he sat down, and opened his chi points to absorb very very little of the electro-pulse in the air. ...this won't do nothingas he proceeded to store the tiny bits of chi within a bag of mixed nuts.

he dashes over to absorbs the chi he left in the pillars to recover from the dash charge he pulled on mahari

Last edited by Tristian on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 pm

(The senbon aren't poisoned- there's usually no poison when sparring.... unless it says so...)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am

(goddammit!)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 am

(Just go back and edit it...)
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Sun May 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Hearing the last strike of electricity fade away tex hops up from behind the bleachers. She notices a lions cage and smiles. After looking around making sure she can do this, she opens the cage and hops on the sleping lions back, after grabbing its whip.
    "I've watched enough bull riding, this shouldnt be hard right, same concept? i hope"
    She taps its sides with her heeals prematurely waking it. The lion roared menacingly, and tried to shake tex off. As its roaring tex whips the whip around its face and grabs the other end wrapping her ands in it so that it acts as a Bit. She pulls back trying to control it but it dashes out the cage. Texs ducks as it does, avoiding hittting her head and giggles as she uses the Whip-Bit to guide the lion towards Tristian.
    "RAAAARRRR Hehehehe, look at this!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:47 am