Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Suzu The Copycat.

Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Suzu The Copycat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzu The Copycat.

Post by Acerva Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:33 am

i consider the options i can think of, either i need to somehow link these two together or i can create an enchantment that can act as a substitute for gust.
    If i wanted to do the latter however i might need something extra but what would be powerful enough to cause this... i think to myself as the others continue talking, i feel like something was within my mind that didn't belong to me for a second but cannot fully understand it. it felt similar to the argents of my own home when they would interrogate you, does someone here use psychic abilities?

I shake my head slightly focus, i need to figure out what i could possibly use as a substitute for... that... just might work... i continue to think for a bit longer weighing the options a bit more and considering what else i could possibly use and decide that there's nothing for it.

"i believe the solution to our problem lies within my other ability of infusing any material together." i speak clearly however i still have my arms folded with one arm raised to my chin as i hold my head, still thinking about what i'm about to inquire, "while i can make an enchantment that allows her to funnel magical energy within the weapons as a catalyst and i can use materials with great magical conductivity the main issue is that we need to circumvent her need to be in contact with gust in order to unleash her power. something that could be considered is a substitute for gust namely if we could somehow infuse a small part of this Zeniaris within the weapon, however i would need some sort of solid form of him or else we could always try using a part of gust that he is willing to give in order to try and achieve a similar thing however the problem will always lie with connecting the two halves of the soul." i begin pacing back and forth my thoughts running wild as i tell them all that i have considered. "barring creating some sort of constant connection between the two souls which may very well kill one or both of you due to the odd nature of this predicament i feel that tricking it into believing it has connected with something may very well be the deciding factor in unlocking at least some of your magical prowess." i stop pacing and turn to the group again, "no matter how powerful the being they are not infallible, i believe we may truly be able to achieve this given enough time and materials. the only thing that needs be decided is what weapon you wish to commit to." i look expectantly at suzu, a fire practically burning within me and shining through my eyes as my passion of creation burns ever bright.
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title: Sister of the Wind
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Lexi had patted my head softly and I smile at her in response. Then mentions Gust might have the best idea for a good weapon for me. Gexka also mentioned something light like my brother’s staff, or daggers working well with martial arts…Oh!
    Actually Gust there was this one weapon I saw one of the Cela use…It was a 2 weapons that linked to the arms….Tonfa I believe He called it….” I nod at the thoughts of the weapon from seeing it used before. “
    The Conversation continued with Acerva speaking of abilities to infuse materials together. He speaks of a substitute to allow me more use of Zeniaris…He then spoke of how it could be done and if the Zeniaris itself could be infused into the weapon or a part of Gust….No….I half-heartedly continue listening to Acerva, while I try to avoid expressing myself to this idea. I just don’t want to take more from Gust.
    After he speaks of something that fully connects us being capable of killing one of us…The way he spoke reminded me of Necleos a bit. He then spoke of spoke of a way to trick it into believing its together could unlock it. I keep a smile on my face. “I don’t want to take more from Gust, after all this power is not even mine, It’s my brothers.” Acerva looks very interested in trying to find a way around my predicament…at the end he asked for what weapon I wanted to use.”Aheheh…The Tonfa’s are what I want as a weapon I think…”Acerva is truly trying to help, I think but…the way he explained everything is a little scary…
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Zeniaris
    Primary Role: Naturalist
    Sub-role: Magis

Post by Gust Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Gexka and Lexi express their Opinions on what Suzu’s weapon should be. Honestly I know Suzu is decently efficient with my staff with the many times she took mine for the heck of it, but the staff itself really didn’t suit her. Daggers on the other hand should be simple and effective as a weapon for Suzu. Finally Suzu spoke of the weapon called Tonfa’s A weapon that might work fairly well for her since the Tonfa is actually very defensive and counter-reactive. Acerva then began speaking of methods in his head as if thinking aloud of how to work with Suzu’s Difficult issues, he had a very strong understanding of Suzu’s Situation already and began wording out detail after detail and methods that could work, starting with the most direct approaches to resolving it down to ways to trick the issue. His theories are very nice and clear. Suzu grew a tad defensive on the topic of using more of my spirit to infuse into the weapon itself… Which she softly refused…but if this ability of his works this way…”Maybe it would be possible to use something that simply negates Even the Natural Magi from even being able to corrupt around her.” Completely motivated by someone I can share theories on to help Suzu out on I choose to follow suit on Being more open with everyone as Suzu was. “Before I was brought to this planet shortly after Suzu had last used Zeniaris, I was studying up on Documents on what could be causing the Issues, I believe there is something unknown that causes this her to need the Zeniaris to protect her, within her body. If what I read is correct It could possibly be that the energies aren’t trying to eliminate her…but a factor We simply can’t detect that the energy and Magi itself are trying to reach and destroy…” I stop thinking that I’m getting too excited over having people who could directly assist in Suzu’s predicament.
    Anyways…Sorry for ranting.” Suzu herself looked a bit overwhelmed, She herself didn’t know I was looking into Necleos’s Files. I actually still have his files with me.

OOC: Dont have my laptop atm so posts are a tad sloppy now.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 pm

(OOC: sorry but for whatever reason I want to change the way I write > > )
    I listen quietly as Acerva speaks and explains how infusing the weapon with a part of Gust might be able to trick the Magi. My brows furrow as I sense an uneasiness and my eyes fall on Suzu. I let her finish speaking before I kneel in front of her. I place my hands on her shoulders as I speak into her mind.'Suzu...I know you are feeling guilty about what powers you have already taken from your brother...but look at it this way, if this weapon can in fact trick the Magi then you can finally use it without causing yourself pain. Then you can honor your brother by being able to protect him to.'I smile at her, its a small one but I hope hat she understands. I look over at Gust just catching the end of his speech.
    "A factor we cannot detect....I suppose but I think we should at least start with a weapon. The sooner Suzu can actually use powers safely the better, right?"My words make it seem like I'm completely for it but I wasn't going to hide the worry in my eyes. I could only hope that this wouldn't cause any of them more pain. I stand to my feet and look around at the group .
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

hearing that they could use something to negate the corruption i feel my thoughts coming together, gust seems willing enough however suzu doesn't seem to want to take part in using a part of gust so the only real solutions left would be to trick the zeniaris into thinking it was connected to gust or infusing a part of the zeniaris to do the same thing.

"If we want to avoid the corruption of the magi, as you call it, i feel i should be able to make a purification enchantment using one of my stronger memories. The enchantment should be as strong as the one within my own weapon however i would still suggest either something to trick Zeniaris into believing it was whole or using a small part of the Zeniaris thus allowing her a lot more freedom with what she is capable of."

Having now gotten the information as to which weapon is needed all that was left was convincing suzu to allow a small part of gust's Zeniaris to be infused within the weapon or since gust seems to know a little more than he's letting on i could try and get a bit more information as to wether there is some sort of substitute material which will allow the Zeniaris to drop it's guard even further.
    "I would suggest we move to my forge so that we can begin planning things a little further and a bit more of a homely environment might help some of us relax a little" i say this last bit more to suzu as all this new people and being somewhere that doesn't inherently feel safe is probably putting her a little on edge. seeing a large enough shadow towards the side i motion for everyone to follow me towards it, "Now i suggest you hold on to me for this as it will allow me to transport us through here a little bit faster and safer than if threw you in her alone." Once i was being held on to i moved us through the shadows, seemingly sinking through my world as we travel towards my forge.

popping out on the other end i drag everyone out of the shadow within my forge one by one due to it not being big enough to allow the entire group to be pulled out at once. Once there i leaned my scythe against a wall and went around the counter to the back and come back with some paper, measuring tape and a pencil.
    "now then before i begin taking exact measurements would anyone like some refreshments? i have tea a plenty and some juice and water lying around somewhere, i sadly don't have coffee as i'm not much of a coffee person but i'm sure Gex will be able to acquire some for us" i let a cheeky grin touch my lips as i look at Gexka before taking everyone's order and setting to work making them.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Acerva followed up on my thoughts of Suzu's issue. His flexibility with an issue of another world impresses me as he focus's on the main challenge at the moment. Freeing up Zeniaris from needing to protect her. We don't know much more about her condition until I fully read those documents. I can't use zeniaris anyways and I'm already used to the limits I have now. The worse giving Suzu 10% more of my spirit could do is make it a bit harder to use my magic, fortunately for me this staff is a good substitute for my weak spirit.
    Acerva then tells us to move to his forge, opening a large portal of darkness and scurrying us on the other side. Instantly we were sent to a new location which left me and Suzu suprised. Accepting a offer of refreshments I reply with water and Acerva readies to measure Suzu for a weapon i can't wait to see made.

OOC:I miss my laptop... Until I get it back/get used to tablet il continue to be a bit sloppy.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:37 am

(ooc: im just gonna post > > I also apologize if at any point its confusing I'm trying to focus but Im in pain > <)
    At the mention of his memories I frown again. I understand that his power comes from his memories but it worries me that he wishes to use his strongest one to enchant the weapon. I stay silent as he continues to explain his plan and look back to Suzu hoping her spirits have returned to normal. I smiled at Acerva's suggestion to go somewhere more relaxed and nodded in agreement. I held on as instructed and the next thing I knew we were inside the forge he was just speaking of. I look around the room as Acerva steps away to get what he needs, my eyes follow him and I spot the forge burning in the back of the shop.
    "This place is amazing, I've never been in a forge before. Oh and I'll have tea if it isn't too much trouble, thank you Acerva. " I give him a warm smile as i think to myself.'Acerva...your smile is so warm...how could you possibly bare with revisiting such sorrow..?'
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:10 pm

As Discussions Go through between how the creation of the weapon will go i know I'm very disdainful of using more of Gusts Spirit. As the Discussions went on Acerva offered us to go to his forge, and summoned a Dark portal thing. We took each others hand by hand and went into the Portal, We appeared in a complete Different location with a more comfortable feeling to it. Right as i Am curious to see more of the Soulforge, Im offered something to drink. From the training i had with my brother and all these sudden happenings some Juice Sounds like it will be Perfect!
    "Il take Some Juice, Thanks a lot Acerva"

I take a breath and accept what my brother wants to do. If i really want to Give him back the Zeniaris one day il need to stop being so defensive and negative about the topic.
    All of these people are willing to help me out and i know i can learn alot from them all. Even if i cant learn there Magic, i can at least understand it...Plus im going to have my own weapon...Something to be able to help in battles.

After the drinks Will be Measurements... I don't know how the creation of These weapons work, but i want to help out however i can.
    "Thank you, all of you for this" I bow a bit towards where Acerva was, and then bow towards Lexi and Gexka. "Acerva If There is Anything i can do to help please let me know."

GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I merely listen as more information is revealed, ideas are exchanged, and a way forward is presented and apparently accepted. I nod when Suzu chooses to use Tonfas as her weapons. While I've only picked up a pair of tonfas twice before, I believe I can teach her the basics of the the weapons as well as some dagger techniques that will work just as well with tonfas. Unfortunately, if she truly wants to master the weapons, she will have to find a teacher who already has.  
    When Acerva mentions me fetching coffee I return his grin and promptly step into a dark portal. A few minutes later I walk through the front door of the forge with the largest cup of coffee (40 oz) I could find on such short notice. I toss Acerva his wallet and manage to take a sip of coffee though the smirk on my face. "Sorry that took so long. It took a while to fill the cup."
    I turn and address Suzu who still seems a bit reluctant to participate. "Don't thank me, I haven't done anything yet. But now that we have an objective, any measures we take now are only temporary or  in preparation of achieving the goal." I look at Gust. "And if I understand this correctly our goal is to eliminate this unknown factor. Well to do that we need to make the factor known. Since none of us here appear able to detect it, I think the simplest way to find out what the factor is, is to ask someone who can. And at the moment I only know of one thing that can; the Magi themselves. So now the question is 'how do we communicate with these Magi?'"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:53 am

Once i've gotten everyone's orders i set about working on each person's preference, reappearing from the back of my forge moments later with everyone's drinks i notice Gex is missing regardless i set to measuring Suzu's height.
    Suddenly Gex burst through the door and tossed me my wallet which i catch (thankfully) without anyone getting hurt.
    "Well Gex i'm all for garnering more information before i begin making this weapon as i will need some time to plan it and find the perfect memory for this enchantment."
    i continue measuring Suzu checking her arm length and width, double checking her height and then heading to the back to draw up some simple designs being sure to jot down the measurements i had taken and triple checking them so that everything is exactly as it should be.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Gexca Mentioned the unknown factor, and someone who can give those answers...He then mentions the Magi, "Magi is just a term for magical Energy, Its just raw Energy with an element attached to it in my world. As for that unknown factor...
    Acerva had began working with measurements for Suzu, jotting down details of her thin arms, He then began drawing something that looks like small designs for the weapon, Suzu was watching Acerva's Intently, I look back at Lexi and Gexka and lower my voice. "There was only one person who knew what that factor was, He was a very dangerous scientist. Me and Suzu had taken him out and all that were left was his documents. I Feel like especially here, finding a full solution for it should not take me long, as for the weapon Giving Suzu a stronger binding to Zeniaris will be better for now. She feels like her being is just borrowed from others entirely, so i understand her discomfort. I can live fine with a fraction of my own spirit. She's the one that needs Zeniaris. I raise my voice back to normal tone for everyone to hear. " Syncing my Spirit should Help with the Weapon, If That small bit can atleast shield her from the raw Magic that attacks her It should be fine, as for the Main Objective of the Tonfa is to give her a reason not to use Zeniaris for Battle. So Lets Mix the Extra bit of spirit with anything that you believe is good for Suzu's Light and mobile fighting style Acerva. Suzu looks at me with a frown as i discuss my determination to give her more of the Zeniaris I look back at her with a smile. I know exactly what she is thinking and she needs to leave it be for now.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:07 am

I shake my head and sigh at Suzu."There is no need to thank us Suzu, we all wish the best for you."My eyes widen as Gexka reappears with a far too large cup of coffee. My hand covers my mouth as I try, with little success, to keep my giggling to a minimum. I turn and take the tea from Acerva, taking a sip as I watch him start his measurements. "Thank you Acerva, the tea is wonderful."I lean in close as Gust lowers his voice and begins sharing his secret about the scientist's documents. I nod slowly, Suzu's discomfort is understandable, but this way is just safer for her. I hold the bottom of my tea cup and it starts to frost so to cool it down. I look over and catch her frowning at Gust as I take a sip of tea. I sigh then speak up in a gentle tone. "Gust knows what he is doing Suzu, you just have to trust him as well as trust in the rest of us. I will do my best to help you, that I promise."
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:35 am

Everyone had replied selflessly to me thanking them, as Gexka did he had vanished into another portal, that has quickly become a common sight today. Acerva Came with drinks and Gave me mine. It was delicious, especially since i was getting thirsty. Then Acerva began measuring me,I watched him as he jotted down stuff and checked one of my arms...then Gexka had arrived from the front door with a fairly large cup of coffee. He had thrown something at us that Acerva had caught quickly. I continued to watch as Acerva Double checked the measurements.

What kind of weapon will be given to me? Acerva is taking a memory in the form of a weapon and Gust wants to put more of the Zeniaris out of his body. As i think this i can hear My brother voice his solid opinion on what should be done for the weapon that Gust can control. He is dead serious about giving me more of the Zeniaris, He also mentions that the primary goal of the weapon was to give me something to not use the form....So why give me more of the Zeniaris In the first place?...
    As i think this Gust smiles at me, and shortly after Lexi follows up and i let out a big sigh. "Yeah, I'm Just a bit worried is all. I do trust you." Lexi was the first person I met here, and she took care of me has been a great friend ever since so I lighten up quickly and switch my thinking back to the task at hand. Soon il have a weapon to fight with, I cant tell other than the tonfa itself what kind of power comes from a weapon forged with memories. "Acerva? How do you Place a memory into a weapon?" Does Acerva lose the memory? Am i taking something precious from him too? This is his profession so does he Share his memories in the form of the weapon?...will i be able to see What kind of memory is linked ot the weapon?...Far too many questions flood my mind, and hopefully I'l find out all the answers.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 pm

I nod as Gust explains how he wants to tackle the problem. "Magi, energy, it doesn't matter. We can see them and we know they're reacting to something within Suzu. We only have to look for patterns. Look, we all want to help Suzu, we each just have a different way of doing so. To me the most direct way is to eliminate the unknown element by finding out what it is from the magic itself. Now my way might work, or it might not. The documents you have may contain the answer, or this scientist may not have even known what the factor was he was dealing with. But if we all tackle the problem from different angles we have a much greater chance of finding a solution." I pause for a large gulp of coffee. "However, I do agree that other steps must be taken so that Suzu is not forced to used the Zeniaris, at least till we do work something out. I believe these tonfas and some fierce training will be the most effective steps." Pretty sure I got out everything I wanted to say, I turn and watch Acerva take Suzu's measurements.I walk over to him and glance over his shoulder at his notes. "I admit I'm curious too Acerva. While I've seen a bit of what your own weapon can do, I haven't seen you go all out. How much power and what kind can your weapons grant?"
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Gexka discussed the ways we could go about taking care of the main problem with Suzu, he then mentions that even Necleos, the scientist who caused all this might not even know...too many things uncertain, i need to focus the rest of my time on the documents. After that i can discuss with everyone what they suggest and what can be done. If Gexka can resolve this now it might just resolve everything. "Yeah, Gexka if you can find out that would bring us closer, maybe even end this mess..." As Suzu admitted i am also very glad to have so many people willing to help.
    Though for now the task today is Suzu gets a weapon which gives her something to train on and find her own way while learning from others. I smile at the thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:26 am