Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+5
Lexi LXX
GexkaXXV
BruxiXXVIII
Muraxami XXXIX
AixusXXIX
9 posters

Picnic Time!!

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Picnic Time!! Empty Picnic Time!!

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 pm

The artificial sun shines brightly above the city park. The greenery has had a while to regrow since the last shenanigans that occurred, and it looks just as she remembers it. Clerxha reaches into her magical bag, taking out a large white and red blanket. She spreads it on the grass before repeating the process with another, this time blue and white. Setting her bag atop one of the blankets, she reaches into it, her arm vanishing up to her shoulder. Carefully, she removes tray after tray of food, a combination of sandwiches, macaroni salad, regular salad, fruit and vegetable platters, and a couple small tea-time snacks. It’s followed by bottles of drinks as well as plates, napkins, and utensils. It’s arranged nicely, with more than enough room for seating.

Cler smiles, proud of her work. The almost-summer heat has left a little bit of sweat on her brow, but there’s a nice breeze as well that picks up the cool air above the lake. “I hope this is a nice surprise for everyone. It seems like it’s been a year since we’ve all gotten together.” She reaches up, stretching her back, before pulling out her holo-com. She kicks off her combat boots next to her bag, and she grins as she dips her feet into the lake.

The blue screen pops up in her hands. She grins before sending out a message to everyone:

Hey all, it’s Cler. I’m holding a picnic. There’s food. There’s drinks. Non-alcoholic, because people on other worlds don’t let me buy alcohol. Anyway. I’m in the park, by Lake Moar. Everyone’s welcome. Bring extra food if you want. Hope to see you all soon!
    P.S. The water’s really nice. Bring a swimsuit if you want.

Cler leans back, staring at the sun. Her stomach growls a bit. I hope people show up soon. I’m starving.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Picnic Time!! Empty Re: Picnic Time!!

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:49 am

Wait so how does he absorb two androids and get a power boost when he's all biological?

No, Androids is a mistranslation. They're actually Cyborgs.

What's the difference?

An android is a robot with a human appearance and a cyborg is a human being with mechanical enhancements.

So the reason why they're strong is that they're human?

No, it's they're cybernetics that makes them strong.

But that still doesn't make any sense because he gets a power boost from the cybernetics even though he's biological.

Well, yeah bu-

Aixus is cut off by the sound of his communicator going off. He gets up from his chair and picks up the communicator, checking the message.

Hey all, it’s Cler. I’m holding a picnic. There’s food. There's drinks. Non-alcoholic, because people on other worlds don’t let me buy alcohol. Anyway. I’m in the park, by Lake Moar. Everyone’s welcome. Bring extra food if you want. Hope to see you all soon!

Oooooo look at that, a picnic. Never been to one of those before, let's go.

I don't know, man. I'm not really in the mood.

Really? Let's go./color]

Why?

Why not? You never do anything with these people. You remember how many times you wanted this kind of company? How many times you would've killed for it?

"These people are....different. Different events and experiences made them different people. I don't really feel at home. You'd think after two years, I'd get over it, but I guess not." He says aloud.

It is different. It is new. But it is better. Take the cards you've been dealt play, or why come back at all?

Letting out a huge, deep sigh, Aixus grabs his coat and opens a corridor of darkness. Arriving at the park, he squinted as he attempted to shield his eyes from the sun's rays with his hand. After a moment, his eyes adjust and he lowers his hand. The corridor closes behind him as he walks over toward Clerxha. Looking at the whole setup, he greets her. "Hey. Wonderful weather we're having?" He says with a wave.

Really? That's all you could come up with? Your combat skills have improved dramatically, but your social interaction skills have hit a decline so hard.

Shut. The fuck.Up.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:59 am

Sitting in her room, Reixal hummed out symphonies to herself, manipulating her own voice to sound like an entire orchestra was playing in her tiny room.  She lay on her bed with her feet at the head and her head at the foot of the bed.  Her brown hair hung off the bed as she waved her right and left index finger around like a conductor.  Suddenly, the sound of Reixal’s holo-com pierced through the music of the faux orchestra.  Reixal brought the music to a quiet halt as she checked her holo-com.  

OOOOoooooh a picnic?  AND SWIMMING?!  

Reixal hopped off her bed, causing her blanket shift and fall to the floor as she rushed into her closet to change into her swimsuit.  It was a simple black one piece swimsuit, but it was classy and elegant.  She put on a white and grey striped coverup dress with ¾ length sleeves and white rope belt.  Before leaving, she threw on some charcoal grey strappy sandals and grabbed a blow-up beach ball which had yet to be inflated.  Finally, she opened a dark corridor leading to the park and stepped through.  

What greeted her on the other side was a relaxing Clerxha and an awkward Aixus.  Reixal smiled warmly to everyone and called out to them, ”Heeeeeeyyyy guuuuyyyysss!!!!!"  Reixal walked up to them and held up the deflated beachball. "I brought a beach ball for us!  Hee hee!"  Reixal kicked off her sandals and sat down next to Clerxha, dipping her feet into the cool water.  As she sat, she began inflating the beachball.

Last edited by ReixalXVII on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:08 am

She’s flopped backwards, laying on her back and silently reveling in the wonderful weather. Clerxha grins widely as she hears Aixus’ voice. Sure, her eyes are closed as she soaks in the sun. “So, you got my message,” she comments, “I was wondering if you’d actually show.”

She pulls herself up to sitting as Reixal appears, and her elated expression only grows. There’s grass stains on her white cover-up, but she doesn’t notice in her excitement. “Reix! I didn’t know you were back!” She grins, “I didn’t think about bringing any games, thanks!”

“Aix, sit down and join us!” Gesturing between the two of them, she grins. “You know each other, right?”
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:24 am

Muraxami looks towards the park after turning off his Nintendo Switch and playing Legend of Zelda for like 5 hours straight. He then hears his Holo-Com go off and listens to Clerxha's message! He's so excited, considering he hasnt interacted with his comrades in friendly banter in a while... He packs a 12 pack of beer into a bagged cooler and straps it around his waist. He stretches and pulls out his pre-order gift, the HYLIAN GLIDER!!!! Muraxami jumps out his window and soars across the skies of the world, over the Dark City towars the Park. He blows fire out of his mouth periodically to blow himself higher into the sky to keep a constant glide. As he approaches Lake Moar, he sees the group right next to the lake. He makes a huge grin as he thinks of a devious scheme. He blows fire out of his mouth furiously so he soars higher and higher into the sky until he decides to fold the glider up IN MID AIR!!!... He begins to plummet right above Lake Moar and flames up laughing like a maniac because on impact with the lake, it will explode into a geyser and wet everything in 100 feet...

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Muraxami makes impact with Lake Moar and water is sent flying into the sky....
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:44 am

Clerxha's greeting brings a smile to Aixus' face. "Yeah. I didn't think so either."

You're welcome.

”Heeeeeeyyyy guuuuyyyysss!!!!!"

Aixus looks behind him to see Reixal in a swimsuit running towards them.

Oooooo the master doesn't look too bad in a swimsuit, does she?

Are you serious right now?

What? This is a rare sight. All I'm doing is basking.

You're an idiot.

Yeah, well at least I'm not socially awkward.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aixus looks up in the air and sees Muraxami falling towards the lake. As he hit the water, a large amount of it starts to fly in all directions. Instinctively, he extends his hand toward the lake and all the water comes to a halt, just floating in the air.

Well, at least you're still good for something. I wonder if you're stronger than her nowadays. I would hope so.

Aixus takes a deep breath. All the water gathers above the lake that's half full, forming a large sphere. Without warning, the sphere drops into the lake all at once.

Muraxami was still in there.

I know.

Aixus looks over a Reixal and says, "No I don't really know her that well. We've spoken once or twice, but nothing extensive. It's good to see you, Reixal." Aixus looks at the lake, which is now starting to settle, waiting for Muraxami to emerge.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 am

Reixal's eyes grow wide as she watches the huge wall of water hurtle towards her.  She then watches in awe as Aixus stops said wall of imminent doom and drops it back into the lake.  Unsure of what to say, she applauds both Muraxami's enormous cannonball and Aixus' show of power.

Reixal then looks at Aixus and considers him for a moment.  While she certainly recognized his face, she got the feeling that he himself had changed.  Clearly some stuff had gone down while she was away, but Reixal decided not to comment on it, instead focusing on enjoying Clerxha's picnic.  "It's good to see you too!"  Reixal moved aside to make room for Aixus and thought for a moment.  She somehow felt she recognized the person who had just cannon-balled into the lake, but she wasn't quite sure who it was.  She certainly didn't remember anyone with red hair besides Rixup, and that was not Rixup.  

"Who was that?"  Reixal looked back across the lake and waited to see who emerged from its depths.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:11 am

Out of the corner of her eye, Cler notices the man falling from the sky. He's got red hair and it takes her a second to realize that it's Muraxami, not Rixup. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised with it being either of the two. She's ready to rush forward and heal him, when instead an entire geyser-worth of water splashes up. Instinctively, she raises her arms, and her shoulders both glow a golden color as her magic kicks in, creating a wall in front of them.

She smiles at Aixus as he drops the water back into Lake Moar, and the construct dissipates into a golden dust after the waves settle. Well, this is the start to an interesting picnic, she muses, running a hand through her now-short and purple-tipped hair.

"That," Cler addresses Reixal, "Would be Mura. I take it you haven't seen him in a while?"

She loops her arm through Aixus' and rolls her eyes despite the upwards tilt of her lips. It's lighthearted as she says, "He's always made an entrance. Even when we first met." She leans further against Aix, hoping that there won't be a fight between the two guardians.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 am

Working in her shop, it's been a pretty hot day for Roixuk. After being away from her shop for awhile she began a full spring cleaning, having the garage doors open to get some sort of breeze.  Grease on her face, and goggles covering her eyes Roixuk and Cossy lean on top of one of her old motorbikes she's been working on, tired, drained, but most of all hot.  "Geez, Cossy.  Why is it soooo fucking hot??!!"

Immediately, She heard a ring through her goggle headpiece.  She tapped the side to project a message from Clerxha.  Hey all, it’s Cler. I’m holding a picnic. There’s food. There’s drinks. Non-alcoholic, because people on other worlds don’t let me buy alcohol. Anyway. I’m in the park, by Lake Moar. Everyone’s welcome. Bring extra food if you want. Hope to see you all soon!
    Roixuk's eyes brightened at the message, and instantly went through an old trunk of clothes looking for a swimsuit.  She found a yellow polka dot bikini set, and instantly put them on, as well as a pair of short overalls.  She grabbed an umbrella and a boombox from her shop, and opened a dark corridor to the park. "Alright Cossy, lets go have some picnic fun." Once they arrived at the park, she gave a loud whistle to get their attention, them being about a couple of yards away as she jogged up with the boombox above her right shoulder.  "Hey Hey Hey!  Whose ready to partayyyy?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:45 am

Muraxami is about to let out a triumphant roar until he notices that the half of the lake he just ushered out, has become a sphere.... and is about to slam into him... all he does is make a .___. face and brace for impact.. He spins in the water a couple of times only incurring some kinetic damage, and pops up out of the water after about a minute or so. He swims to shore laughing like a rambunctious child and walks up to the group. He pats Reixal on the head and waves a brief hello and gives her a warm smile as he makes his way to his targets... He gives Roixuk the same brief wave and smile as she walks into the park and finally is standing right in front of Aixus and Clerxha. He smiles and picks BOTH of them up without effort and laughs whole wholeheartedly!

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I've missed you guys so muuuuch! Especially you Aixus my good comrade! Nice job with the water as usual my friend! If you weren't here i can guarentee that the two wee lasses here and all this wondrous food would've been SOAKED!!! WEEELELLP I'm starved soooo"

He sits the couple down next to Reixal smiling and turns around and makes his way to the food and makes himself a hearty plate of of macaroni salad and 3 sandwiches. He sits down next to the group and begins eating slowly...

"SOOOOOOOO How has everyone beeeeeeeen?"

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:20 am

Lexi is sat in the open window, blankly staring out towards the city the slight breeze brushing her long ebony hair against her face. She had been sat there unmoved for hours just clutching the bright crystal necklace, her mind lost somewhere deep in her memories.
    She grimaced as the beeping sound snaps her back to reality. She turns and jumps back into her room frantically searching for the device, desperate to cease its noisemaking. She grits her teeth when she finds it under the bed and snatches it up and reads the message.
    "Fools..."
    Lexi stares at it for a moment then tosses it back onto her bed. She walks away but stops short when passing the mirror catching the blue of the crystal. She frowns and makes a fist. She stomps back and changes into a black and purple high-waisted bottom and swimshirt, rolling her eyes at her reflection as she tucked the crystal into her shirt. She grabs a few other things and opens a corridor, pulling her org. cloak over her head and steps through arriving at the picnic just in time to witness the shenanigans. She groans and walks over to the group hesitantly nodding a greeting at Clerxha, Aixus and Mura and eyeing the unfamiliar faces. She puts down a basket of desserts in front of her and stares at the ground.
    "Figured you'd like something sweet...thanks for the invite." Lexi looks up at the colorful group for a second then walks away toward the lake away from them and sits letting her feet drop into the water.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:44 am

Aixus looks over at Clerxha as she loops her arm with his. "Y-yes, well..." Aixus stops to clear his throat. "That's Muraxami for you. Always has to make sure to get everyone's attention as always."

"Hey Hey Hey!  Whose ready to partyyyy?"

Aixus looks back to see Roixuk who is also in a swimsuit along with some short overalls on.

Don't you dare say anything.

Whaaat? The only thing I'll say is that I definitely don't regret dragging you all the way out here.

Aixus is then suddenly picked up along with Clerxha and then sat down next to Reixal. Looking at the others, he says "Might as well have some food, it might not list long with our very on vacuum cleaner over there."

I just realized.

What?

You're not exactly dressed for the occasion.

Aixus looks down at what he's wearing and then at what everyone else's is wearing.

Well I didn't know there was a dress code...
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:26 am

"WhaaaAAAT?! That's Muraxami?!"  A few moments later, the huge man walked out of the water.  She felt slightly disoriented as his heavy hand ruffled her hair, but she shook it off and returned his warm smile.  She laughed as Clerxha and Aixus were bear-hugged by the sopping wet Muraxami.

"Hey hey hey!  Who's ready to partayyyy?"

Reixal turned to see her old friend, the organization engineer, Roixuk walking towards everyone.  "Roi!!!!" Reixal got up and ran towards the bikini clad woman and hugged her while she still had the boombox on her shoulder.  She urged her to put down the boombox and gently tugged on her to come to the lake so she could dip her feet in.

In her excitement, she almost didn't hear the quiet girl with black hair and violet eyes join the party.  That is.... until the girl mentioned sweets.  Her ears perked up and she swung her face around to eye the basket Lexi had just put down.  Releasing her grip on Roixuk, Reixal ran to the basket of sweets, opening it up and looking through it's delicious contents.  Her eyes looked like a hunter who had just captured its prey.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:14 pm

"Roi--" her greeting is cut off when she's scooped up into the air, her petite frame causing her legs to dangle above the ground. Cler almost turns intangible as Mura bear-hugs her and Aix, but she manages to ignore rib-crushing hug. Her cover-up is now damp, and her pale purple and pink bathing suit is somewhat visible through the fabric. She takes a deep inhale, oxygen returning to her lungs, before replying to Mura, "I've been good, you?"

She's about to greet Roixuk again, when she notices the arrival of someone she doesn't quite recognize. There's no one in her memory with black hair and purple eyes, no girl at least. Cler smiles and nods in response, and it's only as the girl speaks and puts down the basket of sweets that memories connect. Lexi? Wonder what happened. She seems very different, the brunette thinks, before realizing that it's probably not a topic for a picnic.

Instead, she calls out as Lexi sits further away from the group, "Lexi! Don't be a stranger! The other two girls are Reixal and Roixuk. I dunno if you've met them before."
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:49 pm

"Hey! Ooof--" the air is blown out of me for a moment as Reixal embraces my figure, gesturing me to put down the boombox.  My eyes soften at my close friend, and as I go to place the boombox down to fully return the hug she's gone in an instant to a black and purple haired chick with sweets.  I shake my head, This girl really can't resist sweets... I wonder whose this chick?

"Roi--"

I look beyond Reixal and the stranger to see a funny scene of Cler and Aixus being lifted by a muscular man that emerged from the water.  "Yo!!" I run up to them, and place the boombox on the blanket before embracing them both, my overall getting a little wet from their clothes.  "It's so good to see you guys! And this one," I turn around to the huge man behind me that waved at me, lifting my goggles to get a better look at him.  I bring my hands to his face and squish it around a bit making funny faces until it finally clicks. "Mura...mura-san?" I squish his face around some more, lifting his nose up like a pig and pulling his bottom lip down lightly to show his bottom teeth.  My eyes glitter, "MURA-MURA SAN!!!!"  I immediately jump on him swinging my legs around his waist hugging him as hard as I can. "I missed you so much!!" I hung my head backwards to see an upside down Aixus and Clerxha, "I missed ALL of you."

Jumping off Mura-mura san, I walk towards the black and purple haired girl with sweets, ruffling Reixal's hair as she ogles them. I squint at the girl, "Lexi, right? The name sounds familiar, I've been asleep for a pretty long time so I don't remember much. The names Roi!" And I pat my hand on her shoulder firmly before looking into the basket of sweets as well, "Got any oatmeal raisin?"

Last edited by RoixukXXII on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 am

Bruxi lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Honestly, he was quite bored- before joining the organization, his life was rowdy, adventurous, and exciting almost everyday...but Peace wasn't such a bad thing- when they did have it, at least. Not to say the Organization hadn't encountered its fair share of Armageddon-level events, but, ya know. Just before he dozed off into another nap from boredom, the frigid Nobody heard a light beeping noise, sounding from his wrist. He sat up, a brow raised, and slid up the sleeve of his cloak, revealing the flashing holocom wrapped around his wrist.

Hey all, it’s Cler. I’m holding a picnic. There’s food. There’s drinks. Non-alcoholic, because people on other worlds don’t let me buy alcohol. Anyway. I’m in the park, by Lake Moar. Everyone’s welcome. Bring extra food if you want. Hope to see you all soon!

The male smiled softly. This should be...fun. With a surge of excitement, he leaped from his bed, and straight into a Dark Corridor, soon arriving at the park.

Upon arrival, he saw many familiar faces- but that was it. The faces were merely familiar, but not all entirely friendly, for he knew most of them quite little. He strode to the side of Muraxami, resting a chilled hand on his shoulder. Interestingly enough, when the two touch, small amounts of steam escape between Bruxi's fingers.

"Guys, I found the Red Elephant in the Park. What's my prize?"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 am

Aixus scratches his head when Roixuk says she missed all of them.

Hear that? She missed us. That...person missed us. Who is that?

I don't know. I've only seen her once before.

Oh yeah, that time with the lava monster. Do remember what happened that time?

Nope. The last thing I remember was her swooping in on a ship and saving everyone. After that, it goes blank.

Damn. Are we just gonna throw that memory in the garbage along with the uthramalians and your other assassin?

Oh no, no need. I'm sure we'll remember this one.

Aixus walks over to the picnic blanket and sits down. He doesn't grab anything, instead just observing the people around him.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:31 pm

What no one has noticed yet is that while there’s still a butt load of food, a whole lot more has disappeared than anyone’s actually eaten. Whole trays and plates simply gone. Entire dishes and platters, vanished.
    Suddenly, the basket of sweets jerks into the air. Reixal, who is half-way into the basket, rummaging through the treasures within, also jerks into the air. The basket jerks a foot higher, then three. Then it zips upward, disappearing into the foliage of the trees above.

High in the branches of a tree, the picnic basket comes to a stop 10 feet in front of me.  I’m casually sitting on a large branch, holding a very long fishing pole. Scattered throughout the branches behind me are empty plates and containers, completely licked clean of every morsel of food. “I knew I smelled Lexi’s baking.” I jam the fishing pole into a crevice beside me, and after making sure it’s secure, begin reeling the basket towards me. “But that is the strangest looking soufflé I have ever seen.”
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Muraxami has finished his plate of food and relaxes for a while when Bruxi touches his shoulder and the steam starts to rise.

"And I've been found by that awkward frozen penguin that our mother birthed >.>
    How are you brother? Would you like som-"

JUST THEN, Muraxami was looking towards the sweets that Lexi had brought along and saw the basket get zipped into the foliage of a nearby tree... He was about to offer to get his brother a sweet and to eat his dessert.... This was unacceptable... Muraxami charges swiftly into the treeline, following the line until it makes its way into a tree's foliage... Muraxami effortlessly lifts the tree up and pulls it out with its roots and throws it with a mighty roar towards the lake... A ton of empty plates and tins fall from the tree and then.... The basket falls, with Reixal still holding onto it, and Mura catches it along with Reixal, and runs back to the group. He motions for his brother to come back with a smile and looks at all the delicious sweets and turns his attention towards Lexi. As he asks the question, the tree makes impact with the lake, a massive wave of water is sent towards the group...

"Thank you so much for the sweets love! I can't wait to sink my teeth in!!"

As he asks the question, the tree makes impact with the lake, a massive wave of water is sent towards the group...
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:07 am

As Lexi moves away to sit she pauses as Clerexha called out to not be a stranger. Just then one of the actual strangers places her hand on her shoulder, making her flinch.
    Dont touch me... Lexi's jaw sets as her hands curl into tight fists.Not here...

Taking a deep breath she turns to look Roi in the face, jerking her shoulder out of her grasp.
    "Yeah...they're in there somewhere. Good luck with that." She says through gritted teeth as she watches the basket zip right into the air along with the woman who could only be Reixal. She walks away smirking at the Object Removal Specialist's tricks and sits at the waters edge. Just then Muraxami dashes towards the tree, rips it out of the ground and hurls it into the lake.

Fuckin-

The tree causes a ripple of waves and before she could react one of them smacks right into her knocking her back, her body skidding against the sandy shorline.
    Lexi scrambles to her knees coughing up water while gasping for air. She stands to her feet glaring at Mura through a curtain of black hair as she creates a ball of dark energy.

With a devilish grin playing on her lips she speaks,"Oh I'll give you something to sink your teeth into.." She tosses the ball up and spikes it, sending it hurling into the guardians face.

Last edited by Lexi LXX on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Nixena ambles into the park after seeing the geyser of water appear and then vanish. The girl had already intended to take the day off and relax at the lake, so she packs up a bag full of additional food from her restaurant before heading out.
    "Ori, come on now," the blonde says, and her white wolf sniffing the ground and scratching, tearing through some of the grass. "What are you smelling, anyway?" All she gets in response is an unamused look from golden eyes.
    Wow. She really does need to get out more often.
    Arriving on the scene, all she sees is a redhead launching a tree into the center of the lake. This is going... better than I expected, she thinks, a small smile on her lips. She waves, although it's more like opening and closing her hand. Orianne whimpers, nuzzling her side. I guess this means I'm late?
    She passes the majority of people as she kicks off her shoes on her way to the lakeshore. Nixena whistles in appreciation as a raven-haired girl spikes a beach ball into the redhead's face.
    "Nicely done... um, I don't know your name."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:52 am

Reixal feels the basket she is holding get jerked upward into the air, causing her to reflexively hug tighter to the basket.  She feels herself get lifted into the air and just has on her best poker face as she comes face to face with the green thief.  Unsure of what to do or say, she responds "I'm not a soufflé, YOU'RE a soufflé!"  This is all she is able to blurt out before she feels herself fly into the air once more, only to be caught by Muraxami.

A little dazed, Reixal shakes her head to clear her thoughts.  It is at this point that she hears Muraxami mention the basket of sweets she is holding.  Not wanting to share, she hugs the basket tightly once more and wiggles out of Muraxami's arms, contorting in strange ways just to escape.  Upon landing on the ground, Reixal begins jogging away from the lake and tidal wave.  She scurries up another tree and looks behind herself just in time to see the black haired girl spike a ball right into Muraxami's face. She snickers at Muraxami's misfortune while sitting down into a tree branch and making herself comfortable.  She pulls the sweets close to her once more and looks around, checking for any more thieves with a sweet tooth.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Cler stands around, hands clasped behind her back. This is all really amusing to her, at least based on her smirk and the crinkle on the bridge of her nose. She moves out of the way of the wave of water, walking backwards into the newest arrival on the scene. "Nix? Good to see ya! That's Lexi, by the way." She looks around, smiling when she sees a rather oversized white wolf searching for something. She takes the bag of food from Nixena's hands, and places the additional items on the picnic blankets.

Flopping down onto her back in the grass, right near the blankets, she sighs. She rolls over onto the blanket, reaching for the closest plate of food. Her stomach growls again, and her cheeks flush a little pink despite the fact that most people's attention is elsewhere. She starts eating the sandwich while watching everyone else in amusement. She'll heal anyone if they get too rowdy... but for now Cler enjoys the warmth of the sun and the feeling of being surrounded by friends.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

I watch the water consume Lexi in a tidal waves, as the excess rolls to my knees.  "Lexi!!! Are you oka--"  In Lexi's place, there was an angry Lexi. A "I'm gonna kick you up your ass so hard you'll feel it in your brain" kind of angry. Nope, I'm not gonna be anywhere close to her right now.  I run and climb up the tree Reixal fled to, grab an oatmeal cookie to stuff in my mouth, and watch everything go down in suspense.  "This is gonna be good!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:26 am