Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Top Ten Superheroes of All Time

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Top Ten Superheroes of All Time Empty Top Ten Superheroes of All Time

Post by AixusXXIX Wed May 20, 2015 4:41 pm

So I woke up this morning only to find out that I have nothing to do. It's a while since I had a free day, so after twiddling my thumbs for about 20 years, I decided to make another top ten topic because why the hell not, right? Then I was all like "Shit, what should this shit be about?" That's when I realized that I had to watch the season finale of The Flash TV show, great show BTDubs. After watching that, I decided that this would be it. Here's my top ten list of my favorite superheroes.

A couple of things I want to say before I get started. For this list, I'm picking from both Marvel and DC, so these are just the best hereos in my opinion. Notice how I said in my opinion? Yeah, there's this thing called an opinion that I have. If you agree with it, good. If you don't, good. Fell free to post your Top Ten Superheroes list, I would love to know your picks. But, without further adon't, let's get started.

Number 10: Raven (Rachel Roth)
    Okay, so here's the thing about Raven. Some people call her edgy and it's true, she is edgy. However, the reason why she's edgy is becasue if she feels any type of emotions, her powers would go haywire and she'd fuck shit up. With her father being a demon, it would have been very easy for Raven to be a villain. Her character surpasses all that, though, and she fights for good. It's actually very admirable that she sacrifices so much to be a hero.

Number 9: Superboy (Kon-El)
    Okay, so here's the dildo. I think Superman is one of the shittiest Superheroes out there. Why? Well, he's black and white, and he's OPNESS. The version of Kon-El that I'm referring to is the one depicted in one of the best cartoons of all time (list for another day), Young Justice. Not only is Superboy incredibly nerfed compared to Superman, but he's such a grey character, it's not even funny. It's a lot easier to relate to Superboy because he's shown to have flaws. He goes through a lot of hardships that are relatable. I'm not saying Superman doesn't have any hardships, but the ones that he does have, are not relatable at all. And I know that the Young Justice version of Kon-El is very different from his other depictions and much more insignificant, but I love it and that's why it's on this list.

Number 8: The Incredible Hulk (Bruce Banner)
    Do you know what it feels like to turn into a badass raging green monster that's completely and utterly unstoppable because of his rage? No? Yeah, I didn't think so. I honestly don't know who came first, Dr. Jekel and Mister Hyde, or Bruce Banner and The Incredible Hulk, but I like the concept. They both undergo a serious transformation that turns into something that's vastly different from themselves. And both versions are awesome in there own right too. The Hulk is a badass monster that tears through everything and Bruce Banner is very patient  (to the best of his ability, of course) person who specializes in fucking science. It's like the nerd on one side and the brute on the other. It's actually pretty disgusting.

Number 7: Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)
    Okay, so this guy is too much. Specifically his depiction in Young Justice. Not only is he humble and selfless, but he's so cool. This man pretended to be a traitor so that he could infiltrate his father ranks and take him down from within. Like, bruh. To put that into perspective, this man infiltrated his own father's ranks to take him down from within at the cost of being viewed as a scumbag by all of his comrades. Like, if that's not honorable and selfless, then nothing is. I obviously also love his kit and the way he uses his powers, it's just too badass.

Number 6: Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
    I don't know if there are any Hawkeye fans out there, but sorry. I like Hawkye too, it's just that Green Arrow is fucking awesome. He's usually a very funny character that can kick a lot of ass despite lacking superpowers. I actually can't get into the TV show, Arrow, because Green Arrow is a dick in that shit. And it's funny, because I was really hyped for that show and just never got into it. Then I started watching The Flash TV show and Green Arrow guest starred in it. That's when I found out the character was actually a serious character and not the laid back character that cracks a lot of jokes. Being a fan of the characters that crack jokes, I was extremely dissappointed when I found out that they decided to go with a serious version.

Number 5: The Flash (Barry Allen)
    Okay so here's the thing about The Flash. He fucking awesome. It's actually pretty disgusting how awesome he is. He's so badass, he can rupture holes in the fabric of space in order to go back in time. Like hello? HE'S A WALKING TIME MACHINE! He also has a little bit of a tragic past, and it makes him more awesome. Not like fucking Batman where it turns him into a fucking edgelord. But, don't worry, you'll hear some more of my Batman stuff later on in this list. For now, let's just focus on how badass The Flash is. Yup. Just let the badassery sink in.

Number 4: Captain America (Roy Rogers)
    Let me make something clear. Captain America in the comics and in the cartoons is nothing special. But have you seen him in the live action movies from Winter Soldier onwards? Bruh. This man is too cool. Like for realsies. Chris Evans does such an amazing job at being a badass, that it's literally not even remotely funny. I just can't even conjure up the words to describe how badass this guy is. It's just too much. And what's funny is that he wasn't that badass until Winter soldier came out. It's almost as if Marvel was all like "Yo, Captain America is the worst hero on the team....let's fix that shit" and BOOM! Captain America: The Winter Soldier AKA Captain America: He's Cool Now came out and changed history forever. Like I for realsies did not think Winter Soldier was gonna be so badass before I watched it.

Number 3: Robin/Nightwing (Dick Grason)
    Okay, fuck Batman. Like seriously, The Joker needs to bend him over and stick his pistol up his fucking asshole. Nightwing is the only real mother fucker in the entire bat entourage. This is how you do a tragic hero. Bruce Wayne is too....flawless? Is flawless the word I'm looking for? What I'm trying to say is that Batman rarely makes mistakes. He's so....I don't know....calculating? Nightwing is so much more prone to fucking up. Batman's the type of person that will stay in with his 10 percent health Dragonite with minus 6 on all stats against a plus 6 on all stats Mamoswine and then watch you miss your 100 pecent accuracy ice shard and then say "That miss didn't matter, I knew your spread." The use splash and OHKO you with a crit. Does it make sense? No. Was it badass? Debatable. That's why I like Nightwing better. He's got just as tragic of a past, but his ablity is toned down so that there's more room for failure and development. Who knows, maybe I just like the sidekicks for whatever reason.

Number 2: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Green Lantern, specifically the Hal Jordan version is freaking badass. Idk why, but I love his power to just will shit into existence. It's actually pretty disgusting. I don't have much to say other than that though. I just like the concept of the lanterns in general. And the reason why I picked Hal over the other two humans is becasue he's the best one. Guy's a dick and the black one's too serious, it's actually pretty disgusting, so yeah. Pretty boring for a number 2 choice, but don't worry Number 1 is way cooler than this guy.

Number 1: Spiderman (Peter Parker)
    I fucking love the shit out of Spiderman. It is literally scientifically proven that Spiderman is the best Superhero known to man. He is super smart, he is super awesome, AND he gets all the bitches. Like for realsies, Gwen Stacey, Mary Jane Watson, and Black Cat are some of the hottest bitches around and Spiderman pounded every single one of them while getting extra action on the side. You know shit is real when not even a mechanized octopus can stop this mother fucker. Goblin on a glider? Spiderman eats that shit for breakfast. Homocidle maniac with gauntlets that emit showaves? Bitch please. Spiderman gets his dick sucked a clean 17 times an hour. Why? BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING SPIDERMAN, THAT'S WHY MOTHER FUCKER!!! Spiderman is so badass, he just wins based on his badassery alone. No one can be better than Spiderman, he's just....ugh, I have to stop. If I don't, I'll just gush endlessly. Seriously tho, [Only admins are allowed to see this link]=BestSuperheroInExistence!

So there's my top ten superheroes list. If you didn't like the vulgar language, go fuck yourself.....PLEASE SUPPORT CANCER RESEARCH, THANK YOU!!!!
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Top Ten Superheroes of All Time Empty Re: Top Ten Superheroes of All Time

Post by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Meh. Fine. I'll do a top ten!:

1. Captain America
    2. Wolverine
    3. Iron Man
    4. Deadpool
    5.Hulk
    6. Nightcrawler
    7. Spiderman
    8. Thor
    9. Vision
    10. Cyclops
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 am

Top 10 Males
    1. Spiderman
    2. Deadpool
    3. Wolverine
    4. Captain America
    5. The Human Torch
    6. Cyclops
    7. Superman
    8. Thor
    9. Beast Boy
    10. Cyborg

Top 10 Females
    1. Starfire
    2. Rogue
    3. Raven
    4. Storm
    5. Pixie
    6. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    7. Squirrel Girl
    8. Spider-Gwen
    9. Scarlet Witch
    10. Shadowcat

XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Since this is more of a favorites list my top ten are (why it only gotta be heroes why aint it just be all)

10. Jubilee
    9. Dazzler
    8. Raven
    7. Iron man
    6. Spider-Gwen
    5. Scarlet Spider(Kaine)
    4. Batgirl (Stephanie brown)
    3. Ravager (Rose Wilson)
    2. Kitty Pryde
    1. Spiderman (Peter Parker)
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

There are just so many! Here are my personal favorites. If you haven't heard of them, you should definitely look them up.

10. Wildcat (Ted Grant)

9. The Human Torch (Jonathon Storm)

8. Supreme (Ethan Crane)

7. Firestar (Angelica Jones)

6. Dr. Strange (Stephen Vincent Strange)

5. Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)

4. Rogue (Anna Marie)

3. Martian Manhunter (J'ohn J'onzz/ John Jones)

2. Specter (Jim Corrigan)

1. Static (Virgil Hawkins)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 am