Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Simply because i can... and im bored.

Rina Orkame
    Rina Orkame
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role:

Simply because i can... and im bored.  Empty Simply because i can... and im bored.

Post by Rina Orkame Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 am

"Wake up..."
    "ZzZz"
    "Wake up!"
    "ZzZz"
    "Danm it, I am a god you wake the hell up now!"
    "Huh, What?"
    "Good, Now that you are awake, Im bored, and I know Creators shouldn't be bored with all this creativity and stuff but, you know... Screw that."
    "Where am I?"

Rina looks around her immediate area. Everything was black and she was hearing voices, familiar voices. When she realized whats happening she stood to her feet and bowed. "Forgive me, lord. I hadn't known you wou-" The voice cut her off instantly. "Blah, blah, blah. Formalties Shmormalities! I'm bored, ammuse me!" The little blonde girl straightned herself and sighed. "How?" She asked curiously. "Hmm, You know that world I took you from, and put you in? Yeah, theres another you there, and a few other of my creations." She looked a bit perplexed but nodded since she did, infact, remember the world. "Yes, what about it?" The voice responded with a slight laughter. "Ah, yes, go there and meet them, all of them. There should be five of them." Naxir let out a deep sigh. Her gods modes of amusement where very complicated indeed. "Why? wouldnt that possibly interfere with their story arc in some manor?" The voice thought about it for a second. "Indeed it might, thankfully the creator of that world has a special place for encounters such as the one you are about to embark on. After it is over, it will be like it never happened. Now go get them and have them do stuff together with you!" The girl, reluctantly, obliged with the wll of her creator. "Who am I looking for, exactly?" The Voice thinks again as he recalled the names of his creations and where they might be. "Ill give you the knowledge but right now Begone into the your own bedroom!" Suddenly the voice vanished and the darkness that surrounded her vanished as she opened her eyes. "Hnngh, thank god... now I can get some good ol' fashioned sleep..." She says as she slumps into her pillow, or what she thought was a pillow. "... with my lovely body pillow... that I do not have!" She flipped over the covers and there was a brown haired girl a smidge taller than her laying in the bed with her wearing only a white tee shirt and an orange bra and panty set. "Im in bed with another girl! She's real pretty... like me? Holy fuck this is the me... I hate him!"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Simply because i can... and im bored.  Empty Re: Simply because i can... and im bored.

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 am

Naxir was peacefully sleeping in her bed. Enjoying its warmth and comfort, deep in her dreams light. Suddenly, a cool breeze blew past her body. It felt as if someone had ripped the sheet off her body. she opened her eyes slowly and confused. I hint of blonde hair grabbed her attention. she turned her head and noticed, well, herself or better yet, her somebody. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, Ho-lee Shit!" She panicked jumping out of the bed and crawling backward to the nearest surface. " I-Is this a joke?" She questioned as she stared at her counterpart sitting in her bed wide eyed in disbelief."Yes it is, Hey Naxir! That's you and you are going to hangout with you and find my other creations and enjoy their company as well, Kay bye" Naxir was surprised at the sudden voices appearance."No, Wait!..." She shouts. She returned her gaze to herself and sighed."Hi... Rina." She smiles. "I'm Naxir, nice to meet ... me."
    Rina Orkame
    Rina Orkame
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Simply because i can... and im bored.  Empty Re: Simply because i can... and im bored.

Post by Rina Orkame Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

Rina waved at Naxir with a bright smile on her face. It was weird to be standing face to face with herself, but in a way it was really fun. She got off the bed and walked over to Naxirs closet. "Hi Naxir, Lets hurry up and get things over with, i will know who the others are when we get close enough to them."  She sighs as she slides open the closet door looking inside. "Do you still have my.. Oh you do." She says as she pulls out an orange get up from the closet (the one in the poorly drawn picture that i may or may not redraw). "Cool, now I can revert back to my old days, heh" She says sliding into the clothing article. "Get dressed, we have to finish this quick before continuity kicks in and screws us over." She says tossing Naxir some clothing that seemed like her clothing and walking to the door.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu May 07, 2015 8:02 pm

The clothing slaps Naxir in the face as Rina threw the clothing at her. A deep disheartened sigh escapes her,as she realized how abrasive she was. Lingering feelings of pity and apologetic thoughts, for all the people she was like this with, filled her head. "Ugh... Fine" She slugs her way into the bathroom to bathe and clean up. A few minutes of running water and angry grunts passed before the shower sounds stopped. When she finished, she walked out fully dressed and stretching. "So, do you know where to start looking or are we just gonna wing it?" She asked walking over to Rina by the door and opening it leading to the door way. It was quite quiet however there was one person walking in the hallway, but Naxir payed said person no mind. It was rather early in the morning too so She figured no one would actually be out at this time of the day anyway. Unless they where woken up by you know their somebody or something and maybe forced to do something she didn't want to do. That stopped being general altogether.
    Rina Orkame
    Rina Orkame
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Rina Orkame Thu May 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Rina watched as Naxir slowly walked into the bathroom. She raised her arm to smell herself to make sure she didnt stink. She shrugged but didnt want to not bathe. The very moment Naxir left the bathroom Rina dashed in after her. The shower turned on and Rina undressed and hoped in. "Im gonna be quick... wait why am i telling me how quick i work..." She stated. She was begining to think that maybe this might get "Th-Tha a little weird. A few moments pass once more and she runs out of the shower in her towel.ts him! Well one of them! get him!" She blurts pointing at the guy walking past the doorway. Trusting the fact that Naxir will work quick she ran in the bathroom to change her clothing. Lots of fast shuffling and movements can be heard from behind the bathroom door.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu May 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Naxir barely budged when Rina bolted into the bathroom behind her. She just watched her for the moment then turned back to the door. A few moments passed and Naxir jumped as Rina started screaming to get him. "Wha- What? Him? Right um okay." Naxir Frantically dashed out of the room door behind the man. He had gotten some good distance between them but it gave her time to think. 'how am i gonna tell him, should i just... no... Maybe.. Gah I'm getting closer no time for this improvise it is.' With that she hops on the guys back wrapping her legs around him and putting him an a rear naked choke. Se held him for about 13 seconds with enough pressure to put him out. once he passed she dragged him into the room with Rina. She plopped his slump body in a corner and closed the door. " I Got him" She called out to Rina who was still fixing her self in the bathroom.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Thu May 07, 2015 8:42 pm

I was having a good start to my day. I woke up happy, I woke up early, I was about to hit a good morning run, go visit my park friend, ever since the park 'mysteriously stopped existing then somehow randomly turning into a grassy wonderland seemed unfavorable as a place for her child so i visit er to keep her company. I figured i was probably the only one awake at this time, but that was wrong. I noticed as i walked past one of the doors, that it was open and a girl stood in the opening. I nodded at her, she was real small but she was cute. She felt familiar for some reason, like I've met her before. I shrugged it off and continued with my current plan. i get close to the stairs to go down 'em when suddenly a little hobbit person hops on my back and Starts choking me. It was fast, i didnt expect it, i was already caught in it. I knew the one rule off Rear naked chokes, The best way to get out of a rear naked is to not get in it. Her form was tight and left no openings that a ground game amateur like me would be able to spot. A few seconds pass and I'm out, all of my tapping outs and Gasping was futile, I blacked. A few moments pass and I wake up in the room i walked pass and the girl was standing over me.
    "You know, kidnappers usually tie up their victims to prevent them from fighting back."
    I quip seeing ow im not tied up. I slowly stand up watching her for any sudden movements. The door was closed, so leaving quick wasn't gonna happen. I sighed deeply and prepared to fight my way out of the room.
    Rina Orkame
    Rina Orkame
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Rina Orkame Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 am

Rina was throwing on her clothing alot faster after she heard the comotion and gasping. A few seconds past and she ran out the room and saw Xirsch easing is way to the door. "Oh, you got him? Good. Hey, weirdo, dont go no where, were gonna hang out today." She says matter-of-factly. She walked over to the guy and leaned in closer to him. "Hmm, you look oddly familiar? why?" She asked curiously. 'Maybe because he is Chris' Nobody.' Rinas eyebrows raise as if acknowledging this fact. She shook her head for a second. "Wait, I met Chris in this world... does that mean i have to find hi-" The voice cuts her off 'Yup, ask that guy for help he should know.' She sighs deeply and looks at the guy. "Yo, Wheres your somebody?" She asked, assuming he knows what she is talking about. "Also, relax we arent gonna hurt you anymore. Well if it doesnt come to that, at least."
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu May 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Naxir leans on the doorensuring he doesnt try tomake a run for the door. "Come on,dont you want to hang out with two lovely ladies?" She said jokingly. In all honesty, she didnt want to do this herself, but she new that rina woldnt be allowed home until this day was fullfilled. She lookedoverto rina then back at Xirsch. "Listen, i don't want ot be here either. Its just something, we have to do. I cant explain it but i can tellyou, it'll be oversoon. Hopefully."
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

"I'd love to hang outwith lovely ladies. Point me in their direction and ill be on my way..."
    I say with a straight face. Mainly, because lovely women don'throw good men in choke holds. I halfheartedly pay attention to the girl as she spoke. I nodded in agreement. When I honestly planned on running away as soon as I got the chance. Screw this and their day.
    "Well, when you put it that way, I'll gladly accompany you. Where too first?"
    I put on the best show I can muster up in this situation. Hope fully its convincing enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am