Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+4
BruxiXXVIII
GexkaXXV
AixusXXIX
Muraxami XXXIX
8 posters

The Mura-tatorship...

Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

The Mura-tatorship... Empty The Mura-tatorship...

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 pm

SO! The story starts out as such! (think of heartless as much more humanoid/ dark beings)

The second keyblade wars have just begun, Heartless and Nobody alike war on a Planet called Terra for dominance. The humans caught in the crossfire are just numbers in the eyes of the Nobodies leader, Muraxami. Muraxami has trained his numberless to be just as strong, if not stronger than a numbered nobody. The numberless nobody figures range in the millions and all of them are just as sadistic as their fearless leader. In small towns and villages where the three races can live in peace, Mura destroys them. He believes the Nobodies are the rightful rulers of Terra and humans and Heartless alike are scum. He has amassed an Empire starting from The Dark City and has expanded all the way up to the other two factions capital cities. The humans have been under siege longer than the heartless have... The nobodies are ruthless under Muraxami after he dethroned Kexan and exiled Aixus off the planet. The numberless are just slaves in the death machine that Muraxami has created. His nobody army is nigh invincible and he rarely takes to the battlefield anymore. Instead, he tortures the P.O.W Humans and Heartless. He has set up an amount of concentration camps within the territory he has claimed that it would make Kexan die all over again. You see, Kexan was a peaceful and ambitious leader. However, Ambition is weak without strength and violence. What Numbered nobodies there were have all went into hiding out of fear of being sent into the concentration camps or being brutally killed... Which Numbered will take a stand?..
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

The Mura-tatorship... Empty Re: The Mura-tatorship...

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:08 am

Muraxami's forces keep pushing forward at an unstoppable pace. Village after village being burned to the ground. The army starts to make their way to the next village, but they stop before they get too far. In front of them was a field and a massive portal that stood about 300 feet tall. In front of that portal stood Aixus, the other guardian...the one that didn't go insane and take over his home like a bitch... He held a rather powerful bullhorn. He holds the bull horn high in the air, towards the army and speaks into the microphone attached to it. "Make this easy on yourselves and call your leader. If you refuse, I will blow up his house via remote detonator. With you numbers, you'll eventually be able to put me down, but that won'r matter. You're leader's house will be gone and with me dead, who do you think he will take his anger out on? The choice is your's, but remember: You've had to deal with Muraxami. Imagine what an angry Muraxami is like. Just call him here, and you won't suffer his wrath; worst case scenario, I will."
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 am

Muraxami is just finishing up his session torturing a Heartless councilmen and Human General when a numberless comes to him with his head down in shame. He relays the exact message Aixus had just made via Bullhorn.... Muraxami slaps the numberless with a backhand so hard it snaps his neck and kills him. He seethes in anger, clenching his fist tightly and summons his brother, Bruxi. He puts his hand on his brother's shoulder and grips it tightly not in anger, but in trust.

"Brother, the fool I let live out of mercy has just reappeared... We are so close to watching this world burn! End this pitiful imbecile! I will not have an ant ruin my kingdom like Kexan ruined ours!"

Muraxami begins to walk towards a Dark Corridor portal he had conjured and briefly looks back on his brother.

"Oh, and he is going to blow up YOUR house... Just fruit for thought.."

Muraxami walks into the portal chuckling in an evil manner and comes out into the Organization graveyard. There he stands in front of both Kane and Kexan's graves. He sighs with anger in his chest and glares at the graves.

"Your inability to act made us weak! Your innovation proved nothing but useless without the proper action! Your passiveness time and time again proved nothing but that we could be defeated time and time again! I have made us strong! The numberless no longer riot but instead praise me! They are indebted to me for the power that I gave them and that which you neglected to give... This world will belong to only Nobodies, not the filth of Humans nor Heartless will even remember they had a home here. I will wipe them off the face of history! Then Kexan, I will show you where the Nobodies belong in the galactic food chain!

He spits on the graves and walks through another portal into a different concentration camp, closer to where Aixus will most indefinably meet his end..
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:13 pm

At the edge of an altogether different sort of camp Gexka sits with his back to a tree keeping watch. Anybody who didn't know him might have wondered why a boy in a tattered black cloak, with bandages covering the left side of his face, and with his left arm missing was keeping watch. What those people didn't know was that while very few people escaped the ravaged villages and even fewer the concentration camps, it was thanks to this boy any escaped at all.
    It was the fact that others underestimated him because of his injuries that Gexka benefited from the most. He had received his injuries at the very start of the war, when the numbered were still confident they could crush the numberless. He had allowed himself to be surrounded and was fighting for his life. Some moron numberless tossed a powerful shrapnel grenade into the fray and the surprise of it allowed the grenade's blast to catch Gexka's left side. Fortunately, the grenade also killed every member of the squad, allowing Gexka to escape to lick his wounds. He lost both an eye and his arm and now walks with a pronounced limp.
    In the shadow of the tree Gexka shifts slightly, turning his eye south. Something's happening. He can feel it. It's at the very edges of his perception but he knows it's there. Somewhere far away, but still much too close, something is happening.
    Gexka grabs his walking stick by his feet and quietly levers himself up. Then he does something strange. He deliberately leans against the tree with his shoulder stump resting against the bark. He rests like that for a few minutes before sharply pulling away from the tree with a grunt. A chunk of the tree comes away with him, connected at the shoulder, leaving a deep hole in the trunk in the exact shape of a human arm. The prosthetic hangs loosely for a moment but slowly begins turning a verdant shade of green. When the color reaches the tips of the fingers, Gexka takes a second to flex the artificial limb. He learned this trick a month after he lost his real arm and over time he's improved the technique so to him it almost feels as if this green arm is his flesh and blood.
    Gexka silently moves into the makeshift camp and begins waking the people with a hand over their mouths. The group is small, maybe 30 people. Some of them he rescued, some he found, some came to him. They're an assortment of humans and heartless with a few nobodies with disabilities that make them worthless to Muraxami.
    They're ready to move in 15 minutes. Usually they only move during the night, but Gexka wants to get as far away from the disturbance he felt as he can. Whatever it is, he wants no part in it. He's seen too many of his friends die in this war and knows he's no match for the full might of Muraxami's forces. Besides he has this group to look after for now. He has to make sure they're safe and the only way to do that is to keep moving. The group sets off northeast and Gexka doesn't look back.

Last edited by GexkaXXV on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Bruxi nodded his head and closed his eyes as he waved a Corridor to open before him.

"Aye, my brother; though we are close, fools shall come yet still, challenging your might. Quickly and easily dispatched shall they find themselves when they bare their fangs towards us."

He stepped into the Corridor and exited before a large mansion. He let out a great sigh. It had been emptied. Truth be told, the home before him was actually Bruxi's; Muraxami was always a nomad, never wanting to attach himself to a place and claim it as his own...except, now, he had. To Bruxi, this was a time of great growth for Muraxami. His brother was always one to allow nature to take its course, and allow others to dictate history...except now. Now, Muraxami had been fed lies and passivity far too much, and took Fate into his own hands, shaping it with his fists. They'd gone too far..sacrificed too much...and were so close to their goal.

Within, Bruxi could hear an amassed symphony of beeping. Explosives, he'd figured. He let out a sigh. He turned and created another Corridor, only to arrive in front of the squadron of Numberless  under his and Mura's command. Bruxi wore the cloak of a Nobody...yet, its tips were frosted by his Ice, tainted with Darkness...and stained by blood. His expression was one of Wisdom...and Power. He stood tall with his men at his back and an arrogant Aixus before him. He raised a brow at the large conglomeration of Water and let out a sharp sigh.

"...It's been quite some time...Aixus. However...

He let out another sigh.

what is a single building to the dominance of a World? Destroy it if you wish. However, your actions will bring nothing but rubble...and your blood shall be shed."

He raised a single hand, his palm held up towards Aixus. And within a few seconds, an Arena made of Ice and Darkness encased the two. Bruxi walked towards the betrayer, no expression on his face at all.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Chaos and madness...that's what this city has become. But he can't know you don't want his rule... Lexi's face felt like it was permanently stained with tears from all that has happened and still is happening. She was staring in the mirror for a long time, so lost in her thoughts that when her cloak was tugged she jumped scaring the boy behind her. She looked down and her face softened as she sighed in relief. She knelt down and held the boys shoulders. "And what are you doing up? You know you're not supposed to be out here."The boy was silent, in fact since she rescued him from a group of "weaklings" sentenced to death..he hasn't spoken a word. Muraxami had betrayed them all, and she did everything she could to rescue people from those camps. She was hiding a group in one of the abandoned houses far from the center of the city, she did her best to watch them but she couldn't just stay put...
    She hugged the boy and sang to him until he fell asleep. Once back in bed she returned to the mirror. She frowned at her reflection, she would never be used to wearing all black. Lexi shook her head and painted the skin around her eyes black, tied a black mask to cover the bottom half of her face and pulled the large dark hood over her head. She made her way out and using the shadows to creep around the camps.
    She was about to escape with two slaves when his voice stopped her cold and her eyes widened. Her words came out in a whisper.
    "Aixus..."She rushed the two away into the cover of the buildings before she spread out her wings and flew them back to the secret base. She quickly returned and made her way through the shadows to where she heard him. She was going to move closer when suddenly ice and darkness blocked her."N-no.."The word escaped her lips and she slowly backed away knowing very well who had joined the scene.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead

Post by RixupIX Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 am

In the graveyard, filled with tombstones, where the brother of the pyromaniac and the somebody of the brothers graves were. Rix looked down at them, with tears running down his eyes.
    Why did I let this happen... I could've helped. But all I was doing was sleeping! I can't believe myself!
    Rixup wipes his tears away with his arm. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a strip of Kexan's cloak soaked with blood. More tears started to run.
    I will avenge you brother... Both of you... Muraxami will pay!
    He clenched his fists tightly. Suddenly he heard from behind him a portal appearing. He quickly put his hood on and makes another portal and walks into it before Mura appeared from the other. The portal leads to the city, on top of a building where he saw the city covered in chaos. Rixup grabs the strip and wraps it around his right arm. He looks down to where he sees Aixus and Bruxi. He continues to watch from afar. He begins to grind his teeth.
    I just have to wait for the right moment...
    Memories begin to replay in his head. When he woke up and went outside and saw Kexan on the floor, and looked at Rixup with a face that said "I'm sorry" and getting brutally killed by Mura in front of Rixup. That's when he ran away, and began to train. 
    And now this is where he's at. Rage building inside him, preparing to just erupt out of him. He puts his fingers on the blood-soaked stip and rubs the blood on his face, making what looked like when Kexan had the tribal detail under his eye. So Rixup made the tribal markings under both eyes, then began to watch Aixus and Bruxi as a dome of darkness and ice form around them.
    Uh Rix, you okay?
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Aixus looks around him, inspecting the dome itself. He creates a corridor of darkness just outside of the dome, leading to a random location within the city. The corridor remains open for a little bit and then closes. Looking back a Bruxi, he begins to speak. "Well since I can easily get out of this by creating a corridor of darkness, I'm going to assume that this is more of a challenge than a trap." Aixus' tone is very cold, not the it would have any affect on the frigid one of course. "Whether or not my blood is shed today, your brother's rule will come to a close. I made the threat of detonation to lure him out here, but, instead, he sends you. Does he care so little about your life? Only he would truly know the answer to that question." Aixus takes a deep breath before continuing. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" he says, grabbing his one of his daggers and throwing it straight at Bruxi. He knew Bruxi would simply dodge, but he threw it anyway.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Machinist
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Taking back what was rightfully ours to begin with? I am so in that! I thought to myself as I walked through the portal with some very important people. See, what happened was that I was feeling pretty sad that my unlimited supply of metal was lying under how ever many feet of dirt Muraxami felt necessary to put on top of him. Yeah, Muraxami is definitely not my favorite when it comes to the two guardians...BUT! Aixus came to me. He came to me with a plan....and this plan....Makes it so that my endless supply of metal is.....Wait! I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm on the other side of the portal and I see a familiar world and a fairly sized dome of what looked to be ice. Welp, that worked. Yay! I thought to myself. Next to me is a special girl and a couple of extraordinary people are on their way. I grab the girl by her hand who, by the way, is wearing an organization cloak that's clearly too big on her, and I proceed to run around the the dome and through the portal set up by Aixus, which led to the city streets. The corridor closes behind us as soon as we run through it. As we ran through the streets, I saw a figure up on the roof of a building. Too certain that we were spotted, I guided the girl to and abandoned building and instructed her to hide.

I proceeded back out side and, with a single jump, I land a few feet behind the figure on top of the building. "I know you saw us, kiddo...show yourself and, for your sake, you'd better not try anything." I said to him...or her...could be a her....

(the figure on top of the building is Rixup)
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:16 am

The Frigid One gazed at the Assassin with a blank stare. The dagger whizzed by Bruxi's head as he tilted it to the side slightly. His hand still raised, Bruxi solidified the Arena by clenching his fist, yet still approaching his opponent. He stopped short, about five feet away, and stood tall.

"His rule need only last until our goal is attained. My life, however, shall not be rendered forfeit; for, it is you who shall experience helplessness. As far as confidence goes..."

He began to form two long swords of Dark Dry Ice as he eyed his opponent.

"Fate shall guide me."
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Muraxami is in the middle of torturing a Human City official for weaknesses into the Capital city until a spy brings him his daily report. You see, ever since Muraxami attained his absolute rule over Terra, he keeps up with intelligence and likes to snuff out any small chance of rebellion. The most foolish mistake any ruler has ever made was to ignore a weak force... Those weak forces can bring down the mightiest of empires. Muraxami wills to snuff out any and ANY hint of rebels. He skims the report and finds three occurrences that stick out like a sore thumb... One is of a group of disabled or otherwise deemed useless numberless have gone missing from one of the camps. The espionage spy notes that he saw a cloaked figure leading the band, and that he had a "treelike ligament".. Muraxami sighs and understands there is only one Numbered who has power of Nature. He notes that Gexka is alive and is underway with saving any helpless Numberless. He reads the next point where the Spy pointed out that he saw a bright light soar into the sky, and that it was indeed wearing a black cloak. Muraxami undeniably knows that the Angel is alive and well and is puzzled as to how she was able to recover from the chaos Mura had wrought. And last but not least.... There was an odd spike in energy in the Dead sector, AKA the graveyard..... He knows that only a halo can make a spike as big as the one in the report. Mura summons one of the analyst Numberless and tells him to pull up the radar... He sees the energy signal is not far off and waves for the numberless to disappear. He opens a Corridor of Darkness and walks through it and appears in the city on a building next to Rixup, the Flame Halo user...

"SO! The Flame Halo user has awoken from his slumber... Rixup I can see the discomfort in your eyes at my New World... Are you still bothered that i annihilated your Brother and his Somebody? You would let it go if you could see the world I am attempting to build for us Nobodies! Now! Either you join me, or you die... Just like your Brother... Which will it be, Brother of a murdered King..."

Mura holds one hand out with his palm open and the other in an Iron Fist...
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 am

Rixup hears some commotion from behind him of Acero talking about how he saw him. He turns slowly only revealing one eye glowing red.
    I am no slave to that idiot of a ruler. I'd rather drown in the deepest ocean than join him. I believe you're Kane's test subject right? My brother's somebody... Now go and do what you were doing. Bring that girl to wherever you must bring her.
    Just as he finished a dark corridor appears next to him. He quickly looks over for whoever appears out of the portal. Rixup stares at the corridor, seeing a familiar hated face. He sees Muraxami the so-called new ruler of this world. Rixup's heart sunk in when he saw him. Memories replaying in his head over and over again. He turns his head to him a little so all he can see both his eyes glowing with a serious face. 
    There is no way you can make a world better than big bro... There is no way I am joining you... And there is no way I'm letting this place get taken over by the likes of you!
    The pyro takes off his hood revealing his bloody tribal face and long, spiked hair caught in flames. 
    This place would be better if you dropped dead.
    Rixup reveals his gauntlets and greaves but with no flames coming from them. Instead there are electricity running through them. He knew that flames shouldn't work on this brute, so the only other thing he has is to trust in his electricity. He begins to summon his halo onto his arm where the strip of Kexan's cloak was tied to. Rixup begins to glow.
    MY RACE WILL NOT BE TAKEN OUT BY YOU!
    He points over at the purple demon with full rage and a face that looked not to be messed with.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:13 am

Mura sighed with a smile on his face... It had been two years since the fall of Kexan and Muraxami was so close to achieving his goal... He looked at Rixup with a light chuckle and threw his cloak off the building, baring his flame tattoos on his arms and the sigil on his chest..

"Enough of the pleasantries, Little Flame... Let's get this show on the road!"

Muraxami immediately launched himself above Rixup as to not come head on with him and grabbed him by his flaming hair. Mura then proceeded to fall off the building, dragging Rixup with him. He dragged Rixup's face along the building's side as the two plummeted towards the ground. Less than ten feet from the floor, Muraxami kicks off the building's side and throws Rixup's body into the ground.Rixup hits the ground with such force that a crater that goes 10 feet deep is created.. Mura lands and looks over at the crater whilst cracking his neck..

"C'mon Little Flame!!! Burn!!! Hate!!! Avenge the fool that I once called Master!!!"
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:51 am

Rix lets out a little smirk and put his hands in his pockets as he knew well that a berserker like him Mura, they would go in for the first strike, and he knew that to win this battle, you had to strategize as Kexan would say. Fighting Muraxami would have to take timing and patience, no matter how much you want to beat his face to the ground. He watches as right when he finishes talking, he runs towards Rix. He didn't expect him to go for his head, but before Mura had a grip on Rixup's head, he quickly made a duplicate out of solidifying fire and moved a little to the side, so what big ol purple man took was a fake Rixup down the building and dragging his face and just destroying him into a crater. Rixup turns around to the edge of the building and looks down at what this "ruler" did to his clone. He turns his head to Acero with his smirk still on his face.
    That was close.
    He slowly lets his body fall right off the building head first still while still having his hands in his pockets and using thrusters in his greaves, he goes full speed down the building. Rix sees Muras head and yelling something out to the fake Rixup, so before he lands behind Mura, he does a flip and kicks him right on the side of his neck while still having his hands in his pockets. And right on impact, electricity stings his neck and sends him flying into the building Everything felt like slow motion for Rixup. He lands at ease and turns to see the real fool of a leader fly deep inside the building.
    I didn't train two years for nothin'
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Muraxami comes out of the rubble blowing his nose of dust and dusts his shoulders off. No visible damage was dealt to him and he cracks his neck. He begins stretching his shoulders and legs as he looks at Rixup with an emotionless glare..

"Forgive my temper little flame... It's been two years since I fought a halo user and their trickery. Don't worry, it shall not happen again, Little Flame. Now, it seems I will have to revert to a trickery of my own.. However, the you two years ago would have stood more of a chance..."

Before initiating the next move with Rixup he crushes the clone with his Hand of Yami. He snuffs out the flame and then makes the hand disappear for only a moment. He summons it from behind Rixup and attempts to slam it into him. He then throws a talisman from in front of him that reads "tsunami" in japanese.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:19 am

Lexi ran through the shadowed streets of the city. seeking shelter in one of the larger buildings. On her way she sees buildings further down start to crumble to the ground followed by what could only be Muraxami's rage filled screaming. Little Flame?... "Rixup.."The angel moves in a bit closer just as Muraxami throws two attacks at Rix. She stays hidden in the shadows but creates a blast of light that stops Mura's hand of Yami in its tracks. She quickly makes her way around the area waiting in the shadows. (by the way her wings are no longer out they're in tattoo form) 'Come on Rixup...we can't let him win.'
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:23 pm

The petite girl rests along the sooty windowsill of a tall run-down building on the outskirts of a forest. The wooden structure is so rickety that none of the escaped prisoners even dare seek refuge in the tower. She vanishes from sight for a few seconds, even though she knows full well that not a single soul is overseeing her presence. The only sign of her existence is the trail of footsteps that appear on the building's dusty floors. Sounds of battle echo faintly throughout the streets her hearing has only enhanced since Muraxami took over. The thin figure clambers onto the building's roof to get a better view of the ensuing battles. She's closer to a fight between Rixup and Muraxami than the other one. But she knows that it's between Aixus and Bruxi. Sadness pains her heart, but she’s too vengeful to go and help either party. She’d rather slit the ruler’s throat in his sleep. But it’s not like she’s forgotten how he had once been a friend. Her hand has hesitated on more than one occasion, especially before she’d escaped the torture camps—before she had seen those blue eyes fade to nothingness three months prior. Besides, her reappearance would be like a ghost’s apparition or someone who has stolen the face of the formerly cheerful and bubbly assassin.

She lowers the cloak from her head and whistles lowly. There’s nothing that can be done, the girl thinks defeatedly. There are too many people that will get hurt. Turning intangible, she drops through the roof and other levels, her now pixie-cut hair ruffling with the slight breeze. She's greeted in the basement with a white wolf whose fur has become matted and dirtied as time has passed. The wolf whimpers, as though it's trying to soothe the brunette's trepidation about going to fight. I'm so sorry I couldn't save her, she thinks as she runs a hand against the wolf's head. I’m too weak. There's a locked chest in the corner of the cement room, and the gaunt girl opens it, releasing a cloud of dust. She hasn't touched it since the day she buried her sister's nobody. The tattoos on her body glow faintly behind scar tissue as she conjures nearly a hundred constructs within the timeframe of five seconds. She hasn't lost her abilities; in fact, the girl has done barely anything other than train in accuracy, speed, and magic since her sister was murdered before her eyes.

To the survivors she's helped, she's nothing but a ghost, a shadow. Her face has paled to the same color as her scar, so to all of them she's just a young nobody trying to fight the power. They can't see the fury and sadness in her eyes. She directed a few of them to a small camp amongst the trees to the south, and she prays that they will stay out of the fight. Perhaps she’ll ensure their safety before deciding what to do.

Ori, the wolf, scratches at the tower's cellar doors with fangs bared. The girl opens the door with a blast of air and a spell cast under her breath. The wolf bursts out of the basement, reveling in the freedom it now has. It starts to howl, but the exultation is cut off when it smells something in the wind. Ori's tail waves in the air, much like that of a dog. The wolf spares a quick glance at the girl before darting off into the forest.
    The final item left in the room is a black leather-bound journal. She has written in it every single day, the only communication she’s had other than with the saved or Ori for what seems like an eternity. She’s been observing what’s happened in Terra and recording all the terrors that happen in Mura’s camps. Tucking the journal into her jacket, the girl sighs and leaves her safe haven.

The wolf’s howl carries across the forest, and the girl runs to the source of the noise. There’s a crowd of maybe thirty people, and she recognizes a few of them. Ori’s jumping up and down, circling a person with only one arm and a major limp. There’s a bandage across the left side of his face, but she recognizes the boy behind the injuries.

”Hello, Gex,” the brunette croaks out her first words in weeks, and it feels like she’s choking on air. “Leaving already?”
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:22 pm

A distant howl shatters  the silence of the forest. A few heads look around nervously but most continue to march on without batting an eye. After a second though, I can feel something through my connection to the forest's plant life; something is rushing directly at us. I slow down and drop to the rear of the group where I concentrate on the life flowing through the forest's greenery. I can feel grasses being flattened by paws, bark brushed by fur, and leaves shifting in the thing's passing. I take in these sensations and combine them into one image of a low, lean wolf racing toward us. It's not a threat, but still, better to be on the safe side.

I stop and the fingers of my plant limb grow out into wickedly sharp claws. The rest of the group quickly notices what I'm doing and stops, some of them drawing various scavenged weapons; lengths of pipe, rusty knives, and sharpened sticks. I motion for them to put the weapons away; they are unneeded and in a fight will only get in my way. I can feel that the wolf is close now and turn to peer into the forest. The wolf suddenly appears out of the underbrush 40 feet away. It continues to run forward and at 20 feet launches itself through the air at me. I bring my left arm up in a smooth motion, intending to impale the beast through the stomach. However, an unexpected flash of memory paints a pair  of horns on the wolf and in that instant I recognize the lunge for what it is, not an attack but a greeting. Unable to stop the momentum of my swing, I quickly release the power holding my arm together and it disintegrates in a cloud of spores.
    I catch Ori with my one arm and spin her around a few times while she joyfully licks my face. I finally put her down, oblivious to the confused stares of the group. If Ori is here that means... I concentrate and can indeed feel someone else approaching through the forest. However the person who walks into view is not who I'm expecting. I don't even recognize her for a few seconds. She's so pale and thin and her posture and expression are exactly the same as all the other nobodies I've tried to help; helplessness, despair, loss. But, she called me by a name which no one has used in over a year and when I peer into her eyes, I can see a flicker of something deep within. A burning ember that is very familiar. 

"C-clerxha. You're alive." It's both a statement and a question. The girl before me looks nothing like the memories I have of Clerxha. But then again, I suppose I don't look quite the same either. "I'd heard rumors that two numbered, matching your and Nixena's description, were captured and put in one of the camps. But I didn't know which one and after a while the rumors stopped. I thought you were... But this is great, is Nixena somewhere around here?" Even as the words leave my mouth I know the answer. I can't feel anyone else in the forest for miles around. Ori whines at the name, and covers her head with her paws. But I know from a single glance at Clerxha's face that Nixena is dead. My lips press into a thin line. "I see." I don't say 'I'm sorry' because I know it won't help. I don't say 'we'll get Muraxami' because I don't know if we will. "We will remember." It is part of one of the refugees' phrase and is a threefold promise. It is a promise to Muraxami; we will remember what you have done to us. It is a promise to the slain; we will remember you. And it is a promise to themselves; we will remember the time before the war and we will one day return to that time of peace. The full phase is 'We will remember. We will live. And we will hope.' The group doesn't understand what's going on, but they recognize the phase and bow their heads in respect.
    Unfortunately, the time for grief is not now and I must move on to other business. "If you've come to ask me to fight, I'm afraid I cannot." I gesture at the group of heartless, humans, and nobodies. "I need to get this group far away from here. I should have left weeks ago but more kept trickling in and I couldn't just leave them. This is the biggest group I've ever tried to move and I fear it is already too late."
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:05 am

He sees his opponent get up like nothing from rubble of the building and pat himself down.
    Damn, its gonna be harder than I thought...
    He watches closely as Muraxami was about to perform his next move, focusing on what will be his next move. He sees him destroy his Rixup clone and take the flames from him. He forgot to destroy the clone so that wouldn't happen
    *sigh* 
    Alright no more mistakes.
    He sees him stand there and from Rix's point-of-view, he only sees Mura put a paper in front of Rixup. He couldn't read it as it was in another language and he didn't have much experience with other languages. 
    Don't bother doing anything to it. It's most likely a trick from what Mura had said.
    Yeah you're right.
    Rix watch out behind you!
    Rixup quickly turns around and sees a hand that Muraxami had on his hand about to crush him. He tried to quickly dodge but sees a light that stops the hand from squishing Rixup. He looks around to see who made that light. He didn't see anyone, but he heard a voice in his head. 'Come on Rixup...we can't let him win.'
    He heard that voice before, and from the light he knew who it was exactly. 
    Thanks Lexi.
    He jumps over the talisman paper and looks at Muraxami.
    Can I just say, your tricks suck. I expected more of a challenge from you, but it does make my life easier to kill you.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Muraxami glares at the light that smacks the Hand of Yami out of this plane of existence and sighs in melancholy. He sees where the blast came from and then has his attention return to his talisman. He jumps to higher ground right before it smacks a wall and smiles.

"Easier to kill me? Heh.."

As the talisman hits the wall, a massive water dragon spouts from the talisman in a violent eruption. It soars into the sky and attempts to come down on Rixup. When it hits the ground, a tidal wave of ungodly proportions will be unleashed, flooding this half of the city. Mura then tosses a very "testy" fireball in the direction he saw the blast of light come from and jumps to a building up higher.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am