Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......

AxeliaLXIX
    AxeliaLXIX
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: The Genius
    Primary Role: Sharpshooter
    Sub-role: Machinist

How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do...... Empty How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......

Post by AxeliaLXIX Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:59 am

Axelia had been wandering around thinking of what had happened since she got to the dark city. She had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she had fallen into a vast body of water and, went about 10 feet under the water before realizing it and started to swim back up, to the surface. Upon reaching the surface gasping for air, Axelia started to tread the water looking around to see if anyone had seen her, embarrass herself. Seeing no one she continued her thoughts about how she met Bruxi, and how her best friend she had known all her life Roxy had been jealous, and then died a horrific death. She cringed when she thought about how Roxy had taken her own life, with a bomb, because she couldn't stand to not have Bruxi and Axelia both. She still wondered why Bruxi, had chased her all that way when she had first spotted him in her sniper's scope on that fateful evening. She had so many feelings towards Bruxi, and they all conflicted with each other. She hated the fact that ever since meeting him Roxy's been gone and died all because of him. She also thought it was cute, and sweet of him for chasing her all that way when he could have just let her be, after she had run away from him. She only knew him and was sure there were more people to meet here but for now he would have to make do. She had a feeling of love and hate for Bruxi and couldn't decide which one was stronger at this point and decided it would be better to just avoid him for now even if he was the only one who knew of her existence in the dark city, at least that she knew of. As she was treading the water thinking of all of this she felt this odd feeling. Almost as if she was being watched by someone so, she looked around but didn't see anything.

Is anyone here? Am I really alone or is someone watching me?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do...... Empty Re: How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm sitting in a tree at the edge of Lake Moar. In fact it's the only tree on the edge of the lake. All the others are under the water; submerged during a rain storm (caused by Aixus). The water completely filled the crater that the park now is and hasn't receded since. The tree I'm sitting in is only a recent creation of mine, since I wanted somewhere dry to sit. I peer down at the girl in the water directly beneath the branch I'm lying on. She appears lost in her thoughts. So lost, that she can't even find her way out of the water. "So tell me, do you usually go swimming with all your clothes on or do just like feeling soggy when you get out?"
    AxeliaLXIX
    AxeliaLXIX
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do...... Empty Re: How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......

Post by AxeliaLXIX Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 am

This voice had actually startled Axelia and she started to fall down into the seemingly bottomless lake she was in. She quickly looked up and scanned around the lake. She almost instantly turns to see a man in a tree that she knew wasn't there before, when she had been looking around previously. He seemed to have been watching her for a little bit, and she wondered why he hadn't said anything earlier.

I was lost in my thoughts and fell in. I'm soaking wet and would like to get out. Would you care to help me?

Last edited by AxeliaLXIX on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Bruxi let out a sigh. Lately, having spent much time in solitude at his ice shop after having spent time with Axelia, she'd been avoiding him. Surely, at this point, he knew she was not used to such things as illogical as love, or romance. However, our Frigid Hero knew that separation was not the remedy for her heart, and that time together would soon teach her how these things went. With a grin of confidence, he gazed down at his communicator; it always had a GPS on all active members who were not within the castle's walls, as many of them enjoyed venturing out into the Dark City and beyond.

He located a faint pink dot on the outskirts, near the park where the great explosion occurred some time ago. Totally Kanè's fault.

He threw on his cloak and ventured out, stepping through a Dark Corridor. He arrived next to a large pool, with a newly sprouted tree next to it. He flickered his gaze to the soaking wet woman of his dreams and blushed faintly as he spotted Gexka. He cleared his throat and nodded to him as he stepped atop the lake's quickly freezing surface, as he froze the surface where he walked. He bent down, and lifted her from the water, getting him wet.

He hated water.

He let out a cool sigh and lifted Axelia into his clammy embrace.

"My apologies...I will probably get you sick, being that I cannot warm you, only chill you.."
    AxeliaLXIX
    AxeliaLXIX
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:13 pm

As Bruxi lifted Axelia up out of the water on to the surface of the ice, that he had created moments ago, a million different thoughts ran through her mind. There were a few things that stood out in all of those thoughts. She had thought about love, and how illogical it was for her to concern herself with being in love, or loving another person as more then a friend. How she thought she had loved Bruxi but, was really just in a trance as he had saved her life and that, brought on a love that was imagined by her and not real whatsoever. In fact, as she had been thinking she quickly realized that instead of love for this man, she felt more then anything rage towards him, for what he had made happen whether his intent had been on purpose, or not. She couldn't help but realize the falsified love that, had been hiding her anger, and slight depression she felt for losing her best friend Roxy. Roxy had been so good to her and such a wonderful friend. Now she was gone, and Bruxi was going to feel Axelia's wrath. She then had the sudden thought of pushing Bruxi's chilling body into the lake while forming a wonderful plan, that she would execute. His body was extremely chilly next to her wet body.

Bye, Bruxi.

Axelia had not even finished that small goodbye before she grasped the man in front of her and, threw him behind her into the lake below. As soon as she had finished throwing Bruxi into the lake she jumped onto the dry land above, and summoned an ar-15 rifle with fire ammo. She then pointed this rifle straight at the lake where Bruxi had landed waiting for him to surface.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Traitor
    Primary Role: Ninja
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Rexus had been following Axelia the whole time. For some reason he was waiting for her to get to a secluded area. When he saw her heading to the park,or what was left of it, he saw his opportunity. However, he didn't expect Gexka to randomly be there. He had noticed him from the beginning and he knew that Gexka would not take kindly to seeing him again. What he was about to do would be misinterpreted by Gexka just because it was Gexka. So he decided to wait in the shadows and see if Gexka would leave. That's when Bruxi showed up.

Shit. I didn't want to make my move until she was alone, but more and more people keep showing up. I guess there's no choice, I'm going to have to make my move soon even if there are people around.

Rexus looks at some weird watch he had on his left wrist.

Time's running out, I'll have to do this now before it does...here goes nothing...

By now, Axelia has thrown Bruxi in the lake and her back was turned to Rexus due to her aiming at the lake. Rexus knew this was his chance, he pulls out a knife and holds it in his left hand. His hand then starts to glow, flowing with electricity. He quickly sprints at full speed towards Axelia upon reaching her, he drives the knife in between her spine and her left scapula. Rexus stops applying force after the knife comes out of the other side. Without missing a beat, he charges his hand with more electricity, giving her a good shock, but not killing her. His intentions were good, but to anyone observing, they wouldn't be seen that way, especially coming from him. He pulls out his hand and She falls to the ground. She's still alive, but sooner or later, she'll bleed out. Rexus quickly lifts his hand to look at his watch. He presses a button on it and lowers his hand back down to his side. He tightens the grip on his knife and remains alert, knowing that the others would simply attack without giving him a chance to explain his actions, which was reasonable and probably something he'd do if he were in their shoes.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

I raise my eyebrows in surprise as Bruxi appears, seemingly at the call of the girl in the water. I watch with a glint of amusement in my eyes as he pulls her out and as thanks she pushes him in. Of course my amusement fades when she pulls a gun on him. I shake my head and mutter under my breath, "Bruxi, Bruxi, still the ladies man I see." One of the tree's branches reaches down and is about to pluck the gun from the girl's hands when yet another person enters the scene. His appearance is so sudden and his actions so unexpected that I only manage to let out a shout before he pounces on the girl with a knife. The branch that was reaching for the gun swells in size and wraps around the man, lifting him into the air and away from the prone figure on the ground.

Angry, I jump from the tree and stalk over to the suspended guy. "That was probably the stupidest thing you have ever done in your miserable life of abominable decisions! She pulls out a gun and your reaction is to charge at her with I knife?! And with both me and Bruxi right here? Man, I don't know what loony bin you escaped from, but congratulations, you've just earned yourself a one way ticket back as well a free lifetime stay in a padded cell."

I stop a few feet in front of the man and wave my hand, clearing the branch away from his face. I freeze in shock as I finally get a good look at the man. My eyes darken and my lips pull back into a snarl. "You!" From our previous encounter I immediately realize that a single branch won't hold him and throw a command at the entire tree. The tree seems to liquefy and engulfs Rexus, then hardens into a wood stronger than iron, leaving only his head exposed. Realizing even this probably won't be enough, I have the grass grow up and wrap around the tree, adding layer after layer of reinforcement. "I heard a rumor that you were out and about, but I thought it was just numberless gossip. I thought Aixus was more than competent enough to keep you locked away. Hopefully this time your punishment will be much more permanent." Trusting that by now Bruxi has emerged from the lake and is doing something about the injured girl and our situation, I concentrate on pulling in all the nearby flora to add to my improvised Rexus cocoon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:56 am