Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Mission 1: Clerxha and Naxir

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Clerxha - Mission 1: Clerxha and Naxir Empty Mission 1: Clerxha and Naxir

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat May 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Clerxha appears in the Forest of the Wisps after stepping through the World Portal. A gust of wind makes the trees rustle. She shivers slighty, though it has nothing to do with the wind. There's something in the forest- she can sense the eerie stillness and the lack of animals.

She watches the portal for Naxir. When Nax enters the forest, Clerxha smiles and says, "Ready...?"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Clerxha - Mission 1: Clerxha and Naxir Empty Re: Mission 1: Clerxha and Naxir

Post by NaxirLXIX Sat May 18, 2013 3:44 pm

A breeze blows past Naxir's face as she steps in the forest, causing her hair to sway slightly to the left. The sound of the dirt and leaves being stepped on under her feet can be heard. Sh lifts her legs as if stretching, and pulls her arms over her head.
    "Super ready, so do we just be sneaky and quiet or do we hit it continuosly till im satisfied?"
    She asks with a semi-serious, semi-joking, tone. She walks up to clerxha and claps once.
    "Also where do we start looking?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Clerxha smiles at Naxir. "Of course you'd ask that." She shakes her head jokingly. Looking up, Cler speaks in a serious tone of voice.

"I'd say let's be quiet for now until either we find the heartless or it finds us. From there, we can come up with strategy." She looks around at the environment, noting the mossy green grass and fallen trees, and the lack of any markings on the standing trees. "It doesn't look like the heartless has been here yet. It'd be best to stick together, but maybe spread out somewhat and search like a grid?" Clerx points to the area that is north- based on the location of the sun and the shadows- and takes a few steps in that direction. "This section seems to be lower, and there's no animals in sight or hearing range... We can start here, and just search for good locations, and places where we could set up an ambush...?" Her musings turn into a question as she realizes that she hasn't allowed Nax to offer any opinions yet.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Sun May 19, 2013 7:50 pm

When Clerxha was near finishing her battle tactics naxir looked around, as a precaution to avoid dangering any creatures that may pass by randomly. Seeing that the place is vacant she lowers herself to a knee and palms her hands to the dirt beneath them.
    "Clerxha, how good are you with weapons other then senbon?"
    As she says this her gloves start to light up and simultaneously five weapons shot out of the ground around her in a circular formation. the weapons where one Dark claymore, Mythril Axe, Ashura sword, Power staff and Vorpal sword. Naxir sighed slightly and picked up the Vorpal sword, which had a crescent shaped blade, she swung it slightly and smiled, she tried to pick up the Claymore but it was too heavy, so she buried it, she then picked up the Ashura, which was a basic katana.
    she sheathed them both in a sword sheathing, belt she made (non electronic its just a belt thats tight enough to hold swords and knives its where her disk would be.) she looked at Clerxha incase clerxha knew how to use whats left.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Clerx watches Naxir summon five weapons. As Naxir tests the swords and buries the claymore, Cler watches the woods around them. She looks down at the remaining two weapons when Nax asks if she knows how to use them.

"I-I'm not above proficient with much else... but does that staff amplify magical attacks?" Cler asks, pointing to the power staff. "If it does, then we might have magic on our side..." She picks up the staff gently, and can feel a slight magical current through it. "Never mind- I can feel it." She takes the rope that she had attached to her belt earlier, and uses it to tie the staff across her back. It's just a short enough that it won't hinder her movement.

"Ready to search?" Cler asks, and checks to see if the staff can turn intangible and invisible as well. It does. Sweet.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Naxir picks up the lext behind axe and sighs, she buries it next to the claymore.
    They will return soon so it will be fine.
    Standing to her feet she smiles ast Clerxha and nods, yes. she takes a few steps to meet where Clerxha is standing and hops twice.
    "Just tell me where to go, assassin!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun May 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Clerxha laughs, and it echoes in the empty forest. "Assassin-in-training, Nax. I'm not an assassin yet."

Addressing the earlier question, Cler points north once more. "We'll start in that direction. Stay within earshot- probably about one hundred feet or so-that way, we can reach each other if the heartless shows up. After all, Aixus did warn us that we could die." Clerx suppresses a shudder at the aspect of dying. "Watch each each other's back, and be careful."

Cler begins to walk in the direction she had indicated. Her usual smile appears on her face as she turns back around to face Naxir. "Come on, let's beat this thing to a pulp."
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

Naxir nodded in agreement with clerxha and walked in a 45 degree angle from clerxha's path. Keeping a safe distance to Clerxha she kept a watch out for anything strange. The breeze felt soothing yet dangerous as the blew past her. Keeping one hand on the Vorpal sword, she sighed.
    "I don't like this sneaky quiet thing, why cant we be loud and draw its attention... but i can't complain, i can actually die...again, on this mission, and so can she. i don't want that."
    She looked to her left then her right, then started marking trees with the sword.
    "I wonder how the others mission, is going, and i wonder if cler is fine."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue May 21, 2013 12:32 am

Clerxha walks silently through the forest. Thank goodness for all that assassin silence training I did... She thinks. A quick scan proves that there's nothing in this area, and she motions to Naxir that it's okay to move forward.

Cler takes a step forward, and sees a bluish light. She blinks twice, but the light doesn't fade. As she approaches the light, it fades, but there is another in the distance. "Nax?" Clerx calls hesitantly and just loud enough for her teammate to hear. "I think I found a will-o-the-wisp... Should we follow it?"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue May 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Naxir jumped through a few trees, seems as if she was already following some herself. She stops infront of Clerxha and grins.

"Yeah, definately, i waanna catch one!"

She catches a glimpse of one in the corner of her eye and cheers lightly. She takes cler's hand and starts running into the forest behind the wisp.

"These things are fast, how do you catch them?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

It takes Clerxha a couple seconds to match Naxir's sudden increase of speed. She intentionally drags her heels into the ground.

"Nax, I don't think we're supposed to catch them... They seem... I dunno, ethereal. I think we should just follow them instead... That way they don't get scared off- seeing as they appear to have some sort of consciousness."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Wed May 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Aloud roar is heard in the direction that the wisps were appearing. A few moments after the roar, a couple tree fell and made loud thuds. Another roar is heard, and it echoes throughout the forest.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

"Oh, I just thought it would be cool to catch on...."
    Her sentence was cut short by a load roar in the distance. Naxir's facial expression went from happy to completely focused. A few falling trees where heard in the distance, she quickly shifted her attention away from clerxha and towords the direction of the sounds. She Place her hand on the katana and Vorpal sword and, almost stance change like, shifted her feet. As the thing roared a second time Naxir was completely hunched, she dashed forward from the position, her speed quite different, much faster then her earlier playful running. She looks back at clerxha as she stops near a tree and grins.
    "Lets go, maybe its something we can hit."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

A shiver passes down her spine as she hears a loud roar. I gues we found it... Clerx thinks. I wonder if it's the heartless or a rampaging bear...

Clerxha shakes her head at Naxir's excitement, but there is a smile on her face. Noticing that the wisps remain although trees have fallen, a small smirk appears. She chases after Naxir, and once Cler catches up, she says in a whisper,"Don't rush it yet. We need to make sure that it's not just a bear..." She points to the wisps. "They'll show us where we need to go."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 am

Several more roars are heard in the distance. More tree fall in the same general area.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Fri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Naxir smirks as Clerxha stated a plan. Nodding in agreement Naxir watched as a few wisp appeared in a trail kinda formation. Ready-ing both her blades she pressed on in a light dash following the wisp. A few more roars were heard and a few more trees, Naxirs expression remains unfased. as she heard more trees falling, she sighed thinking that the beast they are about to encounter, is much to large and powerful to be a bear. Yet she stayed at this pace so she wont run to far into danger and attack a wild animal here.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat May 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Clerxha follows Nax through the forest. She was easily able to keep pace, and stayed a safe distance away from Naxir. Once the sounds get louder, the trail of wisps ends, and Clerxha slows down. She sees a figure in the distance that's clearly too large to be a bear.

She rolls up the left sleeve of her cloak and prepares a few senbon as she continues towards the figure. Once done, Cler looks to Naxir, wondering what her teammate will do next.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat May 25, 2013 2:24 pm

The figure was a bear. A bigger bear than usual, but still a bear. He looks back at the two girls standing there. He growls at them, and approaches them very slowly in order to examine if they were a threat.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Only a bear? Clerx thinks when they discover the source of the noise. Well, that's a huge be-aaaagh why is it walking towards me?! Cler's instincts make her want to flee, but she knows that bears chase people that run.

Looking over to Naxir, Clerxha says, "Don't do anything... it's just curious..." Clerx stands still, not moving from her spot. "It'll probably leave soon..."
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

(ooc: im sorry)
    Naxir comes to a sliding hault as she sees a giant bear, a much larger bear than an average adult bear. She sighed seeing as she cant hit it since it is a wild animal. When it starts to creep closer, she places one hand on her hip, close to her blade, slowly as a precaution not to startle it. She turned to Clerxha and nodded.
    "Maybe we should wait till it leaves, and then continue our search, you know so we don't starttle it?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue May 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Clerxha nods slowly. Her voice is just audible. "I'd turn invisible, and move away, but that wouldn't help because it probably freak out..." She sighs resignedly. "Guess we just wait."

Cler leans against a tree that is a couple inches away, and watches the bear. The bear moves warily towards her, and she avoids looking it in the eye. "Go away.. go away please. We have a heartless to beat..." She whispers to herself.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm

The bear comes a little bit closer to sniff them. A bigger beast lands on top of the bear, knocking the two girls back. The beast held the bear pinned down while it cried out in pain. The bear struggles and yelps, trying to get out from under the heartless. The yelps can be heard through the entire woods. The scorpion looks at the two girls. It then looks down at the bear and takes a bite out of his neck. One last loud yelp is heard before the bear's demise. The scorpion then walks towards Naxir. It was obvious that this scorpion's armor was way too thick to be affected by normal melee weapons. It let out a loud roar that echoes through the woods. The Heartless swings his tail at Naxir. It's tail had a mace ball at the end of it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Clerxha trembles slightly at the scorpion-heartless, and winces at the final yelp at the bear. It's huge! And deadly... I don't see many breaks in it's armor... Clerxha rolls up her sleeve and aims at its eyes, the most open part. But before she can take a shot, the heartless turns away from her and head towards Naxir. Crud... Nax, you've gotta move out of it's way! Cler snaps out of her thoughts, and tries to weaver her way through the destroyed trees so that she can get a better shot.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm

As the bear is destroyed in front of her face by a giant scorpion like thing, Naxir is startled, When it moves towards her she snaps out of it and sighs, Dashing fore ward as it swung its tail at her, she dove to the Part That connects the tail and ball at its end, seeing as it was skinny and the ball was large and round, it left more than enough room for her to hug herself under, as the tail passed over her she hopped up and chased after it, She was planning on Hoppink on it. But when she looked back for Cler, she was headed to the trees.
    "hmm, what is she doing? She is pretty smart so she must have a plan"
    Naxir decides to be a distraction to give clerxha an Opportunity of some sort to do what she needs to, since Naxirs Brawling wont do jack squat against a beast such as this. She decides To Dash away from it and throw her vorpal sword like a boomerang that wont come back to hit it in the head.
    "Hey over here You big Dumb, Ugly, Arachnid!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Clerxha wants to scream a 'thank-you' to Naxir. Of course, she doesn't. Rather, she gets to higher ground, just out of view of the scorpion-heartless. She takes aim at the chinks in its armor at the legs. She let loose four senbon: one into each of the front claws, and one into each of the back legs. They are coated in paralysis poison, and Clerx hopes that it's not the same poison to which the scorpion possibly would be immune.

Immediately following, she sends three straight towards its eyes sockets. Clerxha then watches to see what the heartless will do. Her focus is locked on the scorpion once more- if it charges Naxir, Clerx plans to send volley after volley into the weak parts of the heartless's skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:37 am