Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

ATTACK ON THE PARK!!!

Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

park - ATTACK ON THE PARK!!! Empty ATTACK ON THE PARK!!!

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 pm

A pair of very creepy looking individuals walk into the park. And when I say creepy, I mean creepy. Anyway there were two, hence the word pair. One woman....I think...and one man.....sort of..... "There is the lake. I believe we are in the right place." The woman said in a very emotionless voice. "Hahahaha, yes I think you're right as always, Brigitte." The man said in a voice that sounded a lot like The Joker....from Batman..... "What do we do now?" she said in the same tone.....she never changes tone....It's freaking weird.... "Well, I could just summon a bunch of Zombies and hope for the best hahahahahahaha." he said, obviously laughing. "You do that." She said, taking out a fairly thick book and reading it. "Hahahahahaha, oh yes I will! Prepare to be amazed!" The man put his hands on the ground and soon enough, undead began popping out everywhere. There where zombies as far as the eye could see. Anyone who was in the park at the time was totally screwed.

park - ATTACK ON THE PARK!!! Empty Re: ATTACK ON THE PARK!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:16 pm

The corridor opened over the lake and then closed leaving Zexor behind in a crouching position over the water. It froze under him and began to spread out over the top layer of the lake. He smirked and stood up walking towards the two on the layer of ice.

"Hey this is a park not a horror film set. Now go home before..."

He raised a brow seeing the zombies come up.

"..I have to make you...woah.. and take your pets with you."

He said as he stepped onto the shore.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Mura comes flying out of the portal laughing like a maniac... He looks at the zombies coming up and sees two individuals and smiles maniacally. He draws his Susanoo and looks at Zexor

"I'm initiating protocol 7.Take em dead or alive! ORRRAA!!"

Without hesitation Muraxami lats loose a wave of black flame from his Susanoo with a couple of fireballs following. .
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:55 pm

More and more Zombies appear, an endless wave. "Hey Birgitte? I could you some help here. These people aren't going to destroy themselves." Brigitte sighs, closing her book. "I call upon thee, servant of hades, lend me your power and smite my enemies!" Her voice echoes throughout the park. A portal appears in the sky and out of it Cerberus, The Three Headed Dog, come out. It lands on a group of Zombies and lets out a huge roar. Moros looks back at Brigitte. "Heeeeey, just because my zombies are expendable, doesn't mean they don't have value!" Brigitte sighs again. "Actually, Moros, that's exactly what it means." She says, getting back to her book.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Zex blinked as Mura came out of no where laughing like a maniac. He chuckled a bit and nodded his head.

"I dont know what the hell protocal two is but as long as i get to destroy these guys im happy. Besides i dont have any time to waste."

With that Zexor jumped on one of the Zombies head and began to do the same from one to another. He blinked as the giant 3 headed dog was summoned and he raised a brow.

"Mura you take the Zombies i got digs on the 3 headed pooch."

He then lands in front of the canine and put put his right hand. He closes his eyes and makes a gigantic bone of ice. He then whistles and waves it around.

"Here boy, here boy. Get the nice big bone-sicle."
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 pm

"You got it hot shot Wink Ok there dead beat.. Lets fucking go!!"

Mura laughs more and more as his Susanoo cuts more and more zombies down. He summons the Hand of Yami to hit the Male Enemy from behind knocking him down and Mura sprints towards him, cutting more zombies down. Before he reaches within 50 feet of the Male Enemy, Muraxami spins at a blazing speed yelling and lets loose purple flamenado. He stumbles to regain his posture and balance.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Moros sees the Maniacal Demon coming at him. He doesn't worry because he really far away. But then he sees him throw a flamenado towards and starts to get worried. "Uhhhhh.....Brigitte? Can you do something?" Brigitte closes her book in anger and smacks him in the back of his head with it. "I have been trying to finish this chapter since we got here!" Moros rubs his head in pain. "But look!" He said, pointing at the flamenado. Brigitte turns around and sighs. "I hate you." She says, extending her right arm and creating a barrier. The flamenado hits the barrier and it holds. "Do something about him, you useless idiot." She says, getting back to her book. "Alright then." Moros' eyes glow and all the Zombies get stronger, smarter, and more tenacious. Zombie forms of various animals start to appear such as lions and gorillas.

The three headed dog looks at the bone unphased. The three heads let out a massive breath of fire on Zexor, melting the bone and possibly hurting the elementalist.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Zex smirked a bit then blinked as he saw the dog open its mouth and flames began to grow. His eyes widened as he prepared himself.

"Oh boy.."

He then tossed the bone up and dropped to the floor as the flames melted it. He reached up his hand and stopped the water before it hit him. He sighed and stood up.

"You know i was trying to be nice but it looks like i have to put you down."

With that the water reformed and froze into a giant spear. He grabbed it with his left hand and pulled back. His arm then began to glow with a dark aura as he hurled the spear forward with great power launching it like a bullet at the dogs chest area under the heads. After hurling it he called out as he had noticed the Zombies changing and becoming stronger.

"Hey Mura how you holding up?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 pm

All that could be heard was deep yelling and a lot of destruction. Muraxami had sheathed his Susanoo and was beating the zombies to death....again >.>... He sees them transforming and notices Lions charging at him like a Pride stalks prey.. He clenched his fist and slammed it into the ground causing flame pillars to incinerate the Pride.. He then gets tackled by a damn frickin Gorilla... Mura gets up dazed and hits the ground ferociously. He charges the Gorilla at full speed and the Gorilla returns the favor. The lock up as if wrestling and Mura slams him into the ground and explodes with purple fire violently. He beats the Gorilla to death and draws his Susanoo once more. He angrily cuts the mobs of zombies down and is hindered in his advancement to the Male and Female Enemies

"It's going JUST FUCKIN DANDY! How's your fire breathing mutt Zex!?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 pm

One of the heads of Cerberus pulls out the spear and all three heads let out an earth shattering roar. The beast then charged at Zexor and ate him. Literally just swallowed him whole. The beast the went back to the underworld with Zexor in its stomach.

The Zombies get stronger, turning into hulking creatures. One of punches Muraxami in the fac (probably a mistake) While another grabs him and throws him at another zombie (probably a worse idea) who intercepts him with a punch of his own (okay, probably the worst idea out of all of them)
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Mura rises from the floor in a raging inferno of dark purple flames.... His eyes are overflowing with a bright purple fire and he yells into the sky causing a massive explosion coming from his body. He doesn't want to talk, he doesn't want to think.... He wants. To. Fucking. Kill. EVERYTHING! He rages through the mob now fighting the near body building sized zombies with a raging inferno of both katana slashes and punches/kicks. He throws massive flame waves and fireballs with ease trying to crowd control... He uses the Hand of Yami to clear a path to the Enemies and slashes upward into the sky forming a rather large Wave of flames going right for the two antagonists. He is so pissed, he didn't even notice Cerberus and Zexor were gone...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Zex's eyes widened as he was swallowed by the dog. He held his hands out trying not to go down its throat not knowing that the dog had returned to the underwounderworld. As he reached where the throat let out into the stomach the claws of his left hand clapped onto the flesh and held it tight as to not fall into the acid.

"Well...this is fine mess I've gotten myself into..hmm..what to do.."

He then smirked as he looked at the stomach acid.

"Didn't you read my warning lable. Eating may cause heart burn and indegestion."

He put out his right hand and created a massive ball of flames. He increased the size until it occupied the space of the beasts stomach.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 pm

The beast feels the heat inside it, but is unaffected. It can breathe fire, after all. The beast lets all the fire out with one massive breath. It then lays down and prepares to take a nap.

Brigitte uses the barrier once more to block the attack. "Hey do you think there's enough corpses now?" Moros said while scratching his head. Without saying a word, Brigitte snaps her fingers and smites all the zombies and Mura, killing the zombies. "Wow. You are such a doll." All the corpses glow green. After a while, they all turn into green light and gather into a massive green light sphere in the air. "HAHAHAHA! TIME TO UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN ME!" All the light get absorbed by Moros and a flash of blinding light is created. What was leftover was what looked like the same Moros.....but something seemed just a tad different......

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Zex smirked as he saw the throat open up to let the flames out.

"Nows my chance."

He then rode the flames out of the beast and hid in them. He landed a few feat away and hid behim a rock. His hair, fave and clothes singed a bit.

"Few that was close. Now how the heck to I get back to the park?"

He asked himself as he hid from the sleeping beast.

"Maybe I can catch a ride with him. Just gave to wait for him to be sumoney again. Hopefully that crazy girl does it again soon."
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:09 pm

"Beast!? YOU know nothing of a TRUE BEAST! I will show you a Beast!!"

Muraxami has given into his rage fully at this point and awakened Murasaki-Onii. He slams the ground ferociously signifying a challenge to the male. He then clenched both fists ready for a fight, smiling like the joker in a maniacal heaven...
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 am

(OOC: Zexor, the beast won't be summoned again, you'll have to find a way out yourself. I'm pretty sure you can just use a corridor.....probably....)

A big grin appeared on Moros' face. "Excellent." He said as he dashes at Muraxami and punched him in his face, sending flying back. His speed made it look like he disappeared and reappeared. Moros just continued to grin. The grass around him was dying, like if he was absorbing the life force of everything around him. He then hit the ground with both his fists on the ground, creating a fissure which Muraxami would fall into. The crack extended all the way to the lake, letting the massive body of water to flood it in mere seconds. Soon, the trees started to wither as well. The more life force Moros absorbs, the stronger he becomes. Brigitte continued reading as if nothing was going on.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 am

Zexor looked around for a way out then blinked letting out a sigh. He felt like an idiot for forgetting such a thing. He put out his hand and opened a dark corridor. It seemed unstable however she quickly ran through it before it was forces closed. When the other side of it opened in the park he walked out and looked around he was just behind the female who was reading. He didnt se Mura which meant he probably was in the giant crack in the ground. He walked up behind the girl quietly and put his right hand to the ground causing the floor to swallow her, well all except her head. Which stuck out of the ground like a plant.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Muraxami erupted out of the newly made lake and jumped out... He was breathing heavily with rage and stared at the Male with a burning hate. He knows he is faat as all hell so Muraxami surrounds himself inba raging inferno and walks toward him. He fixes his jaw laughing and wails a coupleof fireballs his way before surprising him with a visit from Yami who binds his legs and holds him still. He then charges him at full speed and attempts to deck him with an explosive ass punch from hell.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Brigitte was just sitting there, reading her book when Zexor creeped up on her. Normally, she would notice him, but she was trying so hard to finish the current chapter, that she didn't. She was in the middle of reading the last two sentences when she was interrupted by Zexor. "Young man? Do you realized what you have done?" She said, as the ground started to shake. "YOU HAVE PREVENTED ME FROM FINISHING THIS CHAPTER!!!! I AM SICK OF EVERYONE NOT LETTING ME FINISH THIS CHAPTER!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She let out a psychotic screech as she let out some sort of force repulse that blew everything within 20 feet radius of her to be blown away. She then notices Muraxami. She walks over to to Moros. Standing in between him and Muraxami, she extended her hand to Mura. "We are not your enemy, don't you see Moros is over their?" She said, pointing to Zexor. All of a sudden, in Muraxami's mind, Brigitte turned into Aixus, Moros turned into Kexan, and Zexor turned into Moros. "Heh, illusion magic...." Moros whispers to himself.

(OOC: To be clear, Muraxami is under a very strong illusion. He will think that Zexor is Moros, that Brigitte is Aixus, and that Moros is Kexan. Zexor will sound like Moros in Mura's mind too)
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 am

The frigid Nobody rocked back and forth in his couch as he stared at his creation. Before him, was a small orb of Ice...yet, Darkness swirled within it. This...new power was unknown to him, and he'd yet to explore it completely. And he would not have the time to do so as of yet, as he heard a bloodcurdling roar of anger that could come from only one person: Muraxami. He quickly grabbed his coat and listened closely as he rushed out the door. ...The park?... He created a dark corridor to the park and emerged betwixt a furious engagement. Muraxami was rushing towards Zexor with a firey strike prepared, meanwhile two odd looking foes grinned at the scene. Bruxi cussed beneath his breath. It made no sense...he glanced over at the female and growled lowly. A book...she must be a psychic mage of some sorts. He stood between Zexor and Mura, staring Mura down. He flung out his arms to his sides and yelled.

"BROTHER! YOU ARE NOT YOURSELF! COME TO YOUR SENSES! THE MAN BEHIND ME IS NOT YOUR ENEMY, NOR IS HE WHO YOU MAY THINK HIM AS ONE! IT IS ZEXOR! YOUR MIND HAS BEEN TOYED WITH!"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Muraxami raged as he thought he was going insane... How can Moros move so fast! With Kexan and Aixus arriving, he felt more "safe". He cooled down a little and rushed "Moros" at full speed. He leaped at an intense speed to deal a finishing blow. It seemed as in an instance, his brother Bruxi had appeared in front of Moros... He felt scared that Moros would kill his brother that instead of a punch, Muraxami grabbed Bruxi by the face and forced him down into the ground forcefulyl and slammed his foot into Moros's face with flames around it, sending him flying.

"Bruxi are you okay!? Why did you try to get yourself killed by the enemy! Kex, Aixus! Get Moros while he's Down!!"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Zex blinked and put his arms in front of him in an X causing him to skid back and stubble taking a knee a few feet back from where he was.

"Oh crap.."

He then blinked as he sasaw that the girl had vanished and was fafacing Mura. He raised a brow and then blinked again as Brux showed up and showed up and stold between them. Hearing what he said he looked confused.

"What are you?...oh crap!"

As Mura charged at them he put his arms up again and put up an ice shield. As the hoof struck him he skid back and the shield shattered.

"What the hell man!"

He said pulling out his chain blade and then held it up for Mura to see.

"Look I'm not that guy. Im Zex. Only I have this blade."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:04 pm