Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Care For A Swim?

Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Care For A Swim?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Care For A Swim?

Post by Chika Kuramoto Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:38 pm

As Chika is pounced on she giggle,her heart was about too rip out of her chest as she sees Leana about to kiss her,not knowing Leana hand Changed,Chikas eyes closed and leaned in kissing her soft lips.
    As she pulls away,and bites her bottom lip she lays back,still with her eyes closed"That... Was... AMAZING!!!" She thought to herself.
    "She spoke with her eyes still closed "Hey I thought you didn't-"slowly she lifts her head and opens her eyes "Wa-" Her eyes widen like an owls as she see Leo. "Oh,um..."She starts to get nervous and gently pulls Leo off and stands.
    "ughhh of course she was playing mind games with me >.<" she thought to herself as she paste back and fourth by him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:33 am

"I-um I..." Leo was at a lost for words, he did find Chika attractive but he didnt think she would be his first kiss. 'Oh hohohoho Oh my Leo i didn't know you were such a lady's man!' Leana exclaims within the confines of Leos mind. He starts getting flustered and a tad bit annoyed because that was a terrible trick she pulled. "I di-didn't k-know, I-I'm sorry Ch-Chika..." He says tugging at his swimsuits neck hole. He shakes his head and pats his cheek a few times as if trying to build composure. "It was L-Leana she tricked you, and i guess me, i didn't want to kiss- Umm no that's not it, it wasnt supposed to happen like th- nghh no that means it was going to happen differently, agh, Uhh Thank yo- Wait no that's not what i want to say! Your l-lips are sof- nooo Stupid! Im sorry..." Leo blurts out in a confused apologetic gratifide ramble. After apologizing he drops to his rump and crosses his leg in pretzel formation and slumped. 'Shit' He thought to himself.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Chika stops as Leo began to apologize,it looked liked he was about to have a nervous break down any second.
    She stood besides Leo and hugged him," It's ok,you kiss better that Leana any way" She whispered in his ear. Before releasing him of her grasp she gently kisses him neck teasing him a little.
    "Leana should come back out I have something really important to talk to her about" She smiled and stood up from her current position.
    Looking around she walked over to a nice 'cool' spot in the grass by the lake,she laid down and began to plot.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Leo became flush faced at what Chika said and then did. He never thought he would be any good at kissing, especially not better than Leana. Even though none of them has ever kissed anyone before, but he figured Leana would at least know what shes doing. He looks over at her and raises his index finger as if pointing something out. "U-umm I... we.. don't control when we.. trade... places... It is completely random, except for a feint blackout moment...." He then looks down and away for a second. "In fact, due to our mental link, there is nothing you can tell her that you cant tell me... b-because we will all. Always. Know. Always. We fixed the forgetting problem a year ago" he says hoping that will clear some questions.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Chika smiles and gets up from her spot,she walks over towards Leo and sits by him. As she sits she slowly leans her head onto his side and closes her eyes " So, I never asked you this, What brought you here,to this world I mean ?"
    As she patiently waits for his answer she plays with his hair,and brushes it down with her hand,her eyes open and she stares at him with big adorable eyes. Razz
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Leo stares at her as she makes her way to him and rests on him. He couldnt help but get much more flustered than he was before. When she sarts to play with his hair he kinda lets out a small pur like sound. When she asks her question, he looked a bit confused. "Well honestly i cant really tell you... alone that is, its a bunch of situations and events the four of us had that lead us here..." he says looking at the sky for a second. "I mean there is a way we can all talk, b-but we only learned how to do it. Never exactly tried it before." He looks down at her with a half smile. "Its a form of advance telepathy, its like lucid dreaming in a sense."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 am

Chika stares at Leo confused,and rubs up against him. " What do you mean by that?.."
    She looks in the sky " We still have a whole day ahead of us you tell your story"
    She holds on to his arm and smile " And I'll tell mine" She smiles and lightly kissed his cheek.
    "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone I promise"
    She laid back down , this time across his legs and waited for his response.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Leo stares at her blank faced for a second. "N-No. I dont think you understand" he says putting his finger to his head. "It has absolutely nothing to do with how much i trust you. Here. ill show you. i guess" He places his index finer and thumb on her forehead. "Just close your eyes and empty your mind. D-dont worry, im not going t-to try anything suspicious" He says. His eyes begin to emit a neon light and if she accepts his actions her eyes should also emit a crimson light. this was a mental connection on a new level.  Her mind would enter Leos. inside it would be an empty dark void-ish space except for four aura figures in the shape of people. One was a bright yelow, another was a deep red, the third was navy blue, and the last was grey. They waited patiently for Chikas mental image to appear.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Chika closes her eyes and starts clearing her mind slowly trying to relax.
    A mental figure of Chika races into Leo's mind,as she looks around all she could see was colors around her.
    "W-what is this,where am I" Her voice began to crack as she wondered about his mind.
    She approched a Navy blue-ish color and stared at it for a breif moment.
    "Is this supposed to be Leore?" She asked curiously..
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

The blue figure stays there dormant as she approaches it. In fact all of the figures stand there dormant as if staring at her. After about a second of doing nothing, the blue figure, that suddenly took the form of Leore smirked and exclaimed "Boo!" as it jumped out at her. He wasn't afraid of her using her powers and probably accidentally killing him from shock because none of them can get hurt or use powers in there. The grey figure took the form of Leo, The bright Yellow figure took the form of Leana, and the last red figure became a girl with short hair, and a more endowed figure than Leana. They all begin to stretch as if it made a difference. Leo Walked up to Chika and patted her shoulder to gain her attention. 'Here in my- Our mind we can all talk to you at the same time, but since its a new technique I dont know how long i can keep it up.' He says kinda looking down and away. 'Well, shes here for a reason any way lets tell her our story and be do-' Leora states before getting cut off completely by Leana bursting into a run and hugged Chika for a second. 'Did you enjoy my surprise Chi~' She exclaims. ' I know Leo did' She blurts, as Leo appears to be flustered and pretends to be absent minded.

Last edited by Leore on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Chika jumps back and accidently hits Leore in the head with her palm,"I'm so sorry you know betterthen to startle me" She smiled,and giggled because it was kinda funny.
    As the other figures take form she stares at Leana "Oh you thought that was funny?" She pulls Leana in and tounge kisses the shit out of her and bites her bottom lip softly," Now that's funny" Her face turned slighly red as she walked away towards the other figure.
    "And you must be Lea,I haven't met you yet,you're so adorable". She pulled her in for a hug and walked back to Leo.
    "I told you before it was fine, but yes".She looked at Leore "Hurry and explain before I go!!"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Leore chuckles as she attacked him out of reflex. 'good to see you too i suppose' He says crossing his arms. Leana is completely startled at Chikas Mental mouth rape. 'Ohmagowsh! Even in my mind Stahp, i mean it doesn't effect me as much now but still!' She shouts pouting a bit. Leora is surprised when Chika just out right hugged her but feels a bit of sadness when she got her name wrong. 'Its Leora...' She mutters just enough for her to hear.'Now that i think about it, your name arent very. Unique' Leana exclaims right before she is told to tell the story by Chika. 'Oh yeah, lets do that. I used to be umm 'normal' kind of, when i was younger... much younger. I mean i was always psychic and what not but i never had...' Leore looks over at the other figures. 'Them. Until i was 9 that is.' Leore Explained. 'I was the first to be created and to take form if you will. Then Leo over there, and then It was-' 'Me! The best one might i add. And as you can see, we are almost nothing alike except visual similarites, like skin color, eye colors, nose size, amount of teeth and yada yada yada. However, im clearly the most attractive one' The rest stare at leana for a while. Then, as if ignoring her, Leo continues. 'The shifts would happen Randomly, and we cant control it, i hope you see the problem.' Leo says as leore started to pace back and forth. 'It began to cause a problem in what I hoped would be a normal life in a normal city. But people couldnt talk to us, we attracted different crowds, and liked different people' 'Except Me I Liked Everyone and Attracted everyone, because im the be-' 'Shut up stupid' Leore and Leora cuts her off at the same time. 'anyway, People started to get wary and avoid us. Our parents didnt quite understnad it, except my dad, he doesnt exist anymore.' They all looked down and away almost as if they were in shame at the thought of him. 'Leore chose it would be best for society, and himself to just run away and make a  living else where.' 'You could say that with random shifting and neither of us knowing what the other was thinking or that the other existed, traveling alone would prove to be a problem' 'Sometimes we would end up in the same city as prior, other times, we would be chased out of a city by a rioting mob of people and officers...' He says staring at Leora with blaming eyes. 'I didn't know there was a law against it!' 'One thing led to another and boom boom bang, we are in this welcoming city that suits all of our needs! Isn't it wonderful!' Leana blurts with enjoyment. 'Now its your turn, dont worry we got time.'
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am

Chika gets embarrassed "Sorry Leora, I didn't mean to mispronounce your name"
    She stares at Leana and winks,"You know you like it you don't have to be shy in front of 'yourself(s)'
    She listens to all of them as they speak and nods her head.
    "Yes I understand this is a wonderful city".
    Before she begins to speak she bites Leana's neck and ran behind Leore,"Now that that's out of the way I can begin my story".
    She sighs,and had second thoughts about it,but she was going to do it anyway just to get it over with.
    "Well. You know my name already so that's a relief I don't have to tell you that" she smiles as she spoke.
    "I will start with my birth and go on from there" She sighs," Well my mother and father were from tow different worlds,which would explain why I can manipulate Fire,electricity,and Metal.My birth was completely accidental according to my mother,but on a stormy night I was born inside of my own home,a small,cute,adorable new born,you would expect both parents to be happy right? But only ome was,My father was furious,he even attempted to kill me when I was still a little itty baby.As I began to grow at an unnatrual rate my parents began to become distant,their fight would be brutal,but somehow I would always be the cause of it.As I continued to grow I noticed I had powers of my own,and started to train myself.My mother was worried about me because I wasn't 'Well in the head' as she said,and when I would 'Black out' I would go on a rampage threw-out the cities when I was younger.Each day I had gotten stronger and obtained new abilities.Like the Pheonix I turned into before,that's new to me I didn't know I could do it until a year earlier. But, anyway, My father came home and went crazy,just whack-o on my mother,I couldn't help her because he was obviously stronger then me.That night he took my mothers life in front of me,that was also the night he lost his"
    The smile on her face disappears as tears start to form and slide down her face." Seeing him,the man that created me and putme in that world,just killed my only friend. After that I went on my own warpath with my 'father' and murdered him in cold blood,no mercy,and little remorse. After that I stood on my own for a few years,stood low,and did what I had to in order to survive.
    A lot had changed,but then I found this place,I met a couple of nice people and still have a bunch more to meet.In this world,I know this sounds weird but I feel complete here,and I will do anything to earn my keep,and stay here.Even if it's to die defending this city I will do it". She stood quiet for a while and sat down and began to cry silently
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:33 pm

The four of them watch her as she speaks, Leana giving off more emotional feedback then the rest. It seemed to be a tough life for Chika. 'Oh' 'Sounds rough' 'I'm sorry...' Leora just kinda stood there wordless.They remained silent for a while and Leana didn't like the silence at all. 'Enough sad talk now, Times up and we cant keep this up much longer with out straining our mind.' Leore nods in agreement as he waves good-bye to Chika before losing form, Leora nods a bit and then loses form, Leana giggles and waves a small good bye before loosing form, and Leo nods before loosing form and all the colors spread around the dark void and boom they are out of His mind and back in their respective bodies. "Well, that's all now huh." He says as his eyes dim down to normal.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Before Chika could respond, they all seemed to have disappeared in the dark abyss inside Leo's head.
    Slowly opening her eye's,she pulls herself up and kisses Leo's cheek softly "Thanks for listening" She whispered into his ear.
    She stood up and looked around "Well we still have about,I say about two hours of "Daylight" left"
    Fixing her two piece up,she stands by the water " Can you make that Diving board energy masterpiece thing you made earlier?" She giggled and stared at her reflection in the water.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Leo stands to his feet and stretches his back a bit. He walked over to her near the water. Neon purple energy expanded from his feet. Suddenly the were being lifted into the air into the air about 30 feet high. A diving board extended from where they stood. "H-Here, i hope. its not too high" He states as he looks down and kinda feels nausea from the height. Leo wasn't really fond of height, or falling, or swimming, or anything dangerous for that matter. "You can go ahead, ill be here"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:22 pm

As we get lifted into the air,with out warning,Chika's heart nearly jumps out of her chest.
    She stared at Leo for a good minute or so before speaking" The best was to overcome a fear is to face it".
    She giggle and gently pulled Leo with her to the edge of the diving board " Don't be afraid,nothing bad will happen".
    She looked down and started having second thoughts,Before she hesitated anymore she wrapped her arms around Leo.
    Before giving him a chance to back out,she leans back and shifts her weight pulling him down with her.
    As they went down,Chika maneuvered their bodies so they would go down feet first and wouldn't break anything.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Leo fans her statement about fears with a painfully obvious lie. "N-No I'm N-not sc-ared..." he says trying his best not to look down. He wasn't afraid of height pursay it was more of a fear of falling. "... you can just go on witho-oh okay the- hngh!" He cringes as she pulls him off with her. The diving board vanishes as his eyes stop glowing. Soon after they hit the water with a splash and the water washes what Leo hoped wasn't tears.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

As Chika body splashes into the water her head pops out of the water,just enough so she could see Leo,stalking him like he was her prey, Chika quietly goes underwater and swims towards him.
    With Leo feet swinging back and fourth, Chika grabbed his left leg and pulled him down with her underwater,she turned her body and dragged him down to the bottom of the lake with her.
    When they reached the bottom Chika pointed at a small underwater cave and began swimming towards it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am