Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

We are Vermin.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

We are Vermin. - Page 2 Empty Re: We are Vermin.

Post by Leore Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 am

"Ooh, so that's how you find them. Is shade interfering with your senses, or uh am I maybe distrating you from your senses?" She ask out of curiosity sake. From meeting Shade and Fey, she got a good sense of the mental wavelengths of there kind. She could sense many things in general from pretty far. Among the many things she could sense a third creature of the same kind as Fey and Shade. It had a stronger 'feel' than Shade but, weaker than Fey's. "...because there's anot her one of your kind, it's bigger than shade, but probably not as big as you are, it's hostile and searching for something. Oh, they take hearts, maybe it's looking for me! I can't tell from this far but it'it's definatly searching for something"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 am

(OoC:Did my work for me.)

"Both, But now that you have mentioned it." Fey lifted his head and closed his eyes. "Yes, such a sweet scent, not a snack." Fey then lowered his head to look at Leana. "Would you like to accompany me? It seems as though you have a better grasp on where it is than I, and besides you wanted to help." Fey thought for a second before speaking firmly, but with a bit of playfulness. "Just please don't coddle this one if it looks like a giant puppy."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm

(Ooc: heh, I'll let you choose wich heartless it is then)

Leana pouts a bit. "But, what if it does look like a big puppy!" She says in a semi whining almost angry tone. Remembering about Shade and that she did say she wouldn't stop him this time, she obliged. "Fine, but when we get there I can't make any promises." She says waving her hand in the street and a psionic hover bike is created. Her eyes are glowing a deep purple. She gets on top of it and smiles. "Come on, Fey, try to keep up." As she says that, the back zooms down the street and hits a corner. She stops at the corner to make sure Fey is not too far behind, because it is his food. She waves to him and takes off for another two blocks and stops at another corner it was closer now. She had to stop frequently because controlling the bike and creating it takes focus away from her sensory abilities, since all her abilities rely heavily on her focus. Confident that Fey is close by she zooms down the street once more covering 3 more blocks and comes to a complete hault. Her bike vanishes from under her, shade stands upright and hissed at the sight. "Found it" she state as she stares at it.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Fey shakes his head at Leana's response, grumbling about puppies and eating things. He looks at the strange display of her powers and turns his head curiously, he then realizes that it is a mode of transportation when she says to 'keep up'.  Fey snorts at her comment, but then stops to look at his missing right arm. He shrugs and lowers himself to the ground balancing himself on his remaining three other limbs, his back legs start changing, becoming digit-grade, and his feet become spikes. Fey dashes after Leana, keeping up with her despite his awkward three legged gallop. Fey came to a stop after Leana, looking in the direction she was. Fey gave a predatory smile at the creature. It was a rather large heartless, bigger than Fey, with a muscular build and sword, it had tiny wings on its back and large intricate horns in a heart shaped fashion, it appeared to be floating off of the ground despite its wings being so tiny and not moving. The large heartless looked in their direction, its mute face looking from Fey, to Leana then finally shade. It raised its blade and it glowed faintly blue, then it pointed it at Fey, releasing a bolts of electricity. Fey's smile faltered as it shot bolt after bolt towards him, causing him to dodge repeatedly. Dust kicked up off of the destroyed rubble that the bolts caused, soon Fey was obscured in the cloud of dust. The heartless soon turned his sword to Leana Firing out the same projectiles toward her and shade, before throwing his sword back and dashing toward them, engaging in close quarter combat. 

(OoC:It is an Orcus.)
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:19 pm

Leana just stared at it while it started to attack Fey. It was big burly and almost intimdating. "Maybe somethings aren't cute..." she turned to look for Fey but a cloud of dust blocked her vision of him. Then lighting struck towads her only to bash into what looked like a dome like force field. It blocked the several bolts of lightning struck at her and then vanished before it came in close combat proximity. Leana jumped back before two rocket boot like constructs covered her legs. A claymore spawned in her hand as she flew up into the air. "Here's a neat trick!" She mutters as she throw the claymore above her head. It spun once and locked in place aiming at the heartless. Suddenly 5 more spawned around her and the all in unison shot towards it. She cocked her hand back as energy swirled in a spiraling motion creating a psionic drill from her forearm to above her hand. She launched her self at the heartless drill first to follow up behind her swords. "My drill is the drill that'll peirce...you actually!"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:15 pm

The Heartless spun around with its sword outstretched, leaving behind phantom images of the sword it had, then it simply disappeared as soon as Leana would have impacted, leaving behind the swords still floating the air. The floating swords started spinning and slashing wildly around, aiming mostly for Leana. Fey soon emerged from the cloud, sword in hand, looking enraged. His mask was off and his teeth were bared;  it also seemed as if one of the bolts from the heartless sword actually hit him, as shown by the dark mark on his ribs and the faint crackle of electricity around him. Fey looked around enraged, but then stopped in a seemingly random direction in the swords path. He roared before dashing in and biting on to something, getting hit by several swords in the process. The heartless's arm appeared in Fey's gaping maw as the rest off it appeared around it. It soon thrashed its arm wildly distracted and trying to shake Fey off to no avail. The extra swords disappeared leaving behind the one in the arm that Fey was biting.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:24 am

"It vanished" she says retracting her extended hand and landing on her feet. She stared blankly at the several swords floating infront of her. The drill on her hand vanished along side the boots. Then the swinging started. Frantic, she was ducking and dodging as much as she could, but at this rate she would be cleaved. A psionic shield spawned on her arm, a big one at that. She held it in front of her withstanding the various slashes coming. It wasn't breaking her shield but it was putting a toll on her arms because she usually doesn't have to deal with this kind of pressure on her arms. A bit surprised at the halt in sword swings, Leana peaked over her shield only to see fey biting the arm of the creature. It started flailing it's sword rapidly, maybe confused and in pain. Leana pushes forward, shield still infront of her blocking the frantic swings, to get a bit closer too it. As she reached it. Her other hand formed a rapier and she trudged it throw a hole she made in her shield and into the chest of the beast, then the rapier reformed while peirced through the beast into a claymore, and she ripped it up wards cleaving it in half.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

(OoC:Just a running thought here. It always odd how everyone here kills heartless with one hit, I mean, I know everyone is powerful, but even the main antagonist from kingdom hearts had to beat some of his enemies senseless. It seems anticlimactic, a grand display of power, but really boring in the long run. Which is why I had this one at least do something before it died.)

Fey held fast as the heartless tried to shake him off of his arm, rooting himself best he could. One would find it strange that Fey was just holding onto it with his teeth, if one saw his face, they would have seen a the ends of his mouth raise up into a sadistic smile. Just then, the girl he was waiting for came rushing forward, with a shield made from her mysterious powers and a this sword Fey immediately recognized as a rapier. The beast was about to look in her direction, but Fey had other plans. He pushed jerked to the side and tugged the Heartless's arm behind him, he then stabbed his sword just below Leana's impact point and ripped downward, ensuring the heartless's complete vertical bisection. Fey unlocked his jaw, letting the heartless's arm and half of its body fall to the ground, He smiled. "If you are squeamish, it would be wise to turn away, to prevent yourself from being sickened." He gave a small raspy chuckle. "But that seems a bit silly, seeing as how we just cut a creature in half." Fey dropped his sword and bent down, he grabbed the creatures leg and began viciously eating it before it dissipated like so many other of its kin after death. His missing arm slowly grew back completely as he was eating, and he began to look much less ragged in appearance. After the heartless was fully consumed, he grabbed his sword and stood up, wiping the excess drool off his mouth. "Your abilities, are impressive, and you have a great deal of finesse."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 am

(Ooc: I'm sorry, I would have wanted it to go on longer, but to be fair you gave a pretty big opening to a girl whose brain naturally belongs to a tacticion, and an opening that big couldn't be passed up. Situational one shots, maybe if the heartless had found a way to get from your grasp. I'm sorry again.)

Leana wasn't squeamish, at least she didn't know if she was or not, but she didn't want to see Fey devour a creature like a rabid animal. She turned her head and noticed Shade was missing, she ran over to the spot she left him and nothing was there besides a shadowy figure, that looked like shade, was hiding on the ground. She squatted over it, tilting her head in confusion. The figure started to sprout out the ground and it's beady purple eyes peeked at her. "Oh, that's something I didn't know you could do." As shade fully emerges from the ground she picks him up into her arms and Eskimo kisses it. "Aww where you scared? Want mommy to cheer you u- woah." She said, right before feeling a tingle in her head. It was the feeling she gets when the change would happen. "Hey Fey, say hi to two of four for me!" She says yelling back at Fey as purple swirling energy covered her body. A second passes and the energy fades. Standing in her spot was a boy with shorter hair and a denser build still fairly slim like her but not frail. Leore had shown up. "Lovely. I'm kissing this thing and I'm wearing a sundress and sunhat..." he says almost forgetting leana was here with someone else. He turns around and sees Fey. No words, just blankly looked at him.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:48 pm

(OoC:It is fine, you did what I expected you to do. I just wanted to make sure that it got at least one hit in.)

Fey affixed back on his face and turned in time to see the rather odd change. He felt a certain sense of wrongness from seeing a female transform into a male and even more when he realized that he was now staring at a male in feminine attire. He stared for dumbfounded for a few minutes, then desperately raked his brain for something to break the awkward silence. "I've seen worse creatures in dresses, at least you are a clear gender." He mentally bashed himself for that statement, but then spoke again giving a courtly bow. "My name is Fey sierra, you are another inhabitant of Leana's mind I assume?" Fey then rose up. "Dose that happen at random?" He then looked at the heartless and pointed. "Oh, and enjoy your new pet."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:56 am

Silence took over as they just stared at each other for a while. Fey seemed to be slightly disturbed and confused, a normal reaction really. A few seconds pass before Fey broke the silence. Leore took the back pack off his back and put Shade on the ground, who also looked rather confused. "Yeah? You didn't come off as the type to dress up in front of mirrors to me, but we all have our things,  right." Leore states assuming Fey was talking about his self. Leore pulled out some cargo pants and a coat and threw them on tucking in the sundress and zipping up the coat over it, both black. "I know who you are, Im Leore and I don't inhabit her mind, it is my mind and she inhabits it along with the other two. Speaking of which, I love to be the spoiler of introductions. There's another boy named Leo and another girl named Leora, both with short hair and Leora has a better body than the girl you just saw." 'Hey I resent that!' Leore shrugged off leana's mental anger and put shade in the sun hat as if to carry it. "If you are referring to the change, yes it does, sadly." He then looks at Shade and stares it deep in the eyes his eyes start to glow and so does shades just like it did before. A few seconds past and both their eyes stop glowing. "I'll try, if anything I can just toss it to you and you'you'll just eat it." The creature looked at Leore and then at Fey and then quivered in its sun hat bed. "Oh so it did work, guess I'm glad It did, makes training you a whole lot easier." He says referring to what he just did to the creatures mind.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Fey put his hand on his chin in thought. "So you are the first, or the original, they came later?" He then listened intently to leore's proposition. "I would have had to decline anyway, if I am correct in assuming that all of your other selves are aware of whats going on, then I'm sure leana would be quite disappointing in me if I were to eat her new pet." Fey then remembered something. "Oh, and I thank her for the help in locating, and taking down, my dinner." He then raised his eyebrows. "Forgive me if I may sound forward, but you are a very interesting human, If you are not currently busy, then I would love to have a chat with you. It is hard for me to fathom the idea of sharing a mind and body, and I am a very curious being."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:46 pm

"Yeah, im the original. I don't think inhabit is the right word, because when the changes happened the brain is theis completely, we merely found a way to comunicate and boy does that hurt." Leore stared at Fey a few seconds. As if grazing him for any altirior motives. He shrugs it off and decides. "Sure why not i'll let you pick my brain, if I can pick yours back, I have memory of leana already finding her 'plaything' in you, however. I find your ability and structure amusing myself, so this should be fun." He says clapping his hand as best he could with a hat in his hand. Shade jumped out of the hat and crawled onto Leore's shoulder to rest instead. He didn't beleive these creatures need sleep but he didn't bother it."Where to, my brain picking acquaintance?"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Fey looked around, remembering that he was in a mostly abandodned portion of the city. "My comfort is not an issue, I have already eaten." he then looks back at leore. "But if you need to sate your appatite, then we will have travel to the shopping district. If you are not familiar with the way, then I can lead you, though I mostly travel below ground, unless im hunting."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

That would be great I suppose, but I know where the shopping district is, I've been here for two years and one fourth of me is, as you know, a very girly girl." Leore states as he let's out a sad sigh. He touched the floor under neath him and psionic disk appeared underneath his feet. Slowly lifting him off the ground."Alright we can travel by flying, wait can you fly?" Leore askasks out of curiousity.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Fey thinks for a second, then leaned down and put his wrist on his leg. The device on his wrist moved through his skin off of his arm and onto his leg. He then rose up and rubbed his now empty wrist. "I believe I can, thanks to Leana." Fey crossed his arms over his chest so it would appear as if he was hugging himself, his arms slowly disappeared as the nubs on his back grew into a pair of leathery wings, they then shifted between his shoulder blades and his shoulders. Fey smiled before giving his wings an experimental shuffle before flapping them furiously, making him hover above ground. "Lead the way."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:35 pm

"Oh, and now I feel bad about my method of transportation, oh well" Leore says, almost sounding sarcastic. He drops to a sitting position on his disk and his disk takes up to the sky. And started lighlightly cruising in the direction of the sopping district, which was assumed by the arearea with the most lights. He kept over rooftops as much as he could to keep from startling any lesser Nobodies wandering the streets at night.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Fey gave a dry chuckle and followed after Leore, gliding lazily and flapping every time he got low enough to the houses below him. He watched the town slowly change underneath him as the lonely streets gave way to a bustling district of chatter and lights for those who were more nocturnal then others. Fey, despite not liking the thought of being seen continued flying as they reached what he thought was the food portion of the shopping district. Or so fey though, he wasn't really interested in normal food, so he couldn't really remember what shops sold food, he only knew where the general location of the shops were. Fey spoke loud enough to be heard over his steady wing-beats. "Are we near a suitable location?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Leore looks down at the near empty streets, peer g through it to see if he could spot anything he actually wants to eat. There are a few dining spots he can see but he's not too sure if they look good from up there. "I guess we can walk and talk, because I don't know what these shops look like from up here" he says decending into one of the emptier parts of the street.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Fey slows his wing-beats and lands softly nest to Leore. He keeps his wings folded to his sides as he looks around at the colorful banners and signs. "Had I the need to eat things like these, I would be thoroughly confused." Fey then looked around alertly. "There doesn't seem to be much inhabitants here."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Alyx's ears twitch as she feels a familiar presence near her. She shrugs it off and looks around the shopping district at all of the things available for her to purchase. She rubs her eyes and her red irises search a bit for that familisr aura. Unfortunately she was scanning by the onions and the onions made her eyes begin to water so her search is off.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Leore eyes perk up a bit. He looked over at Fey for a second than back into the distance. He had 'felt' something. Someone noticed Fey and not the regulargest kind, the 'I know this feeling' kind. There wasn't many people out, in fact you could count everyone on both hands, so narrowing it down was easy. It was a girl, with long white hair who seemed to be looking at onions. Leore tilted his head slightly and with out a word walked up to the girl. "Excuse me, but I think the person you're looking for is him." He says pointing towards Fey.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Fey couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity, something in the air, something he remembered. His face darkened and he had no idea why, he was about to ask Leore if he had finally choose a shop, but he seemed to have walked off towards somewhere. Fey looked around confused, but then spotted him next to a girl with white hair and.... no it couldn't be. As Fey was walking toward Leore, he pointed at him. Fey spoke low, barely below a whisper. "Alyxandra?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:00 am

Alyx moves a bit away from the onions to clear her eyes out. A stranger points her in the direction of someone and, with her red eyes, is able to barely make out who it is. She rub her eyes again and in that very same moment she hears her name being called. She almost immediately recognizes the voice and runs straight to her old friend. Fey! Alyx runs to Fey as fast as her legs can take her and hugs her old friend tightly. She smiles in relief and smiles brightly with her pearly white fangs glowing. Her eyes dim down to their normal shade as she begins to catch up with Fey. Finally a familiar face! How have you been?!
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:45 am

Leore backs up a bit as she runs up to Fey and hugs him. It was strange, the air around them during the moment the saw eachother felt like there was bad blood between them. Yet, she seems so happy to see him. Leore couldn't shake the feeling, so he just stared at the two, grazing their minds for any signs of emotional changes. It was a hobby of his. "So you two know eachother?" Leore asks, skipping over the fact that it was very obvious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm