Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Now might be a better time. - Page 5 Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Leore Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Leo's eyes glance over at Lexi for a quick second while she readjust herself. He looks back up at the sky and contemplates. 'Which one?' He always assumed that relationships was it's on category with varying terminologies. Maybe that's what she meant. "All of them would be nice... I guess" he props his hands on his stomach and twirls his fingers around eachother as he continued to stair at the sky.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Lexi giggled softly and shook her head. She touched her hand to his shoulder lightly as she tried to re explain."What I mean is...do you want to try to understand friendships...sibling or family relationships...or like well boyfriend/girlfriend type of a relationship..."She looked past him for a moment knowing that there could be many others but she nodded to herself feeling as though those would suffice. She looked back at him waiting for his answer, at least one to start off with.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue May 05, 2015 6:59 am

Leo was still practically confused. He understood her question, and it was necessary to ask, however it confused him."Actually, I don't understand the interactions caused by relationships" He continued to stare at the sky as if it had answers for him. "A relation ship between friends. Sparks emotions such as happiness, comfort, enjoyment, care, love, sometimes a longing to be together and minor annoyance. Friends tend to do activities such as playing games of sorts, telling jokes, going out and having fun. Things that may cause an upset in friendships are disloyalty and that's pretty much the strongest one I've come across that actually ends friendships. The relationship between family has a strong bond that bring out feelings such as love, care, comfort, trust, guidance and affection. Families engage in activities that revolve around outings, gatherings, going to parks, eating at home. Some may find their family annoying, some may not ever know their family, some may hate their family... some may only hate a part of thier family but in the end the people who they consider family are the closes people to them. Things that disrupt family relationship are disloyalty as well, there's also lack of obedience. As for the relationships between lovers, they bring out feelings of obviously love, affection, care, lust, trust and iintimacy. Lovers tend to do a mixture of friendly activities as well as family events, serving as the halfway point inbetween both. Just like the others lovers can be broken by disloyalty..." Leo pauses for a second to catch his breath. He hadn't realized he'd been talking so often, nor did he realize that he may have used to many words and could have simplified it much much easier. He was too deep in his own wonders that he nearly forgot he was talking to someone else. His eyes shifted over to Lexi then back at the sky. His voice seemed less timid but it was still a low pitch and tone altogether. He was comfortable talking about this stuff. "...They are relatively the same yet they gauge differntly with interactions. They sound the same but look different they're like homonyms. Where as the negative relationship like The one between enemies fuel emotions such as, envy and hatred." He pauses again, suddenly realising he is talking way too much. "Forgive me if I'm rambling, I may have got lost in thought." He mumbles a bit sitting up and hanging his head low.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 am

Lexi nods understanding his question now. She was about to speak but he beat her to it. She watched as he spoke and her eyes widened a bit as he continued on for a while. She smiled a bit not expecting him to talk to much on the topic. When he pauses she thinks about his words. He understands and observes the differences between them...but does not understand what truly makes them so different. She looks up at him as he apologizes and hangs his head. She quickly sits up and gently grabs his chin lifting his head and turning it to look at her. "Hey...you don't have to apologize, you were speaking your mind. I enjoyed listening to you, it made me think about the differences and similarities as well...Although...I am now a bit lost as to what exactly you want me to...explain."She looks into his eyes trying to figure it out.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue May 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Leo became a bit flustered when Lexi lifted his face towards hers. He inhaled deeply through his nose. "O-oh..." he was glad it didn't bother her, but that didn't live long since she was still confused on what he wanted to know. He sighed and looked away from her. 'How should I put it... visually... maybe... but...' he looked back at Lexi and tilted his head. 'It won't be much just an example, right?' He takes another deep breath and looks Lexi in the eyes. "You want to be my friend, meaning our relationship would be a friendly one. So our interactions would be something like this..." he takes her hand in his and shakes her hand gently. "...yet so far you've shown lots of care and compassion towards me, and you even caused Leore to break down because you reminded him of a mother which feels more like a family relationship so maybe our interactions would be better off like this..." he took a deep breath 'just an example' he thought to himself as he hugged her around her waist burying his face in her abdominal section as a child longing for his mother's hug would. "... but, you aren't our mother, you are a woman, and you look to be around my age probably older since you are an angel. Yet you show strong emotions of care and compassion, which could possibly be interpreted as attraction and possibly affection. So maybe I should treat this relationship like that of lovers and our interactions would stem along these lines..." he let's her go and looks her I  the eyes. He is a bit worried for her reaction, but it's only an example and he isn't going to go very far anyway. 'Forgive me' he pleaded in his head as he leaned in closer to her face resting his hand on her cheek, as if holding it in place for a kiss. He stops about a few inches from her face. This is a fairly bold move that he is doing just to prove a point and he tensed up a bit from nervousness. "...w-what I want to know is, what warrants certain interactions? How come these relationships share the same emotions, yet each one of these interactions can only be done between certain relationship types?" He asked pulling his face away slowly.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue May 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Lexi giggles softly and shakes his hand back. She shook her head and was going to say that shaking hands is very formal of an action for a friendship, but he had continued speaking.She was expecting a hug but blinked and froze when he wrapped his arms around her waist and his face was pressed to her abdomen. She looked down at him and slowly and blushed a little but wrapped her arms around him and pet his head gently."hmm...well yes, but siblings friends and family members can show care and compassion as well. oh and friends can hug too its quite formal to-"Lexi blushed as he placed his hand on her cheek and started to lean in close. Her heart started racing and she reached out to lightly hold onto his arms. She sighed softly as he slowly pulled away. She stared at him for a moment then shook her head trying to focus."I-I..well...for one, most friends do not shake hands, they usually hug, but like this.."Lexi wraps her arms around his shoulders and pulls him close for a moment then pulls away."The type of hug...or how long one hugs..depends on the situation I suppose...like with Leore....he was crying so I just knew he needed to be held for much longer than just a simple hug like we just shared."Lexi rubs her arm nervously and looks at him."i can only think that that last one was...suppose to be a kiss, there are different kisses too. But on the lips would be for...lovers. Yet...friends can kiss too like on the cheek. It all depends on how close two people are with each other, how comfortable they are, and well just the the of people they are with. It isn't a set thing, there aren't three exact copies of relationships Leo."She sighs and looks up at the sky."It might make it simpler to understand, but...that is not how life works...its very complex, many different perspectives...many outcomes that we don't always control."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed May 06, 2015 12:07 am

Leo sits back and gives lexi some space. He felt he may have done too much. He looked back at the sky and slumped back to laying down. "That's why I'm so interested in interactions, I like seeing people do things with eachother, and determining what kind of relationship they have as well as determining how strong their bond is. Which is also why I have a hard time getting comfortable around people." He pauses and raises his hand up as if reaching for the moon. "I would much rather try to understand these things by watching others than engage in them, because the feeling won't be genuine for both halfs. One would be, but mine would be experimental the full efect wouldn't be there." He looks over to Lexi. "You said earlier about 'it was your job'... do you feel obligated to comfort others? Forget that question, I know you do. Why do you feel that way, is that what your god asked of you? Twice?" He asked genuinely curious about this.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed May 06, 2015 12:32 am

Lexi looked over at him as he raised his hand. She laid on her stomach like before but this time behind his head. She reached up and took hold of his hand slowly bringing it down holding it over his heart. She looked down at him, her head hovering above his with her hair falling to the sides of their faces. She looked into his eyes for a moment and sighed."Trying to understand that way is like trying to grab the moon as you were pretending to do. In order to truly understand them you must experience and feel it with your heart Leo...You can try as hard as you possibly can by observing, but you will never truly get it."She searches his eyes before she answers his question but never moves from her position.."Yes...it is His will. However, it is my choice to do so. I care for others as I would hope they would care for me when I need it... Do not mistake my words though Leo, that does not mean I only preform an act of caring in order to have someone owe me the same kindness back. I asked to come here, to follow after her, do you really think if I did not truly care about people that I would choose a city of darkness over a Kingdom of Light?... My heart is true, I'm sure the four of you can at least read that from my mind..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed May 06, 2015 1:08 am

Leo watches as Lexi hangs her head over his. He thought she would like some space, but that wasn't the case. He sighed about her remark on his method of studying. It was true, but he didn't want to accept it. His eyes perked up when she began to answer his question. He shook his head a bit when she finished up. "T-That's not what I was suggesting, I'm sorry for the misundermisunderstanding. I was just a little too curious..." he mutters to himself. He stares up at her as her long hair draped overy his face blocking out the light of the moon, yet her glow still emitted. "Hey Lexi, do you have a lover? I figured since you're an angel your family is in heaven or the garden in the sky, and I'm sure you have friends seeing how you said you've been here for a while."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed May 06, 2015 2:21 am

Lexi felt her face burn up at his question. She shook her head staring down at him as he continued to speak."O-oh! you were asking because of the different relationship types. Haha I see.. well um n-no I do not and I suppose yes my "family" is in heaven and yes I have many friends here."She giggles nervously and pulls some of her hair back behind her ear with her free hand. "Why do you ask...?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Leo tilted his head in minor confusion. He wasn't sure why she reacted in such a manor, then he realized it sounded strange. He shrugged it away when she answered him. "I guess that's a good, thing. It makes your words a bit more unbiased." He paused for a few thoughts. Then he just stared up at lexi with out any words. He was less tense do the familiar setting and comforting air around. However his talking to still sounded reserved, a little less then before but still reserved.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed May 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Lexi smiled when he tilted his head. She took her hand away from the one she was holding to his chest and gently held the sides of his face in her hands. She looked into his eyes and giggled softly. She lowered her head so that their foreheads touched."You are staring at me...what are you thinking about Leo?"She lifts her head up to look at him with a smile.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Leo was very surprised when she rested her forehead on his, that and her draping hair tickled his face. "N-nothing really..." he utters before biting his lip lightly as if holding back words. He then tilts his head to look at her smiling face and sighs. 'That's right, mind reader as well' he sighed and kissed his teeth in minor annoyance. He was actually happy he didn't have to hold words. "Actually, I was just wondering, whether I like you or not, I've never been comfortable around people mostly because I couldn't or wouldn't let myself, but you kinda forced my acceptance out. It may not show it, since I still feel tense and nervous around you, but I am happy you did. So I don't know, I think I like you... or at least your personality..." he pauses and adverts his eyes from hers.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed May 06, 2015 8:38 pm

She giggles at the noise he made. She raises an eyebrow at him and speaks."I forced it out?"Her face seems upset at his accusation but quickly turns into a smile once more as she laughs softly. With her hands still holding his face she lightly brushes her thumbs against his cheeks. "Hmm....well I think I like you too Leo, I'm glad I can make you happy."She watches as his eyes look elsewhere and she shifts to tilt her head so he is looking at her again. "So Leo, are there any lovers that you are hiding from me?" She giggles, only teasing him with her question.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu May 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Leo slightly heated up when Lexi made her way back into his sight. He was a bit puzzled by her question. 'Do I have any lovers?' 'Hmm, what about Chika?' 'Leana I think we all know who she likes the most' 'Shoot, you're right...' a small smile appears on Leo's face, he enjoyed their conversations the most. Bringing his attention back to Lexi and her question, he shrugged. He brought his hand to her face and traced the letters 'N' and 'O' on her cheek."I haven't really liked anyone nor was I able to see my self with any one to consider having one..."he begins to subconsciously tap his finger on her cheek, forforgetting it was there still.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu May 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Lexi watched his face as he thought about it. She assumed the others might have been giving their own input for his answer but she didn't eavesdrop. She gave him a confused look when he reached up to her cheek. She giggles softly as he traces the word no on her cheek. "I see, I was only messing with you when I asked though Leo, but I appreciate your honesty."She holds his taping hand to her cheek and smiles."Are you having fun?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu May 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Leore smiles slightly as she held his hand to her cheek. Her question at the end made him think. 'Am I having fun? I'm not necessarily hating now...' he looked up at her and shook his head. "Fun? No, but I am enjoying myself, and I think that's equally as good, right?" He says staring at her. He hadn't noticed but he really liked looking at her, he also enjoyed hearing her talk and he enjoyed being around her. His chest started stinging at the realization. He knew what this feeling was, even though he's never had it before. He really liked her. He found himself leaning closer up to her propping his elbows on the ground to support himself, as well as slowly pulling her head down. Once again he was only a couple of inche's away from her face. Their lips were the slightest motion away from contacting. He snapped out of his trance only to realize what he was doing. He moved  a bit to her cheek and kissed her there instead of what he wanted to do, it felt better than just out right kissing her out of the blue. He never had this feeling for someone else, but he has seen how others express it so it wasn't too foreign. He only stopped because he didn't know how Lexi felt and that usually ends bad if one side forces themselves onto the other side. She had said she liked him, but that could mean as a friend since she did say she wanted to be his friend. 'Leo... you're so cute you know that' 'shut up, he didn't ask your opinion.' 'He should've...'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu May 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Lexi frowns at first as he answers then as he finishes she giggles and shakes her head."Haha Leo that's the same thing..."Her voice softens and trails off as he props himself up and moves in closer to her face. Her cheeks warm up and become rosy as he pulls her face to his. She can feel her heart flutter in her chest, especially when his lips are nearly brushing against hers. She holds the hand on her cheek slightly tighter when he moves but blinks when he kisses her on the cheek. She takes a deep breath through her nose and turns her head a bit to look back into his eyes. Her eyes dart to his lips for no more than a second before locking eyes with him again.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu May 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Leo's breathing became heavy. Suddenly, making eye contact was hard, but breaking it seemed much harder. He feels his nervousness kicking in again. 'Is this what affection feels like? This sucks, how do I make it stop...' he asked for the others advice, which is a first actually. 'Tell her how you feel and see how she reacts... I mean the worst she could do is say no...' he sighs because leana is right. '...well that or freeze you to death... maybe even drop you from 50 feet in the air... but she's not that kind of person.' Leo's eyes widen a bit at the highly unpleasant, yet, unlikely ideas. 'Thanks for making things easier...' Leo , who maintained eye contact with lexi, took a deep breath and mustered up courage. "L-Lexi. Um, I... I think... I... think I like..." he tried but the words don't seem to come out. He's never confessed before and this is strange to him. He liked the time they spend together. He liked how comforting she is. He liked her but didn't know how to say it. He leaned in closer to her decided to try another visual point proving method. He gently kissed her on the lips for a second then pulled about an inch away. "... I like you..." his heart raced and his head pounded, this feeling sucked and he didn't like having it. The only thing on his mind was he hoped she would accept him. 'Congrats on raising the negative feed back bar, Leo'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Lexi smiled sheepishly at him as he stared at her. When he tried to get his words out she tilted her head slightly confused. She searched his eyes trying to understand what he was trying to say although her heart seemed to know as it started fluttering again as he leaned in closer. The next thing she knew she felt his lips kiss hers and her eyes closed. When he pulled away her eyes fluttered open. Her face reddened at his confession. For a while she just stared at him, then a smile formed on her lips. She whispered softly, "I-I think I like you too Leo..."With that she slowly closed the gap between them and kissed him softly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu May 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Leo started to feel a little bad when she just stared at him. He didn't know what was going on in her head and he was too lost to remember he could just pop in and find out. He was just about to slump back down when she started speaking. Her worwords startled him. She wasn't angry, in fact the feeling was mutual. His eyes widen aND a feint smile crawled onto his face. His eyes grew wider as she kissed him only to close as he kissed her back. The feeling he had earlier only grew and everything was racing. He had butterflies in his stomach and his face heated up. He pulled his face away from hers and rolled over to sit up in front of her. "Heh eheh. Um, so are we... a couple now?" He asks so he can understand clearly. "If not, can we be?" Again for more confirmation. His face had a smile that usually was only truly seen when he is watching other people interact. He couldn't explain this happiness but he knew it was there, he was slightly shaking out of pure flustered feelings.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu May 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Lexi smiled at him when he pulled away and sat up to face her. She nodded her head ."Y-yes...If you truly want me to be yours.."Her words are a bit shaky but sincere. Her cheeks are burning as much as her heart is racing. She takes hold of one of his hands and looks away smiling. She tilts her head down feeling embarrassed with the way she is reacting and lets her hair act as a veil.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Leo's face lit up."If I will have you? Of course i'll have you" The first girl he's liked had accepted him. He stood to his feet and helped her up to hers with the hand she had held his with. He let's go of her hand and gives her a hug wrapping his arms around her waist. He leaned in closer to her and gave her a big kiss on the lips. He squeezed her gently and moved his lips from hers and rested the side of his face on the side of hers. "I know I don't have the most energy like most people, but I can try my best to keep you happy..." he says smiling.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri May 08, 2015 12:13 am

Lexi giggles as he pulls her up to her feet. She gasps softly as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. She felt silly since they had just kissed but...it was Leo and it still surprised her. When his lips met hers the same fluttering feeling returned. She raises her arms and wrap them around him, her hands resting on the back of his head as her fingers ran through his hair. She smiled against his lips as she kissed him before he moved to rest his face against her own. "You are already making me happy Leo..."She takes one of his hands from around her and holds it over her fluttering heart to prove it."...but I promise to try my best to do the same."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri May 08, 2015 9:00 am

Leo grinned as she placed he's hand on her chest. It was good to know that his chest wasn't the only one about to explode. It was a good feeling, it no longer felt like pain but more like happiness. "So far you've proven you can. I don't see how that can change." He continued to embrace her until her remembered 'change' he pulled away from her but he slid his other hand down to her hands to hold hers. "Speaking of Change, there's something I must tell you about... well us... since you will be spending alot of time with us." He says guiding her down to the floor to sit with him. "Care to listen?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm