Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Let's Fight Because We're Bored

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Let's Fight Because We're Bored Empty Let's Fight Because We're Bored

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 pm

(ctd from Ice Cream with Clerxha post #14)

A corridor of darkness opens into the battle arena. Clerxha steps through with a grin on her face. She cartwheels just for the heck of it.

Facing the corridor, she says as Roixuk walks out, "You choose the arena. It doesn't matter to me."

Cler takes the pin out of her hair and starts poking the sapphires. The pin opens to a fan, and she drops it. Note to self. It opens fast. She picks it up and closes it. Sweet.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Let's Fight Because We're Bored Empty Re: Let's Fight Because We're Bored

Post by RoixukXXII Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Sweet! I know just the place.  I punch in the coordinates and watch as the arena changes into an open field of code.  There were electric blue lights that lit the floor in the pattern of a piece of hardware while everything above was just a black abyss. 

Space Paranoids.

I walked towards the middle of the arena while taking off my organization cloak to reveal my body suit.  I looked at floor and stepped on the blue light, watching as my body suit engraved design filled itself with the same light.  As the engraving began to light up, I summoned Baby Girl allowing it to attach to my body turning me into a half-cyborg.  

My ligaments, joints and bones were now just an intricate design of gears, washers, rubber, and whatever else you could probably think of. Bolts appeared all over my left side while a wire delved in and out of my skin connected me to Baby Girl and made my earcuff.  My back opened in various places revealing two steam pipes by my left shoulder blade and one giant, jutting gear that took up half of my spine.

As the partial breastplate that covers my heart finished constructing, I watched as the blue light traveled up to Baby Girl, sinking in it's engravings and turn it's normal gold shimmer into a steel gray.  Simultaneously I turned on my Ammunition Glove.  I felt a shock of electricity ricochet throughout my body that let me know the fusion was complete.

I looked at Clerxha with my devilish grin as my eye protector--normally green, now blue--appeared across my eyes enhancing my analytic abilities.  "Let's do this."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm

(first person will be easier in this case)

I looked down at my hands after I put the pin back in my hair. My skin was gray with light blue streaks of light twisting around my body- a side effect of the arena change? I frowned; this better not interfere with my abilities. I looked up to see Roixuk merging with her weapon and it appeared as though she were partly mechanical. 

I kept my cloak on for safe measure, deciding that I should have at least one ace up my sleeve. Figuratively, of course. I unbuttoned the bottom of my cloak's left sleeve and flipped it up. I took out a vial of poison and poured it into the launcher. Any senbon that would shoot would be covered in a toxin that induces paralysis. I stretched, and slipped three specialized senbon between the fingers of my right hand. 

I took a step back and watched Roixuk for any movement, "Let's do this indeed," I said, and then turned one of the senbon in my right hand invisible before throwing it at a chink in her armor. Let the battle begin.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 pm

I watched as Clerxha made a throwing movement.  Knowing Clerxha she probably enhanced her senbon with some sort of poison.  Suddenly I felt as if something tiny hit against one of the gears underneath my armour.  That little...she must have made it invisible so I wouldn't see it.  Well now would be a good time to use my wind abilities...

I stood there concentrating on the senbon inside my armour using the combination of the movement of my gears and the movements of the wind manipulated by my right hand.  I kept the doing the same motion until I finally felt it slide out of my steam pipes.  Seeing as it was still invisible. I decided to use this to my advantage.

With a flick of my finger, I sent the invisble senbon zooming at her thigh.  Turning Baby Girl into her machine gun mode I loaded her up with my glove and shot at her straight on and maneuvered some of the bullets to curve and surround her to get her from behind.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 pm

I watched as she stopped moving. What’s she doing…? I wondered, and felt the air shift around me. Shoot… I saw her flick her finger- moving the senbon out of her armor, no doubt. I took a step back, just to find something pierce my left leg- right above the knee, but below the hem of my skirt. It hurt, but not too bad. I breathed a quick sigh of relief. Somehow the senbon managed to hit a part of my leg that wouldn’t affect my movement.

I reached down and pulled it out of my leg. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw bullets curving around me. Oh crudmunchkins. I turned intangible just as they came close to my skin. A bullet grazed my left arm, but I only noticed it due to the rip in my cloak.

I took aim at Roixuk once again, this time using the senbon launcher.  Once again, I aimed for chinks in her armor, ones right by the gears. I hoped that at least one of the poisoned senbon would reach her and possibly disable one of her limbs for the rest of the fight. Becoming tangible once more, I pulled back the string of the launcher and let three senbon fly.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

I saw as Clerxha used her senbon launcher.  Crap... I quickly held up my forearm to try to deflect the senbon from hitting anything vital.  I hope she realizes that this whole half of me is just gears..

I heard two tiny "tinks" come in contact with Baby Girl.  Wait a minute...isn't there usually three? I spoke too soon.  I heard another tiny "tink", but this one was in Baby Girl.  Okay maybe she doesn't realize it.  No biggie I'll just wind my way out of it.  However, this time it was different I couldn't get it out. "Oh don't tell me it's stuck?!!"  I tried every which way to no avail.  It must have broken and gotten caught in one of the gears. 

"You might've gotten my shoulder, but I can still shoot you!!"  On my knee changed my forearm of Baby Girl to canon mode, and loaded her up.   "Take this!" I exclaimed and shot 3 canon balls at Clerxha, one to the right, one to the left and one in the middle.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Hearing her fiddling with her weapon, I grinned. Yes, disabled! I took a second, wondering why her arm didn't get hurt by the volley I sen- The gears became part of her body...? I replaced the senbon quickly, silently debating changing the poison I had chosen.

She shouted something which was quickly followed by three loud noises. Instinctively, I turned intangible. Lucky me- a millisecond later, a cannonball shot straight through my body. "That would have hurt!" I exclaimed, stating the obvious.

I turned invisible, shedding my intangibility. Luckily, my power didn't seem to be affected by the color change the arena had created. Keeping my footsteps near to silent, I moved to get a better vantage point- stepping around to a location where I could see what I assumed to be skin.  I shot another set of senbon at her- this time four.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm