Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Playing in the park

Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Sage
    Sub-role:

park - Playing in the park Empty Playing in the park

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 am

Walking along a bench the young girl with long raven hair in twin tails and pink dress would wait for her new friend. Hopping onto the bench she would hum softly to herself as she would try to balance herself. It was nice to get out of the shop once in awhile, the fresh air was something she did enjoy against her skin.

park - Playing in the park Empty Re: Playing in the park

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

Zex walks into the park and spots Dolly standing on the bech. He waves as he walks up to her and greets her.

"Hey whats up?
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 am

Looking up the girl would giggle as she would wave back at the male. "Hello!" Waiting for him to reach her she would stay on top of the bench; reaching her the girl would look at him face to face as she was more likely his height now that she was standing on the bench. Placing her hand on top of his head she would ruffle up his hair with a giggle. "How are you today?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

Zex would hunch a bit as she brushed her hand through his hair.
    "Im fine, Im fine. zex says as he chuckles a bit.

He looks at herstanding on the bench and accodentally thinks out loud,"Heh, your really small aren't you?" He says noticing that she can only reach him face to face if she stand on the bench.

Unaware he thought out loud Zex then asks her,"So what you up to?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:42 am

Her eyes widen as she spoke about her height. Pouting her cheeks would fill up with air as her brow narrowed. Placing her hands on her hips she would then poke one of his cheeks. "Hey! I'm not small. You're just freakishly tall." Giggling she would place her hands on his shoulders trying to push her weight on him so he would hunch over more she would reply to his question. "I was "up to" waiting for you, silly."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:49 am

Zex, feeling her fingers peirce his check and hearing her first response, realizes he thought out loud. He laughs and saysSorry about that, and Im not "freakishly" tall, I'm just normal tall."

Zex then feels her put her weight on him, though it's not a lot, and then hers her answer his question and realizes he had forgotten why he can to the park in the first place.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, have you been waiting long?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am

Stopping herself from putting her weight on him as he didn't seem to move she would puff up her cheeks once more as she would cross her arms. "No I haven't been waiting long.." Then she would wave her arms about on her sides. "If you don't think forever is long! I've been here for like an hour!" It was only 5 mins.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 am

Zex begins to feel bad and rubs the back of his head."Sorry to make you wait so long."

Zex then stands up straight real quicks, having an idea on how to make it up to her.
    "How about this. To make it up to you I'll take you wherever you wanna go so you can see the rest of the town.

Zex folds his arms behind his head, then looks to Dolly and smiles. "So where do you wanna go first?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am

Giggling at his reaction as she was only joking the girl would calm down. Listening to his offer the girl would place one finger against her cheek and the other on her side as she would think. "I wanna see..." Snapping her finger she would get and idea. Jumping off of the bench she would reach out and hold onto him back the neck. Hanging on him like a necklace with her feet dangling in the air the girl would say. "A place where you guys have fun. I've been here for a couple of days now and I've only seen three people." Taking one of her arms from around his neck she would place it over her eyes as she looked around. "Where is everyone?" She asked while still hanging on him.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 am

Zex thinks for a sec as Dolly hangs from his neck. He takes his other arm from his neck and grabs her by the to support her. Then a light bulb goes off in Zex's head.

"How about we walk around the park for a while and see if we run into anyone. And then I can take you to City Square."Zex says removing his hand from her eyes. As Zex places it under her legs and carries her bridal style her looks to her with a smile and sasy"Sound like a plan?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Sliding into his arms so easily like a doll the young girl would nod with a giggle. "I don't mind the time we share alone. I do want to know more about chu." Placing her hand on his cheek she would rub it softly as her lips kissed against the other.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Zex blushed and gave her a smile."Well ok, then lets just walk and talk for a while."

Zex puts her down to the ground and begins to walk with Dolly. He puts his hands folded behind his neck and looks to her and asks, "So, what do you want to know about me?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 am

Walking beside him she would then look up at him as he would speak, running ahead of him she would cut in front of him as she would reply while placing her hands on his waist and push up against him. "Why are you here? What are you? Do you have powers? Do you fight? Why did you come to this place? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Looking up at him with her blue hues shining in the light, waiting for his answers.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 am

Zex gets a bit confused after the first three questions and then gets dizzy once she hits the last one. He puts his hand on her head and says,"First things first, that is a lot of questions and no one can answer that last one."

Zex looks up for a sec, for he had never thought about it till now."Well it's like this,..."He the looks to her and begins to explain"I was a normal guy before all this. All I really did was practice my fighting techniques and look for people to test them on. In the end I ran out of challengers and that's when The Organization found me. They said here I would be able to fight plenty of strong people and make myself even stronger, it sounded fun so that's why I joined."

Zex steps back for a sec and pulls out both his Elemental Force Keyblade and his SonicChain Keyblade."As far as powers go, My chain blade was Mechanically engeneered mpby the Organization trying to make their own keyblade. It's got lots of abilitys and it evolves as I get stronger." The chain blade retracts and and he stores it away."My elemental force on the other hand, kinda choose me. I was the only one that could use it. It allows me to control the elements and use them in battle. In the future I plan on training so that I can these powers without having to summon it, but it's a work in progress."

Zex's Elemental Force vanishes in a spark of electricity and he takes a deep breathe and looks to Dolly with a smile,"So did that answer all your questions?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

Listing to him in amazement she was honored to have someone like him as a friend, wanting to be better then what he was. Looking up at him she would smile with a nob then wink as she would point one. "All but one. You still didn't tell me about the woodchucks." She giggled softly.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 am

Zex bent down and poked her in the cheeks playfully."That was the first one I answerd silly girl." Zex begins to chuckle and stands tall.

"So what about you?"Zex says as he looks to her.
    "All I know about you is that your trying to find your parents, you run a toy shop, and you like to make the first move *wink*. That's not a lot to go on. So do you have any powers or abilities?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 am

"The first move...?" She would tilt her head as she was confused at the words. Then listening to the others she would nod as she would rub her hands together, placing then by her mouth she would blow into her hands and smoke would come out. "Ta Da!"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 am

Zex looks at her not able to believe she didn't understand what he said about"the first move". But ignores it when he sees that she looks like she is about to use one of her powers.

When the smoke comes out Zex begins to cough a bit and look to her in disappointment.
    "Tha.....that all?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 am

The girl would shrug with a smile. "What did you think I could do? I'm not as cool as you." Poking his side she would stick her tongue out playfully at him with a wink. "Besides, I don't like to show off."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am

Zex smirks and laughs as she pokes him. "Not show off, oh so you do have more. Well if you don't wanna show me in ok with that."

Zex looks over and notices that are close to the lake Moar. He smiles and grabs Dollys hand.
    "Come on, I wanna show you something."

Zex runs withe her over to the lake and stops right in front of it. He closes his eyes, still holding her hand, and with the other motions it as if he was lifting something. As Zex moves his hand a big bubble of water lifts up out the lake and rises over it.

Zex opens his eyes and looks to Dolly"Watch this." Zex snaps his fingers and the bubble bursts letting out a light mist over the lake making a rainbow.

Zex smiles and says"See thats how you show off. What do you think?"
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dancer
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm

"SHOOOOWWWWW OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Tex blurts out as she flow motion hops from tree to tree swinging on branches and hoping from the ground into a drop kick that knocks Zex into the water. she hops back up and twirls towards The little girl. Upon seeing her Tex's eyes lit up, she almost smuthered her with huggs and cuddles but remembered not everyone is outgoing.
    "Hi.. Hi i..i am Texherha! Who are You?"
    She hops from one leg to the other while covering her mouth after asking to hold in her screams of excitement of the Adorable girl in front of her.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Watching his abilities in awe she wouldn't notice the woman coming from the tree. Hitting the male into the water she would cover her own head as she was hit by a splash. Looking up at a woman she would be hugged as her face was stoned in confusion. Pushed away from the hug the girl would blink at all that had happen then look over to see about Zex. "umm..." Seeing the male drenched in water she would cover her mouth and begin to giggle softly.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Zex goes flyjng inti the lake and lands in the water makeing a big splash. He climbs out the water and and begins to ring out his coat. Zex looks to Tex and Dolly,then shrugs and sighs as he thinks to himself"Well there goes our alone time."

Zex walks up to Tex and looks at her with an upset face."Well thanks for that, now I'm soaked." He looks to Dolly and notices her giggleing, he turns red and says pouting,"It's not funny." Zex sign and looks to them both and Shakes his hair and splashes them both with a smirk on his face. "Now, for introductions, tex this is Dolly shes new her and runs a toy shop. Dolly this Tex, all I can say is she loves cute things and dance."

Zex then steps off to the side and summons his elemental force and calls a strong wind to dry himself off. The keyblade then disappears in a spark of electricity and he rejoins the girls.

"Sorry about the interuption Dolly, so what did you think of the water show?"
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dancer
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

"Your water show was nice but it was show offy and too blunt.....
    Tex takes Dolly's hand and pulls her Dolly over head as Tex does a split because Dolly is short. And she stands back up and twirls Dolly around
    "....Dolly huh Your as cute as one!"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Nodding the young girl with raven hair in twin tails, would go to the woman and hug her waist as it was high enough for her. "Thank you, Tex." Smiling she would look up into the woman's eyes, with a shimmer of blue the girl would loosen her grip on the hug as she was splashed with water once more. Looking over to the male she would giggle as she would reply to him. "I think the show was okay but I like the other one better." Giggling at that she was talking about him being kicked in the water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:45 am