Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Organization Tea and Coffee House

Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

Organization Tea and Coffee House - Page 2 Empty Re: Organization Tea and Coffee House

Post by Sphinx XII Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Nakusu smiles and see's the attraction going on between Rexial and Muraxami.

"I see, how adorable" Nakusu chuckles.
    I myself have my eyes set on someone, but she won't give me the time of day. Nakusu takes a sip of the Death wish coffee and feels the potency of it.
    "Thank you, I feel more alive now," Nakusu takes more sips of the Death Wish.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Organization Tea and Coffee House - Page 2 Empty Re: Organization Tea and Coffee House

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Mura smiles and winks and gestures to have her sit next to him. He pulls up a chair and smiles.

"Relax =) cmon Wink"

Mura smiles more and leans back in his chair to continue conversing with nakusu. He looks down and smiles nervously and tries to change the subject.

"I knew ya would notice xD And i think i know who your talkin about =) Don't worry, your a swell guy underneath all that darkness xD and I KNOW RIGHT that coffee is GREAT"

Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 pm

"I knew ya would notice xD And i think i know who your talkin about =) Don't worry, your a swell guy underneath all that darkness xD and I KNOW RIGHT that coffee is GREAT"[quote]

"Well I have a mission to do, nice convesing with you Muraxami," Nakusu smiles.
    Then he gets up looks at both of them and begins to head towards the door.
    He turns to look at them once more .

"Have fun love birds," Nakusu chuckles and gives her the munny for the coffee.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Reixal sits in the chair with Muraxami and listens to the conversation continue. She turns red again at the subject of 'who-like-who,' but relaxed a bit when the conversation turned to coffee once again.

Her relief wasn't long lived as her emotions went on a wild roller coaster once again when Nakusu called her and Muraxami "love birds."

Turning to Muraxami, Reixal said, "Muraxami-sama! I apologize for my actions! I didn't mean to... act so strangely in your presence!"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Mura raised an eybrow when Nakusu said love birds and widened his eyes O_O
    he then looks as Reixal smiling and inches closer..

"What do ya mean in my presence? ._. Don't think of me as some high and mighty person Reix =) And you didnt act strangely.... =)"

Mura inches closer and puts his hand on the table smiling..
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Reixal sees Muraxami inching closer towards her begins to panic even more (if that's possible XD) Unsure of what to do, she begins prattling on, "Oh! I- uh..." She gulps as she attempts to make herself smaller in her chair. This is dangerous! "I think the coffee is having some... um... side effects. Do you want me to bring some water???"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:07 pm

O_o Mura puts his hand on hers and holds it and smiles =)

"I'm perfectly fine =) Why did you drink the coffee too =O!? Sit here ill go get you some water.. you look like your throat is dry or something =)"

Mura get up and takes a glass and fills it with water. He sits back down next to Reix and puts the glass in front of her and sits back in the chair smiling

"There xD Drink up =)"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm

A bit surprised in the change of mood in the room, Reixal gives a sigh of relief. She watches Muraxami grab a glass of water and bring it to her. Although she didn't drink any coffee, she thanks Muraxami for the water and takes a few sips from the glass.

"Thank you Muraxami-sama, I think I did need the water after all!" After sipping some more water, she continues, "Why were you so tired anyway? Did Kexan-sama give you a difficult mission? What happened?!"

Curiosity, one of Reixal's weaknesses that has gotten her into plenty of trouble in the past, rears it's ugly head again as she thinks about all the possible things Muraxami could have encountered on his mission. Maybe he saw a giant Wyvern; or maybe he destroyed 20 Defenders! Reixal's eyes seemed to light up as she imagined Muraxami in the middle of 20 Defenders, taking them all out.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"Nothing too much..... just an abnormal amount of Darksides in a Dark Land.... abnormal meaning about 100 or so.... Problem taken care of tho =)"

Mura inches close again and our shoulders touch, Mura puts his hand next to Reixals and smiles.

"You could imagine the bodily injuries sustained from such a task... Eh, i think i'll be okay =)"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:38 pm

"Wow!! So cool!" Reixal cries in awe. In her excitement, she doesn't notice Muraxami getting closer and continues to ask, "How did you escape?!"

Her eyes were wide and full of life. She looked at Muraxami, who was now very close, and waited for his response.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 pm

"How else.... By destroying them... with my Holy Fire =/ I escaped by running towards this ominous light that lead to a whole other road full of trouble...."

Mura sighs and lays back resting his head on Reixal's shoulder and gazes off trying to remember every detail..

"Well, that light lead to a white and empty room with a mirror shaped heartless. I looked into the mirror and gazed into it. I reached my hand out and touched the glass. It made ripples and i pulled my hand back. The image of myself however was moving not as i moved.. It turned into a white cloaked figure and took its hood off revealing a yellow haired version of me... Almost as if an exact contrast of me.. It took it's zanbato off its back and took a stance. I ofcourse knowing it was a mirror image of myself i plunged my zanbato into the floor and took my beads out. It did the exact same and i noticed whatever i pulled, it would also pull.. i moved to my right, it moved to its left.. i ran towards it and punched its face with a right hook, it did the exact same with PERFECT timing... so i did what it could not, i summoned the demon within and shrouded myself in my own flames... it stood by and i used Moshu Annihilation and turned the clone and heartless to ashes.. However i was in so much pain from the Darksides the fire injured me further.. I called out to Kexan and he came for me and used his Halo to take us back here.. He asked if the task was done, i nodded and left for here.. Wanna see the scars?"

Mura nestled his head on her shoulder and smiled lightly...
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Reixal closed her eyes and listened to Muraxami's story. Images of the Muraxami's battle flooded her mind. I'd heard rumors about doppelgangers, but I never thought they existed 'till now...

When Muraxami finished, Reixal said, "Yeah! Maybe I can test some of my healing techniques on the fresher scars!" She thought of the many times she had to heal herself while on her travels.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm

"O-Okay....."

Muraxami takes his cloak and shirt off and bares his torso. His dark purple tattoos show and fresh battle scars are seen everywhere. 3 going across his back in a claw shaped manner, one across his left side on his ribs as if a blade had cut him, and 3 on his chest, shaped as an X with a line horizontal... he looks at Reixal and puts his hand out and helps her out of her seat..

"Well... What do ya think you can do..?"

He squeezes her hand and looks down.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Reixal's fingers move gently across the scars on Muraxami's body. A tinge of sadness is evident in her face as she examines the wounds. She looks up at Muraxami while her fingers hover over the X-shaped scar, her expression suddenly determined, "Wait here for a sec."

Reixal disappears behind the store once again and returns with a handful of herbs. One was in the form of dried yellow flower petals. One came in the form of a red powder, and the final herb looked like it had lily pads for leaves. She put the flower petals and the lily-pad leaved herb on the counter and walked over to Muraxami. She began applying the red powder on the scars. When she was done, she finally told him, "It might burn a little. This is capsicum powder... or cayenne powder..." Without waiting for a response, Reixal moved to the counter to begin working with the other herbs as the powder took effect. Her mind was moving a mile a minute.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Mura feels the burning sensation and groans a little in pain laughing lightly trying to numb the pain...
    "Well geez honey thanks a lot for tellin me after the fact... you know.... i start to flame at the hands when im in a lil pain so be carefull..."

Mura looks at his hands as they begin to emant purple flames... he tries to take his attention elsewhere by closing his eyes, only to bring himself to imagine how he was fighting the Darksides and shudders.... He opens his eyes and smiles

"okay no closing my eyes.... well this is beautiful huh hahaha... you said a little... i can imagine what else you will use ._."

He tries to laugh to take his mind off the burning..
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 am

Reixal begins crushing the herbs in a mortar and pestle when she hears his warning about flames. She looks up at Muraxami and puts down the herbs. As she moved back towards him, Reixal says, "It's okay." Careful not to touch the scars, Reixal puts her arms around Muraxami's neck (with much difficulty due to the height difference) and hugs him. She says in his ear, "I trust Muraxami-sama."

Reixal untangled her arms from Muraxami's neck and began to move back to the counter where the herbs sat, half pounded to a paste, in the mortar and pestle.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Mura listens to Reixals calming voice as she whispered those words and calmed himself with the pain of burning. His hands grew to a low roaring flame and traveled up to his forearms, only a half inch off the surface of his skin did the flames reach.

"=) okay... Hurry it up xD i can imagine what the next batch of paste is gonna do ._."
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:35 am

"Hey Reixal could you make me some Jasmine--" I stop dead in my tracks to see Muramura-san bare torso covered in scars. So many scars... Touching my own scars on my face, I reminisce briefly in the pain of so many years ago. "Erm...I'll just leave 250munny on the table and go make it myself. Excuse me." I say as I pass Muraxami and Reixal to the back of the kitchen. I touched my cheek to find it wet with a tear. shnazz. I hate being a girl.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 am

"hehe... long story.... Nice to see you back Roix..."

Mura looks down trying to quell his flame and looks over at Reixal working harder, and Roix treating herself.. the flames climb up to his biceps and he widens his eyes... he says silently to himself..

"At this rate.... i will lose.."
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

Over hearing Muraxami I spin around towards him---leaving my tea unattended, "DON'T!" I sped walked toward him looking him square in the eye, "Don't,...don't ever say that, 'cause once you start believing in it, it will happen." Calming down I rest my forehead on his ignoring the flames that were rising up his torso, silenty whispering "I believe in you Muramura-san."

Moving backwards I take a look at him, and give him a big toothy grin. Walking past him to go back to my tea, I ruffle his hair and say, "You'll be fine. Smile"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 pm

O_o Mura is confued that Roix of all people did such a thing xD However the painful sensation of the scars being mended by this powder seems to still be climbing in pain..

"Heh... you wouldnt be saying that if you had the remnants of a demon in your bady >.>... Reix honey.... i think you need to speed this up! I know it isn't easy but try n hurry QQ"

Mura calms himself keeping the flamse at bay at his biceps..
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

After a few minutes, Reixal held up the mortar and pestle which held the contents of the herbs she had been crushing. *Insert Legend of Zelda music here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISEnAhfynI* It had turned into a thick, goopy, green paste. Reixal opened a drawer, quickly rummaged through it's contents, and pulled out a small basting brush. "This should do." ^-^

She walked over to Muraxami whose flames were slowly growing bigger and started spreading the herb mixture on the scars. "This should soothe the burning," she said as she looked up at Muraxami with a smile. "It's Gotu Kola and Calendula. Quite different from the Capsicum I used earlier haha!"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

"OOOOOOOO thats niiice ahhh ~_~"

Mura sighs a breath of relief and the flames calm to nothing. He looks at Reixal and puts his hands on her shoulders and brings her close as she applies the paste..
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Reixal brings her arms close to her body as she is brought up towards Muraxami. She looks at him wondering what he is going to do.

"Ah! Um, the paste can come off in a few minutes! ^^' "
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Mura hugs Reix with a nice big warm hug and looks down on her eyes.. holding her shoulders...

"Hey... ummm Reix.... do you uhh... feel anything odd at the moment?"

Hey looks to the floor sighing..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 am