Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Ice Cream with Clerxha

ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Ice Cream with Clerxha Empty Ice Cream with Clerxha

Post by ReixalXVII Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

"Here we are!" Reixal says to Clerxha as they walk out of the dark corridor onto the streets of the Dark City. She walks up to a store and orders two sea salt ice creams. After paying for them, she runs back to Clerxha and hands her an ice cream.
    "This is my favorite kind! Actually, I think its the favorite of most of the people in the Organization haha!" Reixal smiles at Clerxha and takes a lick of her ice cream.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Ice Cream with Clerxha Empty Re: Ice Cream with Clerxha

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

I look at the dessert in my hand. I warily take a lick, it's not something I'd normally try. Actually, I normally wouldn't try ice cream at all, but the happy look on Rexial's face makes me wonder if it's that amazing.

"It's really yummy!" I exclaim, turning to Rexial. "I wish I'd known about this earlier!"

I take a bite of the ice cream and end up wincing in pain. "Noooo! Brain freeze!" I shout while laughing and holding my head.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"Fu fu fu fu fu... HAHAHAHAHA!" Reixal tried to hold back her laughter, but wasn't quite able to control herself. She put her hand over her stomach while she laughed at Clerxha.

"Oooh that was good!" Reixal begins to regain her composure and says, "I'm glad you like it!" She smiles and looks down the empty street. "Before I joined the Organization, I lived on the streets. In order to support myself, I became a pretty good thief and spy. Simply put, I wasn't liked by most people... well... except for a few people. There was an ice cream vendor who would always give me some sea salt ice cream and say, 'I'll put it on your tab,' even though he knew I couldn't pay him back. He was really kind..." Reixal paused for a second before continuing, "I hope he's okay wherever he is."

Suddenly, Reixal looked at Clerxha and said, "What did you do before you joined the Organization?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

I looked at Rexial curiously. She was a thief? She sure didn't seem like one. Whoever that knid man was, I'm sure he's still being generous wherever he is.

When she asks me about my past, I momentarily tense up and unconsciously rub the scar on my forehead. I sigh. I might as well tell someone, instead of keeping it all to myself.

"It's a long story," I say. "But I'll try to keep it short."

"When I was about eight, I woke up in a castle in a faraway city. I had no recollection of anything except my name. The people there said that they were taking care of me. And they did, up until last year. They forcibly taught me to control my anger- apparently I was a destructive child... I smile at the memories. I eventually escaped, and came here all by myself. A family took me in until I the Organization found me. They moved a couple months ago. I miss them a lot." My eyes started to water slightly.

"But I have the Organization now"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Reixal smiles when she hears Clerxha mention her destructive past, but it quickly faded when she mentioned how she missed her family. "I'm sorry about your family... and you're right. We can be your family now." Reixal smiles gently at Clerxha.

Reixal's eyes examine Clerxha's face and stop when they come across the scar Clerxha rubbed earlier. She looks away and says, "My eyes used to be all brown, you know." She quickly looks at Clerxha to see if she has piqued her interest. "I got my blue eye from an injury while I was on the streets. I was supposed to steal some file for this shady guy who hired me. I had my doubts about him, but if I was getting paid, I didn't care.

I should've though... When I got there, it was all a set up. The guy who hired me was someone I had stolen from earlier, and he wanted revenge. Needless to say I got beat up... badly. Right before he knocked me out, he hit my left eye with his cane. When I first woke up, dumped in the middle of nowhere to die, I couldn't see out my left eye. With my depth perception off, I learned to compensate with echolocation. Eventually, I got so good at it, I could close both eyes and still 'see' the world around me with ease.

Eventually, I regained my sight in my left eye, but it stayed blue.."
    Reixal finished and looked back at Clerxha and said, "So now you know how I got my scar" Even though its not actually a scar... "You should tell me about yours." Reixal took a bite of her ice cream, already slightly melted. She had eaten about a quarter of the cold treat.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 am

I nearly lose my temper at Rexial's story. How could someone do that? Forgive and forget, right? Okay, that was hypocritical, but that was awful. I take another lick of my now-melting ice cream. My scar, huh...

I take a deep breath. "All I know of my life before I lost my memory is what the people at the castle told me. When I woke up, I had that scar. Well, a smaller version of the scar." I run my fingers against it gently. "It was just a small line that was probably either from a medical procedure," I shuddered at the thought. "or from some physical event that caused me to lose my memory. I think it's the latter, personally. I don't think the people at the castle would purposely harm me or preform surgery on a child...

"Anyway, the scar got larger after I escaped. I had been traveling relatively well, with lots of supplies and money. Just my luck to come across a bandit, right? He told me to give him the food, while brandishing a rusty knife. I gave him most of my food. The next day, other bandits swarmed me. I was mugged for my money- I gave them half my life's savings. They still weren't satisfied, and the boss brigand noticed my scar. In his fury, he slashed it open again with a dagger, but then I turned invisible and ran away after stealing back my money.

"Then when I got to the city, the scar was starting to heal when I got caught in the middle of a fight between two girls. I will never again go between fighting girls. One of them clawed my face and that made the scar even deeper."
    I shudder at the memories that flood my mind. "At the very least, it's healed now, and I don't plan on it getting worse."

I return to eating my sea salt ice cream, which is now melting and dripping down my hand.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Reixal listens intently to Clerxha's story. She raises her eyebrows when she hears of the original scar. When she hears of the man who made her scar worse, she gasps and hold her hand to her mouth. Finally, when she hears of the girls who scratched Clerxha's face, she growled at the thought. Reixal turns to Clerxha and says, "Some people in this world just don't deserve to be here!"

She takes a huge bite out of her ice cream, an almost inhumane bite, and continues raging. "Mph mrrff mrmrmrmrff!!" Realizing the ice cream in her mouth is making her hard to understand, Reixal swallows it all in one gulp and squeals,"BRAIN FREEZE!!!!" She slaps her hand onto her forehead in pain and rubs it in a meager attempt to alleviate it. When the pain goes away, she pauses for a moment.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Reixal laughs at herself for doing the same thing as Clerxha. Her face turns a little red from embarrassment.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 pm

I can't help giggling at Rexial's brain freeze. At least I'm not the only one who does that, I think. It's actually really funny... then my giggles turn into roaring laughter.

After wiping my eyes with my sticky hand, I speak up."You're right, but everyone's supposed to have a second chance, I mean we both got one..." I trail off into my memories again, unconsciously wrapping my arm around the part of my cloak that conceals my book.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Reixal laughs along with Clerxha. Her ice cream was almost finished and was slowly melting away.

As she calmed down a bit, Reixal looked back at Clerxha and said, "I guess you have a point." As a silence fell over the two friends, Reixal suddenly looked up and cried, "HEY!" She jumped in front of Clerxha and said, "You're a mage right?! You should show me how to cast some spells! I'm not very good at too many of them, but I'm a pretty fast learner!" She looked at Clerxha, her eyes full of life and determination. "You have to teach me... please!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I finish up my ice cream, licking the remaining sticky melted ice cream off my hands. As her voice escalates to a determined yell, I sigh.

"I-I-I," I stutter. Then I take a deep breath. "I don't think I'd be a good teacher," I say modestly.

Staring at the ground, I continue. "To be honest, I'm not that great as a mage anyway, I'm a more instinctual magic user. But I promise I'll try if you really want me to..."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

"YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" Reixal jumps up with joy and pumps her fist in the air, causing the rest of her ice cream to go flying down the street. "I'll be the best student ever! And don't worry, traditional magic is no fun anyway! I can't make myself invisible or intangible, but I can still do small things like... maybe... set fire to stuff... *cough* with a match *cough*"

Reixal is silent for a second before admitting, "Okay I'm not very good at magic at all... except for my ability to control sound..." She turns red and scratches the back of her head from embarrassment.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm

I giggle at Rexial's excitement. "I know how you feel. I'm not amazing at other types of magic either. But I'd love to see what you can do, since I'm not friends with too many mystics..."

I pause a second before continuing. "I suppose it'd be a learning experience for both of us!" I grin widely and put my hand up for a high-five. "I can't wait!"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Reixal high-fives Clerxha and opens up a corridor of darkness. She motions for Clerxha to follow her and quickly runs through.

(OOC: I'm not really sure if I should move this to the training room or the battle arena... Do you want to just practice fighting techniques or actually spar???)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I follow Rexial through the corridor, practically leaping up and down in excitement.

(ooc: Idk, which ever you want. probably just practicing though.)
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm

(OOC: Kk then, I'll move it to the training room)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm