Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Anyone wanna spar?

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Anyone wanna spar? Empty Anyone wanna spar?

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Aixus walks into the arena waiting to see if anyone shows.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

Anyone wanna spar? Empty Re: Anyone wanna spar?

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Nakusu-Sphinx opens the doors to the battle arena in which Aixus is waiting.
    Sphinx figures since Reixal battle is on pause . He can fight this challenger.

Nakusu teleports to the center of the arena. Nakusu-Sphinx smirks upon looking at his opponent.

"Hello, assassin I would like to have a go with you," Nakusu-Sphinx calls out his Yama Scythe, it appears in his left hand. The Yama emits a black ominous aura.

He hits the terriann changer into Monster arena. The platform looks like a black and grey chess board surrounded by darkness.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Aixus turns and faces his opponent. He closes his eyes for a moment.

when he opens his eyes they are light blue which means he's gonna get a little serious.

"I don't know you." he says, "I haven't seen you do battle..... I really hope you don't waste my time....... I hate wasting time"

Aixus looks down at his ordinary katana and draws it only a little. he looks back at Nakusu.

"Please.....take the first attack...... Also skip the warm up..... like I said I hate wasting time..... when ever you are prepared Nakusu-Sphinx XII"
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Nakusu-Sphinx lets out a yawn while his opponent was saying something.
    He smiles at his opponent.

"Sir, calm down I like to toy with my prey, " Nakusu-Sphinx replied in a cold tone.

Sphinx swings his Yama vertically in the air towards the direction of his opponent.
    Yama emits a black aura and fires a wave fast at his opponent.

" Dead heart angel pulse," Nakusu-sphinx whispers as the waves comes towards his opponent.

Sphinx wing opens and he brushes his hair out of his right red eye.
    His eye begins to glow . Sphinx watches his opponent intently.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 am

Aixus takes his hand off his katana and stands straight waiting for the wave to hit.

the wave flies towards Aixus and it hits it's target. Aixus stands firm as the attack hits and when it does it him Aixus turns to water and the water falls to the ground.

"You see Nakusu I am a being of water" Aixus' voice is heard through the room, but he is nowhere to be seen.

"In order for me to fight you at my full power i needed to bring a fake body made out of water. lets face it i wasnt gonna be able to fight with my one liter bottle alone so i improvised. dont think that this process is easy to do, in fact it is the complete oposite of easy." Aixus's voice is heard but he can't be seen.

"To be able to make that body and have it fool you took 12 hours of cosnetration. I asked you to skip the warm up and you decided to 'toy' with me. I should have you know I will not show mercy especially not to someone so cocky like you."

The water gathers up into one place and out of it emerges the real Aixus

"I do have to apologize fo not showing my true self before, but I needed to create a suitable environment to be able to fight properly"

The water now surrounds Aixus following him where ever he goes.

"I really hope that you will take me seriously from now on. The water clone is not the only way for me to get more water, it is what allows me to have enough water to get more. you'll see what I mean later. Another thing don't to get rid of the water, no matter what you do I will always have more control over it than you."

Aixus draws his ordinary katana and points it at Nakusu. Aixus now has a serious look in his eye.

"Now that the formalities are through, are you ready to throw down?"

His eyes glow and as they do he says "Tsurara no arashi!"

As soon as the word fininish leaving his mouth some of the water sorrounding him flies up into the air, separating into several icicles sharper than Aixus ordinary katana.

The icicles are sent flying towards Nakusu. Before the icicles are even half way there, Aixus swings his katana from his left to his right side and as he does that the katana glows the same color as his eyes and sends more icicles Nakusu's way.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Onnex sat in the stands watching the battle down below her. She wanted to see the new guy in action but did not want to engage in battle herself. She settled for watching Nakusu Fight him. Onnex held her book and favorite pen, and when she looked away from the battle she wrote things down occasionally.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 am

Nakusu-Sphinx yawns from Aixus prideful explanation.

Nakusu-Sphinx gazes at all the shiny icicles coming toward him. His emotionless expression turns into a sinister smile.

He moves his silver hair out of his left side revealing his purple eye glowing. Sphinx uses his shadow manipulation power. Nakusu-Sphinx manipulate his own shadow into a two big palms. The palms clap together crushing all the icicles just before they hit. However, one still manages to hit him. Nakusu-Sphinx removes it an heals with ease since it minor damage.

"I am not as cocky as you, it is you whom underestimates my power," Nakusu replies. It seems like all I ever face is cowards who run away. At least Nexol and Muraxami had the balls to come at me head on. I will not speak any further from this point on.

"However, you will feel the sorrow of a fallen angel" Nakusu smiles. Nakusu-Sphinx uses his right hand and cast thundaga. He waves his open palm at Aixus . Lighting shocks rain from above at Aixus.

Nakusu-Sphinx waits for his opponent next move . He spreads his wing and begins spinning his Yama Scythe.

Last edited by Nakusu-Sphinx XII on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Aixus looks up at the lightning comming towards him. He quickly uses the water surrounding him to cover him up and freeze creating a shield all around him.

When the lightning hits Aixus takes a little damage, the ice had pretty much taken the damage for him.

"You are very stupid. You call me a coward for not taking you head on but, you have attacked me twice and neither attacks have been head on. If anyone's a coward here it's you."

Aixus takes his ordinary katana and smashes it on the ground, breaking in half.

"if its a physical fight you want, that what your getting. I must warn you though, you may not walk out of here with the full use of your everything."

Aixus points his hand towards Nakusu and some of the water surrounding him gathers up in a sphere. when the water is done gathering up in front of his hand Aixus smiles his eyes glow brighter than ever before a portal opens inside of the sphere.

Aixus puts his hand in it and when he does more water runs trough his hand, Aixus lifts his othe hand directly up when he does the the water travels through his arm and up his other arm forming a very large sphere above him.

the sphere was large enough to be able to play blitz ball, but not as large as an actual blitz ball arena. Aixus sends the large sphere flying towards Nakusu.

The sphere stops directly above him and then separates into smaller spheres, big enough that a person may fit in them, all around the room. Aixus falls to his knees panting, unable to catch his breath.

"Allow me to explain whats happening right now. I can create portals inside of any body of leading to another body of water. That means that I'll be able to travel through the arena 10x faster than before, if not more. Not only does the water allow me to travel faster and come at you from different angles, It also allows me to see all those different angles since my eyes are linked with the water, in other words, what ever the water sees I see. And that is all besides the fact that I have water all around me"

One of the spheres quickly cover Aixus and Aixus absorbs it, regaining all the energy that was lost in the battle.

Some of the water that surrounds Aixus Forms in his hand in th shape of a katana as it does that it glows. When it is done glowing Aixus is holding the MGK (Master Genso Katana).

The water surrounding Aixus forms into a sphere around him. Aixus creates a portal an uses it to appear in the sphere behind Nakusu he then dashes out of the shpere and attempts to strike with his MGK.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Nakusu-Sphinx becomes infuriated at the arrogance of Aixus. During Aixus explanation on his powers he failed to realize Sphinx crescent shaped necklace glowing a blood color red.

Aixus blade phases right through Nakusu inflicting no damage. Sphinx left eye changes completely black and his right eye turns completely white. He arches his back and sprouts an ivory color wing that complements his ebony wing on his left. His Yama Scythe grows and additional scythe at the end. Thus, turning into Death Angel mode.

Sphinx turns looking at Aixus and his white eye power to increase his psychic wave four times. He creates a force psychic wave so strong that it breaks the stone beneath Aixus. Aixus off guard was sent flying from the psychic force wave.

Then Nakusu looks above uses thundaga and aims it at the water portals. Water is a conductor of electricity . Thus, the lighting shocks link to each portal making a static electrified surrounding.

" I told you I wasn't going to speak but I feel you should know what just happened," Nakusu Sphinx speaks in a divine tone. I normally stay completely calm but you somehow have infuriated me. I despise people who think they outwitted me.

This necklace activates when hate corrupts my heart. Any hope of physically damaging me is useless since this body has become divine I always can teleport but now I have full advantage of the arena. The shadows are only one of my powers, my eye has no limit nbow of energy. My speed and strength is at its max because of the amount of insults you have said . Nakusu explains.

" If you would have just shut your mouth , I wouldn't have so much time to analyze everything ," Nakusu roars. Now that you're speed is reduce a bit. My speed is greater than yours now.

" Do not mistake me for a god, I am just a nobody," Nakusu shouts.

Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Nakusu, though your tactic would be a great one. Water is indeed a conductor of electricity but thundaga is a single bolt of electricty in which you aimed at one water orb. Electricity would NOT travel from orb to orb because the orbs are NOT connected. Only Thunder (weak magic that spreads with limited range) or electricute (materia that sends strong lighting that spreads with limited range). Since you are not a materia user this is not possible to do even with the portals inside.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:10 pm

As Aixus is sent flying the water that surround him follows the water moves faster so it is able the move behind Aixus. Aixus flies into the water and takes no damage.

Aixus laughs so hard he has a hard time breathing. He finally stops long enough to be able to talk. "Why is it that I have infuriated you? I think it's because deep down you know that I'm better than you. You have increased your power in order to try and do damage, while my power remains the same. But it's not the fact that I am stronger no, no thats not what 'infuriates' you. It's the fact that I'm the new guy and have had many battles, yet I am actually posing a threat to you."

Aixus jumps out of the water and lands on the ground.

"Truth is I'm not new I've been a member for several years now. I'm actually the organization's assassin. I'm not bragging I'm just letting you know that there is no shame in losing to me."

Aixus looks at all his orbs and doesn't seem to be able to find one whithout electricy. (If I set foot in any of those orbs I'll be electrocuted beyond repair)

"Well it would seem I have no choice....AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Aixus's eyes glow brighter than ever before. A mark appears on his right arm and glows the same color as his eyes do. The ground starts to rumble and the water that sourrounds him starts to spin around him violently. Aixus evaporates the water orbs and clouds form above.

The elctricity does not follow the orbs (when water evaporates evereything thats mixed whith it stays behind).

The clouds then move over to Aixus and he absorbs them, whe he does that his physique gets extreemely muscular (like broly or super trunks), his clothes stretch as if they were made to withstand this kind of tranformation. The ground rumbles even harder and Nakusu has trouble keeping his balance.

Aixus's body glows for a while and then stops. Aixus shoots the water spheres back to where they were with his hands. As he is doing this his body returns to normal. The ground stops rumbleing and Aixus's mark disappear and his eyes stop glowing.

Aixus falls to his knees panting once more. The water surrounding him continues to flow violently in order to protect him.

Aixus catches hi breath and stands up. as he does the the water calms down

"Now you are truly finnished." Aixus says in a suprisingly calm tone. "The only real advantage you had over me is now gone. Look around you."

the orbs that surounded the two fighters were no the same color as Aixus's eyes. The water was now light blue and they had a little glow to them.

"I hate it when poeple beleive water conducts electricity. WELL IT DOESN'T!!!" Aixus yells into the air. "I can see you looking at me like I'm crazy. Allow me to explain myself. Water consists of 2 Hydrogen and 1 Oxygen. those two elements alone DO NOT cunduct electricity, and sure as hell don't conduct electricity when they are bonded."

Aixus stands up straight and continues to explain.

"Water only conducts electricity when an electrolyte is present. Examples are Calcium, Chlorine, Sodium, ect. That being said, PURE WATER DOES NOT CONDUCT ELECTRICITY!!!!! Believe it or not, water purity is tested by it's inability to cunduct electricity."

Aixus extends his arm directly to the right, when he does that his MGK comes fliying into his hand.

"What i just did was take all the electrolytes in the water out. I put the inside me. Yes that does mean it will hurt more if you hit me with electricity, but then again good luck doing that if I' moving so fast."

Icicles form inside each of the orbs and Aixus yells " Supa Tsurara No Arashi!!!"

As he says that more the 1000 icicles are sent flying at Nakusu from all angles continuously and simultaneously.

Aixus quickly jumps into the closest sphere and goes through a portal into another sphere.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Nakusu-Sphinx rage from Aixus comment increases. The icicles come heading fast at him. The icicles phase through him since his divine body is immune to physical damage. Nakusu-Sphinx gives off a malicious smile.

"There are many ways I can dodge your pitiful attacks," Sphinx replied. I guess your arrogance makes you miss small details. The reason this activated was not because you are stronger than me. Nakusu smirks.

"No, no the main reason this happen was simply because you said I should take you seriously," Nakusu roared. I am not even going at you with my full strength. I am merely observing you . No doubt you are strong. However, I am stronger.

"Steve does not even want to face me again," Nakusu-Sphinx laughed.

" I am going to show you...my sorrow Aixu,"Nakusu tone sounded demonic.

"This arena is filled with darkness and shadows all over, why do you think I pick this arena?" Nakusu asked. Its because I am darkness boy. Nakusu body flickers revealing a half shadow form and nobody marking. This form is merely to allow me one up my powers.

"Now you want me to go full power on you?" Nakusu questioned. You better hope Kexan calms me down before i wipe out your existence.

Nakusu-Sphinx spins his scythe and toss it up in the air. Yama emits a high frequency waves within a large radius of the arena that break glass, makes people deaf, and even shakes bones. All the water begins to vibrate.

Nakusu uses his left eye darkness/shadow manipulation. His eye glows manipulating the shadows all around the monster arena forming 3,000 dark copies of sharp senbon floating in the air surrounding him he widens his eyes using it power and shoots it at every dangle direction possible in the arena.

The Scythe frequency increases vibrating the water spheres.

"I know, if I use my damn souls, it will make hard to move much wouldn't it?" Nakusu maliciously . How could dodge so many and heal while your own body is vibrating. I mean your physical form would be torn apart because it can't hold together.

Anyway, I do hope you are able to continue after all this is just me warming up Nakusu yelled. Flapping his ebony and ivory wing.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 am

[OOC You're seriously no fun...at all. Invulnerability in itself is no fun and not allowed. And technically the icicles coming at you are elemental. Why ruin this exciting battle with such nonsense such as extreme immunity. True Aixus has healing capabilities but at least he takes damage. I mean do something "cooler" than stand there being "immune to damage" like maybe attempting to at least block a few by spinning your scythe above you or something. I say this because everytime I read what you put I expect a :O or @.@ or even >,< but all I feel is "...-_-...really?..."]
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Aixus freezes himself compleety using the water that always surrounds him, creating an armor of ice around him. He mentally controls the ice so that it stays still, stopping his body from vibrating.

He then commands the ice around him to spin around fast, blocking the senbon coming at him. He seems to be doing great at first, but one of the senbon got through the ice and as it pierced Aixus he loses control and fall to the ground and the ice covering him shatters.

The ice quickly turns into water once more and spins auround him violently. Aixus stands up and pulls the senbon out of his chest then throws it on the ground.

"Are you stupid? I mean did you fall on your head one day and lose all the common sense that you ever had? You threaten to wipe me out of my existance and yet you don't even know how.

You say that you're stronger than me and yet here we are. You have changed forms twice since we started fighting, I mean look at you. You have an extra wing and your scythe is now double edged. And that is beside the fact that you are surrounded by shadows.

I am still in my basic form and i spent a lot of energy making the arena suitable for me to acytually be able to fight you with some power. You on the other hand made the arena more suitable for you at the touch of a button. Look at the shadows auround you, thats not your power, it's a machine's power. Hell if I was anything like you I would have made it the blitz ball arena. But I didn't and I'll tell you why. We are gonna be sent on missions right? What if one of my mission is in a hot desert? Or any other place where no water is found?

My point is that you need to be able to find a way where you go from a disadvantage to a complete advantage. How do you think Kexan is able to fight in a desert or Rixup under water? Better yet how do you think you woul be able to fight in a place where there is no darkness?"

Aixus shakes his head in disappointment.

"To be honest i don't even want to fight you anymore. Not because I am afraid of defeat, but because I am bored. No one has ever succeeded in boring me like you have."

He turns his head to the two spectators.

"Kexan and Onnex...... What do you guys think should I go on or should find someone better to fight? Your choice."
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Nakusu-Sphinx shakes his head. then he lets out a laugh so high it can be heard around the arena.

"Man you reallly are a dunce," Nakusu let out a sigh. I have only changed form once. The shadow you saw is me in either state.

" Your assumptions are ridiculous sir, "Nakusu replied. I adapt to any arena. My eye can be used in any environment as long as someone has a shadow. Which we all do. Nakusu smirks.

"I mean all you do, is make assumptions and act like you are even a match," Nakusu smiles. This is pathetic.

" Kexan this is you so called assassin?"Nakusu looks at kexan and asks.

"I mean all you do is talk and talk," Nakusu laughs.

"I have been bored from the start, with this guy," Nakusu talks in a calm tone.
    I mean you are just backing out because you know you will lose completely.

Nakusu-Sphinx calms down and he returns to his normal form. His wing disappears and his Yama becomes a scythe again.

" I am done, Nexol was a better opponent than you," Nakusu-Sphinx replies calmly.

Nakusu-Sphinx walks towards the door. He stops and turns his head .

"I am going to look for a better opponent," Nakusu-Sphinx announces. One who doesn't cry about everything and actually has a brain. He yawns then laughs to himself.

Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

"His assumptions are pure fact. He is an assassin picked by me and has been a member way longer than you. Also if you havn't noticed, your also quite the vocal match. You can't stand having a much sharper tongue than yours talk back to you. He knows his shnazz, and it's in your own ignorance that you can't take a strategic mind. There is a reason why Aixus is the official assassin. That reason was your downfall as his enraging words distracted you from what was there the whole time. Hense, the battle is over but the chosen victor is up to the audience. Onnex?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Muraxami uses the dark portal to appear in the audience section and opens his eyes at the arena O_O

"Am i allowed to vote ._. i been watchin it cus i been using this here piece of technology :O!"

Holds up an iPhone!
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:05 pm

"Yes yes Mura you can vote...because I was also using this technology!"
    Holds up smartphone.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Not really since its physically hurting me it has no effect. its all fair. but you know what Jj i am done with this site. seriously, its no point. I mean no point in arguing with someone like you.

I mean its just not worth the time and effort. If i saw you right now i just put you in a coma state. But, its whatever I had fun
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Aixus sends all of the water through a portal in the original orb and then drinks the water that the original orb is made out of. As he does the the injury from the sebon disappears.

"So thats it huh?"

Aixus sits and waits for the audience to decide who won.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Yep, I guess it is if you're the only one here. That is, if Sphinx didn't leave. Staying in character is funny when he can't tell XD
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 am

"Aixus wins i believe o_0 cus i think Sphinx just deserted us ._."

Mura sits back and looks around and examines Aixus..

"Worthy Ally i suppose...."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Aixus looks at Muraxami with a confused look on his face.

"So what you're saying is that if he hadn't left, you decision would have been different?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 pm

"Ohh no no hahaha... you won by landslide, im just saying since he deserted, you win either way Wink"

Mura smiles and rubs his hair..
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Aixus stands up and heads for the exit.

"Thanks Muraxami, it means a lot coming from an experianced member such as yourself"

Aixus leaves the the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am