Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+2
RixupIX
Annie deGreis
6 posters

So this is where the Nobodies live?

NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

So this is where the Nobodies live? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is where the Nobodies live?

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Where, did he go, He was supposed to be my practice for today. Sheesh, i hate when my fights go unfinished, it leaves my blood pumping and i feel all jittery and incomplete. if i see him again, if i remember if its him or not, because they all seem to look alike, ill break its spiny little arms o...
    Lost in grief filled thought she hadn't noticed the girl from the group put her hand on her shoulder. It startled Naxir, but naxirs startled reaction isn't like most peoples who just jump, its to fight. Especially at this point in her mood. Almost instantaneously she step forward with a turn and threw a high Thai kick towards the now visible girl. it was too late for Naxir to stop her leg with out making contact with the face of the girl she hasn't even met yet. 
    Oh shoot...
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

So this is where the Nobodies live? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is where the Nobodies live?

Post by Annie deGreis Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:55 am

The girl whirled around, aiming a kick at my head. I twisted my body so that the full force would glance off my shoulder instead. It still a powerful kick, and I staggered sideways. God, that will leave a bruise... But why did she kick at me?
    I rolled out my shoulder, analyzing her face. The girl seemed shocked that she had kicked me. "U-um, hi?" I said, with less of a stammer than usual. Shouldn't you be asking why she kicked you? I asked myself. Well, at least I spoke.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:28 am

Rix confused at what just happened, he goes to Annie to see if she was okay.
    Hey, are you alright?
    He turns to the random assassin that appeared and kicked Annie right in the head.
    Who was that you were chasing? Why the heck did you kick Annnie? 
    He was really confused of what just happened.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:23 pm

"Try ducking next time, or a counter strike which is more preferable"
    Naxir states as she brings her foot gently to the ground as if she hadn't kicked a thing.
    "That way you arent thrown off balance, and maybe, just maybe, you can start your own combonation of attacks right after. But your quick thinking is go..."
    She is cut off by the loud mouth she had seen in her first battle royal  he wouldn't remember her because she was Rina back then but, she remebers him.
    Shoot, why couldn't you have jumped in front of her.
    She thinks with a small pout on her face as he bombards them with his confusion. She scratches her head and looks around to see if the Assassin Nobody was in sight. letting out a sigh she looked back at the girl and smiled. 
    "Hi, im Naxir, How are yah!?"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:51 pm

NoViXs was first confused when this happened but then he understood what happened so NoViXs turn to see the assassin 

Hi I'm NoViXs the spartan of the void 
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Despite being slightly overwhelmed by all the girl was saying, I was able to learn from what she said. Well, if I hadn't been so utterly confused, I would have dodged that kick... but I'll keep the idea of a counter strike in mind... What she was saying was cut short by Rixup, and I just smiled. It was an 'I can take care of myself' gesture, or at least that's what I intended for it to be.
    "Annie," I said, introducing myself. Warily and cautiously, I extended my arm for a handshake. "Please don't flip me again," I mumbled under my breath jokingly.
    Oh fff-udge, what if she takes that comment seriously? I was really beginning to hate convincing myself to talk in the first place. "I'm not hurt at all, if you were wondering."
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:45 am

Bruxi climbs out of a nearby lake, shirtless wearing only his trunks. He walks onto land, but notices a smell. That smell....it's not natural to this world...Bruxi runs quickly to the smell, and halts as he reaches it. He sighs. He sees naxir, and rixup, and some new dude in a space get-up. He then barely notices a small girl.

Well hiya there, little miss. What brings a cutie like you to our world? Quite obvious you're not from here, am I right?
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Dropping my hand before a handshake even occurred, I turned around to see another person. This time, it was a blue-haired guy. Let me amend that, a blue-haired guy who wasn't wearing a shirt for some insane reason. Oh joy, another person.
    I nodded in response to his question - and managed not to roll my eyes at the cutie comment -, but didn't say anything; I was becoming uncomfortable with talking so much. His first question, the one about why I ended up here, took me a few seconds to process. I don't know if I can trust these people. I've gotten so many false leads already... Should I wait a while before telling them? Or just ask? But them, what if sis is here and they don't know it themselves... it does seem like a big city... In the end, I chose to keep silent, and wait for someone else to speak.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 am

Bruxi frowns when she does not speak. He can see she's quite uncomfortable, and walks over to her, and haunches down on his heels. 

Ah, I get it. Must be quite scary around here, huh? Lots of things you don't know, weird.."beings" and what not. Believe me, that's all we all are when we arrived here. See, none of us are like "people". We aren't born. We kind of...just awake here- as we are. And I assure you, most of us are friendly. So, if you need help, or have any questions or what not, you can ask. It's alright to be scared, it's understandable.

Bruxi smiles thoughtfully at the girl.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Naxir Nodded at the girl extendeing her arm and asking to not be flippped. She chuckled a bit.
    "No promises hehe."
    Just as she was about to reach her hand out bruxi had strolled over shirtless Naxir's face slightly flustered with confusion and shock.
    'Where is his shirt?!?!'
    In her startled-tude she almost forgot the girl had extended her arm, as she snapped back to reality she noticed it was o late to shake her hand. sighing she threw a side thai kick at the hunched bruxi.
    "Well Hi to you too Freeze face!"
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Bruxi sighs and throws up his arm to block the kick, and with the same arm, pokes Naxir's belly button.

Hai >.>
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:12 pm

I managed to stop myself from scowling at the blue-haired guy. I'm not scared. I just loathe talking. Does it really seem that way? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the start of a... fight? Yup, really friendly, sir.
    I took a step back from them. I was tired, and really just ready to collapse on my feet. I glanced around, and noticed there was a park not too far away. I wonder if that would be a suitable place to live... until I manage to find a job, at least. I bit my lip, and looked around to see if there were clocks anywhere. Sheesh, what time is it anyway? Unable to stifle it, I yawned.
    I reached my hands towards the stars as I stretched. "Um, n-nice to meet you... b-bye!" I said, as I waved to the others. I took off running towards the park.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Bruxi huffs and looks at her run off.

Well, g'bye I guess....Least she's doing something ^^;

Bruxi waves to the others and exits with a corridor.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:34 am

Naxir lets out a small giggle as Bruxi poked her stomach. bringing one hand in to cup her stomach and using the other to slap away at him playfully.
    "Heehehe Stop"
    She chuckled for a while before she noticed that the Annie girl had took off towards the park. She looked over at Bruxi as he left as well, and sighed. She saw the other 2 just standing there and decided to rak off after Annie.
    "Annie what'cha doin!!"
    She shouted out towards her.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:31 pm

I was almost at the park when I heard the girl from earlier call my name. I whirled around, kicking up a few rocks off the pavement. And ALL I wanted was to find a nice place to sleep, I thought, and I could even hear the sarcasm from my inner thoughts. Not that I don't want to respond, but...
    While I had been thinking, I had continued running. Well, this is a nice place to sleep, I suppose. The part of the park I had entered was a forested section. The ground was soft, but elevated- good in case of rain. The trees offered some cover, and actually opened like a circle to see the sky. It really was beautiful.
    I turned around to see the girl- Naxir! That was her name!- still following me. With apparently no choice other than to respond (it was rude that I didn't immediately), I turned around and waved.
    "What am I doing? I think..." I closed my eyes for a moment- I was too tired, and really needed to concentrate- and created a small tent of rock. "I'm making a place for me to sleep." I opened my eyes, and plopped down on the ground. I was beginning to regret not preparing for colder weather. I should have anticipated a change of seasons, especially after that skeevy soothsayer-lady told me I was going to a different world entirely.
    I grinned at Naxir. "H-home sweet home. A-am I right?"

(OoC: I swear, I posted this before. But then I just checked. So yeah, rewriting it sorta got away from me. Sorry Razz )
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Naxir looks at her and then her little rock home-tent-thing and smile. she had to sleep in a tent back when she was Rina, so she knows much about the 'hard life'. she walks a bit closer to her and studies the tent and the area chosen.
    "sure... quite the eye you've got, this spot is perfect..."
    She puckers her lips in a pout and tilts her head downward with a playfully angry face on.
    "Wish He had an eye like that when we had to sleep outside."
    She says in a grunt-ish low anguished voice.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm

I couldn't help it. I grinned when she complemented the location I had chosen. At the very least, my judgement on things like that wasn't affected by my drowsiness.
    But then I heard what she said. It piqued my curiosity, to say the least. I tilted my head to the side in a questioning manner. "What?" I asked, giving her the option to change topics or to answer. After all, I knew that some things weren't good memories to dwell on; Sis taught me that much.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:01 pm

looking over at Annie as she asks her question, naxir giggles and makes a shooing motion with her hand.
    ”nothing, nothing, jus... Just an old friend...”
    she says almost wearied. She turns around and stretches.
    ”you must be tired, seeing how you ran off to make a place to sleep so let me, let you get some sleep. Maybe we can talk another time.”
    Naxir states as shes about to take off.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

"Mhm," I replied as I leaned against the rock wall of my tent. My eyelids were starting to droop as she spoke. I curled up in a ball, and tried to wake myself up by rubbing my eyes.
    Unfortunately, no such luck there.
    Even before she began to leave, I was out like a light.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm