Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate. Empty Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate.

Post by AixusXXIX Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Aixus walks into the room hoping some members show up.

He sits and wonders who is actually gonna show up.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Sub-role: N/A

Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate. Empty Re: Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate.

Post by Kexan XV Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm

I drop in from across the arena and point at Aixus dramatically.
    "I want some of this action >:]"
    I turn my back to him.
    "However..."
    I turn back to him with a spark from my eye.
    "You will be the opponent."
    "Now we both need a partner don't we...any takers?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate. Empty Re: Anyone want to co op? I also need a teamate.

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Mura opens a portal right next to Kexan and emerges eating a cheeseburger.. he swallows his bite and looks at Aixus and then Kexan

"I'll take Kexan's side homie ._. pffffff hahahahah!!!!!"

He falls back laughing with his Hellbreaker on his back and get up and looks at Aixus smiling =D

"WE gonna have some fun wit chu ._."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Aixus ingnores Mura's comment. He didn't speak before the battle because he knew his opponents were strong and he didn't want to underestimate him. Time passed since Muraxami walked in and Aixus was getting more impatient by the minute.

Finally, after waiting lon enough Aixus decided that he would fight alone. He stood up and made an orb of water and inside the orb he made a portal. "I'm sick of waiting. I want to fight and I know you guys will probably kick my ass but, I need to at least try. Because as poeple say, a good warrior knows his limitation, but a great warrior challenges them." Aixus pulled a sizable amount of water from the portal. "I know you guys might think it's unfair it being two against one but, please indulge me. I need to get stronger and nothing helps with that like fight the best and the best's guardian. Prepare to fight because I won't take no for an answer!"

Aixus continues to pull water from the portal, he had enough to make a blitz ball arena. He put the water in front of him, like a barrier. Except he didn't freeze it, it remained water. He then created a portal inside the body of water as big as the body of water.

As he did that icicles started to shoot out of the body of water. They're were at least 10,000 icicles headed towards his opponents and there were more on the way. It was like a machine gun but, with icicles and it didn't stop.

(OOC: if anyone still wants to join the fight, the position is still open)
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 am

O_o Without saying a word he immediately grabs Kexan's arm and flings him behind himself. He summons the Moshu Palm to take the icicles and makes it act as a Demon Shadow Shield xD

"Okay Kex.... your Lightning and im Holy Fire ._. Les do dis on 3! 1....2....3!!"

As the Palm dissipates He yells [color=indigo]["Moshu Soul Wave!!"/color] and sends out an X shaped Soul Wave made of the Hottest Holy Fire Wink He takes a Talisman and Charm out of his pocket and waits for Kexan's tag team smash Wink

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:56 am

Lenox Appeared out of a corridor as he smiled. He waved then frowned as he noticed the fight had already begun.

"Am i to late to join this party or what?" he asked and smiled again.

He opened his hands and produced a few tiny blood daggers with his own blood. He tossed them at the other guys fighting to catch there attention. By the looks of the battle he could tell who he had already been paired up with.

"This should be fun" He said.

He charged into battle forming a blood katana and stood next to Aixus.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 am

I see the incoming attack but before I can react I'm flung behind Muraxami.
    While his Mushu Palm blocked Aixus's attack, I close my eyes and visualize the room and what it held trying to find an opening.
    I didn't notice Muraxami's plan since I was in concentration but after his yell of 3 his unleashed attack made me notice.
    I dashed at full speed behind the Soul Wave keeping behind its center while it grinded through the icicles with ease.
    Suddenly a small dagger flew right across my face, cutting my cheek
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well it's about time somebody showed up. Thanks but, I must warn you, these guys are no joke."

Aixus stops the icicles and commands the body of water to suround him and his teamate. The water spins auround them violently. Aixus looks at his teamate and says, "cover me. It'll be hard for them to get in here, but not impossible. If they manage to get in I need you to hold them off until I'm finished chrging up. The technique is new to me so it'll take some time to gather up the energy."

Aixus creates an orb and jumps inside. He starts to gather energy.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Mura notices the new comer and smiles as he flings his Talisman into the air and bats it with his Hellbreaker, sending it flying towards Lenox.. Mura Chants the song of Fire and the Talisman begins to flare up, denonating in Lenox's spot..

"Oye!!!! Kexan catch!!!"

He throws his Heavenly charm and Talisman towards Kex chanting the Song of Protection Wink

"Lemme add this for good measure!!Moshu Soul Wave!!"

He sends another Soul Wave at Aixus's Water orb and smiles as he follows behind Kex.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Some the water that surrounded Aixus and Lenox pushed Lenox away from where he was standing so that he wouldn't get hurt from the explosion. The rest of the water gathered auround Aixus' orb and form another orb around it. When it did that the water froze, providing fortification for Aixus.

When the wave hit, Aixus received no damage. However his shield had shattered. The water that had saved Lenox form another orb around Aixus along with the shattered ice pieces, making an even bigger and thicker shield than before.

"Lenox you are going to have to be more careful. I'm running low on water and I'm concentrating to much energy on my next technique to make anymore water."

Aixus had been concentraing for a while now and he already had 90% of the energy that he needed to execute his technique.

(Theres a specific reason why I keep referring to it as a technique)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Some what disoriented from the attack he managed to catch himself. He nodded and charged in head first. He wanted to get Muraxami's attention and keep it till Aixus was ready. Smiling Lenox tossed another blood dagger towards the talisman the purple haired guy had tossed to Kexan knocking it from his path.

"This is gonna be fun" He smiled and held up his blood katana.

The blade was soon engulfed in green flames as he muttered something to himself in a demonic sounding language. As Lenox got near his opponents he lunged forward and placed his hand on the floor to spin kick kexan from his path to the side. He smoothly landed right side up from the spin kick to his feet right before he jump up high over muras head and with ease landed behind him. Slashing at him several times in a blinding speed he playfully smiled and spoke to the man in front of him.

"So i heard you have Holy Fire"

He then jumped back to a slightly far range and yelled a single word in the previous language.He grabbed the handle of the sword with both hands so that the fire from his katana could travel up to his hands and arms. He sliced the air once as a fire wave was sent rushing and crashing into mura.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:45 am

Realizing the cut on his face came from elsewhere in the room I keep my guard up while still dashing behind Muraxami's slash and keeping ahead of the second one.

I try turning around to catch Muraxami's charm, but it randomly bursts into green flame making me lose my balance and fall sideways.

Before I can roll to recoverer and dodge Muraxami's slash, I meet face to face with Lenox where I am then kicked back into the X of the second slash directly.

I get up, stretch, and pat off the purple flames on my shoulder.

"Well then..."

The halo starts rotating around my arm rapidly as electricity starts spewing from it violently.

I point my left arm towards Aixus and the halo starts to form ripples all around it.

The look of insanity fills my face as all the electricity stops and the halo keeps spinning with its ripple effect.

"Dodge this!"

Out of the halo's ripples hundreds of bolts shoot out like a minigun shooting 150 bolts per second.

Impact of each of these bullet-like bolts is the equivalent of being shot with solid lightning.

(OOC just imagine the first 30 seconds of this video
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link])
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 am

Mura takes the slashes and smiles at Lenox and starts to laugh in a maniacal manner...

"YOU do understand fire doesn't effect me because i AM fire!?"

He plunges his Hellbreaker into the floor smiling and tears his cloak off smiling and lets lose his Purple Hell Fire blasting from his body with violence!

"Haaaah!! Thank you for making Muraxami mad! Now I can play!! >Very Happy"
    Muraxami's Body flies towards Lenox slamming him in the chest with a fist of Purple Hell Fire and smiles

"boom....."

He opens his palm and Denonates his Hell Fire in Lenox's chest laughing like a mad man... The flames purging from the explosion seem to mend Muraxami's wounds
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Aixus finally finishes gehtering the energy he needs. He sees the lightning

bullets coming towards him and he knows that the shield isn't gonna hold. so he uses the energy to do his technique. He yells "Shokan Dragon!"

As he did he started to grow. After a while of glowing it looked like Aixus exploded. When the smoke cleared There was a fortress of ice auround Aixus. It was bi and it was ovious that there was something else in ther with him. Aixus pushed turn the ice into water and let it drop on the floor, revealing himself and what was behind him.

It was a large dragon, but it wasn't a regular dragon, it was a water dragon.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The dragon quickly shot a beam of ice out of it's mouth, aiming it at Kexan.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:22 am

"ugh!!" Lenox flew back from the impact but he quickly regained his balance.

"I didn't want to anger anyone... i just wanted a friendly fight!"

His expression got serious as he patted away the purple flames singeing his coat. He sighed and took it off anyway since it was now ruined, Lonex cursed himself.

"what the hell did i get myself into" he muttered to himself as he continued to move back away from Mura defensively. His used his blood and produced another katana. Holding both up he created an 'x' with the blades waiting for Muraxami next attack.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am

"Ohhh Defense?? HA!"

Muraxami's Body summons a Moshu Palm without a chant and the Palm comes from behind Lenox and grabs him, holding him in a way so he is defenseless...]

"I always love to hunt Wink"

Muraxami's Body charges with the same attack again except smashing it right into Lenox's Jaw ._. OUCH QQ
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 pm

I continue to shoot towards Aixus and see that somehow solid lightning bullets have sped up the charging process.

A random dragon appears behind Aixus and shoot an ice beam at me.

I stay fixed in position and narrow my eyes concentrating fire on the beam surrounding the halo in blue aura.

The bullets became tainted with Epsilons power and the sound of the weapon fire went from the sound of a minigun to the sound of Epsilon's roar.

The power shot out like the beast itself was being shot out.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Lenox flinched as he was a little more ready for the attack the second time. He began to feel weak and panted lightly, not from his opponent but from the use of his own blood. He closed his eyes and made his blood katana's go away, the blood return to his body.

"At this rate i'll kill myself before you get to really harm me"he said as he slowly regained his strength.

Lenox looked at he purple haired man who seemed to have gone insane. That strangely did not bother him. He then glanced over watching Kexan and Aixus fight. The man remembered injuring the leader at the start of the battle and smiled. He looked back at Muraxami, his eyes glowing a deep green. He closed his eyes and mumbled something to himself as he began to steal a third of the leaders blood from the cut on his cheek. The blood came rushing towards Mura and as it grew closer it began to solidify and turn into sharp jagged daggers. They all aimed for his opponents open back striking not to hit any vitals, but to weaken.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am

Aixus sees that Kexan is attempting to counter the ice beam. He gives his dragon more power, making the ice beam stronger. When the two attacks meet, there is a huge explosion, blowing everybody away.

When the smoke clears Aixus' dragon is laying side ways and Aixus was sitting with his back on the dragon.

There is a huge crater in the middle of the arena. The smoke had not cleared enough for Aixus to be able to see where the others had ended up. Aixus stood and when he did so did the dragon. They both prepared for battle when the smoke cleared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 pm