Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+9
Maxech IC
Kané Dendou
Sphinx XII
Kexan XV
ClerxhaXVI
ReixalXVII
NelixahXCVI
Muraxami XXXIX
RoixukXXII
13 posters

Organization Repair Shop

RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Organization Repair Shop Empty Organization Repair Shop

Post by RoixukXXII Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm

(The Story Thus Far from organization-xiiiplus old website on webs.com ...)

RoixukXXII
    "Phew. Finally!" As I wiped the sweat off my brow in relief, I took a look at the finish product of my hard work. The new Organization Repair Shop. The shop reminded me a lot of my dad's basement, but a lot bigger.

As you came in through the entrance of the Castle That Never Was to the right was a steel door that led to the shop. As you enter in you can get a full view of the shop. Four huge metal garage doors lined together. There you are able to bring in any Gummi Ships that needed any repairs.

Towards the shop door, were stairs to both the right and the left. The stairs to the left led towards the weapon and parts of the shop where you can buy replacement weapons and drop off broken weapons for repairs. The stairs on the right lead up to the second floor that I made as both a spare bedroom and office for late nights.

There was also a ramp near the left hand stairs that led towards the welding area where I fix the actual weapons. Close to there, there is an oven with a stovetop, a large sink, a cabinet, and a couple of automatic grinders.
    There are two cages in the shop. One towards the welding area and one towards the shopping area. The one in the back has all the supplies for fixing the weapons. The one towards the front has stuff for more of crafting.

Eeeep!!! So proud of myself!
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII
    Reixal walks in the enormous shop. She looks around in awe, then quickly snaps her head in front of her attempting to cover up her childish looking reaction to the intriguing atmosphere. Not cool... Reixal walks up to the weapons repair area and waits for Roixuk.
    --

Thump, thump, thump... that's the sound a heart makes... right?

September 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    "REXIAL!!!" I scream as I ran up to her in my black overalls that had the organization symbol on it and a red shirt. In utter excitement, I did a Tigger pounce on top of her. "I am so happy you came!" I beamed a big bright smile at her that was filled with joy.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII
    "Ack!" Reixal was caught off guard by the hug and had the air knocked out of her for a second. She was wide-eyed as she looked down at the girl hanging on like a leech to her. She was surprised at first, then she smiled a little. Embarrassed, she suddenly pulled away and cleared her throat.
    "Ahem... umm yeah, its nice to see you too..." Reixal's face was a little red since she wasn't used to gregarious people. She took out a knife that looked like it had been crushed by a giant fist. "Haxon and I were sparring... I need it fixed... or a new one." It was at one point a stainless steel kunai knife but now it had indents in it made by Haxon's fingers. Reixal looked at the knife with a tinge of sadness.
    --

September 29, 2011 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    "Okey Dokey!" I replied eagerly as I took the knife. "Hmmm....Haxon has pretty strong hands doesn't he?" I examined the knife even closer to take into consideration the depth of the indent. "Hmmm...yup, you're going to need a new one," I examined the knife again. "Would you rather have the knife made of Titanium? It can resist deformation more than steel. I can make a mold of one of the knives I have. The cost for custom made weapons are 500 munny." I took out a stainless steel kunai knife from the glass case. "Or you can just buy a new one for 150 munny."
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII
    Well I did make some munny from the shop... "Yeah, I'll get the titanium one." Reixal took out 500 munny frm her cloak and held it out for Roixuk. This should help me with battles against warrior types... Reixal's face looked like that of one who was in deep thought. Her eyes looked far off.

--

September 29, 2011 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    "Kay, one moment please," I replied as I hopped over the counter. "HEY COSMOG, FWEEEE!" I whistled as I looked into the far distance to see a tiny creature with purple bat wings, skin like cream, and a giant red nose. I directed my attention towards Rexial as Cosmog, the Moogle, flew around me. "You like him? Cosmog here is my little helper. I found him lying near the Entrance. Poor thing is mute though." I smiled at him, "But he's so cute, aren't you Cossy!" I said as we rubbed noses together.

I ran down the ramp towards the welding area. "Alright Cossy, this is what we've been waiting for. I need you to go get the Titanium from the Craft's Cage while I get out the mold." The tiny Moogle nodded as he went to go get the Titanium. As I took out the mold, I put on my gloves. When Cossy came back with the Titanium I told him to start pouring it in until I told him to stop. "Alright Cosmog, give it your all!" I exclaimed as Cosmog took in a deep breath and blew out Icy air around the mold to harden the Titanium. Once the Titanium was cooled I took off the top part of the mold to see the finished product. "Ain't it just pretty Cossy?" I said as I admired our work. "We actually did it!"
    I wrapped up the knife in a cloth and brought it to Rexial. "Here ya are. Isn't it beautiful?" I said as I unwrapped the knife for Rexial to see.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII
    Reixal watched as the adorable moogle flew around the shop helping roixuk put together Reixal's knife. She couldn't help but stare at its red nose. On the outside, she was simply looking on; on the inside, Reixal was wishing she too had one. So cute...

In a matter of minutes, Reixal had a brand new knife. She smiled at it. The colour was a bit darker than her other knives but it shined just like any new thing should. "A paper... I need a piece of paper." Reixal said without saying what it was for.
    --

September 29, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    "Oh," I replied in confusion seeing that wasn't what I was expecting. I went through the drawer of one of the counters and got a piece of paper and a pen. "Umm, here you go."
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII
    Reixal ignored the pen and simply took the paper, leaving Roixuk confused. She held out the paper in front of her in the air. Then, using her brand new knife, sliced through the paper with ease. Reixal's eyes became bright and she smiled furtively. For a few seconds she looked rather evil, then she turned to Roixuk with a nicer looking expression. She had a small smile on her face. "I approve." she said simply before putting the knife in her cloak with her other knives. "Thank you." Reixal bowed her head slightly and left the shop.
    --

September 29, 2011 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    I watched as Rexial left the shop, as Cosmog flew next following my actions. "I will never understand how her mind works...." I stated as I turned my head to Cossy who was nodding his head in agreement.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

September 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NuxoarXXX
    Administrator
    "Hello."

Nuxoar's voice emanated from behind Roixuk. His arriving footsteps had never even been heard. He stood there, Zanbatou in hand at his side, his cloak's hood down, staring at the shop owner. He slowly lifted his weapon and pointed it forward.

"I've got a few nicks in my blade. Kexan's 'training' mission made sure of that. What do you think you can do for me?"

With his free hand, Nuxoar pulled down his glasses a bit, revealing his tired and dull eyes.
    --
    xXNoXx

October 10, 2011 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RoixukXXII
    Wow was all I could say as I looked into the dreary eyes of Nuxoar. I never really had a formal introduction with him when I first joined the Organization. He was just there, like a wallflower. Seeing him now up-close and personal-"ish", made me feel kind of..................... uncomfortable.

Cosmog flew behind me in fear of Nuxoar's big appearance. I guess I'm not the only scared one.... "Hehe. Don't mind him. He just---not used to strangers." I tooked the Zanbato and examined it. "Hmmm...just a quick sharpen should do the trick." I said as I tried to avoid his eyes. I took out a hand-held sharpener from behind the counter and started to sharpen Nuxoar's Zanbato. A awkward silence fell upon the room....
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

(OOC: If there's anyone else who wants to stop by feel free to Smile )
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Organization Repair Shop Empty Re: Organization Repair Shop

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 am

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Muraxami falls through the door by accident and looks up at Roixuk and Nuxoar in a odd manner...

"Oh my o-o ummm hey Roi, ya think i could buy some Whetstone or maybe if ya have it, a Sonic Bomb ._."

Muraxami now moves to pick up the door he just broke through, and using his purple holy fire, melds the door back into its hinges.
    NelixahXCVI
    NelixahXCVI
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role:

Post by NelixahXCVI Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm

I walk into the rapir shop with my bow in hand and arrow pouch on my hip. I sigh as i look at the deep crack in my bow, its almost in half...

"Hello?"
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 pm

"Seriously Muramura-san?" I sighed as I rubbed my temples to concentrate. "Yes I have Whetstone," I walked towards the back cage to grab the Whetstone, "but what I want to know," I said as I wrapped the Whetstone, "is why do YOU need a Sonic Bomb...?"

Before he could answer however, I heard a faint hello come from the metal door Muraxami fixed. "Ah, Neli-san (My new nickname for Nelixah) I'm so glad you could make..." I stopped in my tracks as I stared at the broken bow in Neli-san hand in astonishment as it was almost broken in half. A little tear escaped from my eyes. So sad...
    NelixahXCVI
    NelixahXCVI
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by NelixahXCVI Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 pm

I make a pouty face.

"I wasn't paying attention and i sat on it...I almost cried when i heard the crack." I said.

I hand it to her.

"Can you help salvage my baby?"
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 pm

"Pfft.." I tried to stifle in my laugh. "Wow..um," I held it in my hands as the two pieces that was binded by the small piece left of Oak Wood, bended to form a curvy "V" shape. "Darling, I don't think this can be salvaged, I mean look at this." I held it up to her for dramatic effect. "You would need some molecular structure to fix this, unless..."

Suddenly, I had an epiphany. I hurried towards the cage and started rummaging through. "AHA!" Having found what I was looking for I placed what would look like a small chunk of Iron Ore, down on the floor with a loud thud in front of the counter. "This, THIS might just save your bow."

NelixahXCVI
    NelixahXCVI
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by NelixahXCVI Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

I look at her with my head cocked to the side. I really don't unserstand anything. My mind went blank after she said my bow, my precious, my BABY, couldn't be save. I feel my eyes go almost moss green.

"What are you going to do with it?"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Reixal walks up to the repair shop after being summoned to do so. She walks up to the missing door to find Muraxami picking up the mess he made, Nelixah on the verge of tears, and Roixuk holding a piece of iron ore and a broken bow.
    Just a normal day in the repair shop ey?
    Reixal looked at Muraxami for a second, shook her head, then looked at Nelixah's bow.
    "Cool, a bow; I dabbled with archery for a bit before I joined the organization." Shifting her eyes to Roixuk, who was holding a bit of iron. "What're you doin' with that?"
    Reixal moved to Muraxami, a tall man with purple hair and offered to hold the door in place while he mended the hinges.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 am

"Why do i need a sonic bomb? To F**k up Kexan's nerves when i spare with him of course! XD a Sonic Bomb can F**k up anyone's nerves ._."
    Muraxami puts in the hinges while looking at Reixal and raises his eyebrow and sighs.
    "Don't gimme that look T_T i "accidently" tripped >.> anyway nice to see you here xD"
    Mura fixes the door and goes to the counter and stares at Roix with a perplexed look...
    "OKAY, i got all the munni i need for the Whetstone n Sonic Bomb... AND who the hell came up with Mramura-san!? XD!"
    Puts the bag of munni on the table and looks at Reix smiling.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am

OOC: (ARGH!!! Sorry I have been away for like a millennium. AP Art sucks. Totally crammed with HW. WIll try to keep up to date with posting replies!!! Smile )

"1st thing: I came up with Muramura-san. It fits you.Smile 2: Whetstone is 200 munny, and lastly, if you want a sonic bomb I'll have to make it for you."

I then turn to Nelixah again. "Now back to your bow. This here is something I just harvested from a meteorite while I was cruising in my Gummi Ship. It's very peculiar. It looks like Iron but is malleable like lead. But here is the coolest thing, this thing has awesome 'fusing properties' as I call them, and can practically fuse with any type of material including wood. SO if I finish breaking your bow in half like this," I say as I un-shamefully break the rest of the bow, "then make a semicircle indent all the way through on both halves, once I melt this metal I will then be able to pour the liquid into that mold so that not only will you have the outer appearance of your old bow BUT it will be strengthened and enhanced to the core once the metal is set, fused and frozen solid by Cossy." I took a deep breath after that.

What a long explanation. "Oh and one more thing! Cossy!!!!" All of a sudden Cossy comes out with Sea Salt Ice-Cream for everyone in the shop.
    "Thank you toots!" I say as I eskimo-kiss Cossy.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 pm

I enter Roixuk's shop to find it filled with people: Nelixah, Rexial, Muraxami, and of course Roixuk. I step further into the shop, trying to stay in the background.

Is it always this busy? I wonder, and smile. It seems very friendly at least...
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 am

I walk into the shop holding a book of schematics.

"Hey Roixuk, may i have a word with you?"

I walk past her and place the book of schematics on the table.

I then patiently wait to tell her my exciting ideas.
    NelixahXCVI
    NelixahXCVI
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by NelixahXCVI Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

I wince when i see her finnish off my bow. But I brighten up a tadd bit ass I see her fixing it.

"So...my bow will be good as new?" I ask her.

Then I hear Kexans voice and see him come in, it makes my smile immidiately fade...

"When can my bow be ready for me to take back?" I say with my eyes at my feet.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 am

Noticing Nelixah's smiling fading at Kexan's entrance, I plan a date for when she can come pick up her bow so she could leave seeing as Kexan's presence seemed to make her uncomfortable. "You can come pick it up on Monday. If I get it done earlier I'll let you know so you can come by." Patting her on the shoulder I turn our back from the others and whisper, "If you ever need to talk I'm here."

Letting her go, I walk over to Clerxha with a big smile as I give her a big hug. "I'm so glad you came. Sorry the shop is so busy; There's usually not a lot of people that come by." Hearing Kexan call for me, I look back at Clerxha. "Being called again, but please make yourself at home, Cossy is giving out Sea Salt Ice Cream." I take three ice creams from Cossy and hand one to Clerxha.

Walking up towards Kexan, I hand him an ice cream. "So wassup?"
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 am

"Oh, thank you."
    I say with a smile as I take the offered ice-cream.

I have an idea, not sure if it will work, but i have the blueprints here to try it out.

I hand her the book filled with blueprints.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 am

"Hmmm...." I flipped through the pages of the book becoming very intrigued with this project. "Oh my. Hrmm...go into my office upstairs where we can talk about this privately. There are too many people down here and I'm not sure if you want everyone hearing about this."
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:26 am

"I'd very much appreciate it if we did."

I followed Roixuk upstairs into her office.
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:45 am

"Okay let me just get the people out of here." I turn to face the people who were still in the shop. "Okay guys I gotta close now, so to all of you who have unanswered questions or concerns message me, otherwise amscray." I watched as everyone else left out the door. I placed a closed sign over the door knob and locked so no one would come in. I saw Cossy had fallen asleep already on the couch. I put a blanket over him and kissed his forehead.

I led Kexan to the office/bedroom space and closed the door behind us. "Sorry for the mess." There were blueprints thrown about the place. I threw them on the drafting table. I hopped onto my bed and started flipping through the book again. I sighed to myself in a tad bit of grief. I looked up from the book and noticed Kexan was still standing so I motioned for him to sit on the bed. "You do realize how ridiculously complex this is right?"
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet

Post by Kexan XV Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:52 am

I proceed to sit next Roixuk.

"Ya, this has been a project I've been working on in my spare time. Sorry it's so complex"

"If it works however, this will be big!"
    RoixukXXII
    RoixukXXII
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by RoixukXXII Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 am

"Oh it'll be big alright," I looked at the blueprint again amazed with the concept. "There's just something I don't understand: how would it be powered? This isn't some toy you can just stick batteries in, though it is possible."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 am

Reixal, who was upset she'd been pushed out, immediately pressed her face against the window and watched as Kexan and Roixuk went upstairs.

Well then, I wonder just what could be going on... She looks around in a suspicious manner and cancels out the sound around her as she kicks the already weakened door down. Good thing Muraxami broke this thing... Reixal slowly walks into the shop, making sure she continues to cancel out all of the noise she makes. Slowly walking up the stairs, she listens for Roixuk and Kexan's voices.

"You do realize how ridiculously complex this is right?" Reixal hears Roixuk say. Unable to actually see the blueprints, she simply continues listening to the conversation, dying of curiosity.
    NelixahXCVI
    NelixahXCVI
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by NelixahXCVI Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 pm

I see Reixal walking in the shop after kicking the door down. I follow her.

"What are you doing?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

I see a movement behind me as I leave the shop, and I turn around invisible. The door was kicked down by Rexial, and Nelixah had followed her. Curious, I followed them back into the shop.

What is going on? I wonder.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 pm

A dark portal appears directly above the repair shop. Sphinx floats out of it with his spread out. He lifts his right arm out, and opens his palm.

"Kexan , do you miss me?" Sphinx says in a whisper while smiling
    "Firaga!" Sphinx yells. Fire bursts from his palm and strikes the repair shop seeing it a flame.

Spinx teleports out of the place leaving a black feather to fall from the sky.

Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Mura dashes here and slices the fire hydrant in front of the shop and puts the blaze out... He looks at the feather fall and picks it up...

"Fight like a man coward..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:50 pm