Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Aixus VS Nox

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Aixus VS Nox Empty Aixus VS Nox

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 am

Aixus walks into the arena and waits for his opponent. He has a serious look in his eye.

Aixus VS Nox Empty Re: Aixus VS Nox

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:26 am

Nox walks slowly into the arena .
    Nox see's the fury in his opponent. Nox puts a fake smile on.

"Hello, I must have done something wrong to upset you, Aixus" Nox said polity.
    May I please know? Nox asked with a curious expression on his face.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:32 am

Aixus notices his opponent walk in. He doesn't say anything. He puts his hand on his ordinary Katana and unsheathes it. He then charges at his opponent ready to slash him multiple times.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 am

"Oh I understand now, your anger is clouding your judgement," Nox put on a fake smile.
    "I know how you feel, I lost someone too.." Nox murmured.

Nox quickly notices his opponents reckless actions he uses his black light energy to create a dozen glowing blue senbon out of his palm. He then fires it straight at his opponent.
    Nox grits his teeth at the minor pain inflicted.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 am

Aixus blocks all of the senbon using his katana. He then stops for a brief moment in order to be able to talk.

"I never said I was mad. I never let emotions take over, because things such as anger sorrow and excitment only clouds a person's judgement. Now that the plesantries are over lets get serious."

Aixus then makes an orb of water and inside of it he makes a portal, allowing him to take a lot more water. And places orbs throughout the arena big enough to fit a human. He then creates portals in each orb and then shoot a beam of ice into one of them. The beam then came out of each portal and was heading towards him from every direction.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 am

"Nice try Aixus.." Nox uses his black light energy to fall into his own shadow.
    The beams of ice hits the ground.

Nox shadow moves to the area changer.
    Then Nox comes out of the shadow and hits the arena button.

The arena changes into rows of forests tree's reaching as high as the water portals.
    The Full Moon glows at the center of the sky .
    Nox stands at the center absorbing the light and darkness around him.
    His speed, energy, and strength increases.
    Nox eyes glow a mixture between yellow and blue.

"I can play your game Aixus.." Nox replies in a polite tone.
    He uses the Moon's energy to create yellow portals orbs that fit the size of a human directly behind Aixus portals. Nox lifts up his hand creating a black light energy ball . He then increases its size so it can fit a human of his size. Nox jumps in the portal.

"This body is black light energy," Nox begins to explain. His voice echoes from the portals.
    Black light energy is created from the Full Moon ominous rays. The rays are because of the Sun being directly behind the Moon. Thus, allowing me to harness
    the Moon's darkness and the illusion of light the sun gives me. Hence, light and darkness.

"Well, being a Nobody I can never be truly light but, I can be the closest form of it called black light," Nox speaks sarcastically.
    "I can do anything with light and darkness energy as long as I have a source,"
    Nox adds.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:37 am

Aixus jumps out of the water portal and looks up at the moon, smiling.

"You know, you sjhould really think about the outcome of your actions before you do them. I see that the moon has powered you up a little. But have you ever considered what it does to me? No, no, no don't answer that, I'm such a nice guy that I'll tell you." Aixus said in a sarcastic tone. "You see the moon also gives me a significant power up. Thats not all it does though. It also allows me to do more advanced moves with less anergy. And trust me when I say advanced I mean ADVANCED. You also put a whole bunch of trees here, and very tall too. Tell me Nox how much water do you think those trees are holding?" Aixus asks.

Aixus closes his eyes and tries to sense a water signature other than his own. When he finds the signature he extends his arm in the same direction and grabs Nox by his blood and pulls him towards him. As he is pulling Nox in, Aixus freezes his right hand completely. When Nox was close enough, Aixus Attempts hit him with the frozen fist in the face.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Nox closes his eyes as he is being pulled in by Aixus. He uses his black light energy to make a doppelganger of himself.
    The doppelganger is pulled instead since it is apart of Nox and gets hit with the full impact of the ice fist.

Since the doppelganger is black energy. Nox changes it into a portal.
    He gets out of the portal he was in and comes out of the doppelganger catching his
    opponent off guard he changes the structure of his fist into a blade since it's black light energy and stabs it right into the opponent chest. Then since he has mastery over both light and darkness he extends the blade to go even deeper in his chest into his spinal column to paralyze his opponent.

"I want a fair fight sir, of course I knew your water powers would gain a increase," Nox smiles faintly.

"Everywhere you look there is either shadow or light sir," Nox explained
    My powers don't just increase alittle but ten times.

"Ever heard of the phrase faster speed of light?" Nox said sarcastically
    Well how about faster then the speed of chaos.

Nox closes his eyes from the pain the doppelganger was inflicted on with the ice fist . He feels the bruise and touches it.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Aixus smiles at the fact that his opponent thinks he has an advantage.

"Nox you are strong, there is no doubt about it. But the simple truth is, you'll never ever reach my level. I'll see you in the newly built infirmary after we are done with this battle. It's ironic really, the person who puts you in the infirmary is the same person who will treat your wounds. Now what do you say we get this battle rolling again?"

As soon as he says that Aixus turns into water.

"Normally I wouldn't be able to make a water clone this fast but, you did give me a moon and not just any moon, but a full moon. See Nox let me explain. Since you didn't quite grasp the concept the first time I explained it, I guess I'll just have to dumb it down for you." Aixus says, chuckling in the process.

"At night I am more powerful whether there is a moon or not. So see I am 10x stronger at night, and that's without a moon. With a quarter moon my power increases by 5x more than it was when there was no moon. At half moon my power increases 5x more than it was when there was a quarter moon. At a 3 quarter moon my power increases 10x what it was when there was a half moon. And finally my power increase 10x more than it was when there was a 3 quarter moon." He says as he chuckled even more.

" Therefore if it was daytime and someone was stupid enough to make it night with a full moon my power would be multiplied by 25,000 instantly. But that increase is divided into my different attribute. These would include Strength, Speed, Endurance, Skill.

Strength- How strong my attacks are

Speed- How fast I can dodge and attack

Endurance- How long I can keep up my strength and speed.

Skill- This affects how long I have to wait to use a certain attack.

After my increase of power is divided into these attributes my overall power is increased by 6,250, making me more powerful than you will ever be."

The clone then walks through Nox and hugs him from behind, then it freezes. Aixus then appears in front of Nox and stabs him in the chest.

"Most people underestimate my power, but I'm sure you won't do that anymore since I just explained it to you. I'll give you an oppurtunity to give up, If you do, this will end a lot easier and faster for you. I don't know and I don't know the full extent of you power, but trust me whatever your full power is, it will never compare to mine."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"Is that so?" Nox says sarcastically.
    You have the power to do anything you wish with water I understand that.
    I also understand that the Moon affects the tide in the ocean. Which either increases the strength of the tide or decreases it depending on its phase.
    However, I hold the power of both darkness and light energy. Nox adds.

Nox uses his power of blacklight to change one of the nearby light portals into a copy of himself. Then he quickly switches place with copy and appears a few feet away from Aixus.

Nox feels the immense pain on his chest. Nox remains calm and inhale the nearby light portal energy to heal himself of his wound. Nox body emits a yellow energy that passes over his wound and heals it. A scar on the chest remains.

(Nox power continues to increase do to the unlimited supply of energy)

Nox uses his black light (light and darkness) to increase the light portals size all around the arena.
    Then Nox lifts his hand. Nox uses his mental power over these elements to manifest energy from the darkness creating at least 1,000 black light energy senbon from each light portal.
    Nox waves his hand.A total of 10,000 senbon are divided and fired in every angle of Aixus as well as the water portals.

"Aixus, don't underestimate my strength," Nox replies in a calm tone.
    I was the most fear assassin of the Yugazi in Japan after all back when I didn't
    even gained my black light powers
    Nox catches his breathe after all he just did. Nox spits out blood from his mouth and puts on a fake smile.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Aixus uses the katana to block the senbon with amazing speed. When he is done he jumps in the air and summons rainclouds. The rainclouds were dark grey and they were very thick.

(in order to see the moon you would have to fly higher than the clouds and they are so thick that by the time you saw the moon you would be in space.)

It then starts to rain hard. "Now that the ray of the moon aren't on you anymore, your power up is gone. And since it is raining, my power up remains."

Aixus then grabs all of the dopplegangers and uses their blood to crush their bones. He then grabs the real Nox and pulls him in, still holding on to his blood.

"I'll explain how I knew which one was you. I knew because you dopplegangers don't drink water and the only one with a water signature was you. Now I end this."

Aixus creates a barrier around them to stop the water from coming in. He then puts his left hand close to Nox's mouth, while he held on the blood with his other hand to keep Nox from escaping.

He then take all the water from Nox's body leaving him berran of water. "How does it feel Nox? How does it feel to not drink water for days?"

Aixus then takes all the water from the ground inside the barrier and then he dropped Nox "Are you ready to forfiet?" Aixus asks while holding his liter bottle in his hand and shaking it.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 am

Nox grits his teeth little from the pain and lack of water.
    Then puts on a smile staring straight into Aixus eyes.

"The Moon was just an extra boost to my powers, it is not the main source of my power Aixus," Nox says calmly.

"I told you early Light and darkness are my elements, as well my body is made out of black light energy," Nox speaks in a serious tone.
    In other words as long as there is light or dark I still have full use of my powers,
    Nox smirks.

"Your clouds made this whole arena filled with darkness, giving me the advantage do you get it now?" Nox replies laughing a bit.

Nox closing his eyes,using the advance skills of shotto-kun to mediate even under intense pressure.
    He raises the shadow cast by the barrier higher then the barrier itself.
    Nox quickly then uses the darkness to engulf to the barrier causing it to collapse from the amount of force of power.

Nox then uses a part of a shadow forms it into a tentacle and hits it with great speed knocking his opponent his hand off Nox.

Nox falls slurping the rain drops that is falling to re hydrate himself.

The darkness swallows Nox up. Nox disperses his energy to become one with the darkness.
    Thus, scattering his energy everywhere making it impossible to detect since he the darkness/shadows has become one with him.

"I normally can't do this so easily, but you made it a brush off my shoulder,"
    Nox voice echoed all around Aixus.
    You are a more then formidable opponent Aixus. I never once underestimated your power just like you have with me. If you think I am one to give up so easily then you picked the wrong person to fight with.
    It impossible to find me, the only thing you can do is wait for me to attack from the shadows.

"I am starting to feel a bit annoyed from all this fighting though," Nox voice echoes through ever corner of the shadows.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Aixus looks to the ground while shaking his head.

"I can't stress to how strong I am. Everything I've done up till now is not even scratching the surface. Nox if you contiue to fight, I will not be held responsible for what happens. I'm not bragging, I'm just warning."

Aixus waits for his opponet to strike.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

"Aixus I know how strong you are but you are not the only one with full control of his own power," Nox voices echoes.

"Anyway, nothing in this arena actually takes effect outside, as Kexan previously explained nobody can die or be really injured here," Nox reminds Aixus.

"You control water, I control light ,darkness , and black light," Nox added.

"How do you get lighting from a cloudy and rainy day ?" Nox asks voice echoing in the darkness.
    Well, lighting is a massive electrostatic charge cause by a unbalance electric charge from either inside clouds,cloud to cloud, or cloud to ground. Nox explains.
    All these light portals still lingering around the arena obviously has electrons. This weather is already near it peak for a storm. I will just give it a boost.

"Since you are surrounded by water, and your body consist of water well you are just one easy target," Nox voice echoes in a calm tone.

Nox eyes still close uses his ability over mastery of light and changes the portal back into light energy. He concentrates from the darkness and shoots all of the dozen fairly medium size light energy sphere fast into the clouds.
    This causes a unbalance from the amount of charged electrons in one area .
    Thus, starting a massive lighting thunderstorm.

Random lighting bolts come down throughout the arena at 40-50 second hitting trees and knocking them down.
    A random lighting bolt comes towards Aixus because of the small arena and the amount lighting strikes coming down per second. Aixus being in rain and made of water is another factor. This increases the chances of being struck nearly guaranteed in his case.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Aixus stands there and lets the lightnig hit. He is unaffected by the electricity. Aixus starts to laugh so hare it's har for him to be able to speak. He finally stops laughing in order to be able to talk.

"C'mon Nox I thought you were a smart person. It's okay though I'll explain. Se water consists of H2O right? Now those two elements seperately don't conduct electriciy. So it only make sense that they don't when they're together. The reason that it conducts electricity is because of these things called electrolytes. Ex- Sodium, Calcium, Chlorine, ect.

Fun fact purity of water is tested by it's inability to conduct electricity. I can take these electrolytes out of the water, making it pure. And yes normally it would take a while, but the moon is still there.

See my power up doesn't activate when the moons light is hitting me. It activates if I'm closer. So yeah... all the water that is falling is completely and utterly pure, make your lightning strategy not work. Well now that that explaination is over why don't we continue."

Aixus grabs Nox once more by his blood and pulls him in. He puts his right hand on his chest, where his heart should be, while still holding on to his blood with his right.

Aixus then proceeds to freezing the water inside Nox's body, including his blood.

"You are right, when you leave the arena all injuries will be gone, but that doesn't change the pain you'll feel while you're in here. Tell me Nox how does it feel to have frostbite?" Aixus stets Nox on the floor gently.

"Careful your bones are frozen. If you move suddenly you could brake them, that is assuming you can actually move."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 pm

"Hey it was worth a shot I suppose, " Nox smiles faintly.
    However, what you fail to understand is I am made up of energy.
    My blood is black light energy and so is this entire body.

"True i feel the pain but I do not need to move my body to activate my powers,"
    Nox adds.
    In fact let me just stop talking and start showing. Nox smirks

Since Aixus is still close Nox separates some of his light energy into a orb.
    He attaches it to Aixus to give him the electrons he is missing to be a conductor of electricity.

Nox then closes his eyes and allows the darkness all around him to consume him once again. Nox separates his energy leaving the frostbite ineffective due to him making his bone into black light energy once again.

"Aixus I just gave you that electrolyte you so desperately needed," I had to give some of my light energy up and little pain was inflicted but now its
    like you are apart of me. Nox explained.

Nox eyes still close then quickly grabs Aixus shadow that is cast behind him and holds his shadow with ease.

"Since I can't hold you, I figure I hold your shadow which in theory is the essence that keeps you moving," Nox speaks kindly.

"See, if the shadow is gone the theory is the person is gone as well," Nox explains.

"Lets see you are immobilize due to me taking your shadow, and me loaning some of my light energy that gives you electrolytes makes you a super conductor this time" Nox says calmly.
    You should have not been so close to me. Now you are my puppet.

The storm brews and again lighting bolts are hitting everywhere causing one tree to fall near Aixus follow by a a lighting strike coming towards our direction.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 pm

"Um.... I'm sorry did you not understand my explanation? Where do you think all the electrolytes go when they are taken out? They're inside me. They serve another porpose later. The reason the lightning doesn't hurt is because I'm drenched in pure water, the electrolytes are inside and you just gave me more. Which pretty much makes no difference."

Aixus grabs once more by his blood and starts to compact the blood.

"This will keep hurting until you tell me you forfiet. And just to be sure we wont be interrupted..."

Aixus gathers some water and makes and orb. He then makes a portal leading to the ocean. He goes through it and takes Nox with him.

"Now your drowning, I'm so sorry." Aixus says in a sarcastic tone.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Nox sighs at the thought that Aixus thinks he has control over his blood.
    He explained many times that his whole essence consist of black energy including his blood.

Nox simply draws in the darkness from the shadows casted by the coral and other species of plants and allows the shadows to rise and engulf him into the ocean floor.

Nox then uses his power to rise out of the ocean by becoming one with the darkness of the ocean.
    He burst into the air and then sees the clear Moon again since we left the forest.

"Ahh here that boost I enjoy ," Nox chuckles to himself.
    Hey Aixus enough with your attempt to try to bring fear into me. Nox smirked.
    I lack emotions, after all.

"Now, want to try your little blood bending again?" Nox asks.
    I will just disperse myself energy again and again leaving it just pointless.

Nox absorbs all of the moon's light energy he can take. In addition he has more then enough darkness as well.

Nox using all the data he collected uses the moons light energy to create a doppelganger of Aixus.
    The Doppelganger copies the person look ,traits, and powers except unique weapons.

"Come on Aixus I haven't even really scratched the surfaced," The Doppelganger repeats. He lifts his hand and grabs Aixus blood. Then he compacts until Aixus can't breathe and pulls him closer.

"I can't stress how strong I am " Aixus Doppelganger repeats. He begins to laugh

Nox waits for his opponent next move.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Aixus lets himself be carried by the doppleganger. When he is close enough he breaks the hold with ease and punches him hard with his right hand. Aixus then falls into the ocean. His head sticks out.

"Nox you fail to understand a few things. Why would you attack a person with their own attacks? I have complete dominace over water, more than anyone has aor will ever have. I am a master Genso and you need to learn your place."

The ocean starts to rumble and Aixus looks as though he is levitating. He isn't though, something's carrying him. When the dragon is completely out of the water, it lets out a huge roar.

It quickly shoots a beam of ice towards the sky and it starts to snow really hard. The tempature quickly plumets to -20 degress farenhiet

(OOC: this is what the dragon looks like.)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:31 am

The Doppelganger flips backwards from the impact and falls into the ocean.
    As it falls the doppelganger smiles.

[color=cyan]
    "The reason is simple, its more of data and defensive purposes,"
    Nox replies in a calm manner.

"Remember that moment when I put part of my black light energy inside you?"
    Nox asks .
    The black light energy has been manifesting inside you absorbing the darkness and light energy that resides within all those past negative and positive emotions of yours
    . In addition, to you being expose to the black light of the Full Moon energy.
    By this point the condense energy is strong enough to make a huge part of the ocean into a beautiful crater.
    You see you may be strong on the outside but the inside is always fragile.
    You may have control over your power but not mine.

The doppelganger jumps out of the ocean fully charged from all the water.
    It stands in front of Nox.

" I call this time consuming Technique Divine Obedience ," Nox yells. He closes his eyes focus on the immense condense Black light energy inside Aixus.

Nox snaps his fingers.

Suddenly, a massive burst of black and white light energy(black light) explode from inside of Aixus. The explosion forms what looks like to two black and white dragons biting each other.
    The Blast expands to the length of the Moon, knocking the dragon back a few feet.
    Completely shredding Aixus since it came from the inside. In addition to vaporizing or severely damaging anything around.
    No being can survive how massive this blast is because of the amount of time it has gained in dark and light energy.

"Don't worry, no one can die in this arena, but you will be in great amount of pain Aixus," Nox says sarcastically.

"You see as long as it light ,dark, or black light I wield total control over it," Nox says calmly.(In any shape or form)

Nox exhales deeply .
    He knows even if his opponent is fast , that this size of an explosion is impossible to avoid.
    He coughs out blood from using such a giant technique.
    He wipes his mouth and gazes at the beautiful dragon all injured.

"Sakura..I told you that I will avenge you one day my love," Nox says to himself as he grips his locket.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 am

Aixus falls into the ocean. He uses the water to heal his body.

But there is a problem. Aixus had a seal inside him that kept his evil spirit under control.

Aixus's voice is distorted. He starts to scream in pain as the transformatin happens

The ocean starts to rumble and a huge typhoon forms. Aixus emerges from the ocean, revealing what he has become. He had a pectral fin come out of each elbows and they were sharp. (pectral fins are what the fins that sharks have on the sides.)

He had a dorsal fin come out of his upper back, which was also sharp. (Dorsal fins ar the one on the shark's back.)

He had 4 holes on his lower back, two on each side, wich tentacles came out of.

He had little holes on his wrists, wich harbored thin tentacles that were charged with electricity from the electrolytes that he had absorbed.

His skeletal system was covered in Ice that was harder the madder he was. Aixus's power was now 100x what i was before. ( that means he is 625,000x stronger than he was when the battle started.)

"Now you die"

Aixus says in a very confident tone.

(The evil spirit is talking and he doesn't know about the arena)

Aixus is flying.

(Aixus controls the water in is body to go up and thats how he flies. Aixus can;t do this technique, but the evil spirit can and he's in complete control)

Aixus rips what remains of his shirt off, and throws it in the ocean. He has more muscle now due to the fact that his seishin (Evil Spirit) is the one in control.

"Would you like to see my beast?"

When he says that, a beast jumps out of the water and back in. This is what it looked like:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Nox looks at the mutant angler fish and his beast .
    Nox sighs.
    He closes his eyes wondering how life would have been if he was able to escape with Sakura.

"Sakura..Sakura my love I miss you with all my heart," Nox says in his mind.
    Why did things have to end this way?
    All I wanted was a simple life with you.

Suddenly, his locket begins to glow red.
    Nox opens his eyes and hears a voice.

"My beloved Nox, I am always with you ," a soothing voice speaks.
    The red locket forms a sphere around Nox.
    Inside the sphere Nox sees a pink spirit in the shape of Sakura.

"Nox, our love will be the symbol of our strength," Sakura entity speaks.
    Sakura put her hand on his cheek and leans in pressing his lips against hers.

" I love you Sakura.." Nox says in a whisper.
    Inside the orb energy is swirling around.

Nox black light energy comes from outside of him .
    It absorbs all of the Moon light and darkness around forming armor over Nox.
    A jagged gold long sword is on his right hand.
    His left had creates a white and gold shield.
    Nox face becomes en-wrapped in a helmet with horns that form a halo.

Nox power rises higher and higher as it continues to absorb of the darkness and the Moon's rays. (Matching your power strength easily if not a thousand higher from the data collected) Nox had lot of time to charge being expose so much to his elements that's why this worked. In addition mind you its new and this all comes from the devotion of love from Sakura. So, he can't normally do this on command.

(ooc: This should be fun, and in this case I had special conditions to preform this. Its called "Black Light Knight.")

(ooc: For some reason I can't upload the freaking pic. Idf you wantt to see it:
    click this link sorry [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Aixus laughs hysterically at the sound of love.

"Listen boy I have lived long enough to know that petty emotions don't bring nothing, but weakness and suffering. The fact that your beloved is dead shows your weakness, your failure to save her. And the fact that she's not around anymore gives you the suffering."

Aixus stands and watches as the orb covers Nox up. When he sees that Nox has armor h laughs hysterically once more.

"You really think you can beat me with that armor? Man you really got dropped hard as a child huh? Just try the first move, I dare you."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"You really are cocky aren't you Aixus," Nox put on a fake smile.
    This isn't just regular amour oh no its something much more.

"You speak of my weakness, yet you pretend to be all high and mighty, " Nox says in a calm tone.
    I mean you are the one who lost control and turn into some ugly creature because you couldn't survive . Nox tones remains calm.
    This whole time your emotions have been only of pride and anger.

"Aren't you the one who died in combat allowing your entire village to be destroy chosen one?" Nox says sarcastically.
    Oh yes I heard all about it when I walked in on your dramatic conversation.
    You are an evil spirit which is beneath me because all that darkness that resides within you. I absorb and get even more stronger.
    You are nothing, you live for nothing and when the time comes the key wielder will eradicate you.

The black light Knight energy continues to grow from all of the darkness Aixus has become increasing his own strength and the moon constant exposure adds on.

"Love never made me weak it carries me on with a purpose and in the end I will never be alone," Nox says with confident.

Nox Black light Knight slashes his blade in the air creating a black light energy wave.
    His eyes grow red controlling the black energy wave expanding it in strength and then fires it at light speed.

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

As the wave hits, Aixus brushes it off.

(OOC: The person you are fighting is not Aixus, but the evil spirit inside. The evil spirit is in complete control)

"You really think those comments are gonna hurt me? All the failures and weaknesses that you just metioned are Aixus's weaknesses, they don't apply to me. You're the one getting cocky. Aixus may not have the balls to finish you, but I don't think twice before ending someones miserable existance."

Aixus dives into the ocean. And when he emerges, there is five of him. One of the clones holds Nox in a full nelson. The rest shoot ice beams at him, when they hit they freeze Nox along with the clone.

The clones on the outside then compact the ice, crushing Nox along with the other clone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:55 am