Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Reixal's Room

ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Reixal's Room Empty Reixal's Room

Post by ReixalXVII Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Walking down the hallway, Reixal hears only her own steps as she walks down the hallway, finally returning home after more than a year.  She carries a heavy leather shoulder bag with her and her clothes are covered in a light layer of dirt.  As she unlocks the door to her room, she gives a long sigh, somewhat relieved she doesn't have to be bombarded with question of where she's been quite yet.

Walking into her room, she wipes some dust off of her desk and drops her bag on top.  A picture falls out the satchel with the face of an older man.  Reixal picks up the picture from the floor and looks at it thoughtfully.  She smiles slightly and puts the picture down on the desk.  

Finally turning to her bed, she falls face down into her pillow, causing an enormous cloud of dust to fly off of her bed.  *COUGH* Reixal jerks her head sideways to gasp for air.  As the dust settles, she mumbles to herself, "It's good to be home..."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Reixal's Room Empty Re: Reixal's Room

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Clerxha darts through the castle, an elated smile on her face. She had been at the Assassin Headquarters when the computer alerted her to a portal being used-she didn't want any enemies to sneak into the city again. After a few minutes, she had discovered that it was Rexial who had returned. Her footsteps are light as she runs down the final hallway to her destination.

She stops five feet before the door, pausing to catch her breath. Maybe I shouldn't bother her yet... it has been nearly two years...

She stands there, debating it for a few minutes. She shakes her head while shrugging, and raises a fisted hand to the door. Pulling nervously on some hair that had fallen out in her dash to the castle, she smiles.

Rapping on the door three times, Cler calls out, "Reixal? You there?"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:38 am

Reixal's eyes open wide as she hears Clerxha's voice.  I'd recognize that voice anywhere!  Elated, Reixal jumped off her bed opened the door wide and hugged Clerxha tightly.  

"It's been so long... I'm glad you're the first person I see!"  
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Clerxha smiles at the appearance of her friend, but the hug was slightly unexpected. But after the moment of surprise wears off, she returns the hug.

"It's great to see you too, Reix!" she exclaims as she slowly releases Reixal from the embrace. She begins to speak in a rapidly excited tone of voice, "I'm sorry for bothering you so soon, but I was at the assassin HQ and then there was a beep on the monitor for all the new arrivals in the city-we've had a lot of restless visitors so I didn't want anything bad to happen again-and when I saw it was you I was so happy I ran over here immediately and once again I completely forgot that I could create portals and I was just so really excited because I haven't seen you in so long and..." she takes a deep breath as she realizes it was a run-on sentence and her face was turning pink from a lack of oxygen. She smiles childishly, "Well, sorry for rambling, but I'm so glad to see you. Sorry if I bothered you-you're probably just glad to be home."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Reixal just smiles as she listens to her friend carry on.  

"No, I don't mind.  I think seeing you has reminded me just how much I missed it here!  Please, come in!  It's pretty dusty in here, but there isn't much mess since it was clean before I left.  You must've wondered where I went.  I'll tell you anything you want to know... and maybe we can go out and do something later."  Reixal led Clerxha into her room and sat criss cross on top of her bed.  She then patted the empty spot in front of her to offer Clerxha a seat.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:25 am

Clerxha follows Reixal into the room, being careful not to touch anything. Listening to her friend speak, Cler smiles happily and nods. She takes a seat next to the other brunette, accidentally kicking up a bit of dust.

"That sounds great," Clerxha says, glancing around. "Nice place you-" she pauses mid-word, her nose crinkling. "-aa...aachoo!" She rubs her nose. "Hah, sorry. Nice place you've got here. If ya don't mind me asking, where were you? It was like you vanished off the face of the... well, the dark city. So much has changed while you've been gone."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm

"Ah, sorry!  I hadn't gotten the chance to dust yet ^^' eh heh heh..."  Reixal gets up and walks to her desk to grab a box of tissues for Clerxha and sits back down on her bed.  She hands the box to her friend.

"I got a letter from an old friend of mine that my teacher, the one who taught me how to survive on the streets, had died... no, that he had been murdered, and I should return as quickly as possible.  When I went back, the town was a mess.  The new government was horribly corrupt and I learned that they killed anyone who questioned its methods... including my teacher..."  Reixal pauses for a second, allowing the thought to sink in.  "Long story short, I killed the governor when he let his guard down, but I let my anger and sorrow get the best of me and the job wasn't as clean as it should have been.  They knew I had killed him and began searching for me.  They began to kill anyone who knew me if they didn't give away my location.  Of course, no one knew my location anyway.  In the end, I had to kill the governor's right hand man as well."  Reixal shifted in her seat to adjust her legs and continued, "I came back as soon as I knew everyone was safe again."  

Reixal paused a moment and asked, "How much has changed since I've been gone?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Clerxha lays the box of tissues in her lap, and remains silent throughout the story. She easily understands how Reixal felt; she went through a similar event when she returned home... but with a little more bloodshed. She shivers at the memory and what her friend's implied actions were.

"I'm glad you're safe," is the only response she can give without being hypocritical or too aloof.

She smiles when the conversation returns to the Dark City. "A lot has happened since you were here last. I forget if you were here for when Nakusu- he goes by Sphinx now- betrayed the city, but that happened. Then we had a lot of new members. The most recent important event was when Rexus led a group of strong enemies into the heart of the city. We managed to beat them though...." Her voice fades as she remembers the hard-fought victory. "My sister managed to find her way here though--you just missed her. I got back from dropping her off a few days ago..."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 pm

"Wow, I really missed a lot... Nakusu- I mean- Sphinx betrayed the organization?  I also have no idea who Rexus is, but I guess the important thing is he's been beaten.  Was anyone hurt?  And I'm sorry I missed your sister, was she as great and awesome as you?  Haha!"  Reixal felt overwhelmed by the immense amount of information thrown at her but tried to follow along as best as she could.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Clerxha laughs lightly; she never realized how much had actually happened during her friend's absence.

"I never realized how much actually happened in that time," she murmurs, voicing her thoughts aloud. "Yeah, Nakusu- um, Sphinx.. I still get tripped up on that- did. He unleashed a whole horde of heartless into the city. We won though. Obviously." Cler grins cheekily before continuing, "And everyone's healed after the other fight. It's still fresh in a lot of our minds though.

"As for my sister... Her name's Annalise, by the way- Annie or Lise for short. I think she's pretty awesome. A bit quirky too. I think you'dve liked her... It was nice having someone from my past show up. Well, from the better aspects. Although... I found out that parts of my past had caught up with them, and I needed to... for lack of a better phrase, tie up some loose ends before returning."
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 am

"Sounds like you and I both had shitty pasts... oh!  Sorry!"  Reixal catches herself cursing and brings her hand up to her mouth as if to stop herself.  

"Uhm, do you think she'll come back to visit?  Maybe we can invite her to the next party we have!"  Reixal pauses for a moment and thinks  Have we ever had a party in the first place?  I don't think I would even know how to host a party...

"On second thought, maybe I can be your 'plus one' to one of her parties haha!"  Reixal laughs at her own naivety.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Clerxha giggles because of Reixal's reaction. But that's so true...

She sits quietly as her friend asks if Annie would ever return. Her face clouds; the calculations were tough to make because the world portal didn't connect properly to her home world (hence Cler's wandering before arriving in the city) and there weren't means to get back. Unless she has a nobody-not that she'd wish for that.

"Maybe," the girl responds, nervously tugging on her hair. "She wasn't much of a party person. But if there is, you can be my plus-one. Or plus-two. Does that even exist?"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Reixal hears Clerxha's body show signs of distress.  The muscles clenching and the ever so slight change in Clerxha's breathing show Reixal that something was wrong.  Not wanting to pry into Clerxha's personal life too much, Reixal simply laughs along with Cler awkwardly and says, "I don't know, but who says there can't be?"  ^^  

Reixal sighs and flops upper body onto the bed.  Looking up at the ceiling, Reixal says, "I haven't had sea salt ice cream in forever..."  She glances up at Clerxha to see her response.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Clerxha laughs halfheartedly, but stops as she jumps up in reaction to Reixal flopping down on the bed. Geez, I'm jumpy as anything today...

She begins to smile, a grin crossing her face. "Ya know what? I haven't either. We should totally go and get some." She puts the box of tissues down on the bed next to her, "With the insane amount of things I've been doing, I deserve some ice cream. Preferably sea salt flavored."

She looks over to Reixal, meeting her heterochromatic eyes. "Unless you'd rather stay here and fall asleep," she says teasingly.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Reixal sits up straight and says, "No way!  There's always time to sleep, but never enough time for ice cream!!!  Let's go!"  

She jumps up from her bed and opens her door.  "I'll race you!"  She says as she steps outside.  "But no cheating!  No dark corridors!"  Reixal waits for her friend to get up and says, "Last one there has to pay up!"  
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Clerxha grins, standing up. "Cloak's required," she says with a bubbly and cheerful tone to her voice. "Otherwise I'd say leave it here to make sure I don't cheat." She sticks her tongue out at the girl who has already left the room. Following Reixal, she closes the door in front of her, locks it, and then walks outside of the room.

She stretches, lifting her arms above her head. "So, to the parlor at the edge of the park, right?" Cler asks, just so that she's certain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:39 pm