Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Suzu The Copycat.

Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Zeniaris
    Primary Role: Naturalist
    Sub-role: Magis

Suzu The Copycat. Empty Suzu The Copycat.

Post by Gust Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 am

Using the training grounds, Me and Suzu trained in combat with some sparring matches. After having to use the Zeniaris awhile back, Suzu has been working hard trying to find people to teacher just about any skill, and knowing her she picks them up extremely quick. She has already become very well versed in my martial art style and evades very well thanks to her small size.
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title: Sister of the Wind
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Suzu The Copycat. Empty Re: Suzu The Copycat.

Post by Suzu Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 am

Fighting hand to hand with my brother has become a routine. I Asked him and some other people if they could help me learn more. I'm trying hard to understand what kind of magic i might be able to use that doesn't corrupt. Just simply what I can do without the Zeniaris, though it seems i simply cannot use normal magic. Gust tries his best with me but he usually focus's on Healing magic which i definitely cant use...Last time i tried I tackled him with the strange force of the corrupt magi around me.

GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 pm

I stroll into the arena and proclaim loudly, "I accept cash, credit, rare metals, precious gems, expensive antiques, pricey art, valuables in general, parcels of land, plegdes of fidelity, flattery, bribes, favors, IOUs, your first born child, and large meals." I survey the the room and continue on without giving anyone a chance to accept a method of payment or even choose if they want to pay. "Now that that's out of the way, who am I teaching? What am I teaching them? And what do I have to work with?" My eyes flick between the two, trying to guess who I'll be working with.
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm

A man with brown hair walks up to us saying something about Payment.
    Before I can say anything else he asks who he is here for...Oh he must have heard that i was looking for someone to teach me!
    I walk towards the boy and wave at him.
    "Hello, I'm Suzu Trubine and this is my brother Gust." I point my hands towards my brother who seems a bit surprised by the boys first introduction. "I'm looking for someone to teach me." I take a careful look at the boy and cant really figure if he is a mage or not.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:09 pm

A man slightly taller than me walks up to us and begins talking about methods of payment, within a second he then asks who he is teaching. A small thought that was the harsh realization of being broke is going to sting in a few minutes. Suzu takes charge and does introductions and explains herself quickly.
    "Suzu here wanted to learn magic, but certain difficulties make magic near impossible for her. She's looking for alternatives to this issue since there are a lot of new things in this world."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Lexi had been aimlessly walking around when she spotted Gexka walking towards the training room. She knew of his thieving nature and shook her head smirking deciding that it'd be best to follow him to see what he was up to. She followed him into the room and spotted two familiar faces. Stepping in closer her face lit up confirming that it was Gust and Suzu. She smiled and waved and was about to greet them when Gexka beat her to it... She giggled as he went n about means of payment but didn't interrupt. She stepped from behind him ruffling up his brown hair before she spoke. "A teacher huh? Hmm..I do hope you don't copy ALL of Gexka's tricks."She says playfully as she eyes Gexka wondering how many treasures he has already swiped. She laughed lightly and smiled at Suzu and Gust."I haven't seen you guys since the day we've met. It is good to see you both in better spirits."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:30 pm

I turn and look at Lexi as she ruffles my hair. I raise my hands in innocence at her veiled accusations, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have absolutely no idea what your talking about." Even before the final word leaves my lips a gold goblet, a handful of silver coins, and a small painting fall out of my coat. "Uh, I have no idea where those came from." I open a dark portal and sweep the objects into it with my foot.

I turn back to Gust and Suzu. "Like Lexi just said, my name is Gexka. And you definitely came to the right place; the dark city is the best spot to look for alternatives to magic. It's a meeting point of the arcane and the technological and the two often become mixed together."

I scratch my head. "Most of the skills I have I can't simply teach you, but I'll show you what I can. That's probably the way it's going to be with everything you learn. You'll pick up a little here and a little there and as you go you'll develop your own style." I chuckle. "But I'm pretty sure that's how everyone does everything. And even if you can't be trained to walk through walls, I'll teach you to wield a dagger, throw a knife, and blend in so well you won't be able to see yourself in a mirror." I lower my voice a little, even though Lexi is standing right beside me. "I can even show you some 'slight of hand' tricks. My favorite is making things disappear." I grin and poke Lexi. "And of course Lexi will be happy to show you what she knows too."
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am

"Lexi! Where have you been?"I run towards Lexi and Hug her. When I do, I see Shiny objects fall out from behind the strange boy...and then a painting of some kind?...How? He Quickly puts it into a strange portal and move my head to the side in confusion. He starts explaining things like alternatives to magic then i heard some words i did not know. I learned that technology is some of the shiny hard objects that do neat things, but Whats arcane? Holding back questions he explains things he could teach me. From Daggers to throwing blades, and sneaky stuff,and then he said something about making things disappear which sounds amazing."How do you make things disappear?" Out of all the questions I held back one slips out. He just did something to make some shiny stuff appear and vanish, and i really want to know how. "Theirs a lot of things i Tried to learn, but I just cant seem to do most of them thanks to this."

I Focus in on the wind to attempt magic, and automatically the strange crackle of Dark blue and red Magi shows up around me. "Most things just don't want to work with me." I give a small awkward chuckle as the strange magi dissipates.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 am

Watching As Lexi Arrives Suzu run up to her into an embrace I wave to her."Its good to see your Healthy Lexi. Hows Zexor been? It been awhile since we me-" Before i could continue i saw some valuable items fall from behind the boy named Gexka. He quickly put them away in some strange portal, catching my sisters eyes instantly, like shiny objects and new abilities usually do. As he explains himself its easy to tell he is a thief of some kind, but i don't feel like he is a bad person since Lexi is treating him so kindly. As he explains to Suzu what he can teach As expected Suzu jumps to the question on how He made the valuable and likely stolen items disappear into a portal.
    Suzu then explains slightly her issues with Magic, She tries to cast a spell by channeling magi, and as always the strange corruption of magi is all that follows. "Suzu, as much as she picks up on the principles of magic quickly, cannot use it properly, any magic she tries to use ends up condensing around her, With enough focus she's been able to make the Magi condense enough to Surround her and levitate,but trying to use spells themselves backfire. As for the reasons why this happens well...Suzu that's up to you if you want to explain." She might be willing to tell Lexi Since Lexi saw what happened to her when we first arrived, but I'm not sure about Gexka yet, so I'l leave it up to her.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:27 am

Lexi smiles at Suzu's reaction and stumbles back a bit when she is suddenly hugged. She giggles and hugs her tight as she looks up when Gust greets her."Yes it has been a long time hasn't it-"She sighed seeing the loot fall to the ground. She gives Gexka the same look as before, but can't help but smile when he pokes her. She keeps her arm around Suzu's shoulders as she speaks."Of course I'd love to help as Gexka says. Although I'm not sure how much I can teach you...perhaps I can help you focus- like when we met! It proved to work then but I am glad to hear that your control on the Magi has improved Suzu!" She looks down at her and smiles brightly and pats her shoulder."Hmm..Gexka going back to your introduction...You don't truly expect to be paid with such value do you?...I mean SURELY you have no problems with money."She says raising a brow at him and nudges him with her elbow gently. She pauses for a moment as she thinks up a compromise."Hmm...how about I take that offer of a meal and treat you to something- ONE thing- at my bakery?" She looks at Gust apologetically for Gexka's rudeness.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:29 pm

I look sideways at Lexi and pull a face. “Money has nothing to do with it. It’s the principle of the thing. But you have yourself a deal. I can get silver and gold from anywhere, but your confections are unparalleled. Besides, this could be fun."

I look back at Suzu and have to laugh at the eager expression on her face. While I was referring to a whole different kind of ‘disappearing’ I have a feeling Suzu wants me to explain the dark portal I just used. “This,” I open a small portal next to me. “Is a corridor of darkness.  As the name implies, it is a pathway formed of darkness. Certain people, such as me, can open these pathways and use them to travel anywhere we wish. Besides the whole ‘the darkness will consume your heart’ thing, these things are the bomb. (Seriously though don’t go into one of these things without some potent darkness repellent.)” I close the portal.

I watch with interest as Suzu demonstrates her problem. My eyes start glowing green and I watch from a slightly different perspective than the others. Although I don’t know anything of the intricacies of magic, I’ve become rather adept at scrutinizing energies, and magic is just another form. But no type of energy naturally acts the way Suzu’s magic is acting now. I attempt to explain what I’m seeing to the others. “Gust, from what I can see your explanation is spot on. I can actually see the magic as Suzu uses it. From my point of view Suzu and the spell are acting like a kind of vacuum, sucking in magic in order to power the spell. Now, energy will always follow the path of least resistance, which in this case is the spell. However, as you draw the magic in, it changes its properties. I don’t have the exact words to describe it, but the magic almost seems to spoil like milk, becoming thick and kind of chunky. This ‘chunky’ energy can’t enter the spell and blocks anything else from entering too. So as you’re sucking in energy, Suzu, it has nowhere to go and just builds up.”  Having finished my explanation I take out a throwing knife and begin flipping it absentmindedly as I think. “You know, Suzu,” I say slowly, “I might be able to teach you to see energy too, seeing how you’re already pretty attuned to it. I think speaking to plants might also be possible, though it does depend on a few factors. If you could tell why your magic acts the way it does, that would be very helpful."
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:13 am

I watch as Gexka brings out a dark portal and explains its properties this darkness sounds very dangerous, being able to consume hearts? The thought slightly frightened me but I keep looking as Gexka closes off the portal...So somewhere so dangerous he leaves a lot of shiny things...maybe even food? I shake my head of the thought and listen in at Gexka's explanation of my magi which is what he says what something like the spoiling of milk and condensing. He has a very interesting eye for magic properties.
    Shortly after he offers me things he can show me, such as seeing energy...that sounds perfect for me since i could slowly start to understand what people like him and Gust notice about my and other peoples powers. Gexka then asks me what is the reason for my strange magic issues.
    I hesitate, and look away from gexka into the direction of Lexi who has seen me use Zeniaris.
    Im sure she's been confused about the incident too....Right then, Gust puts his hand on my shoulder and speaks.
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:22 am

"In our world, Magic, and Energy refused to cooperate with her. I studied this world and the organization for awhile now, and we hoped that since this world was so different to ours that it would allow Suzu to use magi freely instead of clotting up and condensing."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:08 am

Lexi smiles when Gexka takes the deal, happy to take the burden of payment off of their hands. She moves away from Suzu as she watches and focuses on Gexka's demonstration with the dark portals that many of the members use. She tilts her head as if trying to see what Gex does when he starts talking about Suzu's surrounding energy. She glances over at Gust remembering the last time they were together and Suzu's magi had caused her pain."That's right I do remember that happening when I first met Suzu...If Gex could figure out a way to get SUzu to see her own energy it would allow for a new perspective and help her unblock her magi... "She nodded when Gust spoke, when Suzu first tried to use her powers when she first arrived she was frightened and somewhere new..."Perhaps with enough practice and focus Suzu could at least control the energy of the Magi around her...then she can begin training with her own powers."Lexi goes quiet for a moment and looks at the three of them. She knows that she could help clear Suzu's mind when needing to focus, but is worried that she mightg not be of much help as she would like to be.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by Acerva Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:12 pm

After hearing some whispers of someone looking for someone to teach magic i decided to head towards the location wishing to see just what the people of this world could do.
    Moving through the shadows i arrive at the training grounds in time to hear a man talking about alternatives to magic.

stepping out of the shadows i let the conversation continue for a bit before deciding to introduce myself. "Pardon my intrusion but from what i understand the little one cannot control what magical energy she can use?" I walk forward with my scythe in tow, figuring that it would serve as a good example for what they may want, "My name is Acerva Grim, i am a Soulsmith, able to enchant weapons with almost any memory and the emotions tied to that memory for a variety of effects."

holding my scythe out i place the bottom of it on the ground and allow the Ice-Flames to seep out of the blade and control it to swirl around me "This would be a good example of what an extremely potent enchantment can do, i believe i may be able to create something akin to a medium to allow this girl to conduct her magic through."

while i allow the information to seep in i turn to Gexka, clapping my arm to his shoulder and giving him a friendly smile.
    "It's been quite a while since we last spoke eh Gex?"

allowing my gaze to drift to Lexi i feel an innate sense of preservation kick in, it feels almost the same as what i felt when i was first taken by the death curse though back then it was due to my life being slowly snuffed out.
    this feeling, it seems to be coming from somewhere else within me What is this woman...? i wonder if this may be the darkness within trying to protect itself. Regardless I bow slightly "And i do not believe we've had the pleasure of meeting madam"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm

I notice Suzu's hesitation to speak on the matter and decide to leave her alone. Not that I won't find out eventually. There was another thing I noticed about Suzu's magic, something I'm sure she knows about (It would be impossible not to). The spoiled magic doesn't want to just block Suzu's spells, it wants to tear her apart! I can't help but wonder what happened to Suzu that makes a fundamental component of the universe want to obliterate her. The frustrating part is that I can't see what's stopping it from doing so. I can see the magic being repulsed from Suzu, but not what's doing the repulsing. Some things are beyond what I can see, and as annoying as it is, spirits and souls are included.
    I answer Gust instead of pursuing Suzu's history. "This world is different from yours. But it's a different kind of different than your different. This world acts as a nexus for many other worlds. Fundamental rules and elements from other worlds overlap here and are all in effect."
    I smile, hearing a new intruder and turning to him. "Acerva! It's been a while. I've been meaning to come see you, but unfortunatly I'm not the most reliable person." I clasp his arm and reply to his question. "It's not that she can't control it. It's that the magic doesn't want her to control it in any way, shape or form. She can only call it up, not use it." I turn to the others and make a sweeping gesture toward Acerva. "Acerva here, is probably the best alternative to magic there is. A weapon from him could easily put you on par with the darkest heartless. No matter what you learn, I recommend you stop by his shop." I nudge Acerva in the ribs and whisper in his ear. "That advertisement's not free."
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Gust was really hoping he could use this world to remedy my issues but it looks like it wont be possible. "A world that works like a nexus for other worlds..." I skim through my thoughts on that phrase Gexka just said and as i do I notice someone speaking that i didn't even notice appear. He spoke of making weaponry that could be created with my emotions and memories. "That sounds...cool! How does it work?....Oh! By the way My names Suzu, Whats your name Scytheman?"
    Gexka then vouches for Scythemans weapon making after explaining to him the situation very well and strangely. The personality of Gexka seemed to always be shifting about as he spoke which always seemed very unreadable as he suddenly moved towards Scytheman and whispered something to him. I recap really fast whats happening and realize there was suddenly a vast amount of people who were suddenly helping me out.
    I make a quick sweeping motion towards Lexi and whisper to her "Is Scytheman a thief too?"
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:47 pm

After Gexka's clarification of how this world works I sigh a bit "Well back to square one.." On the bright side this universal world still should teach both me and Suzu new things no matter what we choose to do.
    A new man joins us in what is starting to feel like a fairly friendly environment. He brings up his unique ability of creating weapons from emotions and memory. I think about that and wonder how this creation works. I fear that if the process spiritual it might just backfire...The name Soulsmith though might not connect it to magic energy itself...hrmmm "Hey,Its a pleasure to meet you Acerva, My name is Gust. Could you explain how your weapons are made? I'm Very curious on how this works, and if it can work on my sister.".
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Lexi was lost in thought and completely forgot that she had been looking at Gust. She blinked when a new voice joined the group and quickly looked at the newcomer when she realized that she had been unintentionally staring directly at Gust that whole time. The male looks familiar but she doesn't believe they've actually met. She smiles as Gexka introduces him and giggles at his final comment. Acerva's weapon was impressive and if he had his own shop he must know what hes doing. The idea of making weapons using memories and emotions interested her. She noticed him focus his gaze upon her and she smiled warmly back at him. She laughed nervously when he bowed but returned the gesture and finished by shaking his hand. "I don't believe we have, it is a pleasure to meet you Acerva, my name is Lexi. I agree with Gust your weapon is interesting could you tell us how you make them?...I do hope you could create something to help Suzu." She looked down at Suzu and giggled when she whispered to her. She shook her head and whispered back."No Suzu I don't think Acerva is another thief. At least I hope not."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by Acerva Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 am

I laugh at Gex's final comment pretty heartily "Well Gex how would a pair of knives sound? i'll leave the enchantment choice up to you and figure it out from there on my own." taking a step back i address the group as a whole "Now in terms of how my weapons work and how i enchant them, i can create a weapon out of any material i feel would be most necessary and then once the base weapon has been made i imprint them with my own memories along with the feelings attached to them."

i look down at suzu and smile warmly "My name is indeed Acerva and no i'm not a dedicated thief though circumstances tend to require adaptability, i may have been a thief in a few worlds for survival purposes but i do not care much for the profession." I continue my explanation after clearing my throat a bit, "My weapons are a strange type of magic and don't run off of the user's own abilities. you could be completely inept when it comes to magic and the enchantment would still be as powerful as if a sorcerer had use it. While magic may not wish to be used by her the enchantment should prove reliable, i am sure that i can find a memory strong enough within my thousands of years to create an enchantment that would act as a conduit for suzu." i relax a bit after giving my long winded explanation and then finish with "All that i would need is a preference of weapon and as much information as i can get on her issue at hand so that i may be able to create the best enchantment possible"
    Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am

Acerva goes through a good description of what his powers do...he also mentions His thousands of years. There are people in other worlds who live so long? As he continues his description he asks me for details on my issue and a weapon i would prefer. The only thing Ive ever used as a weapon was a dagger, i don't know what weapon would even suit me."I don't really know what id want in a weapon, i only know martial arts....as for the details on My issues with Magic...." I look at my brother and Lexi, take a deep breath and try to openly discuss My brothers Zeniaris and myself.
    "The truth is...I'm not exactly accepted by the magic energy in my world. I wasn't born like a normal person and I think the best way to say it is my world refuses to accept me as apart of it...What keeps me safe from this weird magic and allows me to even slightly use it is because My brothers spirit, is Zeniaris, The wind king....Gust can you help me?..." I Grab my brothers hand, which makes him know exactly what i was trying to do. I begin releasing the Zeniaris spirit that protects my body.

Last edited by Suzu on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gust
    Gust
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by Gust Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

The situation takes a surprising twist as Acerva explains to her how his weapon creation works, though it looks like she is very interested in getting her own weapon it looks like she decided to openly tell everyone here why she is having her trouble. I was thinking she would just tell Lexi since she gets along so well with her, but she decided to explain it to everyone here. She then asks for help while holding my hand. "I'm sorry for us being so evasive with you all, Suzu as she said was born differently than most Elvans from our planet. In a way that our world refused to accept. She carries half of my spirit, a spirit that is the origin of Air itself and is one of the four spirits that created our world. Its this half of my spirit that keeps her safe, the catch is my spirit is extremely weakened as a half and can only focus on protecting her, If she tries to fight using the Zeniaris spirit she goes through a weak transformation of power, at the price of allowing the world to eat at her. When she does this while in contact with the other half of the spirit like this..."
    Lexi had seen Suzu transform and see the magi itself fry and tear at her body, but not this.

Suzu
    Suzu
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Suzu Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:59 am

My brother helps explain which makes things easier for me. He speaks about the Zeniaris and readies me for the transformation. The dark blue energy condenses as it usually does and begins pulsing into the ground. This transformation cant even be considered the Zeniaris, Just a power i can get from it. There is no wind i can channel into power, this strength isn't my own...but it was strength nonetheless. Fierce amount of magic enough to disappoint a proud mage for my lack of being able to use so much magical energy. Wings that don't truly allow me to fly appear on my back. A very weak form compared to what my brothers true Zeniaris form could be.
    "Like this, holding my brothers hand I am safe. when I'm far from my brother in this form i lose all my protection and...Lexi you saw me. Here is what happens if I'm close to my brothers half of the spirit, but not directly in contact."
    I try to let go of my brothers hand but he tightens it quickly, I still let go and the moment i do i let out a small yelp from the pain. The moment i let go of the hand, pain is signaled through my body and the magic that was once corrupt looking now shows a mixture of both corrupt and pure magi all over my skin trying hard to attack me.
    "Because....I'm still close to Gust it doesn't hurt me too much since I'm still somewhat protected . If this spirit was to completely leave me well...I wouldn't last long."
    I grab my Brothers hand and focus on returning to normal.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Lexi listens intently as Acerva explains how he creates his enchanted weapons. She can't help but crack a smile with child like fascination. 'That's amazing!Using memories as energy for weapons...'Lexi frowned at her own thoughts for a second and looked into Acerva's eyes, she could sense the sorrow that filled his memories and she silently wondered if it burdened him to make weapons. She forces herself to look away from him and to keep a positive outlook on things. She nods when Suzu mentions the day she saw the magi attack her. As Suzu continues explaining Lexi can tell Gust is worried about Suzu inflicting herself with pain in order to show us the problem. Lexi flicnes slightly when Suzu yelps and watches how the magi around her changes. She sighs in relief when she grabs Gusts hand once more."That explains your weakness when you two were separated. Well we all just need to stay positive, we are very blessed that Acerva here is willing to help by creating a weapon for you Suzu"Lexi smiles down at her and pats her head gently. She takes a step towards Gust as she continues."You have trained with her the most, so perhaps you would know which weapon is best?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 pm

I silently except Acerva’s offer and then listen quietly as Gust explains the root of Suzu’s problem. His explanation matches what I’ve already observed and fills in what I couldn’t. However, I still have many questions, the foremost being ‘how did Suzu end up with Gust’s spirit?’ I raise my eyebrows at Suzu’s next demonstration. Though Gust said it was only a weak transformation, she is generating quite a bit of power. While I wonder what the full power of this Zeniaris is capable of, I can clearly see why Suzu wants to find an alternative to power she has. I pipe in when the talk turns back to weapons. “I’d suggest something pretty light. Both daggers and staffs incorporate well with martial arts. But then again lots of weapons do.” I fall silent again, still thinking about the split Zeniaris and wondering if it’s possible to circumvent the need for direct contact between Suzu and Gust. As the dark corridors clearly demonstrate, space is relative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm