Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Dolly's Doll Shop

Dolly's Doll Shop - Page 5 Empty Re: Dolly's Doll Shop

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Zex pushes open the door to the shop with his foot and walks in carrying Dolly.
    He look down to Dolly with a smile and chuckles a bit,"Well.... Here we are. Today was kinda crazy huh."
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Sage
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Holding onto the male's neck she would look down as her bangs would cover her eyes as she was sad. Sighing the girl would slowly look up at the male, reaching out to the male the girl grab his face and look into his eyes. "I am truly sorry, Zex." Closing her eyes she would lean into him as she pucker up her lips to him. Kissing against him softly the girl would lightly smile as she would rub her thumb against his cheek. "Please leave me. I'll be fine."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Zex, joking around to hide the pain, says while laughing,"Leave you, after all that your kinda stuck with me." Zex puts her down and lifts her bangs kissing her on the forehead. He then plops down and sits on the floor.

Zex decides to forget about his sadness so he doesn't worry Dolly he looks to he with a smile and says, "So what do you wanna do?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Sighing the girl would blush as he kisses her forehead. Watching him sit on the ground on her level she would nod as she made up her mind. "I'll show you now." Placing her hands on her side smoke would slowly flow out of her and form under her. Sitting on a cloud she would hover up and then down. Clapping her hands the cloud would vanish and she would fall onto his lap. "That's just one of the things I can do."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Zex looks a bit confused and then as Dolly demonstartes he power he watches pretty impressed. He feels a sudden chill that he only feels around dark magic as the cloud forms. When she lands on his lap the feeling dissapeared and Zex look to her and begins to blush.

Zex then starts to chuckle a bit and lies back as he says to her"Wow that was quite something. I knew you could do more then what you showed me at the park. But I gotta say, I never thought it would happen but it did."

Zex up and looks to Dolly right in her eyes and smiles, "You use dark magic don't you?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Looking away she would rub her arm as she would explain. "Where I'm from it's very dark.. but I was born with this smoke." Placing her hand over her head she would smile as a burst of light shined out then stopped. "I use light and I use.." She would place her fingers against her lips and her finger tips glowed white. Giggling she would place it on his nose, his nose would light up then stop. "Holy magic. I was once a nun, ya know." Winked the girl.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Zex smirks as his nose lights up and stops, he throughs his head back and says,
    "You know you don't have to lie to me its ok that your a dark user. It kinda makes sense too, that's why I never felt it. You use your light to hide it. Well this would explain why Drax yelled when he first walked in and why he tried to warn me about you. He was probably worried since darkness is my weakness and you use it."

Zex then gets up and walks up to her with one hand in his pocket then crouches in front of her. He puts his other hand on her cheek, leans in, and give her a peck on the lips. Zex then smiles and says to her, "I think it's ok that I didn't listen. It makes our relationship all that more interesting. Wink "
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Pouting she would puff up her cheeks as she would mumble. "I don't use dark. I'm.." Kissing her lips she would calm down as she blushed about their relationship he spoke of. Biting on her bottom lip she would make a face as she would look down, fiddling with her fingers. "I don't use darkness. I.. I was born from it.." Turning away from him she would jump onto out of her over stuffed fluffed bears and bury her face into it. "I don't like the dark.."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Zex thinks to himself after Dolly says she was born from it the darkness and burries herself in her giant stuffed animal, "She has darkness in her. Even if she doesn't know about it, I felt it. But I have to do what I can to help her forget about her sad past."

Zex walks behind the Bear and picks it up and sets Dolly to her feet, "Hey I want you to forget about your sadness in the past and what happened today....."
    Zex talks her hand and smiles and says,"... All you need to worry about is right now. That I'm here with you and I will be whenever you need me to."
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Smiling brightly at his words the girl would hug onto his waist as she giggled. "Oh Zex! You're the sweetest!" Looking up at him she would pull on his shirt wanting him on her level. Tippy toeing to him she would kiss his cheek then let him go as she would giggle into her hands.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Zex began to blush as he pulled himself back up."Thanks."
    Zex then put his finger on her nose and said, "And you, are the cutest girl I've ever met."

Zex realizing what he just said turned bright red and covered his face with the bear so Dolly couldn't see him.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Giggling to his words she would pull on the bear from his hands wanting to see his face. "Hey! Don't hide!"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Zex looks away from her, with his face still blood read and says, "Sorry it was kind of a reaction. I didn't realize what I said until I said it."

Zex then looks to her with only his eyes still too embarrassed to turn his head, "But I did mean it though, you are really cute."
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Smiling so sweetly the girl would giggle as he's face was so red. Repeating that she was cute once more the girl place her hand against her smile with a small blush. "Thank you, Zex." Winking she would place her finger on her cheek as she would then blow a kiss, teasing him. "You're a sweetheart."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Seein that she was teasing him by blowing a kiss,Zex would look to her with a grin on his face as he put the bear down. He began to approach her as he said laughing "Hey, don't tease me like that. Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson."

Zex grabbed Dolly by the waist and began to tickle her until she begged for forgiveness.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Walking over to her with his evil laugh the young girl slowly backed away from the male. "W-wait.. D-don't.." About to run off she would be pulled back and be tickled. Giggling she would pull away from him as she couldn't breath. "Hehe! No! Hehe! Stop it!"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 am

Zex laughs as he tickles Dolly, "No way you have to pay for teasing me. And besides you have a really cut laugh."

As Zex tickles Dolly he trips over a stuffed animal and falls to the ground with her. Zex lands with both hands and looks down to see he is over Dolly while she lays on the floor. Zex looks to her, not knowing what an awkward position they are in, and says while breathing heavily from the laughter and still chuckling, "Sorry...I tripped....had ...enough yet?" Zex says as he smiles and begins to chuckle again.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 am

Laughing as he would continue she would feel his weight unbalance as she was soon laying on the ground. Her raven hair spread out on the floor under her head as her arms laid over her, she looked up at him she blushed deeply while her dress rested against her tights. Staring into his eyes her body was still as she panted softly against her breath from the laughter, nodding to his words she wouldn't say a word. She didn't want the moment to be ruined. It was perfect.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 am

Zex looked at her as she layer there and began to blush. Zex leaned towards her and looked into her eyes. To him in that one moment they were the only two people in the world. Zex leaned closer and gave her a kiss in the lips. This one being longer then ussual. Zex leaned back from her and looked at her again and smiled, "How do we get into these situations?" he says with a smirk in a soft voice.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 am

Leaning into her she would pucker up her lips and slowly close her eyes as her arms would place themselves around his neck. Kissing him at that moment was different from any other time as it was passionate. Pulling away from her, her eyes slowly began to open as she would smile, shrugging her shoulders with a giggle the girl would pull him back to her lips. Kissing him once more her mouth would slowly open letting her tongue out and push against his lips.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

Zex caught by surprise by her return kiss smiled as she did it. As he felt her tongue press against his lips he would slowly push his own tounge out and press it against hers. As their tongues massaged each others Zex smiled. Zex lifted his head from her and looked to her with a grin and one eyebrow raised, "Well, your preety bold aren't you?" Zex then kissed her again and then pulled back, "You wanna tell me what that was just now?" He said with a devilish grin referring to her last kiss.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 am

Moving his tongue with hers one of the girl's hands would slide from his neck and rest against his cheek while the other remain on his neck. Pulling away from the kiss she would smile at his words then have them kiss once again. Parting from her lips once again she would blush as his mouth turned into a devilish grin. Listening to his words she would reply as she would slowly rise up to him, her lips inches away from his own."It was just a friendly kiss."Spoken softly in her angelic voice her lips would find their way against his mouth, prolonging the moment as her cheeks turned into a bright red.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

Before Zex could say, Freindly kiss, yea right., he found himself kissing her again. And as he looked at her blush he began to smile and continued to kiss her. As they kissed Zex turned to the side and layer his body on the floor, he then lifted her up and rest her on top of him. Zex looked at her with a smile and said, "Comfortable?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 am

Kissing him she would let him move her body as he rolled her on top of him. Sitting against his lap the girl would smile softly against her cheeks as her dress would fall against her shoulder and her hair out of it's twin tails with out flowing over her. Slowly she would crawl as she would hover over him as he did to her however her tone would differ from before. She was no long cute but seductive as her eyes that was once round and wide would become narrow and slim with a smirk across her lips. "Very." She replied with her tongue licking over her lips.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 am

Zex looked into her eyes and felt himself being pulled in by them. As Dolly approaches him Zex looks to her with a smirk and says,"That's Good."

Zex then began to feel her lick his lips again, but it felt different this time. Zex ignored it and pulled her close and began to kiss her again. As he held her he stroked her hair and smiled continuing to kiss her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 am