Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind Empty Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 am

Aixus walks into the headquarters. He waits for Clerxha and Zexor to arrive. He would've summoned Church too, but he felt that Church need to further his training for a mission like this. Aixus waits in the briefing room for Clerxha and Zexor to arrive. In his hand he holds a folder that has all the mission info inside.

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind Empty Re: Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:14 am

Zex walks into the briefing room and stand stands before Axius. 
    He looks at the stack of folders in his arms. 
    "Looks like another mission. Is there something big going down?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind Empty Re: Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 am

Clerxha enters the briefing room, after closing up her shop due to the summons. "Last again," she mutters, and then her face becomes serious.

"What's going on?" she wonders, noticing the folder that Aixus is holding. Arching an eyebrow, she says, "A mission, then?
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Aixus looks at Clerxha and smiles. 

"Last as always, I see. At least if someone tries to impersonate you, we will know right away, because they are not last."

Aixus looks at both of them. 

"The individual we are looking for is powerful. He has power over your mind. The more you think, the more advantage he has. We don't know what he looks like, so we'll have to lure him out. He's taken over the minds of the people in his area, so he will notice as soon as we walk in that we don't belong. Hopefully he will make the first move."

Aixus begins to walk back and forth, reading the file in his hand.

"What makes him dangerous is the accessibility that he has to your mind. He's like a mental hacker. 60 seconds and you're gone. On top of that, he has several psychic powers."

Aixus closes the poster and looks at both of them.

"The plan is to bomb the area. If we make him mad enough, he might just charge at us in an angry rage with the intention to kill, not control. That is the only way I see that we can fight him without being his puppets. The reason that we need to bomb the entire area is because a mentally put together person such as him would not lose his cool so easily.....Any questions?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Clerxha sticks her tongue out at Aixus and scrunches up her face, but the mood easily becomes serious again. As he speaks more and reads off the file, Cler's face becomes grim.

Well, this is a fun enemy, she thinks sarcastically. Not even a description to go by either... sheesh.She winds her hair around her finger as she thinks about the strategy.

"I get it... Will one of us be bait, or will the bomb be detonated when we still have yet to figure out the man.. or woman's identity?" Clerx says what's nagging in her mind. "And do you know if his mind control is reversible...?" Cler adds as an afterthought when she thinks about the people who have their minds already turned to mush. She glances between her two teammates as she waits for an answer.

Last edited by ClerxhaXVI on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Zex chuckled seeing Clerx's expression. He then turned his attention to Aixus
    as he brief them on the enemy. He smirked when he was told not to think,
    due to the opponents metal powers. "Awesome. This will be fun."
    He then looked to Clerx as she asked questions. Once she was done he turned to Aixus. 
    "I can be the bait. I attack out of reaction anyway and i think it would be fun to mess with the guy."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Aixus opens a portal. He looks back at Zexor and smiles.

"If you believe you can think hard enough, then you can be bait."

Aixus walks through the portal. On the other side there is a floating city, with tall skyscrapers. Aixus walks over to a tarp covered object. He uncovers it, revealing two big missiles. Aixus smiles at the thought of launching them.. He looks at Clerxha.

"For now just mount them onto the missile launcher an aim at the sky. Once the target appears, we shoot. When we fire this big missile, it will split into 12 smaller ones. Those will split into 12 smaller ones. And finally once more into 12 smaller ones. When both missiles finish separating into smaller pieces, there will 3456 tiny missiles that will hit the city. Once we launch, Zexor, you take cover. These missiles may be small, but they are powerful. Being bait isn't easy. Begin your distraction when ready, Zexor."  

He starts setting up one missile, leaving the other one for Clerxha.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Zex walks through the portal and grins seeing the missles. Hearing Aixus explain his smile grows. 
    "That is freaking awesome. I totally want one of those." 
    He looked around at the surrounding. "This place is amazing too." 
     He then looked to Aixus and listened to his instuctions. He nodded and closed his eyes. 
    He began to fill his head will all thoughts about his past fights as a somebody and nodoby.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Clerxha follows Aixus and Zex through the portal, and after his explanation, she grins at the missiles that were underneath the tarp. That's some major firepower. Sweet. Turning to her teammate that will be bait and a target of the missiles, she says, "Just... Be careful, Zex..."

Directing her attention to the missile, Cler moves it over so that it won't clash with the This isn't bad, honestly. It's just like that one in the book... Once Clerx finishes setting up the missile, she sits cross-legged on the tarp.

"Ready when you are." She grins at Zex, who is sitting quietly- she doesn't notice that his eyes are closed- and then watches the city. Let's hope this plan goes smoothly...
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 am

Aixus finishes setting up the missile. He looks at it a second time to make sure that everything is in order. He then turns to Zexor.

"Alright, time to lure him out. Now Zexor."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

Zex opens his eyes and nods to Aixus. 
    He stands up with his mind still full of buzzing thoughts abd memories. 
    He then yells out into the sky.
    "Yo brain freak! I dare you to get into my mind! If you can!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Clerxha smirks, and stands up. Well, he knows where we are now...

She walks over to the missile, keeping an eye on the surroundings. She can see people in the city, and Cler watches warily. She places a hand near the missile. "Let's do this..."
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 pm

A hooded figure appears on top of one of the skyscrapers. His skin is tan and his eyes glow blue. He looks up at the mysterious young man yelling like an insolent fool that deserves to be put down for the idiot that he is. The hooded figure says nothing. His eyes glow more as he searches through the idiot's mind.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

All he finds are the memories that Zexor had in the organization. He found his strengths and he found his weaknesses. His eyes started to glow less intensely than before. This was a sign that he was done and that he had all he needed to break the idiot mentally. "Zexor, is it? A young man trying his best to be useful. You trained hard throughout your lifetimes. You trained so hard to learn how to manipulate all those elements. Why? Was it to be accepted? Was it to protect yourself or someone you care about deeply?" His voice is heard loud and clear throughout the area. "No. No. It was for a more personal reason than all of those. You trained so hard to control all these things to make up for the inability to control that one element. That one that you can not control, but it controls you. Darkness. You hate it when the dark reaches into you and makes you something that you do not want to be. How does it feel? How does it feel to be manipulated in such a way?"

The hooded man chuckles. The chuckle turns into a calm laughter. "How is your dear Xandy? She's pretty. Her brother. Her brother does not want you with her. You know that the only way to get his 100% approval is that you have to prove you are strong enough to protect her and that you would never break her heart like you did to that poor Dolly. Did feel nice when you killed her? Tell me, did her blood on your hands feel good? In the end even with your hard training, you are nothing but a fool. You will never prove yourself to Drax because you could never win against him. No matter how hard you train, you will never be strong enough to even come close to beating him. Why? Oh that's right...The Dark. It all goes back to that one thing that you could never control. It sets you apart from everyone in many ways. You can't walk around your own city without a protective cloak. Everyone else uses it because that want to and for the corridors. Not you, however. No, You wear it because you can't co-exist among your little friends without it."

The hooded figure laughs some more. 10 monsters appear behind him, like he had done before them. They were made out of dark energy and they were being controlled by the hooded man.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The creatures are ready to attack, but the hooded man holds them back with his mental prowess. He walks a few steps closer without breaking his eye contact with Zexor. "You know what I will do to your precious Xandy and all of your other pathetic friends? I will force you to kill them in every painful way that you know how. Xandy will be the last one that you will brutally murder with your bare hands. And after you are finished, I will release you from my control and I will leave you with nothing, but the knowledge of what you did to your friends and I will make sure that it haunts you for the rest of you miserable existence." The hooded man sends the dark creatures to attack. All ten of them run to Zexor fast.

(OOC: Sorry if I'm being a little too mean. The villian will do this with all three of you. He will try to break you and he does a great job at it. This is in no way targeted to any poster, just their fictional character....THANK YOU.)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Zex looked to the hooded man and summoned both keyblades at the sight of him. He smirked as the man first began to speak. He began to ask himself the questions but then realized that he was starting to try to get into his head.

"Heh, nice try buddy. But I'm not letting you screw with my head that easily. You'll have to do better than that."

He then clenched his fists as the mans words began to get to him. "What if subconciously that was the reason." He began to think to himself. He then tilted his head as he spoke about being manipulated by the darkness since he could never remember what happened after he lost control. He shook his head of the thought.

"I don't know what your talking about. Just come and fight you coward."

As the man spoke of Xandy Zex looked down since in that he was right. He then looked up as he mentioned someone named Dolly and that Zex had killed her. He tilted his head as he could not recall hearing that name.

"I don't know who that is but I've never killed anyone. Let alone even met a girl named Dolly. As far as I can remember."

He then began to get angry as the man returned to his weakness with the dark and how he could never beat Drax. As he exploited how his weakness made him different and weaker than the others his rage increased and the ground shook lightly. He took his stance ready to attack seeing the creatures appear. The darkness in them made him feel a bit uneasy. When the man looked to him, Zex looked him in eyes. As soon as he threatened to hurt Xandy his eyes widend and became full of rage.

"Not if I kill YOU first!"

Zex yelled a she surrounded himself in flames and charged at the creatures swinging to attack.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Aixus listens as pthe hooded man talks. Based on what he new, this guy had to be the target. Aixus walks over to Clerxha. "You should find some cover. He's pretty close to us which means that when I fire the missiles we'll get caught in the blast. Better just one of us than both. Go find cover, I'll be able to survive the blast no problem. " Aixus walks over to the missiles and aims them both at the hooded man. He puts the launch codes in and the missiles activate. All he has to do now is press the button. He looks back at Clerxha and signals her to take cover before he launches to missiles.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Clerxha remains silent as the man speaks to Zex. She grits her teeth as she hears the man who she deems to be their target speak, and kneels down at her missile as she waits for a signal from Aixus. Hearing Aixus's voice, she stands up. 

"Got it." Cler runs to an alley nearby as Aixus plugs in the codes. She peers around the corner and Aixus signals for her to take cover. Cler nods and ducks between a garbage bin and the end of the alleyway. She takes a deep breath and listens as the missiles take off towards their target. 

Be safe, guys.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 am

The hooded man smiles, seeing that Zexor was now angry and that he had successfully gotten under his skin. For every monster that he killed in his rage, two more appeared. Soon he would be so out numbered and tired that he would fall to his knees. That was the plan all along. When the missiles shoot up into the sky, they immediately grab his attention. The hooded man noticed Aixus' presence and pulled him into the center of the city. As the missiles began to separate, the hooded man changed their course with his mind. Their new target was Aixus. All 3,456 missiles were headed straight for him. Just before the missiles hit, the hooded man put a barrier around Aixus and the missiles to contain the explosion that would've destroyed the entire city otherwise. When the missiles were done exploding, the barrier was put down and a plume of smoke was released. Although he could not see it, the hooded man knew that Aixus had taken the full brunt of the explosion. "Humph, fools. Nothing, but children playing with toys way above their age group. I would call you a fool, but I would be insulting all the other fools out there."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:29 am

Aixus is powerless to stop the hooded man from pulling him in and keeping there. He took the explosion of the missiles without being able to dodge or defend himself. After what seemed to be an eternity of pain, Aixus felt the missiles were done exploding. As the smoke clears, The severely wounded Aixus staggers to his feet. He looks up at the hooded man, chuckling loudly. "For such mentally put together person, you're not that mentally out together." As soon as Aixus is finished uttering his words, every single skyscraper in the city blows up at the base and collapses down to the floor. The hooded man falls to the ground a few feet away from Aixus. Aixus looks around to see what happened to Zexor and Clerxha. He did not see them. His attention quickly turned back to the hooded man. "So, who's the fool now?" He says in a very smart and sarcastic tone. "Here's the thing. You were never the real target. The real targets were your skyscrapers. I came in with the full intention of being blown up. I was carrying a detonator that when destroyed, would trigger all the other bombs. You were so distracted by the missiles, that you didn't notice the real threat. I would call you stupid, but I would be insulting all the other stupid people out there."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:56 am

After the missiles send off, Cler sits silently as she waits for them to collide with their target. Once she hears them explode for what seems like decades, the sounds finally cease. She walks out from the alleyway, into an empty street. Aixus is nowhere to be found, and she almost shouts to find him. What if he's hurt? But he said he'd be fine. No, he said he'd be able to survive. Ugh. She mentally debates for about a second, and ends up not uttering a sound.

Clerxha hears a rumbling, like a bomb going off. Within seconds, the buildings around her start to collapse, and she turns herself intangible so that she is not killed by falling debris. All the skyscrapers have fallen, and she finds her way to a clearing. Clerx climbs up the side of a toppled cement building, and looks to find Aixus and Zex. For the moment, she notices Aixus, badly wounded, as though he had taken the full front of the missile attack, and talking to the hooded man. She stays close to the cement so that the hooded man won't notice her and she might be able to get a shot or two in... Dang it, he's now behind Aixus... And he's just out of range... Instead, Cler scanned the collapsed buildings for Zexor.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 am

Zex continued to fight off the creatures. One by one they would fall and they just kept on coming back. In full rage he was oblivious as to what was going on. When he saw the missle go up he ignored it and kept fighting. He had a feeling that the missles wouldn't work and he was reassured seeing them turned around back towards Aixus.

"Heh your an idiot if you think that will kill him. And stupider to think that's the end. Aixus always has a plan B." 

Zex said as he continued to fight. Once he saw that Aixus was alright he smirked. He stopped as he saw the buildings around him begin to colapse. At that moment the creatures took him down and began to pile up on him. As Zex struggled he could feel the dark energy from them being pulled in through the wounds they created. As it did he yelled loudly in pain. Loud enough for his voice to be heard through the area.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 am

The hooded man picks himself up from the floor. "You should know. It is never a good idea to make psychic angry. You haven't done anything except delay my plans. You may know what I was planning, but your two friends don't know." He chuckles. "After I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you hadn't come here....or maybe you won't wish anything at all." The hooded man runs full speed at Aixus. When he gets to him, he tackles him on to the ground and punches him in the face. "Say goodbye to everyone. You only have about ten seconds left." The hood man puts up a barrier around him so that no one interferes. He puts his right hand on Aixus' right eye. And he starts brain blasting Aixus.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 am

Aixus watches the hooded man get up. As the hooded man talks, Aixus is wondering about Zexor in the back of his mind. He reassures himself by thinking that Clerxha probably went to go help him. When the hooded man charges at him, Aixus' legs fail to move. He gets tackled onto the floor and punched in the face. "Heh, you hit surprisingly hard for-" before he could finish his sentence, Aixus feels an intense pain inside his head. He screamed in agony and he struggled as much as he could. The pain continued with no hesitation or mercy. Aixus' hair turned white and a mark formed on his eye. It started from the bottom of his right eye and ended at the beginning of his cheekbone. Aixus felt less and less pain, until finally he felt almost nothing at all. He stopped screaming and struggling. He was unconscious and his heartbeat was faint.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:00 am

The creates piled up on Zex as the claw and tear up his body. All of a sudden the creates stopped. It got quiet and then a blast of dark energy blew them all away into the piles of rubble. Zex stood up and his wounds rapidly healed. He stood tall and wiped the blood from his mouth. His eyes had become blood red and his skin became pale.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Alright, now im mad. You wanted the darkness, you got it."

Zex walked towards the hooded man and the ground trembled under his feet and an aura of darkness surrounded him.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Clerxha hears Zex's scream, and turns her attention to the mob of darkness monsters that are obscuring him from view. Not caring about the hooded man for the moment- she has confidence that Aixus is taking care of him- Clerx runs towards the monsters.

She stops as she hears Aixus scream, and turns around to face him, only to see him collapsed on the ground. She's at a loss of who to run to, but then Zex appears. A pale, red-eyed version of Zex. If he gets the hooded guy angry enough, I can get close enough to the both of them...

Clerxha continues walking towards the hooded man. Her hands are curled into fists, as she sneaks around so that she isn't seen, hopefully, by the hooded man.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:56 pm

The hooded man stops brain blasting Aixus when he feels him go into an unconscious state. He gets up and looks at the unconscious Aixus. "In the end I will succeed. Stupid things like you are only trying to avoid the inevitable."He looks back at Zexor and laughs at him. "This is it? This is the power you have so much trouble controlling? Pitiful." The hooded man extends his right arm towards Zexor and absorbs the darkness within him. "I would love to stay and slaughter you all, but thanks to your annoying price of trash over here, I have to go. I have much to do and so little time to do it in." The hooded man starts to walk away. He turn around and smiles again. "By the way, I know you're there, stupid girl. I hope you two have medical knowledge, or your little friend might die. Until next time."As soon as he finished speaking, the hooded man disappeared as fast as he had appeared earlier. All that was left was the destroyed city, the stupid girl, the loud idiot, and smartass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:44 pm