Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Zex was about to strike while the man spoke. In mid attack he froze as he felt the darkness being pulled from his body. He fell to the ground like a rock, unconcious, as the man vanished. His body then returned to normal and his wounds from the creatures returned but were worse than before.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassination: The One With The Influence Over The Mind

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Clerxha listened to the man as she continued sneaking around. She froze momentarily when the man addressed her, but then bolted towards the three as he mentioned Aixus dying. As soon as the man left, Zex collapsed with wounds, although they didn't seem as severe as Aixus's Well now I feel like crud, I should have done something, anything at all...

Her two comrades were close enough together that she was able to drag Zex's unconscious form close enough to Aixus. She placed her right hand on Zex's shoulder, and her left on Aixus's. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I'll be able to heal their physical wounds no problem. The problem is Aixus..." Cler's voice was no more than a whisper. "I'm not sure of the full psychological damage... and I don't want to risk hurting him more..." Cler clapped her hands together- she had an idea. She pulled out an 'antidote' to one of the poisons- it was a potion that restored consciousness. She opened her book to a plain page and wrote down a note: 
    Zex, you'll probably be the first one up. Imma heal your wounds after giving you and Aix a drop of the blue potion. It'll help you regain consciousness. 'Cause of the severity, I'll be out cold for healing you and Aixus at the same time. Wake me up as soon as you can. Give me the potion, put fire in front of my face, create thunder- just do it. I'll need your help carrying Aixus back. And I don't want to mess with his mind so he might still be unconscious.

Cler then put her plan into action, healing both her teammates at the same time. Their wounds closed up. Aixus's hair returned mostly to normal, aside from the tips. Any broken bones knitted themselves back together. Cler slowly faded out of consciousness. They're healed... Clerx thinks as she feels them stir slightly.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Aixus remains unconscious. Most of his physical wounds were healed. His heart rate was better, which suggested that he was gonna live. However, his mind suffered a lot of damage. One can only imagine the cerebral problems he would have upon his awakening.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Zex groaned after a few minutes had past. He opened one eye and sat up slowly. He rubbed the back of his head in a bit of pain. He couldnt remember anything after being piled on by the monsters. He blinked as he looked around to see all the rubble and everything destroyed. 

"Man what the heck happened?"

He then looked to the side and saw Clerx and Aixus unconcious. He then saw Clerxs note and read it. He grabbed the potion bottle and put his hand on Clerx sending a charge of electricity through her.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:02 pm

The electric shock woke Cler up quickly. "What the he-" She stopped as she remembered where she was. "Good to see you awake and not darkness-ified, Zex." She said, stifling a yawn. She turned her attention to the unconscious Aixus.

"We've got to wake him up... But let's bring him back to the city first." Cler said. She placed a hand on Aixus again and checked his vitals. Confident that he'd make it back with no physical damage, Clerx stowed away her book and the blue antidote. She took one of Aixus's arms, and motioned for Zex to take the other.

"So, Zex," she said as they started to move towards the portal, "What do you remember?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Zex flinched back as she popped up. He then tilted his head a bit confused when she mentioned darkness. As he as he was about to speak he looked to Aixus and helped her lift him. As they walked to the portal with him and she asked what he remembered he thought about it and said. 

"last thing i remember was getting mauled by those monsters then it went black. Then i woke up and found your note. What happened?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm

They pass through the portal, and Cler looks at Zex. "You seriously don't remember? Well, it's not like I can say anything about that, she says to lighten the mood slightly. "You went under all those demons. Darkness monsters. Whatever. I was running to help you when the hooded guy grabbed Aixus's face and hit him with some sort of mental blast. His hair turned completely white, Clerx pauses as they finish passing through the portal and are back at Assassin HQ, and he was out for the count. Then you came out of that pile of demons. Your skin was pale, your eyes were red, and all your wounds were gone. Your voice was different when you spoke. You charged the hooded guy, and he drained something from you- the darkness, I think, since you turned back to normal. He then spoke, saying that because of us he had to go, and that he had to hurry with his plans. He said that if I didn't heal Aixus, he'd die, and that was the truth. Then he disappeared. Poof. Gone as quick as he had appeared. I dragged you over because you weigh less than Aixus due to the cloak, and checked your wounds. You were both in critical condition. I wrote the note, healed you, and well, you know the rest."

She points at a nearby couch. "Let's lay him down there." Why didn't I do anything...?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Zex walked with her through the portal as she explains what happened while he was blacked out. When she spoke of what the man did to Aixus he swallowed and glanced at his body. He then looked back at her as she spoke about him changing once he was filled with darkness. He couldnt believe what he was hearing but knew it made sense since he has had blackouts followed by severe injury happen before. Once they were in HQ he set Aixus down on the couch and stepped back looking at his hands.

"All this time i thought it was a poison. But it has a mind of its own."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Clerxha kneels down next to Aixus after they lay him down. She looks up at Zex after hearing him speak. "I'm not so sure. It seemed like a continuation of what you were doing before you... blacked out. I... I don't know."

Speaking of other things I don't know... She turns her attention back to Aixus. She bit her lip, trying to figure out a way to wake him up. "I've recently read a book on how meditation connects to psychic abilities. If I can meditate while slowly leaking my healing magic, I should- 'bout... 87 percent- be able to bring him back. I'm not sure how much though. It might be just older memories, but it should definitely wake him up.

"Should I try it?"
    She looks at Zex, not willing to make the decision on her own.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Zex felt lost in his own mind. He had another side that was the exact opposite if him in everyway. But it was stronger than he was. He clenched his fists and thought to himself. 

"I have to find a way to talk to it...or him." 

Zex then snapped out of it as he heard Clerx speak of a way to heal Aixus. He looked to Aixus and nodded. 

"Its worth a shot."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Clerxha nods. Before, there was a mark... like the hooded guy attacked him through his eye. So I'll start my healing there. She sits on a small clear space on the couch. Clerx places her hands on Aixus's right eye, and then closes her own eyes. Her breathing becomes slower, as well as her heartbeat. The two levels match Aixus's coma-like state, and she slowly lets out some healing magic.

It's as though she's in a black void searching for something, anything at all. Aixus? she calls out in her mind. If you're there, answer me. It's Clerx. Can you hear me? She keeps searching for Aixus's consciousness.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Aixus opens his eyes. His vision is blurry and his eyes are drawn to the light above him. His vision goes back to normal almost immediately. His eyes look around, but his head remains still. He looks to his right and sees Clerxha. He notices her scar and stares at it for a moment. "Where......" He stops suddenly as if he were hearing his voice for the first time. "Where am I?"

The mark on his eye glows blue and he covers it in pain. He looks at Clerxha, waiting for an answer, still holding his eye.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

Clerxha opens her eyes. Well, he's conscious. She sees Aixus look at her, and notice that he focuses on her scar. Let's see what he remembers.

"You're at Headquarters. You should know... You told me to build it, right?" A corner of her mouth twitches upward, but it fades as the mark on his eye turns blue. "Can I please see your eye?"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 am

Aixus looks at her with a confused look. "I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't even know your name." When she asks him to see his eye, he uncovers it. The mark hard stopped glowing and had gone to its original black color. "So, what is your name?"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:39 am

Zex blinked as he looked to see Aixus awake. When he mentioned that he had no idea who Clerx was Zex took a knee and looked into his eye. He could tell that he was being serious and had no idea who she was. 

"Oh man. Hey Aix, do you know who i am?"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 am

Aixus looks at him like he's an alien. "No, I don't know who you are. My names not Aix. My name is....." He realized that he didn't even know. He just stares at the floor trying to remember what his own name was.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Clerx looks at Aixus's eye. It's back to normal, although she could've showrn that it was glowing. A sad smile appears on her face when Aixus doesn't recognize her or Zexor. When Aixus stares at the floor confused, she decides to remind him what happened. Maybe it would jog his memory.
    "Well then. Aixus, I'm Clerxha, although you called me Clerx. That's Zexor, Zex. We're your..." Trainees? Friends? Fellow assassins? "teammates."

"We were on a mission. Aixus," she said, repeating his name. "the guy we were facing did something to your mind- he blasted you with psychic energy through your eye- and.... your memories are gone, aren't they?" Cler's face openly shows her sympathy with Aixus's situation.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Aixus looks at her like she's a crazy person. "Sorry, you seriously have the wrong person. I don't know what you're talking about. I would remember a situation like the one that you just described." Aixus looks around to see his surroundings.

She's not wrong. There is no mistake. Do not react. Just ask to use the bathroom, I will explain what happened when you're alone.

Aixus hears the voice. At first he thought there was another person in the room. He starts to look auround, but stops when the voice tells him not to react. He looks over at Clerxha. "Is there a bathroom around? I want to try to regain my bearings."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Zex sighed as he stood tall again. He put his hands in his pockets and said to Clerx.

"We better keep him here until we figure things out. The bathroom is down the hall to the left. We'll be here when your done."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Clerx nods and points to the West Wing. But before she's able to speak, Zex directs him to the bathroom.

She smiles. His personality seems the same... at least. She then replies to Zex. "Over the years, I've leared tricks to regaining memories. If it gets to the point where his memories aren't resurfacing or if he wants me to help him regain them, I'm fine with helping. But I think the bigger problem at the moment is the hooded guy. It seemed like he left with a purpose to hurt more people... I hope Aix gets his memory back soon."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Aixus stands up and walks over to where Zexor directed him. He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. He turns on the sink water and splashes his face. He looks in the mirror and gets startled by his white hair. "What the- how old am I? Like 3000??? Not a single strand that isn't white" he says, touching his hair.

That doesn't matter now. Listen to what I have to say. Clerxha wasn't wrong when she told you what happened. The psychic really did this to you. He's the reason why you do not remember anything.

Aixus looked down at the sink as the voice spoke. "I thought you were gonna make things clear. Instead of telling me the same story, tell me why everything happened the way it did."

You were on a mission. The mission was to stop the psychic's plans. You knew what he was planning, but you did not share any of that information with anybody. When he found out about your knowledge, he wanted to remove it by erasing your memory. 

Here's the thing about memory. No one could ever erase it. They can only block it. A mental block that only another psychic can remove.

Aixus looks up at the mirror again. "Then all we have to do its get another psychic, right?"

No. This information was very crucial. He didn't block your memory, he took it out. There's nothing in here, I checked. However, in order to take something out of the brain, he has to put something in its place in order to keep you alive. He replaced your memories with dark energy. My guess is that he did it so that when you woke up, you would kill everyone in a rage. Luckily, I was here. I contained the dark energy. Guess he didn't count on my intervention.

"So we could just go get my memories from him and problem solved, right?"

Wrong. A person's personality is developed by his past. The way you react to certain situations, the difference between right and wrong, necessary and not necessary, are all developed by your past experiences.

You have already been a while without your memories and you will be another while longer without them. By the time you find your memories, you will already have new ones. You will never be the same as you were before, because you will have your own perspective on things that are different from the ones that you used to.

Aixus punches the mirror. He breaks through it. "To me, that is murder. I don't know who this guy is, but I will kill him, slowly and painfully. He'll regret the day he was born by the time I'm done giving him what he deserves."

You know you're not ready, not by a long shot. I can give you back all your memories of fighting and bending ice. You will have to learn water on your own again.

"No. I will kill him with the very dark energy that he put inside me, so that in the end, he knows that he gave me the power annihilate him and his "crucial" plan."

Well, I'm glad you have made up your mind. You should get back out there, I'll tell you more about who I am later. For now just go to your room, there is much I have to show you.

"And that would be where???"

Don't worry. The two outside should be able to direct you. Also, try not to be an asshole to them. Your anger towards the psychic is not theirs to receive.

"Right." Aixus turns and opens the door. He looks up and sees Zexor and Clerxha. "I'm terribly sorry if I was rude, or if I otherwise insulted you with any of my actions, it was not my intention. I'm very tired. I would like to go to wherever it is that I live. I want to get some rest and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, get to know you guys a little better. Also, I'm sorry for your mirror, I got a little carried away." He says smiling and rubbing the back of his head.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Zex nodded to Clerx after Aixus left. She was right. Zex could feel amd uncomfortable energy inside Aixus. The phsycic definitely did more then he let on. 

"Do what you can to help him. But only if he wants it."

Zex then heard the glass mirror shatter and sighed because hed be the one to have to ckean it up later. Once Aixus came back Zex smiled and nodded.

"No harm done. Ill take care of the mirror later. Clerx show Aixus where his room is. Im gonna head back to the mission site to see if the Phsycic left any trace to where he went. Rest up man."

He patted Aixus on the shoulder and headed back through the portal into the city that was now a pile of rubble.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Clerxha nods in agreement with Zex's statement. Once Zex leaves, Cler shrugs. "It's no big deal, Aixus- you didn't. I was way worse when I first lost my memories. Speaking of which- if they're just buried, I might be able to help you regain them later."

Clerx checks the book she carries with her to find out where Aixus's room is. It's not here, at HQ, so she grabs the folder, pushes the mirror shards into the garbage with a quick wind spell, and walks out of Headquarters. "Come on- your place is this way."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Aixus looks at his hand to see if there were any cuts. To his surprise, there weren't any. He looks at Clerxha when she mentions his memory. "That isn't possible. My memories were taken away, permanently. Losing my memory sucks. I can't remember anything. Nothing at all. It's a weird feeling. A sad feeling." He says looking down at the floor. "Well, at least not a lot of people go through what I'm going through right now." He says trying to cheer himself up.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 am

Zex appeared back at the floating city that was now rubble. He walked over to the pile of dark creatures that were attacking him. He sighed as he walked through their corpses scattered all around. 

"Man i really messed these things up. Wish i could remember it." 

He then walked by one of the bodies and noticed it was still breathing. He slowly approached it with his chainblade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am