Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

The return of The Maiden in White

The return of The Maiden in White  Empty The return of The Maiden in White

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 am

The mood was dim as the maiden found her way back to The Dark City. Tapping her staff along the streets Annabel took a deep breath, the smell of herbs mixes with cat fur tickled her nose; she knew she was close. The smell was different from what she remembered, it was worn as if the shop has not been kept for sometime. Reaching the shop a chill came up her spine as the aura of Drax's shop was still. No one has been here for sometime. She whisper to herself as the maiden's hand brushed against the door. Rubbing her fingers, dust was present and with a sigh, she was alone again. Annabel had hope for a familiar friend, but to her disapproval, no one was there.

The return of The Maiden in White  Empty Re: The return of The Maiden in White

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:45 pm

As the sun began to hide behind the towers of the city, the street lights slowly flickered on. Zex walked down the street and came upon Draxs shop. He blinked as he noticed someone looking inside the window of the shop. A woman dressed in all white. 

"Um excuse me miss, if your looking for Drax he hasn't been here in quite some time."

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Alyx strolls around town and stretches her arms. in her head she is excited about Christmas coming but keeps it all in for when the day of festivities has arrived. She notices two people standing outside her older brother's, Drax, store. She turns her head to the side and continues on. She reaches the shop itself and smiles since she sees that no one is planning on robbing her brother while he is away. With the streetlights and her ability to see in the dark, like felines do, Alyx sees that Zex is here with someone else. She looks familiar but it has been so long since she has seen this woman. Alyx taps Zex on the shoulder to get his attention.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Sighing to herself the maiden heard footsteps from behind. Listening carefully she would let the person come closer; it was a male since his steps didn't sway as he walked. Unsure of this person Annabel tighten the hold of her staff as she listened to him speak of the owner. She was right on him being a male; from his voice she would think of him as a boy, a pitch not to high to be from a teen but not deep to be no older then his early 20. As sure as she was on this, Annabel was not sure that he was "a friend". 

"Where is Drax?"

Annabel asked as the wind began to pick up. Her voice was calm as always but sharp as she wonder on where the shop owner was; as well as she wondered who this boy was. With the wind came a tingle in her nose then a sneeze. 

"a-chu."

It was a cat coming along the way and she was close. Soon the scent became to much as Annabel covered her nose, sneezing once more.

"A-chu! Ms. Feline! A-chu!"

Annabel said muffled behind her hand as she backed away.

"Do you know this boy?"

Last edited by Maiden In White on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Zex was about to answer the woman as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back and saw a small teen girl looking up at him. He smiled seeing her cat ears and noticing it was Alyx. He raised his hand to greet her. 

"Hey Alyx long time no see." 

He then looked at the woman and noticed her sneezing.

"Are you alright miss?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Haha. Yea I guess it's been a while. How are ya though.
    Alyx smiled at Zex. Then she heard sneezing, she was unsure about why someone was sneezing. Alyx then listened with her cat ears a bit closer and recognized that particular sneeze and who it was coming from. The woman before her used to be Isabel. Alyx doesn't recall what her new name is but does remember that she is allergic to cats. Alyx backs up a bit so that the sneezing stops.

I do know this boy. He's a friend of mine. No worries. He's harmless.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 am

Sneezing once against her hand Annabel shook her head as her grip against her staff loosen. With the feline stepping back she still had a tickling around her nose but she stopped sneezing. Placing her staff against the ground Annabel tapped before her feet as she reached out with her other hand towards the boy. 

"Forgive me, I cannot be to sure to trust anyone."

With her hands inches from the boy's face Annabel felt a strange aura around him, it was cold to the touch but warm against her palm. To get to know him more she would have to touch his face.

"Do you mind?"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:33 am

Zex chuckled and folded his arms behind his head.

"Heh I'm fine just been hanging around."

He then looked to the woman and nodded smiling as Alyx spoke. He then shook his head.

"Its alright i understand."

He then blinked noticing how she looked at him and reached for his face. He dropped his hands and shook his head again.

"No, its fine. Go ahead."

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Placing her finger tips against his cheek, it's followed along his jar line then his strong features such as his nose and eyes. Smiling Annabel chuckled softly under her breath then moved to his lips and pulled her hand. It was odd. The maiden felt a shock on her finger tips but she said nothing about it. Sighing softly Annabel's hand came down to her waist then out to him for a handshake.

"I am Annabel."

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Zex blushed as her hand traced across his face. He blinked as he saw her pull her hand away once she touch his lips. He rubbed the back of his head at her chuckle then took her hand in his and smiled as he shook it.

"Nice to meet you Annabel. Im Zexor, Zex for short."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Smiling softly Annabel would pull her hand away and place it on her stomach, as a red spotting began to show. The smile slowly faded from her lips as the maiden would ask.

"Zexor. How do you know the Mystic and Feline?"

Speaking of course about Drax and Alyx.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Zex glanced at the red spot a bit curious then back up at her once she asked him about how he knew Drax and Alyx.

"well Drax was my first friend when I joined the organization. He showed me the ropes. Alyx soon came later Andre introduced her to me as an adopted sister. I'm sorry to tell you this but Drax has been gone for a while and no one knows when he's coming back."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Taking a moment the maiden replied as the cloth around her stomach became sticky with blood.

"hmm... I see. Thank you for your help. Farwell."

Walking away from the two, Annabel begin to leave the area. She didn't know what to do. She came for answers but left with more questions. The maiden was hopeless as she wanted to find out her purpose.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Zex grabbed her hand and stopped her before she walked out.

"Wait maybe there's a way I can help. And if not atleast let me take care of that wound you've been hiding."

He said noticing the spot she was holding was bleeding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am