Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Overwhelming Darkness

Chris Lain
    Chris Lain
    Level 17
    Level 17

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role:

Overwhelming Darkness Empty Overwhelming Darkness

Post by Chris Lain

I Promised...

I'ts dark, everything is dark...

I could tell i was in body, but i had no clue where my body was. In order to make sure i could move i slap my hand on my face and start feeling around. Sure enough every thing was intact and i realized why everything was black, my eyes were closed.

Oh...

I open my eyes and yet from the position i was in, laying on my back, The sky was dark, and not The Dark City dark. Pitch black dark.

Nope, wasnt cus my eyes were closed...

A faint glow emitted from beneath me. I was startled at the accurance. The glow got brighter the more i came to.

"Light? From beneath me? Ho- Oh."

I say as i sit up realizing the floor is completely stained glass. I stood up, too close to the image to make out what it was.
    (from afar it was a mural of my life, for the viewers sake)
    It seemed to spread out endlessly.

"Where am I?!"

I shout out as if any one can here me. Stupidly i repeat the question. i must have gone insane.

"Where-
    Wh-Where am I?!"

As i am panicking, in this stained glass floored pitch black void place, the "ends" of the what seems to be rounded stained glass started searing a strange darkness. Soon after the floor shattered. i blocked my face in order to protect my head and chest from the glass; however, the glass only flew up about waist high and then deteriorated into what seems like vapor or light or light vapors. soon to vanish as the pass my head. I look down to see what i am standing on since the floor just broke. It was dark, darkness was keeping me a foot. not my darkness though, a different darkness. It started to radiate a purple energy. I remain shocked while all of this is happening.

"Whats going on? What is this place, where are my friends in the- son of- i remember them, all of them Aixus, the girl that hates me and the reason why so, Hixari that over protective prick Clerxha, Zexor, everyone.... even my memories after the amnesia.. Lexi... my promise... i failed to save him, and.. and... myself... My god i suck at this promise thing. First them now this."

I say reaching for the scarf around my neck that had been made from my childhood friend/ first crush and mother.

"Where is my, Oh yeah... lexi has it... i hope she doesn't destroy it out of hatred for meeeee- what are those things?"

as i am reminiscing with my memories black figures start popping out of the ground, the same black figures that got me into this. A smirk comes across my face as i drop my left hand to my side. I was planning on destroying them.

"Make me break my promise huh, take me to a place unknown to society huh? Oh you chose the wrong guy to take hostage baby."

My left hand burst into a flaring blitz then instantly shuts off and becomes normal again.

"W-what?"

I try once more with water. A whirlpool of water circled my arm at aggressive speeds. Then *poof* it was gone.

"Damn it..."

I try again with darkness. The Darkness Screams and shoots out Ready to feast on everything in this area. I smile seeing it with so much energy. It didn't last long though, the darkness began to wilt and shrivel. Then, once more, *poof* Gone.

"Nngghh..."

I grunt as i look up at the figures that all started to advance towards me. All with there beady yellow eyes locked onto me. I may not have been able to use my magic to end them all but i still got weapons. Me.

"Fine, come on"

I say taunting them. The all started to scurry after me like little rats. I Punted the first one that came to me. and stomped the next, and kicked another, and stomped some more of them, punting a lot of them. some of them proceeded to pounce at me i punched a few away and grabbed one that got to close. i squeezed it with an insane grin on my face. Poof, it was gone, all that was left was spots of darkness from it. it redirected itself away from me. soon after they all started to poof and form around the first one. a Giant figure from the darkness was made. It started to take form, as it grew it looked like the just combined to make one really big one.

"Oh, come on, don't you think the world already had too much ugly in it."

The Creature roared and then started to stretch in image. (not the stretching like workouts but like taffy.) It stretched more and more then spiraled into a drill like form, and shot towards me too fast for me to dodge. it made contact with my chest drilling into my chest being consumed by my chest then vanishing. Pained, i drop to a knee, then to my side, then finally black out. When i come to the stained glass had returned underneath me. I push myself to my feet and place my hand on my chest. Nothing. Not a beat, not a pump, nothing. It wasn't working so i thought.

How- how is this possible, i shouldn't be able to move with out it, i shouldn't be able to think, i shouldn't be able to breath yet here i am. Okay let me not question the logic behind this because reality might kick in and screw me over.

i look up in the sky and see a floating heart.

"Oh, great. taunt me. Flaunt a random heat in the sky because i do- that's my heart isn't it. DAMN IT"

I take a step forward about to approach it when another figure stands upon the opposite side of the floating heart. It looked like me, but one of them at the same time. i examined it thoroughly and that same thought came up constantly. It stared at me not budging an inch. i starred back at it. then my heart Shattered! yet my focus remained on the thing in front of me. The void vanished, and so did me- i mean it. the stained glass rotated and shrunk. i was out. Somewhere unfamiliar but out. Yet i wasn't me any more i felt different.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm