Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Shingeki No Kyojin

XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Samurai
    Sub-role:

Shingeki No Kyojin Empty Shingeki No Kyojin

Post by XenophixVII Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 am

The sound of them coming...their large size...horrifying to know that they would kill you without a cost...Deadly and violent....
    There was no place I could go...I was trapped and I was about to die...many of the survey corps came in time to save me...we were all, well most of us, were affiliated with Garrison. We tried to outnumber numerous of single titans, but many of the attacks were unpredictably fast and killed many of my friends...and my family members off...
    I wanted to join the Survey Corps so bad....but I didn't qualify...so said the commander...so finally I talked to one of the members..he was the one that got me in...he said to recruit up with my friends and or family members and get in as many as we can and head to the shanganshina district with the leaders member who was high classed and well known and told the commander of the shanganshina district to recruit me and my friends...and then we'll finally be in the survey corps...that was the only part that would screw us up...getting there...how can we get there....we cant just walk on the walls...military police would capture us with no questions asked...that was illegal..
    it was getting dark..and it was time to depart...
    Guys...Its getting late...we should start to head out now...before we are seen...
    there are abandoned villages on the way, but we can manage....Like I said before...we need to go through wall Maria to get to the Shanganshina district, but before we do something terribly stupid...we should figure out some places that have stops to refill our gas tanks....
    Any suggestions?.....
    (OOC: Remember!!! NO POWERS! Its just our character in the human world in human form, so we cant fly and ETC...we would be openis...)
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Shingeki No Kyojin Empty Re: Shingeki No Kyojin

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm laying in the grass with my hands behind my head. i lazily look up at Xeno. "Wasn't this your idea? Shouldn't you already have a plan laid out? And tell me again why we can't just walk through the gates like everyone else."
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 pm

If they find out that we aren't official Survey Corp members, they will demote us and never give us an opportunity to exit the walls and help out....I questioned the thought of it for a while...just a moment of silence was between us, trying to comprehend the thought about the life risking decisions that are about to occur in these days of of our journey on our way to the district...the outcome is inevitable
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 am

Rixup sits on the ground thinking.
    I don't know about you guys, but I want to just go around the place and scavenger what we can get like maybe we could find people kind enough to lend us some.
    He looks over at the wall.
    I don't care what the commander says. If he says we're not worthy then screw him! I know we are truly ready to chop some titans down. Now let's find those tanks!

Last edited by RixupIX on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Clerxha adjusts the 3D maneuver gear on her shoulders. The straps are digging in to her shoulders, but it's better than being unable to outrun the titans that they will inevitably fight. There's blood running down her forehead from an earlier mishap. She'd been a researcher for Survey Corps for the few months since her graduation. The short girl was surprisingly ranked towards the end of the top ten, but she'd turned down the invitation to the Military Police Brigade. She didn't want a sinecure. She didn't want that pathetic job of protecting the rich who wouldn't even spare their money to a just cause.

She steadies herself, looking back at the slightly taller girl standing nearby. "Come on, it looks like there's another squad over there. Maybe we can join them." She wipes her hands on her already dirty jacket.

Cler knows that she's on the last dregs of gas in her gear, but hopefully the others have some. Or if they know where there's a supply stock. She managed to lose her memory from crashing into a wall after a poor idea that resulted in her crashing into a wooden beam.

She lands next to them, and wipes the blood out of her eye. Her gear lets out the last bit of air from its system, and Clerxha sighs. "Hello there... Any chance you've seen any working gear...? It seems I'm out."
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm

I watched as the girl I considered my sister used the last gas from her 3D maneuver gear. Seriously, how does she have a decent job when she's two years younger than me and so damn impulsive?! I wondered as I made my way through the streets towards the group of people.
    "Sis, what are you doing?" I shouted at her. I had worked on garrison for a year and a half until transferring into survey... well, hoping that I'd get an official transfer soon.
    I ran quickly, finally catching up to her an the others. "Hi..." the people in the group were familiar. I must have seen them stationed around here before. "W-we need to head to the wall... Do you guys have any gas to spare?"
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 pm

I looked to the ground in despair...
    What have I done...bringing these people without any other refills in supplies and or...things we use everyday like...gas for our maneuver gear....the only place there is...is....wait! the-
    Guys! Wait...I brought you guys into this mess...I should have told everyone to refill before meeting up...I have an idea...I know the met at the wall entrance...they always knew me since I was small...we can head into the wall...refill..and head out......
    We need just need to wait for more people...if they aren't here within 15 minutes...we shall depart...
    all we need now is patience and time to let the darkness overcome the little bit of daylight that still lasts...
    I down onto the cold hard street...for night was approaching... 
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:06 pm

I sit up when the two new people arrive. I don't recognize the taller one but the shorter girl, Clerxha, was in the same training squad as me. We didn't talk much but I was a bit envious that she had gotten in the top ten. Not that envious though; I had been ranked eleventh and when Clerxha didn't join the military police I could have easily taken her place.

I look over at Xeno and flap my hand at him. "Hey Xeno. I don't think these girls are here to join up with us." I look back at the two. "We're a little short on gas ourselves right now and we need the little extra that we do have. Sorry." I turn to Xeno again. "I forgot to tell you; I managed to grab some old canisters from the HQ cellar. They're really old but they still have a bit of gas in them. If we combine them we probably have enough for one full canister. Oh, and the one in my gear are full"
    I stand and walk over to my gear laying on the ground. I grab a dirty sack and turn it over. A bunch of rusty, moldy canisters clatter to the ground. I take a small device that looks like a jumble of pipes, gauges, and valves from my pocket. I begin connecting the canisters to it in order to transfer the gas to one canister. "One extra canister isn't a lot, but it should hold us over till we reach your friends' place.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:44 pm

The guy is familiar to her, but she can't place it. It takes her a second to realize that the person who had spoken to her was in her training squad. "No way... Gexka?" Clerxha frowns. "We could really use your help, and there's safety in numbers," she reasons. "And there's supposed to be a place nearby- an old hospital- that has a good stock of extra equipment."

Clerxha sighs. The titans will be coming soon..."

She turns to face Annalise. "Where'd you say the hospital was?" Without waiting for a response from the member of Garrison, she switched her attention back to the others, specifically the one who's familiar to her. "I don't care what's goin' on, or who you... other people are. Lise and I need a squad to work with in order to get to the supply location, and you need gas. Unless ya know a closer place..."
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:16 pm

...I stood up and sighed...
    I expected to see more recruits here from squad unit that made it through....
    I looked at the girls then at gexka,
    Hey Gex, Like you said previously, we should start to siphon the gas through the pipes you found and exchange them in our tanks and begin our trek to the wall entrance, we'll grab their pipes as well and fill them up when we get inside the wall .
    Rix I want you to stay with the rest here and make sure they aren't seen, we still need verifications..and let any other recruits know where our whereabouts are....
    I walked up to Gexka to commence siphoning, 
    Alright Gex, your better with all technological stuff aren't you?
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

I looked at the guy as he spoke. Had I seen him somewhere before? I shook my head at the idea before continuing to listen. "I've got enough gas to split with one... maybe two people if I keep my usage light." I'd always been good at minimalist use of the 3D maneuver gear, so it was a possibility.
    I quickly detached the gas tank from my own gear and held it out. "There's no way that'd last long enough alone to get the five of us ten blocks away safely. It's not too far, but I know for a fact that the next one is on the other side of the wall."
    Stretching, I looked towards them. "Wait... which of you is in charge? Who's the commanding officer," I hastily amended my statement so it would sound more appropriate despite being redundant.
    "My squad leader died, along with the rest of my squad. I was just fortunate that Sis found me on her departure. I've been wandering around since." Silently, I added, I want to get my revenge.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Rixup turns as he sees the two girls arrive by them. He did see them somewhere but he didn't remember. He listens to Xeno saying to stay back while he goes to the wall to refill his and Gexka's tanks.
    Wait, what about me. I know some of us are from different squads but some of us have some regrets to deal with. I need to eliminate those things! THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! Me...and my brother...we lived by wall Maria...that's when the titans attacked us...me and him lost each other in the crowd but...I never saw him again...I have to get back at those titans for what they did to me! So there's no way you're stopping me from getting my tank refilled, I'm getting out there and I'm gonna fight for my life.
    He sheds down a tear, looks around at the two girls then back at Xeno and Gexka. He started running towards to the walls to try and take some tanks.
    After the titan incident, Rixup decided to join the survey corps. for his revenge. During the training, that's when he met Xeno and Gexka. After that, they stayed together as a group, but were separated into different squads. It was thanks to his clumsiness that made his whole squad go K.I.A. After that, he met up with his friends with almost empty tanks. That's where the story leads now.
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:59 pm

I gave Rixup a blank stare...
    Very well, Many of our pasts are scarred with the many deaths of our loved ones...therefore all we want now are the deaths of the titan race...
    I shall help you achieve that goal, but for now we carry on with our plan...
    Anyway we have a plan and I hope we are granted with succession on carrying about with this plan, I need you, Rixup, to stay here like I said...
    In the meantime...
    I sigh heavily...
    Gexka have you began to start siphoning?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm

"Already done. It's not much though." I toss the full canister to Xeno. I turn to the two girls and point at Xeno. "He's our leader. We follow him. You want us to go with you, you convince him." I turn my back to everyone and begin to strap on my gear. I don't really feel like arguing or talking, I just want to get moving.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Clerxha is about to say something, but bites back the comment. I guess working with them won't be too bad... at least until we get to the wall, she thinks, Or until we get more gas canisters.

She takes the canister Annie had offered up and siphons some of the gas as she listens to what's going on.

The guy who Gexka had mentioned was in charge spoke, but Cler hadn't paid attention. Turning to face him, "Seriously though, do you mind if we join you? It's safer with a bigger group."
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 am

He stops running hearing Xeno to stay back. He was full of rage when he had to stay back.
    Ugh fine, but you guys better hurry back quickly. I want to annihilate them!
    Rixup stays back and tosses a pebble in the air and catches it repeatingly.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sat May 03, 2014 4:21 pm

I took my gas canister back from sis, quickly reattaching it to my 3D maneuver gear. This group of people... I'd never really worked with any of them before. But there was a gut feeling that we'd make a decent team. 
    And from what I remember, seeing a few of them around the garrison forces, they're not a bad team...
    Hearing the impatient redhead speak, I wanted to say something to get him to calm down, but then I'd be hypocritical... I really wanted my first job as a Survey Corps member to go smoothly, and, to be entirely frank, it was going downhill quickly. 
    Readjusting my shoulder straps, I looked over to the person Sis's friend (of sorts) had said was their leader. The sun had shifted position in the sky during our short break. 
    "Are we going soon...?" I asked the squad leader (though I didn't see any patch or sign of his position). I didn't want to barge in to their group, but I always thought that it was practically a tacit rule that whenever you find loitering members of other squads you let them join, even if they just stay back.
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 pm

I looked at our squad,
    They all look fit for survival...they all look like they are ready to slay those creatures...they cant let rage interfere with their focus...we will all eventually die if one falls...
    Alright the sun is setting...we depart shortly, I want to inform all of you that we must keep our focus on the mission, and do not fear of the titans...we must be brave and fierce...I commend all of you for not backing down on this mission, your boldness has truly motivated my spirit to do an even greater feat...as for all of you who forgot what the mission was...its to gain our rank and bring forth justice outside of these walls...we shall head over this wall once it is dark to prevent being seen and getting caught, like I said we shall wait till the sun sets...any suggestions?
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 am

Growing impatient, I turn around to Xeno. "Commend us after we kill something. Look, we're all one big (not really happy) group now and I highly doubt anyone else is coming. By the time we reach the wall it'll be fully dark so let's go already."Without waiting for a response I begin running down the street in the direction of the wall.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 am

Rixup hears the plan from Xeno, but not what Gexka said and saw him run.
    I agree we go with stealth, if anyone gets in our way, they won't see tomorrow. But we gotta make sure we preserve our gas tanks.
    He takes out the blade from his maneuver gear.
    This could slit someone's throat right? And it won't even get that damaged.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Clerxha nods. "I think I'll stay here... Scream if ya need help," she says solemnly.

She takes a seat against the roof of a nearby building, finally taking the time to nurse the blood on her forehead. Geez, she thinks, I'm such an idiot sometimes... Cler takes out a handkerchief from one of her pockets and wipes up the blood so that it is no longer dripping into her eye.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon May 19, 2014 8:47 pm

After Sis declared that she was staying, I took off after the brown-haired guy. My 3D maneuver gear made noises as I ran down the street.
    A million thoughts buzzed through my head, leaving a nagging feeling behind. There was one question that kept coming back to the top of the list. What is their so-called mission?
    Finally remembering to breathe, I managed to steady my pace and catch up with Sis's friend. "W-wait," I said, as I slowed down slightly. "We've gotta turn right. There's a collapsed house down this way... something about holding too many people after the fall of Maria..." I pointed to a side street. "Take that road," I stated; I had been stationed in garrison about a mile away, so I'd already memorized the maps of the area.
    XenophixVII
    XenophixVII
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by XenophixVII Tue May 20, 2014 7:47 pm

I nodded and stared sharply at the ground...
    Very well Annie...we depart now...
    I looked up at the roof.
    Clerxha...its our free time to get promoted...we can all do this...and save the human race...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

I glance behind me to see that only one person has followed me. Shrugging my shoulders I figure that they'll catch up later. Turning back around I listen to the girl's advice and take the turn she mentioned. I shift my eyes over to her and say, "You seem to know the layout of this place better than I do, how about you take the lead?" Dropping back a bit I continue to talk. "I suppose if we're going to be working together you should know our names. I'm Gexka, our leader back there is Xenophix, and the guy with the fiery hair is Rixup. I already know your friend's name is Clerxha so that leaves your name. Of course you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 pm

I smiled, running slightly in front of him. "Okay then."
    Continuing at nearly the same pace, I listened to the guy- Gexka- as he spoke. "Turn left here," I said, making a rather sharp turn down the road into what seemed like an alley.
    "Oh, and my name is Annalise deGreis. I'd shake your hand, but we're running." The alleyway ended in a decently high wall. I linked my fingers together as I neared the wall, "Come on, jump up."
    "Actually, just call me Annie," I decided, as I waited for him to hop to the top of the wall. To be truthful, I'd used this road as a shortcut to the garrison headquarters on a few occasions, so I'd be able to jump over after he was over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am